• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Natural Selection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waves_Blade

That actually answers my question about how is it that Kairi that had a "stronger" heart wasn't chosen instead of Sora =) . Because Sora was the closest thing to Riku, while still having a strong and unstained heart.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but when Sora got the keyblade wasn't Kairi kinda comatose with her heart inside of sora?

Either way, at least she's gona get some love next game.

billyzanesucks

The Keyblade itself choosing Sora without any other at least indirect influence is "wrong" because it contradicts Nomura's repeated claims (it wasn't only once!) that Sora is just a normal boy without any special super power apart from the "heart connections".
Sora gained the Keyblade originally from his heart's connection to Riku's heart, while the ability to proficiently wield it came originally from his connection to Ven's heart.

That's not really what I meant. I was rhetorically asking why everyone was saying that Kairi should have obtained the keyblade instead, so we're pretty much arguing the same thing... I think.

Straythe

Correct me if i'm wrong, but when Sora got the keyblade wasn't Kairi kinda comatose with her heart inside of sora?

Sora said that he's been having awakenings dreams for a little while, in the opening of KH 1, meaning He was chosen before Riku really turned to the dark side and before Kairi passed out.

But we got the answer, Kairi wasn't a candidate because the only candidate for the "kingdom key" was Riku. The reason Sora was able to take it in his place was because, while having a suited heart, he had a connexion to Riku's heart, and the ability to wield a keyblade thanks to Ven.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, I meant he had "a powerful" link with Ven's heart. You can see that I actually said "connected" in my second answer. He implied the Ven connexion wasn't made / Sora's wielding ability only came from Ven's actual heart, which is wrong.
The only thing I saw he implied was that Sora hadn't had Ven's heart when Aqua met him, which is correct.
In the statement he quoted, you said that Sora had already Ven's heart, which is not correct. You only gave the "connection"-bit in the answer after that.
There is a wide, huge difference between a heart-connection and actually carrying another heart inside your own.
Sora didn't do anything like that, he only connected with Ven to keep his heart from totally collapsing.

That's a special connexion though, since Sora filled up Ven's heart to "complete" it, he gained a few things (the face and wielding ability ?), it was a little more complex than the regular connexions he had with everybody.
It's more like Sora "put a hand on the wound" so that nothing more would slip away and Ven's heart could survive. He didn't actually heal anything as Nomura also confirmed (and it was seen by Ven's pitiful state when brought to Eraqus first) that Ven's heart wasn't fully formed again yet. The heart would only grow and form over the four years period between the Prologue and actual BBS time due to Aqua, Terra and Eraqus caring for Ven.
Sora didn't gain/inherit anything, that is explicitly what Nomura ruled out in the interview.
The connection allowed Sora's heart to have the wielding ability, but it did not really inherit the ability from Ven's heart.

Oh nice, I never thought of it like this ! It's like Sora actually got Riku's keyblade because he was able to "channel" Riku within his heart in a way, thanks to his connexion.

That explains why Riku could take it back even though it went to Sora first (as long as Sora didn't try to get it back too).

According to the supplementary materials to KH1 it's actually because Sora's heart was stronger than Riku's at that time at the island. Sora reached out to Riku through their connection, and the Keyblade "jumped over" to Sora.
The connection to Riku was what enabled the Keyblade switch, Sora's heart being stronger was the cause of it.

Riku was able to get the Keyblade back because his heart was at that point stronger than Sora's, it actually was a chosen one (he had the ceremony) and because that Keyblade was originally meant to be his.
From the point when Sora snatched the Keyblade from Riku to Hollow Bastion when he won it back it was the connection to Ven that let him wield the Keyblade he snatched away by the power of his own heart.

That actually answers my question about how is it that Kairi that had a "stronger" heart wasn't chosen instead of Sora =) . Because Sora was the closest thing to Riku, while still having a strong and unstained heart.

What ? I was among the few persons defending Sora on the "translation" thread ... It seems everybody likes to spit on him and say he's weaker than everybody else. (go figure)

Neither Kairi nor Sora were "chosen" that day by that particular Keyblade. That Keyblade was meant for Riku so Kairi would never be able to get it because it's not meant for her despite she having the ceremony.
Sora getting it was due to his connection-powers and a decision by the Keyblade in question itself.

That part was an answer to billyzanesucks though, not addressed at you. ;)

Nope, Sora got the Keyblade before Kairi flew through him and left her heart inside him. The scene at the secret place where Sora is then blown away was the last one before the Fight with Darkside.

That's not really what I meant. I was rhetorically asking why everyone was saying that Kairi should have obtained the keyblade instead, so we're pretty much arguing the same thing... I think.

Ah, I see, alright. Kairi obtaining that Keyblade is nonsense in this context anyways. I wonder why such a proposal would come up.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Looking at CO and how Terra was able after just a little time to gain more control and even blocked the entire body thanks to Eraqus' heart, I wouldn't say Eraqus is really "that weak".
I never said that Eraqus was weak. I only said that in a theoretical fight against Xehanort, who has much, much more darkness than Eraqus, Xehanort would probably win. Thus, I was again arguing against your claim that a greater amount of light=greater power.

He's been defeated by Terra, so what ? Terra might not have "special abilities" like rising mountains, but his actual power is clearly huge. He was able to overcome all of his enemies without trouble (or when he did he used darkness and it turned out easy), Vanitas was no problem for him and even though Xehanort wasn't trying to kill him, Terra was still able to counter all of his attacks (besides the 500 keyblades attack lol).

Remember Terra was able to defeat "Xehanort with a younger and stronger body", so yeah, the guy is strong.
No, I was just saying, once again, that greater light does not equal greater power. I mentioned the Eraqus - Terra fight in order to prove that greater light doesn't equal greater power. And I never said that Terra was weak, necessarily. It's just that in a fight between master and student, the master would usually win. And yet, the student with greater darkness, won. The master with greater light lost. This proves that light= does not equal more power. That's all I was arguing for. Not that Terra was weak.
Terra never fought Vanitas. MX got in the way before Terra could get to him so that Vani could go wreak havoc on Aqua and Ven. As you said, MX went easy on him because, why destroy the vessel you've waited for so long for?

Then, Riku is stronger than Sora ? Well, Terra is also stronger than Sora, that didn't stop Sora from defeating Ansem and the regular Xemnas (not the "fused" one at the end of KH2).

That's the point, since his heart can have many lights, he ends being the most powerful. He's the hero, of course he'll be the strongest >_> ...

Riku is strong on his own, but Sora has much more potential thanks to his connections.
I never said that Riku was necessarily stronger than Sora. I said that it's arguable that he would beat Sora in a fight. Ansem was defeated by Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Riku's heart fighting inside him. Plus Ansem arguably was only a small part of Terra mixed with other random Xehanort bits.
Once again, you mistake light for greater power. Sora does not borrow his friends' light. He borrows their plain power. Not light. Their power.

You even bothered to check anything about the game ? The world they live in has been remade by the 7 hearts, period.

Also, 13 darknesses are not "13" beings of darkness. They are 13 Xehanorts. We already figured out the guy uses darkness as main power, he's special. All other "dark beings" fall short in comparison to Xehanort.
Yes, I have bothered to check out the game. Why else would I be in the Spoilers section? And no. The 13 darknesses are the new Organization XIII. MX made them that way so that they would clash with the "7 protectors" of light and create the X-Blade.
That first sentence makes no sense. The 13 darknesses aren't beings of darkness? Why would they call them the 13 darknesses if they weren't beings of darkness? Them all being Xehanort makes them beings of darkness. Because Xehanort's heart, split up and dispersed between them, is seething with darkness.

1) Didn't Nomura say the "master" has to do so willingly ? (I guess to avoid the obvious "but they are touching bad guys with their keyblades while holding it all the time") So something different happened with Kairi.

2) Oh REALLY, keyblade does not prioritize light over darkness ?

Then, what did it do when it chose Sora over Riku =) ? Trick question. If it did not, indeed, prioritized light over darkness, but took Sora because his heart was the strongest nearest heart ... doesn't that mean Riku's heart weakened BECAUSE OF , AHMAHGAD, DARKNESS ?
Nah, he never said that. At least, I haven't seen an interview saying anything about the Master having to be willing. All he said was that if a person at master level holds the Keyblade at the same time as a potential wielder does, it makes that same 'suggestion' to the Keyblade.
All those bad guys these Keyblade Wielders have been touching/slaying are not all necessarily worthy of a Keyblade; Kairi was. Plus, Kairi and Riku both touched the handle, not the teeth/blade like the enemies did. Kairi is no different than any other potential wielder besides the fact that she's a Princess of Heart. And it's never been said anywhere that the Keyblade would give her 'special treatment' because of that fact.
The Keyblade prioritizes power and strength of heart. Not whether they are filled with more light or darkness. I've said this a billion times. Thus, when that Kingdom Key switched over to Sora and chose him over Riku, it was because his heart was stronger than Riku's. And letting darkness in your heart doesn't instantly make you weaker. Think of Terra; Eraqus made that same mistake of assuming Terra was weak because he had let more darkness in during the test, when really he was worth the 'master' title as much as Aqua was and was at the same power level.
It doesn't matter WHY Riku's heart was weaker. The fact is, is that it was at that moment. Thus, Sora got it instead. As Riku fell into that darkness, if his heart had still been stronger than Sora's, then he would have gotten it anyways I'm sure.

The connexion between Sora, Riku, and the kingdom key is a little more complex than that. And I don't really want to elaborate (there's dozen of threads).
I guess I agree to an extent with you, but you're forgetting the actual scene. Sora DID NOT try to take the keyblade back when Riku took it. He didn't fight back, he was full of doubts and gave up.
When he confronted Riku again, he said this "even though my heart may be weak, it's grown with each new experience", he said all those new friends made him stronger. That's EXACTLY what happened. "My friends are my power", Sora's heart didn't change in a second, and in the end the keyblade chose him. He just realized how powerful he could become thanks to his friends, regained confidence, and the keyblade chose Sora to be his wielder again. (and ironically it happens when Riku turns into "dark Riku").
Please point me to one if these threads if you cannot explain it. Since I'm so stupid and I 'don't bother to check the game out', it would help my apparently lesser mind.
I never said that Sora tried to take it back. It itself came back to him when his heart grew in power after Goofy defended him. All those details of the scenes you mention: I never said they never happened. The Keyblade didn't leave Riku because he was filling with darkness. It was because, once again, Sora's heart was greater in power.

As for Aqua feeling Sora might be a wielder, pointless argument is pointless. He already had Ven's heart. So that's what she felt. (and if that's not the case nothing can prove that so yeah, pointless)
How is it pointless? Because you cannot argue against it? And Ven's heart went into Sora's after that scene occurred. Their hearts were only connected at that point, and the only thing shared between them was a piece of Sora's heart in order to make sure that Ven was not going to disappear. If anything, Ven was using Sora's power, not Sora using his. Sora only uses Ven's power later on, after he takes in his entire remaining heart.

It's really getting tiring that you didn't even bother to check the game out. Read that.
Hmm, you're assuming that I didn't check out the game. You know what assuming does? It makes an a** out of you and me. As for the segment of dialogue you quoted from Krexia's translations, I cannot argue with that piece. But I swear I read a Nomura interview somewhere that said he only gained dual wielding and possibly some personality traits from Ven. I'll try to find it, but until then, you are correct on this part.

That would ruin Sora in my opinion. The only person who cares about "power" is Xehanort.

I think it's beautiful that Sora is able to bring everyone inside of his heart, I hope it stays the source of his power. After all, why would it change, since day one he said that his friends were his powers.

Though what he needs to do, is being able to be "more" resistant to bad emotions. But I don't think cutting those connexions would be a good idea, story wise.

We need Sora to be the hero who brings them all together. That doesn't mean he's "lame", that means he's extremely special, that's a rare power.
I never said that he couldn't still borrow his friends' powers. I only hoped that he would be able to rely on himself if he, somehow, was not able to use their powers. Also, I think it would stop people from calling him a 'leecher'. All those powers he gained from those people were not free, necessarily. He helps them out, too. For Ven, he harbored his heart. And soon he's going to probably free Terra, Aqua, Xion, and somehow find a way for Roxas to be a separate being.
Being resistant to bad emotions would be good for him, too. And I never said he was 'lame'. Sora's my favorite character in the series. Sure, he may be derpy and overly optimistic here and there, but he's the best, IMO.
EDIT: Man, Sephy, you beat me to it. :)

Straythe

I never said that Eraqus was weak. I only said that in a theoretical fight against Xehanort, who has much, much more darkness than Eraqus, he would probably win. Thus, I was again arguing against your claim that a greater amount of light=greater power.
I didn't make myself clear (my fault). Obviously I'm aware Xehanort, one of the most powerful guy in the KH universe, uses darkness. I'm also aware Terra and Riku, do.

But what I meant is that, except for those two, people are either light or darkness, there's not much gray area in KH, Xehanort would see light within himself as a weakness, I think it's just about having a "clear" heart, clear intentions and motivations. Also, Terra and Riku (but especially Terra) demonstrated how dangerous it can get, they lose control of themselves (and it also helps others take advantage of them).

While the darkness gave Terra more "pure strength", it clearly made his heart lose some of his light, he was having more rage, didn't control his own actions, and of course, Xehanort was able to easily exploit that to manipulate him.

If you control the light, or the darkness, you can be as powerful, but having both at the same time is tricky, and besides Riku, nobody has been able to achieve the perfect balance. (and he went through a lot before getting to that point)

Sora's heart was tainted with darkness at the end of DDD and it is a weakness, he's not meant to be both. (so far)
Or at least he's not prepared against it so it IS a problem.

No, I was just saying, once again, that greater light does not equal greater power. I mentioned the Eraqus - Terra fight in order to prove that greater light doesn't equal greater power.
Though, during this battle, Eraqus also had darkness (so he says), and you do not know "how much" light does Terra's heart have. Master Xehanort wanted him to feel bad, to manipulate him, I don't believe for a second what he told Terra. Terra (with Eraqus' help) in the end was outmachting Xehanort's darkness with his light (before he used the keyblade on himself).
You know it was the light since he was actually glowing lol.

And I never said that Terra was weak, necessarily. It's just that in a fight between master and student, the master would usually win. And yet, the student with greater darkness, won. The master with greater light lost. This proves that light= does not equal more power. That's all I was arguing for. Not that Terra was weak.
Both Eraqus and Terra were troubled, Eraqus was acting out of anger (darkness), Terra too, but Terra obviously had stronger darkness. Also, the students are meant to be stronger than the masters after a while ;o .

Terra never fought Vanitas. MX got in the way before Terra could get to him so that Vani could go wreak havoc on Aqua and Ven.
I remember fighting him. If I did, Terra did right ? :p

I think he was fighting with Xehanort on his sides. Their encounter was stopped by Xehanort though.

As you said, MX went easy on him because, why destroy the vessel you've waited for so long for?
And as I said, he got his ass kicked when got the vessel he was looking for. (he wasn't holding back anymore)

I never said that Riku was necessarily stronger than Sora. I said that it's arguable that he would beat Sora in a fight. Ansem was defeated by Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Riku's heart fighting inside him. Plus Ansem arguably was only a small part of Terra mixed with other random Xehanort bits.
Once again, you mistake light for greater power. Sora does not borrow his friends' light. He borrows their plain power. Not light. Their power.
Ok.

Yes, I have bothered to check out the game. Why else would I be in the Spoilers section? And no. The 13 darknesses are the new Organization XIII. MX made them that way so that they would clash with the "7 protectors" of light and create the X-Blade.
That first sentence makes no sense. The 13 darknesses aren't beings of darkness? Why would they call them the 13 darknesses if they weren't beings of darkness? Them all being Xehanort makes them beings of darkness. Because Xehanort's heart, split up and dispersed between them, is seething with darkness.
I just meant that the only being that has been reaching an incredible power only thanks to Darkness, was Xehanort, all the others never came close to his power. Those 13 members will become Xehanort, that's when they will become the "beings of darkness", powerful enough for whatever he needs. By themselves they weren't anywhere near that power, that's what I meant. I meant on their own. Of course they are going to be since they'll be Xehanorts >_> ...

Nah, he never said that. At least, I haven't seen an interview saying anything about the Master having to be willing. All he said was that if a person at master level holds the Keyblade at the same time as a potential wielder does, it makes that same 'suggestion' to the Keyblade.
All those bad guys these Keyblade Wielders have been touching/slaying are not all necessarily worthy of a Keyblade; Kairi was. Kairi is no different than any other potential wielder besides the fact that she's a Princess of Heart. And it's never been said anywhere that the Keyblade would give her 'special treatment' because of that fact.
Ok again, but if the keyblade can see who is "worthy", I still don't understand why they can't just "test" the heroes they know. Leon, Hercules etc... there's no limit to the "7" so far... Though Xehanort states they will be chosen naturally. Maybe Mickey is wrong (again) and it will be 7 chosen within the keyblade users. They might be chosen for a "final" event or something...

The Keyblade prioritizes power and strength of heart. Not whether they are filled with more light or darkness. I've said this a billion times. Thus, when that Kingdom Key switched over to Sora and chose him over Riku, it was because his heart was stronger than Riku's. And letting darkness in your heart doesn't instantly make you weaker.
But that's the only reason Riku's heart got weaker. Why else ? In the end he was able to master it and became "strong" again, they never implied anything other than darkness was what made his heart weaker than Sora's. Sora's heart started growing only when his journey began, not before (I mean, there was no sudden change for Sora before the incident, unlike Riku).

Think of Terra; Eraqus made that same mistake of assuming Terra was weak because he had let more darkness in during the test, when really he was worth the 'master' title as much as Aqua was and was at the same power level.
He viewed light as absolute. He was wrong. I agree. Though he was not wrong for Terra. Darkness is extremely dangerous and requires a large amount of resistance to it, that you can not get "right away", in the meanwhile, chances are you're going to act badly, and lose some of your heart's strength.

It doesn't matter WHY Riku's heart was weaker. The fact is, is that it was at that moment. Thus, Sora got it instead. As Riku fell into that darkness, if his heart had still been stronger than Sora's, then he would have gotten it anyways I'm sure.
Before being able to use darkness to make your heart stronger, it takes a while, Xehanort was fully dark, and the only person able to master both light and darkness is Riku as of NOW.

On another topic, now that Sora's heart has been weakened, and Riku is in total control, if he were to claim his initial keyblade (cause he thinks dual wielding is kewl), would it leave Sora ? Or did he lose that right when he got a new one ? (or rather, when Sora took it back, which is what made Riku able to get a new one)

Please point me to one if these threads if you cannot explain it. Since I'm so stupid and I 'don't bother to check the game out', it would help my apparently lesser mind.
1) It's been debated since 2002, I'm sure you can look for it

2) I did not say you were stupid

3) Missing out information is not related to a form of intelect deficiency

4) What mattered to our conversation has been stated by both you and sephiroth anyway

I never said that Sora tried to take it back. It itself came back to him when his heart grew in power after Goofy defended him. All those details of the scenes you mention: I never said they never happened. The Keyblade didn't leave Riku because he was filling with darkness. It was because, once again, Sora's heart was greater in power. And the Keyblade went to Sora before Riku turned into Dark Riku, not after. Riku only transformed after he was left with no Keyblade and instead fought with Soul Eater.
I said "again", I meant when he took the keyblade back, right before "goofy defended Sora", Riku actually turned into Dark Riku.

How is it pointless? Because you cannot argue against it?
It's pointless because we have something in a canon game that states otherwise, and there is no proof for that argument.

And Ven's heart went into Sora's after that scene occurred. Their hearts were only connected at that point, and the only thing shared between them was a piece of Sora's heart in order to make sure that Ven was not going to disappear. If anything, Ven was using Sora's power, not Sora using his. Sora only uses Ven's power later on, after he takes in his entire remaining heart.
Bad wording from my part that I auto-corrected in the following answer.
Anyway, what gave Sora the ability to wield was his connexion to Ven, not Ven's heart. Thus the connexion was already made when Aqua met him, it changes nothing about my argument.
Riku reminded Terra of himself. I guess Sora reminded her of Ven. Also, we can't deny their faces look extremely similar.

I'm having a hard time believing how it's possible to think that Sora connecting to Ven was "a small thing" or "just like the others" ...

Hmm, you're assuming that I didn't check out the game. You know what assuming does? It makes an a** out of you and me. As for the segment of dialogue you quoted from Krexia's translations, I cannot argue with that piece. But I swear I read a Nomura interview somewhere that said he only gained dual wielding and possibly some personality traits from Ven. I'll try to find it, but until then, you are correct on this part.
I do not care if I make an a** out of myself. Though accept my apologies if it offended you in any way, I didn't want to.

Well, he's not using Ven's keyblade, the connexion just made him able to be "a candidate" even though he wasn't meant to be. It wouldn't be contradicting those statements I guess.

I never said that he couldn't still borrow his friends' powers. I only hoped that he would be able to rely on himself if he, somehow, was not able to use their powers. Also, I think it would stop people from calling him a 'leecher'. All those powers he gained from those people were not free, necessarily. He helps them out, too. For Ven, he harbored his heart. And soon he's going to probably free Terra, Aqua, Xion, and somehow find a way for Roxas to be a separate being.
Well as Nomura said, they are like "sleeping within Sora's heart" in a way, waiting for him to wake them up. I just hope it's litteral and not that they are kinda dead and just waiting for Sora to have their "will" or something lol .

I guess it would make sense for Sora to "become kick ass" by himself but yeah, it's a tricky zone and it could ruin everything, I liked the "everyone within Sora's heart will help save the universe" better than "Sora was in fact the strongest even without all the others'" but it wouldn't be surprising.

Being resistant to bad emotions would be good for him, too. And I never said he was 'lame'. Sora's my favorite character in the series. Sure, he may be derpy and overly optimistic here and there, but he's the best, IMO.
I just hope he stays this way (even if he was full of "clichés", that's ironically not nearly as widespread as it used to be, so it's actually refreshing and fun), and not the "kick ass / bad ass" style that can do everything on his own :/ ... (cause DDD ends on a negative note for Sora, meaning there will be some change).

Awards
Wow, I wanted to read what everyone had to say in this thread, and maybe throw in a comment of my own, but there is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much tl;dr stuff.... :tongue:

Straythe

Btw, Nomura said you had to receive the ceremony to become a wielder, and that Sora was the only exception.

Thoughts on Lea ? I'm kinda not liking that at all, feels too much like fan service :/ ...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Btw, Nomura said you had to receive the ceremony to become a wielder, and that Sora was the only exception.

Thoughts on Lea ? I'm kinda not liking that at all, feels too much like fan service :/ ...
What's wrong with fan service? And who knows what went down in the RoS.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
my god c'mon axel/lea has been a big part since he was brought in and he's been a main part of two games he was going to continue to be a important part of the story fpr a whilr that was obvious

Straythe

"My God", where did I say Lea wasn't important ?

Why is it fan service more than the others ? Cause they all have a legitimate reason for having a keyblade. (made out of Sora or having been CHOSEN by effing masters)

Lea ? Nothing. That's what I was asking. I didn't say he wasn't important, I just asked what were your ideas (and theories) concerning how he got a keyblade, since Nomura stated Sora was the only exception. And he was only because of his "special ability" to connect to others' heart.

I'm still trying to figure out how Lea can be a wielder without

1) Having the sponge heart

2) having been chosen by a master (or equivalent)

Also, I'm not sure how "being important" means "having a keyblade".

"ololz he wus so important in two games" yeah, and he didn't have a keyblade in said games, so I still don't see why it was needed for him to get one. Especially since you know, he's not showing up behind Sora's "hearts" (unlike TAV Xion and Kairi, btw).

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
axel grew a heart as axel then became lea so yes his heart woukld be more powerful then a normal one making him a prime candidate for receiving a keyblade

Straythe

axel grew a heart as axel then became lea so yes his heart woukld be more powerful then a normal one making him a prime candidate for receiving a keyblade

But that's not what I said.

Kairi was a "prime candidate", but if Aqua hadn't performed the ceremony (by mistake), she would not be able to wield.

It has been revealed that Sora was only able to wield because of his bond with Ven (not Ven's heart) even though he had no ceremony, and that he was able to take Riku's keyblade thanks to his bond with Riku.

So how can Lea, who has no "sponge heart" like Sora, and who wasn't chosen like EVERYBODY ELSE, wield a keyblade ?

I didn't say he wasn't strong enough to get a keyblade, I was asking for specifics.

Unlike Roxas and Xion, Lea is not made out of Sora.

Cause they all have a legitimate reason for having a keyblade. (made out of Sora or having been CHOSEN by effing masters)

Lea ? Nothing. That's what I was asking. I didn't say he wasn't important, I just asked what were your ideas (and theories) concerning how he got a keyblade, since Nomura stated Sora was the only exception. And he was only because of his "special ability" to connect to others' heart.

Dude I totally agree with you. The fact Lea has a keyblade makes no sense. He as far as we know hasn't gone though the ceremony and I hope they don't do him like the did Sora cause Sora is said to be the ONLY special case.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I will make this simple with two points

1. The Keyblade chooses its Master
2. Maybe it's a chance of redemption for Lea. He done alot as Axel and only had a chance to change because of Xion and Roxas. THink of that.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the keyblade chooses the weilder .

Mabey when a weilder reaches a level it can allow the master leveled person to know who is right for the keyblade as well. Explaning how Terra knoew to pick riku. Aqua sensed somthing from kairi, which we assumed was just her strong light but mabey it was somthing else, though she didnt act on it kairi the keyblade knew kairi was capable. was it an accident, " Fate is never left to chance" esp in this game

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
or u know when ven and lea were both touching toe wooden keyblade o,o it could of happened by accident and be reinforced when he met with roxas who was part ven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back