• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NBC's The Cape

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
So this show had a 2 hour premiere last night, anyone else get a chance to check this out. I thought it was pretty solid and I will def continue to watch it. It is on again tonight if anyone missed it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I watched it, it was great. When is the day and time the show comes on next? EST time of course.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm not gonna get into this show because it might end up like Heroes did. And IGN gave it like a 3.0 anyway.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm not gonna get into this show because it might end up like Heroes did. And IGN gave it like a 3.0 anyway.

IGNorant rates things like crap anyway. Why not watch the first episode and learn on your own instead of going by the opinion of others?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Hmm basing your opinion off an internet site of a show you never seen.

You kids these days need to form your own opinion rather then listen to websites that give anything good a shitty rating.

Anyway The Cape comes on 8/7 on Mondays

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hmm basing your opinion off an internet site of a show you never seen.

You kids these days need to form your own opinion rather then listen to websites that give anything good a shitty rating.

Anyway The Cape comes on 8/7 on Mondays

I agree! And thank you, i will make sure to tune in on Monday! Here is a cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back