• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help finding a restiction guide!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

Ok so far i have beaten kh2 FM+ at lvl 1 took me over 8 hours but i finaly did it i am now moving on to my next game challange KH Re:com i looked al over the net i cant seem to find any guide for a low lvl run or even a restion guide i want a good challange for the game like how kh2 lvl 1 run was.

Any help would be great the reson im doing Re:com next is because my L button on my ds light broke so i cant continue playing that and my psp got stolen with my memory card in it along with my fm of bbs so the only game next for me to play is Re:com.

Bobby Craft

my L button on my ds light broke so i cant continue playing that and my psp got stolen with my memory card in it along with my fm of bbs

Dang that's rough man. Sucks having something you worked for being taken away...

Anyway as far a challenge guide I've been searching for the longest and haven't found a thing. I think the reason this game lacks guides in general is because it wasn't so popular to begin with. It was released way after its time and received harsh reviews for being a "clone" anyhow.

A while back I contacted a buddy of mine named "A L E X" whose known for his thorough guides on Gamefaqs (particularly those related to FF). I asked him what guides he was currently working on and if there where any plans for Re: CoM specifically. He said he had gotten a rough outline started... Two years later and I'm sure that outline is nothing more than a memory lol.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Ok so far i have beaten kh2 FM+ at lvl 1 took me over 8 hours but i finaly did it i am now moving on to my next game challange KH Re:com i looked al over the net i cant seem to find any guide for a low lvl run or even a restion guide i want a good challange for the game like how kh2 lvl 1 run was.

Any help would be great the reson im doing Re:com next is because my L button on my ds light broke so i cant continue playing that and my psp got stolen with my memory card in it along with my fm of bbs so the only game next for me to play is Re:com.
You could try restricting yourself to certain cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back