• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

neaner neaner neaner! I'm Back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
You were banned for a good reason.

>_>

I suggest not being so blatant about your stupidity.

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

If i want to be blatant about my stupidity the by god im gonna be blatant about my stupidity!!

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
You know, for someone who just got back from being banned, I wouldn't go blabbering on about how you just got back. That could get you banned again. But, if that's what you desire, then go right ahead!

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

Sacred_Sora said:
You know, for someone who just got back from being banned, I wouldn't go blabbering on about how you just got back. That could get you banned again. But, if that's what you desire, then go right ahead!
me being banned would actually be for the better. then i won't be temted to check out all of the spoilers here.

and no im not asking to be banned

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
With a topic titled neaner neaner neaner! I'm Back!, it sure does sound like you're asking for it. Golly, this is such a descrepancy. Now that you're at it, why don't you enlighten us on your bannishment? :p

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

darky_dee4556 said:
With a topic titled neaner neaner neaner! I'm Back!, it sure does sound like you're asking for it. Golly, this is such a descrepancy. Now that you're at it, why don't you enlighten us on your bannishment? :p
o_0:confused:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
darky_dee4556 said:

Hahaha, yeah, why don't you?

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
TheTrueKeyBearer said:
and the torture will only continue

And it will unless you find a mod. to close this. It's your own fault, you started this thread. It's no one elses fault.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Super Sonic said:
ello ello ello, wut's all this then?
y helo thur Super Sonic. Same thing I wanted to ask. TheTrueKeybearer, could you politely reveal yourself on your identity before the transition of the forum, so I could probably remember you, and somewhat get a picture on how you were, and compare and contrast on how much you have changed for the better? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back