• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ND assignment 8...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
KK...
Here we go.
I think this will give UZ and I a good idea of where you guys are.

So the assignment (if you choose to accept is):

A basic sig but only using default tools or things you have made (if you have made your own brushes or renders you can use them)

BASICALLY: NOTHING DOWNLOADED CAN BE USED.

Some keys (that I can think of):
-- Use the deafult brushes but use some brushing techniques (I don't have them so you guys are lucky)

-- Stock manipulation.. .duplicate it blur it, smudge it, pixelstretch it etc. XP

-- use other tools... pen, marquee, gradients etc.

C4strife out.. for now...

My finished assignment:
Miracle.jpg

Last edited:

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Hmmm, I may actually be able to do this one, seeing of have time on my hands. It seems OB is slowly returing to the GFX world. My finished product might look strange compared to the others, because as you can see with my recent sig, I'm quite rusty, and I've missed out on alot of chances to improve. Meh, but I'll try it though.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
*No matter how long I am away, OB is hear to stay* Heh, I rhymed! (Off-topic) I need to start reading tuts again. Especially on text.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Well, using a render of link I had made, I managed to make it this.

nobrushessig6ly.png

It may look like brushing, but all I really did was radial blur all of the render, and then colored it, and I did something else, in which I forgot right now which gave it that little touch.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
assingnment111.png

or
assingnmentll.png

Done. It's a combination of filters, opacity strips for imapct, and use of the gradient tool. The only default brush used was my better fly vector. Overall, I thought it turned out alright. A little sloppy though. Comments?

Last edited:

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
I CANT DO THIS ASSIGNMENT! *sigh* ill just use defaults....and filters *sigh*

EDIT: ive done it! ive made vector grunge brushes muwahahahahahahahahaha

ndassignment8.jpg

Last edited:

Unknown Zinko

Assignment-8.gif

THought i would participate aswell.

Made 2 brushes for this. And God damnit it i forgot to save them! Rawr!! The stock is so blured as a atempt to ad depth.

Last edited:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
w10140341.jpg

I made this recently with my own large-polka-dot brushes, handmade cross-hatched scanlines, and a lot of image alteration. It's not my best but it works. I'm trying to catch up on assignments...

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
Actually I don't remember what you did for the last assingments STO but your Jak one does look pretty good IMO.

Anyways I like some of the effects in yours OWA6

Thanks Guys ^_^ this has given me some ideas of where you are at.

Unknown Zinko

Yup. Goodjob definately help use know somewhat were everyones at. C4 I propose that after the animation assignment we do one similar to this. We have everyone do a freestyle tag, splash, wallpaper, and button so we can see the extent of everyones ability. Just make the assignment for all four with similar themes.

Back