• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nascar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, so I know there's a thread about it already, but that one had waaaaaaaaaaay too much fanboyism going on, and a bit of a flame towards football fans (which is something else that I'm a fan of) so... yeah. Sorry if this isn't allowed.

Anyways, the 2007 season is well underway, with my guy Kevin Harvick taking the first race, Matt Kenseth taking race #2, and powerhouse Jimmie Johnson taking the last two races.

Anyways, this is just a hangout for those on the site that do follow the sport. Talk about your fave drivers, tracks, paint schemes. Anything that has something relating to NASCAR is allowed here! Just no flaming. Seriously. If you don't like it, don't insult anybody in this thread just because they do.

Daytona: #29 Kevin Harvick (WOOT!)
California: #17 Matt Kenseth
Vegas: #48 Jimmie Johnson
Atlanta: #48 Jimmie Johnson
Bristol: #5 Kyle Busch
Martinsville: Next!

13Colbalt500.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back