• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nature vs Nurture.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Lets have a little informal debate here.

Join whichever group you support.

Our debate topic:
"be it resolved that heredity is the primary influence on personality development."

For-
Nurture group: You guys support the idea that Nurture influences our personality.

Against-
Nature Group: You guys support the idea that Nature influences our personality.

Go for it.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
If I had to choose one and only one it would be nature. Though I feel who you are is just as much influenced by your genes as is your enviornment. Though there are many genes that influence behavior, so i'll have to say nature wins the round.

M

Miss Murder

I'm going with nature. Experiences, whether they be positive or negative, throughout the lifetime of a human being certainly effect their personality. Genes effect more of your physical appearance and such rather than your own personality.

This applies even more thickly if we're talking about a highly impressionable young child. Early experiences at a young age will definately change a person and help them define their personality.

In my opinion.

Last edited:

MosesMohs

nature vs nurture is a debate about how you act. is it from your genes (nature) or is it from your environment (nurture) ?

i believe nurture is the winner here. if you were raised in the city & your brother was raised on a farm you two would act totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back