• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need a little help guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eylon

I have been trying for days to get this last sticker for the aqua story line. I have checked countless cheat books, tutorials, everything I can think of and nothing says that I need a special jump to get this sticker but I just can't reach it. I've tried everything I can think of and jumping from every space in this area. I have the double jump thing that aqua does as well as air dash and I still can't get it.

Help please before I lose my mind!?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have been trying for days to get this last sticker for the aqua story line. I have checked countless cheat books, tutorials, everything I can think of and nothing says that I need a special jump to get this sticker but I just can't reach it. I've tried everything I can think of and jumping from every space in this area. I have the double jump thing that aqua does as well as air dash and I still can't get it.

Help please before I lose my mind!?

Where is this sticker?

Eylon

It's the very last sticker in the fissure area of the keyblade graveyard. it's the last bubbles sticker.

Eylon

Nevermind thank you. I apparently was just 2cm off from the perfect place you need to jump off from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back