• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nebula 51:Clash of the Planets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Gaia and Hairo two worlds with great armies.They have been fighting for 100 years now and yet Gaia has won most of the time.But that has changed now that Hairo has made Nebula 51.A crew of Hairo's strongest fighters in one clan.So choose what side you want to be on but remember no choice is a bad choice.

Template
Name:
Weapon:
Side:
Bio:

Name:Kain
Appearance:Spikey blue hair,A white T shirt the necklace Tidus has,baggy jeans wrist bands and gloves with fingerholes
Weapon:Caladbolg
Side:Hairo
Bio:Kain's father is the captain of th Hairo forces.He was one of the first picks in nebula 51.His sister's wedding is in a few days.

okay so this is what I need.

Gaian forces-As many as possible

Nebula 51-5
1.shugy bear

Who Am I?

Name: Fujiwara Juteds
Appearance:
guys75.jpg

Weapon: Two katanas
Side: Hairo
Bio: There is only one thing to say about this boy, a know it all. If there is a interesting book he will attempt to to read it all in one day, and he usually does. His father died during war, and his mother has ran off somewhere. But, when with friends it helps him forget about his parents for a short while. Without his friends he would depressed.. Very depressed.

Who Am I?

About the Nebula 51 soilders.. What do you mean by "Telling you which one we are" Sorry, I don't understand that bit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back