• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naughty Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Anyone else feel that Sora was grounded in KH 1? I mean..I dont know any 14 year old boy that lays in his his bed in the dark befor dinner. This is just a silly thought..."Sora...dinners ready. Come on down." It sounds to me that she was giving him permission to come out of his room. heh. I dont know...

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
All Kairi said in that regard was, "You wanna call it a day?" Maybe you are right... But..he hadn't eaten. Not that we knew of anyways. Who goes to bed without eating?

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I thought he was in his room because he was thinking about Kairi? He was in his room almost right after Riku mentioned the Paupu fruit and I think his mother was only calling him down well because..."dinner was ready."

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, that would be funny, if he was grounded, and had to recieve permission, from his mother to go downstairs and eat dinner, i also think that he was just thinking about kairi, daydreaming about her...

S

Shadow Soldier

Love Believer_x said:
:/ i do sometimes. but thats because im just TOO tired to eat.

Same, I just crash right after school. And I hardly eat dinner.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Shadow Soulja said:
Same, I just crash right after school. And I hardly eat dinner.

I do the same thing:D ...I eat only a snack ..the go with the z's

katana-

i live in a land full of little smexy devils known
Website
www.photobucket.com
yeah, i never eat dinner all the time, but when sora was laing in the bed, he was thinking about what kairi had said, "i can't wait once we set sail, i'll be great"
i mean she seriously told sora that they should take the raft and go, just the two of them!! if someone told me that i'd think about it all day and night, but he was in his room in the dark...why is that tho.....?

KairiGurlPaupo

*Oathkeeper* said:
I thought he was in his room because he was thinking about Kairi? He was in his room almost right after Riku mentioned the Paupu fruit and I think his mother was only calling him down well because..."dinner was ready."
e-yup.........exactly ^_^

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Riku's Dawn said:
Do the homework.

Who...... back to the subject... Would sora be naughty...an obvious question ..OF COURSE HE WOULD .. Can't be a goody goody two shoes al the time... I have experience.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back