• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nebraska state senator sues God

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
So if God losses is he going to have to pay for damages? I dont think the guy is going to get the money though. Hell next we are going to start sueing animals and taking them to court cause they walked on our lawn. Its getting stupid.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, they'd find him guilty in a real trial, but I'd like to see them enforce the 80 consecutive death sentences.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well, they'd find him guilty in a real trial, but I'd like to see them enforce the 80 consecutive death sentences.

After you said that i just pictured them having a person just take can after can of arasole just spray it into the air thinking that will kill God hahaha.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
WTF? ....................

I guess in these times you can just about sue anyone if need be....

What's God going to do, offer up the body of Christ among the needy in forms of bread and wine?
Yeah these things are going way left field...

Q

Banned
"Chambers says he's trying to make the point that anybody can file a lawsuit against anybody."

I like it that no one notices this. :< He's suing God to make a point about anybody suing anybody, people. Jeez, read the actual article before post anything about it.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
"Chambers says he's trying to make the point that anybody can file a lawsuit against anybody."

I like it that no one notices this. :< He's suing God to make a point about anybody suing anybody, people. Jeez, read the actual article before post anything about it.

So wow sueing someone that really isnt a person shows you can sue everybody but if God loses he doesnt get punished. Wow all this is showing is God is above the law. I believe everyone noticed it but when you can tell me thats a smart reason for sueing someone then i will awknowledge it.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards

That doesn't detract from the hilariousness. I want to see what do they say when they turn his case down xD

Q

Banned
So wow sueing someone that really isnt a person shows you can sue everybody but if God loses he doesnt get punished. Wow all this is showing is God is above the law. I believe everyone noticed it but when you can tell me thats a smart reason for sueing someone then i will awknowledge it.

So I never actually said any of that, really, if you read over my post again.

It's to make a point. The case does give the epic lulz to everyone, but it's showing how ridiculous lawsuits can get, if this has even gone through now.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Someone keep me updated on this. I really want to know on what grounds is it rejected when it is (or, be still my heart, it's accepted).

Silver Star

He sued god? Isn't that... unreasonable? I've heard of complaining but jeeze...

I heard about the 65 million dollar pants. That was crazy.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Uh, this is like something that would happen in South Park.

I don't understand news anymore. It's all very bizzare.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Jesus: -texts God-
Text: D00d ur a$$ iz geddin S00'D.
God: -reads text- WTF?!?!?!?!?!!1 -blocks Earth on MySpace-

But then... He must've known this day would come.

>:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back