• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sports ► NBA Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
The 14-15 season started a couple weeks ago. Interesting things are happening in the NBA especially with plenty of player movements. I know some of you don't like sports. The NBA is actually my favorite league due to the EMOTION that comes within the game. In this sport every possession counts, every movement of player's presence can affect the game. The worse part are the officiating which they can screw your momentum. I'm thankful to have had the best player in the world for 4 years. Although I do hope that my team ends up kicking his butt whenever we play against his team.

Any fans out there?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Re: NBA Thread.

I feel like there are only a handful of nba fans on khi.

I'm also a Heat lifer though, and although I recognize him as the best player in the league and thank him for two championships, fuck Lebitch for trying to take half our team with him. ie. James Jones, Mike Miller, Birdman (failed), Ray Allen (probable) and I'm happy the cavs have sucked so far.

That said, Chris Bosh is gonna be in the top 5 discussion for MVP. Already averaging 24/11/3/1/1 on 48/42/86 is amazing, but I'm hoping he can get his FG% up over 50% again. Dwyane also looks really good this season, I'm expecting him to finish somewhere around 23/4/6/2/1 on 50/30/80

Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole aren't giving us enough from the PG though, only a couple assists between them last game.

McBob needs more playing time

Third Quarters are killing us, we can't expect to come back from down 10+ like we used to since Lebron left

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Re: NBA Thread.

I feel like there are only a handful of nba fans on khi.

I'm also a Heat lifer though, and although I recognize him as the best player in the league and thank him for two championships, diddly Lebitch for trying to take half our team with him. ie. James Jones, Mike Miller, Birdman (failed), Ray Allen (probable) and I'm happy the cavs have sucked so far.

That said, Chris Bosh is gonna be in the top 5 discussion for MVP. Already averaging 24/11/3/1/1 on 48/42/86 is amazing, but I'm hoping he can get his FG% up over 50% again. Dwyane also looks really good this season, I'm expecting him to finish somewhere around 23/4/6/2/1 on 50/30/80

Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole aren't giving us enough from the PG though, only a couple assists between them last game.

McBob needs more playing time

Third Quarters are killing us, we can't expect to come back from down 10+ like we used to since Lebron left

Are you from Miami? You remind me of the members from Realgm lol. I'm hoping we do have a retribution season. All of this negative criticism since LeBron got here was uncall for. Next thing you know during opening night. The concert outside of the Quicken Loans and the "its a happy time in Cleveland" again BS.

I hope we do go to our 5th straight Finals appearance at least. Only the Boston Celtics have done that; 5 or more appearances.

And about Norris and Mario, thankfully we got Shabazz. So ironic how he's a Rondo fan. He plays his style of point guard.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I was born right outside Miami, yeah.

Yeah shabazz has been solid for a late first rounder, but he can't defend the russel westbrooks and derrick roses of the league. I wish we had Jrue Holiday lmao

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I was born right outside Miami, yeah.

Yeah shabazz has been solid for a late first rounder, but he can't defend the russel westbrooks and derrick roses of the league. I wish we had Jrue Holiday lmao

Nice to see lol.

We will see. Westbrook and Rose will definitely eat Shabazz right now but I wouldn't go that far; he's still really young. Don't they remind you more of a shooting guard since they score really well?

I'm currently rewatching the Minnesota game. Glad we got the win and tomorrow...shoot, we got to face the Mavericks.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I think we match up alright with them.

Both teams are a wash at PG, although Devon Harris is probably the best of the bunch. Wades better than Monta, Parsons probably has an edge on Deng, Chris and Dirk are the same kind of player, and they've got us beat at center with Tyson Chandler.

McBob and Haslem need to show up tomorrow off the bench if we want to win this game

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Don't forget about JJ Barrea and Jameer Nelson. Those guys can still contribute in some shape or form. I'm really surprised that Marion didn't stay with them and they could've gotten back Terry as well. They'd have been great making a come back against the Western Conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back