• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nastica Gradius, Arena Of Death (Redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: those of you who wish to, take your template from the first time we did this one and repost it here. as for the rest of you i hope to be enjoying this rp with you soon. have fun.

the ancient colloseums of rome were one of the great accomplishments in ancient times. they brought everyone together and completly demolished classes for those few hours of entertainment. during that time, peasants my speak with nobles, king's would speak to the people, it made everyon relax and have a good time. but there were also people who had no choice but to go there. those few were called gladiators, enslaved POW's and poor people who needed money. many clashed in the arena, but few fought for the right reasons. being given a choice to live and fight, or die trying, most fought for there freedom, but some fought for there lives. spectators cheered as christians sometimes, and the gladiators were thrown into the arena, never to be seen again after dieing quickly. it brought only death and happiness for the crowd, but for the ones who died there was nothing left but the after life.

basicly you can be whatever you want, a spectator, a gladiator, anything anyone can be the ruler but only one person can be that. everything else can be as many people as you want.

Template:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Weapon: ( if a gladiator or the ruler)
occupation: ( gladiator, peasant, king...or anything else you can think up)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine:

Name: Zelon Femas

Appearance: bronze battle torn breastplate, Steele leggings, ridgid grey boots, red gloves, silver knights helmet(taken off of a dead knight during a match) black soft shaggy hair, green eyes, the royal emblem of the Kristan governerment is worn at all times on his headband, which is often hidden by his helmet.

Bio: born in the nearby country of kristan, which was quickly overthrown by the rolice government after Zelon was born, he was enslaved at birth, he had been fighting in the arena since he was 10 and has came close to death many times. after seeing his parents fall in a match against the ruler himself, he has no longer nay fear of death or the after life. he fights for one thing now, his freedom and for his very own life. if he fails a match he will surely be killed.therefore he must not lose. however with new people and ne opponents he must fight for his life against ones whom he has never even met before. the story of his life has yet to begin even though he has lived through so much at his young age. many kids just like him live in his camp with him, they all dream of the same thing, freedom and life of their own. the only thing setting his dream apart from theirs, is the fear of losing his parents for nothing. they will not die in vein, he has made that clear in so many matches before. he must not lose, but what will he do when the new enemies are met in the arena? .......

Weapon: Broad sword

Jack London

Banned
Name: Taran Wanderer
Appearance: Wears light red armour, black knuckle gloves, has long dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Bio: At a young age he had been interested in war. He taught himself how to use a spears and swords and practiced everyday. He used to go to watch the gladiators fight to learn from them, but he always thought it was wrong for them to be forced to fight like that. One day he was captured and put into the arena forced to fight like everyone else that was there. Everytime he went out to fight he felt the heat of the screaming crowd that made all the other gladiators angry.
Weapon: Spear

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I'll join ;)

Name:Koye Froelich

Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...ayla/Kayle.jpg (but without long hair)

Bio: When her father went off to war she heard he was captured and forced to fight. He couldn't leave until "He payed his time".
When the war was over he never came back and she had lost her mom to a disease, she was on her own. When she heard from travelers he was still alive, she packed up and left in the middle of the night. The only things the villagers found in the mourning was her long beautiful hair cut on the floor. She had taken her fathers extra armor and weapons he father taught her to use and went off to look for him as a man. She found out in the end he had died just a few days ago when she got there, but someone had said to didn't for an apple in the market and still without anyone knowing of her sex was forced into the job her father died in, a gladiator.

Weapon: sword and shield, bow and arrow
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...bow_arrows.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...word_small.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...la/MacLeod.jpg

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Template:
Name:Destiny Vaque
Appearance:
34f7a157.jpg

Bio:Her father was a late ruler of Rome and she has yet to get rid of that name. Many people still come to her with problems and she connot fix them. She plans to journey to the unknown and get rid of her status as a Lady. All her childhood was spent to impress people and her own father but now that her father is died she plans to make something of herself.
Weapon: ( if a gladiator or the ruler)

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Name: Zieth Comacoda
Appearance: http://members.cox.net/studio-od/gladiator.jpg
Bio: As he struggled in greece a weathy man from rome found him and took him under his arm to train him to fight for his money. This man moved him to rome and is now training him and hundreds of other worthless slaves to fight for him so if they die he won't lose any money. Zieth has risen through his ranks for this guy and is now fighting and pleasing the crowd awaiting his painful death.
Weapon: trident in pic

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Malina Nightingale
Appearance:
Gladiator.jpg

Bio: Malina was born and raised a slave. She fought under the rules of the King, but being favored by him as well. Her meals are brought from the King's top guardmen, and she is treated very nicely compared to the other Gladiators that have fought alongside her. The reason for this is that she had follwed his orders without hesitation, thinking of her life at stake. She has killed every single of her opponents as well, not showing a shread of mercy. The KIng had asked her to become one of his bodyguards, but she denied it. But, in a very nicely manner. She made-up an excuse in order not to work for him, considering that she hates the King more than anything on the earth. Although, it seems that killing others is the only way that she is able to survive.
Personality: Quiet, Depressed, Loyal, Concealed, and Regretful.
Weapon: A longsword and wrist daggers.

Prince Kakashi

Template
Name: Relik Strang
Appearance: http://photobucket.com/albums/d72/Mystic-Fire/?action=view&current=718ff350.jpg
Bio: Relik grew up proud of life. He was always the cheery kind of guy to cheer peole up, he was also able to be considered a goof. He wasn't the brightest. He has the typical type of life until he was enslaved and was forced to become a gladiator. He grew mad, he grew highly frustrated of life now. He seaked revenge and it was his dream to see his sword slighter through the king's stomach and see him hit the ground, dead. He was a rather brutal fighter for the kind of guy that he is, well, that he used to be. The crowds love him though, which is the problem. Though, he never really got any attention in life so he appreciated the attention. But, he sadly knew that it was only his performance that they enjoyed, not him, if he were to die, it would only make more action and the audience couldn't care less. He tried to shake this idea off but miserable fail as it haunted him constantly.

((Sorry for the crappy Bio, but I did it rather quick.))
Weapon: Sword in pic

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ok anyone can start if you choose to and cant wait, but for now i am really tired and need to go to sleep...so ill post tommorow.. thanks for joing all i hope to have fun...

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Leon Strife
Appearence: Top sig
Weapon: Twin blades
Personality: Laid-back, bored a lot, quick to strike, open-minded.
Bio: Leon is a strong gladiator, but acts as if he doesn't care. He's killed many, yes, but doesn't really show action towards it. He likes to do what he enjoys, and that is it really. He is friends with just about each gladiator, even though he is one to be killed probably.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: sorry i was kinda haveing a bad weekend, im back now though.

Zelong Doged an oncoming attack and nearly smashed himself into the wall." you will die gladiator scum!" he had been fighting Knights in this match. 3 to be exact. and he had beaten them all." it looks as though you are all alone though...how do you expect to beat me by yourself when i have killed 2 of your teamates?" a smile came across zelons face while he thrusted his sword into the knights chest" rule number three....dont let your guard down...the gladiators code doesnt just apply to gladiators...scum..." zelon had whispered fatal words into the dieing mans ears" now look at yoiur family as you die" he wipped out the sword from the mans chest and sliced off his head, then quickly turned and looked out at the crowd who was speechless. Zelon had never fought like that before.

Prince Kakashi

''Get ready kid, your on soon. Now don't you dare get boring on me, got it!?'' ''Yes sir.'' Relik confirmed. A determined look on his face as he looked out of the gate. ''Listen, you will be ten knights against you and the Zelon guy, your gonna have to pull off a hell of a show cause this is about to get heavy. Watch your ass and never, never let down your guards. Alright?'' ''Of course. Rule number three of a gladiator, I shall never forget it.'' On these words, the gate opened as the gate at the other side of the arena opened, releasing exactly ten knights. Against Zelon and himself only. He ran over to Zelon quickly as the knights started to dash at him. ''We're going to have to perform teamwork and a great performance. Do not forget rule number three. Let's blow this shit hole!'' He stated as he turned towards the knights. ''C'mon you filthy scum!'' He murmured.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Zelon sighed at the older man who was racing towards the knights, then began to whisper" i usualy work alone..i could beat this amount on my own....but i guess i could change just this once..." his sword in hand curage in his heart, stabbed his blade into the first enemy who had engaged him." Rule number one" he whispered in the dying soldiers ear" dont die..." he ripped the blade out and turned to find his partner in the battle" behind you look out!" a spectator had threw a rose into the arena and it stung as it stuck into Zelons bare foot" dam crowd cant even keep there happiness to themselves" and with the wind blowing a cool breeze over the arena, and the rain drops begining to form in the sky, turning into persperation, he darted off to dispatch the knight behind his Relik, and do his duty towards his team.

only days before Zelon had been cuaght off guard by an attack and cut on his ankle, but for now it seemed to be doing fine. and for the moment he was actualy more at ease then he had ever been before. thoughts raced through his mind everytime he went to battle, the thoughts of one day escaping or surviving the next 20 battles and winning his freedom. but not many gladiators lived to see their day of freedom. Zelon made it a point that he would survive until the end. and once he was out he would help bring down the corrupt government that got him put in that hell hole in the first place. he found himself chanting everymorning the gladiators code." rule one, dont die...Rule two, control your rage..if one cannot control their rage, they will be defeated becuase of it.....rule three, never let your guard down.....Rule four, fight for honor and freedom, not for revenge.....and Rule five, do not Fall in love with something you can never have, basicly do not fall in love with another gladiator(yes that means dont be gay) and do not fall in love with a free person becuase you will never have them.

Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( I'll keep it alive WYA))

"You're fights ta day...ya know dat...?" A tough gladiator said to a young man. "They say if you lose, then you'll die quickly...hehe." The gladiator chuckled, and then slowly continued. "Just remember to keep the fight in your mind only, don't get distracted, or it couldn be fatal." He grinned.

"Ok...i got it..." Leon said, acting like he didn't care. "If i win i win..." He said calmly as he lied back on the bed like structure which he was able to use. "If i lose i lose..."

"You don't care for yer life at all, do ya...?" The gladiator said with a piercing glare as he looked at Leon. "Just do good out there..." He said with a sigh as he got up and slowly left.

"I'll be sure to..." Leon said as the man left. Leon stood up slowly, having basically no armor, and just picked up the two blades he used in battle. "Hopefully i win..."

Jack London

Banned
Taran picked up his spear and headed toward the arena itching for a fight. There was a guard at the entrance of the arena "Sorry buddy your not fighting till tomorrow". Taran glared at him and then looked at the arena. Their were a bunch of knights taking on very few amount of gladiators.

Taran looked up at the guard and asked him angrily "You know what its like to fight out there?".
The guard laughed and replied "No and I don't think I want to".
Taran's eyes burned with anger as he took his spear and impaled his throat. "How does it feel?" he smiled evily and he ran into the arena with the guard dangling from his spear. He lifted his spear in the air and threw the guard 60 feet into the arena. Many of the knights looked at him in fear, but one had some courage and charged at Taran. He stood his ground waiting for the knight to come close enough. When the knight was in range Taran slammed his spear against his helmet causing it to come off. Then he kicked him down and sliced his head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back