• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help fixing something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricier21

[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Several months ago the support in the fabric of the right side of my boxers broke, causing that section to become loose and as a result, the whole boxer feels uneven and not as snug as it was before.[/FONT]

I’ve been wearing these kind of boxers for over 2 years (some of these ones for over a year or pretty close to it, the others for only a little over 2 months) and have NEVER had this problem happen to me before. I tried fabric-softening most of them, and it did not seem to do anything,

If anyone could please help me out with a way to fix the boxers’ fabric, getting them back to feeling the way that they felt before, and or a way to prevent this from happening again, it would be eternally appreciated.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
oh thank god i thought you were gonna say your weird suction cup dick broke

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
This no doubt belongs in the 'For your Viewing Pleasure' section we used to have here. God, I miss that section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back