• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nastica Gradius, Arena Of Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
the ancient colloseums of rome were one of the great accomplishments in ancient times. they brought everyone together and completly demolished classes for those few hours of entertainment. during that time, peasants my speak with nobles, king's would speak to the people, it made everyon relax and have a good time. but there were also people who had no choice but to go there. those few were called gladiators, enslaved POW's and poor people who needed money. many clashed in the arena, but few fought for the right reasons. being given a choice to live and fight, or die trying, most fought for there freedom, but some fought for there lives. spectators cheered as christians sometimes, and the gladiators were thrown into the arena, never to be seen again after dieing quickly. it brought only death and happiness for the crowd, but for the ones who died there was nothing left but the after life.

basicly you can be whatever you want, a spectator, a gladiator, anything anyone can be the ruler but only one person can be that. everything else can be as many people as you want.

Template:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Weapon: ( if a gladiator or the ruler)
occupation: ( gladiator, peasant, king...or anything else you can think up)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine:

Name: Zelon Femas

Appearance: bronze battle torn breastplate, Steele leggings, ridgid grey boots, red gloves, silver knights helmet(taken off of a dead knight during a match) black soft shaggy hair, green eyes, the royal emblem of the Kristan governerment is worn at all times on his headband, which is often hidden by his helmet.

Bio: born in the nearby country of kristan, which was quickly overthrown by the rolice government after Zelon was born, he was enslaved at birth, he had been fighting in the arena since he was 10 and has came close to death many times. after seeing his parents fall in a match against the ruler himself, he has no longer nay fear of death or the after life. he fights for one thing now, his freedom and for his very own life. if he fails a match he will surely be killed.therefore he must not lose. however with new people and ne opponents he must fight for his life against ones whom he has never even met before. the story of his life has yet to begin even though he has lived through so much at his young age. many kids just like him live in his camp with him, they all dream of the same thing, freedom and life of their own. the only thing setting his dream apart from theirs, is the fear of losing his parents for nothing. they will not die in vein, he has made that clear in so many matches before. he must not lose, but what will he do when the new enemies are met in the arena? .......

Weapon: Broad sword

Last edited:

Jack London

Banned
Name: Taran Wanderer
Appearance: Wears light red armour, black knuckle gloves, has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Bio: At a young age he had been interested in war. He taught himself how to use a spears and swords and practiced everyday. He used to go to watch the gladiators fight to learn from them, but he always thought it was wrong for them to be forced to fight like that. One day he was captured and put into the arena forced to fight like everyone else that was there. Everytime he went out to fight he felt the heat of the screaming crowd that made all the other gladiators angry.
Weapon: Spear

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
arte_01.jpg

Name: Claudia
Bio: Her sharp tounge has probably kept her from being married off alrieady, but beingthe kings daughter, and his only child she has probably been held back as they try and find the perfect suitor. Claudia hates to watch the gladiator fights but she follows her father anyways or else she would be stuck at home sewing or something. She will sometimes sneak down into the animal cages even though its dangerous and bring along food to feed the animals they starve just to make them vicious fighters. She doesn't have comeplete lady like manners but she can act like she does and has for a few years. Except infront of most suitors whom she'll probably snap at. She might gain a few slaps here or there for it but she doesn't want to be married off until she finds the right person.
Weapon: none, except maybe her sharp tounge

Last edited:

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Seth Zeion
Appearance: sig
Bio: a gladiator so powerful that the king asked him to be his body guard... bu what the king doesn't know is that he also helps the gladiator with there lives....
Weapon: 12 bladed sorrow (custom sword)
occupation: he is both the kings body guard and a friend of the gladiator....

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: Zeith Relik
Appearance: http://photobucket.com/albums/d72/Mystic-Fire/?action=view&current=6a7f14fc.jpg
Bio: At a young age, his parents were ruthlessly assassined, murked with no pity. Cold hearted men had threatened to kill them if not given their family fortune. His parents had sadly declined, the men showed no mercy and had made them deceased, without even hesitating. He had been left orphin, a hard life had followed. He wanted to avenge his family. He was a kind guy. He had worked as a mercenary. One time, on a mission to kill a man that was dangerous and appeared threatning to this sorcerer. It is that same sorcerer whom had sent him to kill his enemy. He had failed in this mission and came back with bad news. It had cost the magical man a lot of money and he was greatly frustrated of the results. His anger had driven him to throw a spell at Zeith, which caused the scar on his left arm (in pic).

Though the scar often glows. It has given him an ability. When a magical being was close, it gleamed very brightly, beisdes, it only gleamed weakly. In some occasions, it hurt him, he tried to hide it but often miserably failed and was discovered. Some thought that he worshipped the devil and was set a dangerous curse on his arm that could cause death at touch. Also, he had a family dagger (in pic). This dagger passed on from generation to generation. He loyaly held it with him everywhere he went. It was a token of luck he liked to call it. he thought that this way, his father and mother guided him throughout the darkest places.
Weapon: http://home.earthlink.net/~egserk/weapons-02-large.jpg One at his waist and one at his back and also the dagger he holds in the appearence picture which he keeps at waist.

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I'll join ;)

Name:Koye Froelich

Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/Kayle.jpg (but without long hair)

Bio: When her father went off to war she heard he was captured and forced to fight. He couldn't leave until "He payed his time".
When the war was over he never came back and she had lost her mom to a disease, she was on her own. When she heard from travelers he was still alive, she packed up and left in the middle of the night. The only things the villagers found in the mourning was her long beautiful hair cut on the floor. She had taken her fathers extra armor and weapons he father taught her to use and went off to look for him as a man. She found out in the end he had died just a few days ago when she got there, but someone had said to didn't for an apple in the market and still without anyone knowing of her sex was forced into the job her father died in, a gladiator.

Weapon: sword and shield, bow and arrow
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/bow_arrows.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/SD522_Alphonso_Sword_small.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/MacLeod.jpg

kingdomwolfblade

((mystic fire, your human appearance is your sword. just letting you know.))

Last edited:

[crash]

OOC: I'll start I'm getting bored here...lol;)

Koye blocked another blow from her practice partnter then quickly did an upper cut to finish the fight, if he moved he would cut his throat.
"Nice job, you have gotten better Koye." He said as she moved she sword away.
"And now you know to keep your mouth shut about my secret." She said looking at her sword." No one is to know that I'm a woman, you hear?"
"Yes, I will only know and I will take it to my grave you beat me fair and square." He said touching his neck noticing she had nicked him and he had a small wound with blood dripping from.
"You keep that pretty sharp." he said looking at the blood in his hand.
"Have you." Koye said walking away.
She needed a drink and she know just the bar.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Zelon smashed his wodden sheild into the ground, breaking it in half thats the third one you have broken this week.....you need to start trying to stay away from those thoughts, the only reason you do that is becuase.." Zelon turned with a sword drawn, pointing directly to the speaking mans neck." i know why i do it" he moaned putting the sword away quickly." and thats why i wont kill you, im not ' that' evil. at least i have some pride left" he walked slowly to his bunk and smiled thinking about the freedom that he would one day posess. able to go out into the streets and do stuff, not having to sit around all day in that prison camp." there was nothing you could have done to save your country, you were like 3 get over it and focus on the future" the speaking man walked right into the room and looked down at Zelon who replied with a simple answer" dawn....you need to let me deal with my own problems...but you are right i will give you that." zelon had always been the laid back type, not knowing what would happen next, but knowing somehow everything would work out somehow.

kingdomwolfblade

Claudia sat on the railing of her bedrooms balcony. Her father wasn't here right now so he wouldn't yell at her for puting herself in danger like this. She could see the prison camps from here, it was a sickening sight to her. She didn't like the idea of making people fight for their freedom, or just the right to live. The prison camp was also in full view of her house, the king liked to keep them close so he had a close watch on them. Infact, he was there at the moment doing some work there. She sighed and closed her eyes swinging her bare feet.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
the camp was terrible. smoke rose from the fires that burned to keep the prisoners warm at night. the whole idea of slaves was horrible. he had to fight to stay alive, never being garunteed to live or even if he would return home that night.....home...is that what he had come to call it? the bail of hay on the hard ground under the dancing light of a fire outside his tent. was this home? it was....for at least 30 more battles then he would be freed and allowed to do what he wanted. often he would look outside the walls of the camp, the fesh air, the beautiful women who strolled by with the strong knights who bared the kings symbol." this whole government makes me sick" he mummbled" i will get a match with the king some day..... and i will defeat him, after what he has done to my family, and for making me live in this horrible camp" the only reason it was horrible was becuase of the way it felt. only one thing made it feel like home as he peered up at the kings royal home overlooking the prison camp, the men around him were almost like family, that was the only thing that had ever kept him alive" dam royalty" he mutterd as the king enterd the camp.

Last edited:

[crash]

Koye had her beer as she walked back to her tent and saw the king enter the camp.
What did he want now? Koye thought taking another drink, she noticed Zelon looking out of his tent and she walked over. He was good to her and was one of the few she trusted with ehr true ID.
"WHat do you think he is doing now?" Koye asked Zelon sitting down next to him.

kingdomwolfblade

He was probably just checking on what gladiators were left and which ones should be placed in the battles later. Infact, there was going to be late night battles tonight, nobles only, with a couple of them. Hand picked she had heard at the dinner table earlier. She could see her father walking through the camp now. She could pick out a few of the good fighters from their statures and how they held themselves. The fires looked comforting right now, she was away from the fire she had in her room since she was outside. It was freezing and she suddered rubbing her arms with her hands to get the blood moving.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"i dont know what he is doing, but i am going to ask him to get into one of the late night battles though, only 30 battles left until im out of this place." he looked over at her, " and when im out ill get all you guys out as well. i dont know how but i will do it." the king drew close to his tent, making him shoot up to his feet and over to the king." you...slave..Zelon is it? i dont care what your name is...you are going to fight tonight. you had better be ready to fight for your life...useless slaves, cant even stand right" he said kicking Zelon back down onto his bed and then continueing his snobbing." what would you do with your freedom anyways....not that you will ever see it that is...tonight you die" the king strolled off to select the next challenger for tonight, leaving zelon enraged and wanting to kill him. he looked slowly over at Koye" tonight i will fight for my life again....this time i will win yet again..this time i will prove my worth to everyone." he sighed siting back down on the bed." that bastard king will pay....only 30 more battles...."

[crash]

"Koye is it?...hmmmm Strange name for a man, but why do I care your just a poor slave to me, you as well shall fight tonight....and I hope you do well the crowd seems to like you...." The king said looking down at her getting red for she didn't even stand for him. She was glad she had worn her extra armor for she knew the king had eagle eyes. She smurked as she saw he was mad she didn't stand for him and she never will. The king passed and Koye looked over at Xelon.
"Don't worry, I just got about 35 more left, and I can't wait to get out of here, I want to get back to my farm, maybe find a husband and have some kids. I don't know, anything but here is better."

kingdomwolfblade

In twenty minutes the king returned. He had selected his fighters and had come to collect his daughter to join him. She swung her legs back onto the balcony and stepped into her room seconds before he opened the door. she already had her shoes on , she had slipped them on while he was talking and she followed him to the carriage. she took her seat silently, she hadn't spoken since he got home and probably wouldn't for awhile.

After ariving at the collesium, Claudia followed her father to the royals seating section. Ussually, she couldn't be seen by any of the fighters, hiding behind kings throne but tonight, she wanted to see the fighters and wish them their best, without her being in hiding. But still without speaking. She stood and leaned on the railing above the enclosure. What would they be fighting tonight?

Jack London

Banned
Taran spat at the kings tracks as he left. Taran grew angerier and angerier with every second he is in this place. He closed his eyes and thought "they will all die one day all those people that watch us fight for entertainment and the king that orders it". He opened his eyes again and quickly slammed his fist on the wall. "One day....". He leaned against the wall and stared at the ceiling waiting for something to happen.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Zelon smiled walking past taran on his way to the arena." someday my friend....they will all die,and we will rule this land. no point in getting angry waiting on the future to arrive" he smiled and shot a quick glance at taran" 30 battles left and then they die." the walk had been a long one to the arena, but so worth it." tonight we battle theives" he whispered entering the arena, he had always been the first too battle no matter what happened in the arena." tonight you will be fighting the leader of the bandit group' black house' he is tough, you will probably die" the guards outside the arena door were always so nice....and so up front with everything. "good luck slave" was the last thing he heard before entering the arena and looking up at the king, a young small girl sat beside him." the duaghter of a king eh? i dont know if i can kill someone who is my own age...even if she is royalist." he smiled looking up at the box that held the king and fliping it off, then bowing to the young girl. the crowd erupted in luaghter and looked back at the gladiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back