• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

NATURAL D ENHANCEMENT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Website
rickytkitty.deviantart.com
  • Retired Staff
NATURAL D ENHANCEMENT.

This is D. Ever wonder why he always seems to be in such a good mood? Why the girls blush and jabber incomprehensibly whenever they talk to him? Why he has such a happy girl at home?

Because he has Natural D Enhancement.

This Natural D Enhancement allows him to be happier, both on the go, and at home. He was once a lonely and droopy guy, but then his girl ordered him some Natural D Enhancement.

If you would like to order your D a Natural D Enhancement, just email us, or mail us, and we'll send you a free sample of Natural D Enhancement, to fill your order.

For gals who want their Natural D Enhancement as fast as possible: Quick Release Tablets.

For gals who want their Natural D Enhancement to last as long as possible: Slow Release Tablets.

For gals who want their fun on the go: Suppository.

ORDER NOW.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
While you're in a room that losing air, almost suffocating, do you take air as payment? ^_^

Macabre

Gold Member
Awards
What is Natural D enhancement and are the side effects severe?

Awards
Website
  • Retired Staff
What is Natural D enhancement and are the side effects severe?
Natural D Enhancement is Natural Enhancement for D, aimed to increase self confidence and make a happy girl at home. The side effects of Natural D Enhancement is Natural D Enhancement, so the side effects could be considered severe.

and how will I know that I will get satisfying results?
I'm sorry, due to the nature of this advertisement, I cannot devulge anything that would harm young minds. However, if you are interested, please ask again through a message of some kind, and information will be sent to you, which will show the evident results.

Awards
Website
  • Retired Staff
........................how many inches we talkin' bout here?

cause if it's not many. >:
I'm sorry, due to the nature of this advertisement, I cannot devulge anything that would harm young minds. However, if you are interested, please ask again through a message of some kind, and information will be sent to you, which will show the evident results.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
ZOMG! I want Natural D ENCHANCMENT!!!
Does it require Gender switch, being you used "gal" in it?