• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help finding synthesis materials

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrancedRiku

I need some help finding some materials for synthesizing:

Bright Crystal
Thunder Gem
Mysterious Goo (I know a musroom usually has em, but how do i get it from them?????)

thanx

TrancedRiku

Re: Omg Plz Help

yeah... but ne idea which heartless are carrying em? I know for a fact the Thunder Gems are on Wizards... but i can't figure out how to get it out of em!

bright crystals are a nother story...

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com

Just keep killing the wizards until it pops out of them. I suggest you go to the third district and the hotel in Traverse Town to get alot of wizards and kill them. Equip cheer so you have a better chance of getting the items, and for the Mytery Goo, go to the curly moutain thing in Halloween Town, and when the Black Mushrooms pop up use Trinity Limit on them. You'll mostlikely get it. If you don't have Trinity Limit, complete the hades cup and you'll get it. Oh! I just remebered! Bright Crystals are in the...uh...one second.

Last edited:

Sora Kun

Also get Mystery Goo from the last world ::Forgot the name:: It's alot easier then doing the mushrooms

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?

Bright Crystal: Defeat defenders. Go to Traverse Town and fight them in the Hotel. Then go into the Red Room/Green Room and then into the next one. Then go back to the lobby and fight them again.

Thunder Gem: Cast Thunder on a White Mushroom 3 times. Otherwise fight Screwdrivers in Atlantica.

Mysterious Goo: Cast a spell 3 consecutive times on a White Mushroom. Otherwise find a Black Mushroom, summon Simba, and use Proud Roar. You can sometimes get it easily by that method.

Last edited:

Sorakyblademaster

2 questions, where can i find Mythril and where can i find Oriculum (how ever thats spelt).

Emral

Bronze Member

Mythril:

Behemoth(Frequent)
Angel dude(Very rare)

Orichalum:

Behemoth(Frequent)
Invisible(Rare)

Places to find:

Behemoth: End of the world
Invisible: Again, end of the world. 1 room before the ending of the game (all green room)
Angel dude: Same place as the Invisible

Thats what I had to find aswell, so I know well

Last edited:

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net

ok for mythril the best bet is behemoth, but for the bright crystals u want to kill the defenders a bunch show up in the 3rd district in taverse town, wizards give u shiny remeber the diff and mystery goos r from the mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back