• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► NBC's Heroes: Reborn (miniseries)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
[video=youtube;xXUjpHHfTLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXUjpHHfTLY[/video]

Yes ladies and gentlemen NBC has decided to return the superhero show that lasted from 2006 to 2010. After 4years of speculation on what happened after the last scenes (which introduced Volume 5: Brave New World) we may get some closure to story. As of right now the miniseries is said to be 13 episodes long with new characters, a self-sustained story, all written once again by Tim Kring. He has been mute on the subject of returning characters so as of the moment we do not know but this is HUGE for us fans of the show.

I will make sure to keep you all updated on any information between now and 2015 on this miniseries!

Source: Heroes | NBC
NBC's 'Heroes' 'reborn' in 13-episode event
NBC's 'Heroes' will be 'Reborn' for 13 new episodes - NY Daily News

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I can't believe it--first 24, and now this. Hopefully this starts a trend that brings back other shows that ended. *crosses fingers for Lost*

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
This is all riding if Hayden cmes back

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
This is all riding if Hayden cmes back

As far as we know, this will focus on new characters, and that's a good thing. The characters in Heroes got butchered as the show went along imo.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I can't believe it--first 24, and now this. Hopefully this starts a trend that brings back other shows that ended. *crosses fingers for Lost*

I want Lost back so bad, but that ending... It just makes me question how, unless they just ride with new characters playing off of Hurley's new leadership

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Why does 2015 have to be so far away :'(. But I'm definitely hyped for this. I'm hoping that after the footage of Hayden just proving she's invincible and powers are real that the world becomes chaotic like when Hiro went to the future.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
As far as we know, this will focus on new characters, and that's a good thing. The characters in Heroes got butchered as the show went along imo.

Why is that a good thing? Peopl want resolution to the chracters and story they knew and watche for the first 4 seasons. Having nly new chracter, for what would most lilky be only to be a single seaosn, why would anyone care.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Why is that a good thing? Peopl want resolution to the chracters and story they knew and watche for the first 4 seasons. Having nly new chracter, for what would most lilky be only to be a single seaosn, why would anyone care.

Well its up in the air if original characters will be returning but if you look at the season 4 finale its called Volume 5 A Brave New World. Dont get me wrong i want my Peter,Sylar,Claire,Hiro,Haitian, etc back hello who wouldnt. But Reborn may be Volume 5 and as a new world new characters and stories would be appreciated to a point. Withthatsaid, having our Heroes somewhere in the background of the story would be great

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

I'm sure we'll get the resolutions to those characters, but they won't be a main focus this time. But again, we know NOTHING of the story, so we can only hope.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
there's a better show out there about people with superpowers

it's called misfits

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm sure we'll get the resolutions to those characters, but they won't be a main focus this time. But again, we know NOTHING of the story, so we can only hope.

That sounds better, it be insulting to just forget the first set of chracters. Hopefully this show can be revived

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I'm cautiously optimistic for this. After a disappointing season 2 and 3, season 4 did a decent job of bringing the show back to its former quality (despite the weird carnival focus). Then of course it got canned since everyone stopped watching during seasons 2-3. Hopefully this new miniseries keeps the quality of seasons 1 and 4, and manages to hype up audiences again.

And I hope this series focuses on some new characters. The Heroes cast was great, but they were done to death. Sylar flip-flopped on being good/evil more times than Jekyll and Hyde, and the best protagonists like Peter and Hiro just didn't have anything to do by the end. Hence why they lost and re-earned their powers repeatedly. I hope the old cast is part of the story, since I'll always like them, but I want a focus on some new blood.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Give me new heroes and villains with a resolution on the old characters by telling us a little about them in the new season.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Peter and Sylar were losing things to do many because Sylar wanted to be better and Peter was losing his archnemesis. Granted, Sylar was everyone's enemy but he was always more Peter's nemesis, his polar opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back