• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need dating advice like now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angels*In*flight

With axel in the flames of hell, Walking along the
Ok so theres this guy....Eric..hes a HUGE pperv and is desperate. And this time....Hes obsessed with me. He says he cares about me and loves me. Hes asked me out 27 times so far. He hangs around me and tries to impress me by telling me i look beautiful. He is always talking to me and sitting next to me.All my friends go "say no" And i do. He follows me around and protects me. One time a guy was playin around and shoved me lightly. We were having fun. eRIC SEES IT AND COMES ARTOUND TO US HE GOES"yO BACK OFF OR IMA KIK UR @$$! Dont touch her." I was like OMG. He writes I love u on my binders and this is whgat he wrote in my aganeda

Steph,
Your awesome and really nive
LOVE YA,
eric.

I donmt know what to do..weve gone out 4 times and he cheated on me 2wice and i diddnt feel like goin out with him the other 2 times. So i dumped him. Longest relationship:I hour.With him!
He says im hot and sexy and that i impress him. I dont know what to do! Hes so protective of me and will do anything for me. I dont know what to do..he has no friends....A big perv andf i dont like him...What do i do!

Carbunkel

Lololol, kk.

1.Learn how to type or get a new keyboard. It seems like you are attempting to use correct grammar and puncuation, or that's just me.
2. Tell someone
3. Hire hitman
4. Lol, blow his brains out.
5. NO WAIT
6. Get a restraining order, no, it isn't harsh.
7. Or get him expelled by ripping all your clothes off and yelling "LOLI RAEP"
8. NO WAIT
9.Take some pictures
10.???
11. PROFIT!!!

I suggest 1,2,6, and 9.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Kick em' in the balls. That's a big turn off for guys.

Or, you could always tell him to fcuk off, or, as people have said, get a restraining order. It's not that odd, a kid from my neighborhood had to change schools because he kept trying to grope this girl. She eventually snapped, and, well, now he's in a different county :\

~Dorian Gray

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
I've never gotten a restraining order myself but, I doubt that a court would issue one over a trivial matter such a adolescent school crush. I'm pretty sure that the judge and police have better things to do.

I suggest you talk to a teacher (that is, if you're still in elementary school. I'm not sure if middle/high school teachers care.) or your parents. Have them talk with that other kid's parents. Ignoring him is also a good choice. If he touches you, that's a good way to get him expelled or the like.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
She's eighteen. The guy who's stalking her is probably around her age.

It's not as if it's an eighth-grader wanting one because her peer has cooties.

It's a serious issue. Get a restraining order, or at least the equivalence of one. =/

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^^she's thirteen.

For those who recommend a restraining order:Yes it is harsh,the smallest cost a whole lot of money and most likely wouldn't take effect for another few months, in which time the person could have gotten over the crush and become a good friend of this person.

Good choices:
1)switch classes, if possible
2)Talk to the teachers/staff member
3)Tell him to leave you alone
4)ignore him
5)get your friends to give him a hard time.

I need some clarification on what you mean by "sexual harassments" because i got an ISS for talking wrong to a girl.

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lie dorian said, kick in the balls, except do it hard, and maybe a follow up black eye punch, then kick him again.....

or better yet get a friend of yours to kick his ass. that would work

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Ill bash him..lol

In australia, we have something called kids helpline which also helps with harrassment...if you live in australia do that...if you dont..try and find a number..

Angels*In*flight

With axel in the flames of hell, Walking along the
I kiked him in the balls 4 times 2 day! ^.^ Yay me i told him to leave me the ---- alone cuz he called my BEST friend a b---- cuz he told her that he was gonna take meh to the dance and grind on me cuz apparently i wanna go w/ him.(NO) So i punched him then i kiked him! He was like ahh stop i was like dont ------ tlak to me leave me the ----- alone. I CHASED THAT B---- UP AND DOWN THE HALLWAYS. Then he came to me and was like "Steph im sorry i love u...." I kiked him and was like "SHUT THE ------- UP U a--HOLE I AINNT TAKIN ANYMORE OF UR I LOVE U s----. (ERY BODY INN THE HALLWY GOT QUIET AND GATHERED AROUND)
JUST BACK THE ------ OFF ME AD LEAVE ME THE SHELL ALONE (i diddnt say shell i cant swear on here) HE GOES "STEPH IM SORRY". THEN THAT ------------- HUGGED ME . I WA LIKE HELL NO BACK UP OFF ME. THEN HE WAS LIKE STEPH STOP IM SORRY. I SLAPPED HIM ACROSS HIS FACE AND PUNCHED HIM IN THE NOSE.(he got beat up by andy 8th grader a few weeks before andy is now my hero..eric said he was gonna slit andys throat to his face at breakfast so andy punched him) HE WAS LIKE OWWWW B------! Ery body laughed. THEN WHEN HE WAS ON THE FLOO....I KIKED HIM IN THE BALLS AND THEN ERY BODY CLAPPED.

Yay me

x-x Could you try not to curse so much? It's not allowed. ~kg

Last edited by a moderator:

l Sora l

Your a very violent girl, couldnt you of done somthing abit less painful.
I dont know what this has to do with dating advice though.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
I support it. I pretty much would have done the same thing if i was a girl (I don't usually kick girls in the nuts, I don't hit girls at all). I'd kick him in the nuts more times than that, though.
Looks, Brains, and brawn. perfect combination:wub:

So, how long were you suspended/expelled/In-school susp. or did the teachers not catch you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back