• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need a quick question answered about GEU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keji

I've been reading so much about the glowing eye unknown.. but what keeps bothering me is that is the glowing eye unknown a guy or a girl?
I've seen ppl refer to this character either way.. sometimes even both.. all i wanna know is if this person is which gender and what supports why that is
from looks.. i immediately say this is a girl.. w/the huge hips and the chest and maybe even the boots could give a clue away
(unknown could be veiwed by watching deep dive.. theres a frontal veiw(of her/him) when the unknown comes outta the rock showing all the detail)I couldn't get the picture here..sorry
however.. another unknown said to him/her : "he looks just like you"
now everyone assumed since s/he is being compared to a he.. then s/he is automatically a he.. however I've seen alot of guys looking like girls *wont admit himselfXD* so what do you think?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Fans consider it to be BHK. Why? Two reasons

He can dual wield Oath Keeper and Oblivion

The org.Member said "He looks like you." People speculate that this is a comparison between Sora and BHK,because they look alike. But Geu and BHK are completley different height. Still,I don't think it is a girl.

Keji

sora364 said:
Fans consider it to be BHK. Why? Two reasons

He can dual wield Oath Keeper and Oblivion

The org.Member said "He looks like you." People speculate that this is a comparison between Sora and BHK,because they look alike. But Geu and BHK are completley different height. Still,I don't think it is a girl.

the one dual wielding was the one that was fighting the heartless (which ppl say is bhk for the dual weild reason) however the GEU and dual weilder were caught in different scenes(that doesnt make much a difference).. also said somewhere earlier: the GEU had her/his pants tucked in her/his boots.. while the dual weilder did not.. this may also define both of them as different ppl..as what i think o_O

S King

Well, since both of them wore different shoes, this tells us that they are two different people. And I just took a look at the DD video again... he doesn't look like a girl to me. o_O

Tiny

I personally thought GEU's posture was very similar to Kairi's.......but then that wouldnt make any sense at all :D

DragonRider1234

bad girl said:
we will see when time comes.

ahhhhhhhhhhh i hate it when ppl say that.........................but i have no idea wat guy u r talking about............which video is it? i mean besides the DD.......... is it the ASAS/DD or wat???????????????

S King

Seen it, doesn't look like a girl to me. And if it was a girl, Nomura would probably have her shorter than that.

riku7244

well we also have to remmber DD was just alot of idea there no tell what will be in the game maybe the GEU was writen out of the game ya know... just saying

O

Onewingedangel6

uhhh what ever happened to Laxerne or whatever her name is she didn't die what if that is her? and maybe they are refering that she looks like BHK i dunno maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back