• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nebraska state senator sues God

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
The funny thing about this idea is that it's absolutely brilliant. I spoke to Senator Chambers a couple of years ago at the capitol. Ideas like this are why I like him.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
This senator is almost disgraceful. I mean that note was weird and oddly right. We have free will so what we do is ours to blame. This senator is alamost saying "take away free will and make us robots." If this actually gos to trial then we know that God will lose cause he cant show up. :p

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Lmfao, this gets better everyday

We have free will so what we do is ours to blame.

Not according to the law, which states murder is illegal no matter what your justification.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, they'd find him guilty in a real trial, but I'd like to see them enforce the 80 consecutive death sentences.

It'd be very funny. If God actually came down into a form and gave permission to kill him. Like 20 seconds later he came back alive. That'd be the most hilarious thing in history. How would that cycle end?

Anyway, what was the verdict of the trial?

D

Deleted member 36435

Lol

I R GONNA SUE GOD BECUZ HE KILLED PPLZ NAO GIVE ME THE POWAH TO MAEK LITENIN K THX BAI!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Lol

I R GONNA SUE GOD BECUZ HE KILLED PPLZ NAO GIVE ME THE POWAH TO MAEK LITENIN K THX BAI!
Why people have to be stupid and not spell right. I mean come on sir i thought you would be better than that.

But i say we just all file lawsuits (if your old enough) on god unless your too faithful then file one on this senator.
WHY?
Cause we can i guess

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
This senator is almost disgraceful. I mean that note was weird and oddly right. We have free will so what we do is ours to blame. This senator is alamost saying "take away free will and make us robots." If this actually gos to trial then we know that God will lose cause he cant show up. :p

Clearly you missed Senator Chamber's point entirely. It's not about God, it's about frivolous lawsuits, you mongoloid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back