• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nastica Gradius, Arena Of Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Thanks....."

she took the sword and felt her blood run cold as the dagger barely missed her head but she moved right afterwords. To take down another bandit. She could hear her father screaming at the noble, something about his guards seizing him. But she could block all that out now. Soon he would be screaming at her for being careless and leaning so close to the edge. But oh the bliss of finally doing something with her life was enough to let her forget about even that.

Jack London

Banned
"Thanks" Taran smiled as he watched the other gladiators kill the few remaining bandits. "Your a very good fighter I would enjoy fighting beside you again".

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
"I would love that."Koye said bowing and walking off. She walked over to the girl and noticed all the blood on eher white dress.
"Where didn't you learn to fight like that? It wasn't the best but for someone like you...I'm amazed?"She said shaking her hand.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
((Sorry people, I'm going to have to leave soon >.< I hope this doesn't get too far without me, this rp is really fun! I haven't enjoyed an rp as such in a long time actually, though it has just started. I don't know why...Well, I might be able to post a bit more but just in case, good night people! Sorry if I sound weird by saying this...))

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: im having fun too guys, this is awesome and thanks to all of you, its the first one that has not died in a while that i made. im getting off soon as well. so no one will miss much.

the battle was finally over as Zelon shoved a dead body off of him and grabbed his sword from the body. slowly he looked over at taran" your pretty good your self,same here man." he began his walk over towards the girl, ready to ask her what had happened and flipp off the king again, this time with a few obceneties added." 29 battles to freedom" he whisper looking over at Koye as he sat down slowly on the ground, ignoring the princess for now" she can fight ill give her that" smiling and looking up at Koye, zelon looked at his gashed side" better get that cleaned up before the nights over huh?" the soft ground below him was nice, the bodies around him were not however. blood, bodies....and death. the arena was currently being cleaned up when he looked over at a noble who was being cursed at and dragged out by the kings guards." that bastard, why did he do that in the first place....whats he thinking, bringing his duaghter to the games like that and letting her fall out of her seat....dumbass...but dont mind me young lady, your father is just a very " the obceneties continued for a couple moments and then he shook her hand." but dont take that from me, ask your friends about those words, they will confirm it im sure."

Last edited:

[crash]

((this is my last one then I'm off to bed))

Koye laughed at Zelon for being who he was. He was a player and just didn't know when to quit.
"See what being a gladiator does to you? It make you loopy like this guy." Loye said pointing at Zelon. "He just doens't know when to quit"
She keep laughing then she came back to her real self again.
"I guess you will be leaving soon? You should stay here, not much of a life with dear dad."

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
As he went to approach the others, a pain rushed through his body. He stopped, his blood ran cold. No, not now! He arm grew brighter. His face winced in pain as he wrapped himself around his arm so no one would notice. "Argg." He turned around and trotted in the opposite direction of the others. "It's not time for them to think that I am cursed, I might have a chance to get along with somebody here, I will not let this arm ruin it!" He growled as he walked out of the arena. I hope the crowd didn't see anything... He leaned against a wall and shattered, still grasped around his arm. It hurt badly. He attempted in vain to keep his mouth shut but failed miserable as he let out a yelp of pain. "No, no, NO! They will not hear me, I have to get out of here!"

Last edited:

Jack London

Banned
(ya same here)
Taran actually had some fun this battle. And to think there was going to be 29 more. He smiled and looked at the blood stained ground. He looked at the girl that had fell and wondered how the hell did she fall. "She looks like she actually cares about us" he said to himself. He looked up at the king, who had a nasty look on his face apparently because we had won. "Unlike her father who couldn't care less". He decided to leave his thoughts behind and went back to his dorm to rest.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
" hey now, lets not give her any ideas...specialy ones she will regret. and i just want to say now that i am making all of you my primary team for matches. the next battle is in an hour guys, so get ready. we gotta be prepared....and as for you young lady....you fought well, but now it is time to return to the place where you are needed most. it is obvious you will make a big difference when your time as ruler comes. i will be honored to see you as the ruler....as long as i am free that is." he whispered under his breath smiling and knowing they all heard him." come on im kiding... freedom maybe nice...but it looks as though we all got to earn it....a bandit moaned in the background." shut up! i killed you already now at least be a gentleman and play dead." the moaning stopped" thanks you, you rude bastard." he looked back at the princess and bowed again, the crowd was screaming now, wether it was the win had upset them, or made them happy he wasnt sure, but they were screamin none the less." alright Koye we better go tell the others that they are our primary team and got another battle in an hour. untill we meet again princess...." he bowed and flipped off the king again while laughing." ill see you in hell you bastard!" he smiled hearing the remark from the king and runing off to find taran.

[crash]

Koye nodded at Zelon and walked out of the arena, she only had a hour to rest and she was going to take every minute of it. As she got out of the arena she noticed Zeith in pain by the wall holding his arm.
"Are you okay? Did you hurt your arm?" Koye said walking over and trying to look at is arm. She could see a faint glow, but that didn't matter to her for she was more worried about him.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Zelon couldn't help but look back at the princess quickly as he walked off, wondering why she had been shoved into the ring, and why her father had not made more of an attempt to get her out of the arena, rather than scream at the man who shoved her in. the battle had went well and the team fought good together. his armor was covered in blood and his sword still in her hands, he walked out of the arena happy to have a new team. he, being the leader of the team knew what they were fighting next would be hard. the arena was a testing ground, a place where ordinary people could prove their worth in battle, or die trying at least. he slowly walked out of the arena and back to his bunk. laying down in the hay he felt so comfortable and at ease, the thoughts of the battle still fresh in his mind. questions raced inside him...what would they be fighting next? why had the king not saved his duaghter? why did lunch taste so bad today?..... probably the fish.....but more importantly would they survive the next battle? " so what happens if i die here? with 29 battles to go....will all of this be for nothing?" he quieted his talking to a short moan of somthing." dam fish cant even taste right....i hope we have somthing better to eat tommorow....."

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
((wow, that was the longest i slept in. till 12:33 pm. *yawns*))

To many questions were going through her head now, mainly all the gladiators asking them at the same time. It was quite overwhelming. Why DID her father not try to get her out, maybe she had upset one suitor to many....she shrugged it off and bowed back to Zelon. They had all left before she had a chance to notice, she still had the bloody sword and shield. She would keep them for now, besides she was riding home in a different carriage then her father so she would get home befre him. HE ussually went out and drank with a few close friends.

As soon as Claudia got home she whiped the sword clean of its blood on a carpet downstairs, it matched the color anyways. Heading to her rom she placed the shield and the sword under her bed. Changing out of the bloodied dress and into something more comfortable for the night. She sat on the bed looking out the open doors to the balcony. She didn't even get to say thank you to any of the fighters before they had left.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
"Lets just say that it's ought to leave a scar." He said smiling. Wow, somebody who cares, she actually cares... "I will be retreating to my dorm now." He announced with a bow. "May I know the name that carries this beautiful young lady." He laughed a bit. "I am Zeith, Zeith Relik." He told her. "Well, I hope to fight aknew with you some time, see you around."" On these words, he turned around and walked off. He saw Zelon further up aead.

"Hey Zelon, wait up!" He shouted after him as he upgraded his pace and was now jogging until he finally arrived beside him. "Greetings, I am Zeith Relik, I fought by your side out there and I must say, I had a surprisingly great time!" He admitted as he shook his head. "I sincerely look forward to fight by your side for another thrilling round in the frightful arena of death. Also the others, it was all great, I neevrt hought to say this of a fight but...Thank you. Your fighting skills are remarkable, as all the others are, once agin, thank you Zelon." He smiled.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
he slowly drifted into a relaxation. the questions in his mind died, and his hate towards lunch went with it. he remember that he had forgotten to get his sword back and was still using the bandit sword." oh well ill get it back later. everything will work out somehow i know it will...." he had always felt that way, and he had never really cared that much about the battles until these last 30. he had been in over 120 battles, yet these 30 were the mots important ones in his life.29 now, but it was still the same." i just hope we can get this stuff over with so i can get free and follow my dream...maybe then ill be able to accomplish somthing, like making lives better for slaves, or at least the meals. hell even working to end the slavery and stuff." my dream will have to wait until i become serious enough to win all of my battles" before he knew it the hour had already passed and he found himself heading back to the arena a smile still on his face. a moan came from the dead body pile near the entrance." ...dam bodies...always moaning after they are dead and not caring about people who are trying to sleep maybe." a voice came quickly from the pile." may the force be with you" zelon smiled and kicked the dead body that was talking to him." shut up you bodies are so rude after you die..." he shook the Zeiths hand and smiled" well you better get ready becuase me and Koye are getting ready for the next battle, you are part of our team aren't you? well then get ready, and kick the dead body for good luck...the talking one."

Last edited:

[crash]

Koye was shooked he saw right threw her, no body had done that before.
"My name is Koye, but between you and me, lets keep what i am a secret. If they knew I would be dead." Koye said walking over to Zeith who was talking with Zelon.
She had never met anyone like him before and it scared her, he was different.
"I can't wait to get back in battle. I'm really starting to enjoy this." She said with a smile.

Jack London

Banned
Taran woke from his sleep and noticed it was already time for the next battle. "Eh, time flys when your having fun" he yawned and picked up his spear, which was basicly all he needed though his armour helped he wanted to have more fun. And fun to him was killing crap load of guys so fast they wouldn't even have time to blink. He headed toward the entrance of the arena and saw Zelon waiting at the entrance. "Fighting with you made the last battle fun" he smiled "Any idea what morons we are fighting now?".

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
" we will probably be fighting actual knights this time, i think the king has it out for me and wants to make sure i will die."he said answering tarans question and giving everyone some hope. knights were the easiest to beat in the arena." so everyone get ready to fight yet again for your life, after this match im pretty sure we will be fighting soldiers. then we will be able to go back to our bunks and sleep for the night." he looked at everyone, hopeing that one of them would take over, but no one did." fight!" he heard a scream and the door behind him dropped, allowing them to enter the battle." fight for your lives, fan out so they have to waste energy catching us, then kill all who near you wanting to fight you. 29 more battles!" he yelled looking at taran" 28 after this" he smiled, charging at the enemy.

[crash]

Koye smiled and drew an arrow she would take them out from afar then go in after running out of arrows. It was her favorite thing to do.
She strung and let go, and the arrow hit its target perfectly, in between the shoulder and chest.
She keep doing this until she was out and waited for the knights to charge. this was going to be funnier than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back