• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nas - Ether

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I hear this song over and over, it never gets old. This song just kills Jay-Z. I know it was a long time ago, but it's all good. Thsi is the best diss song ever, period.

Why did he sign to Def Jam? Damn it Nas, your better than that. You killed Jay and now you sign under his label? Smh

Oh yea, Nas is one of the best in hip hop if yall didn't know XD

Rakim>>>>any other artist.

dime55

yea its a hot diss but dont trip about stuff like "u diss and him and now you join his label? aww u lost the war u a punk for that" naw people need to really APPRECIATE what they've done for hip hop. they're settin an example on how we shouldn't be beefin bc what's the point? we're all in the same hip hop game and we also dont want to influence the listeners and future artists to set their career on or have their 1st hit be a "diss". watch that hov and nas interview on both mtv or bet (dont know when it comes on again. maybe youtube?)

thank you nas & jigga

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
That's fine for ending the beef, but being a bitch and signing to his label? That's too low.

zexion_org_xii

ether was a great song...shyt so was hov's retaliation to it...super ugly...that shit hit nas below the belt. left condoms on your baby seat...lol

king_mickey

Ether is a good song, but as far am I'm concerned, The World Is Yours is easily his best.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Lol havent you noticed how Hip Hop artists diss each other but also work together the next day? Look at the little world of 50 Cent - The Game - Eminem - Dr Dre - Snoop Dogg.

50 hates Game, Game works with Snoop and Dr Dre, 50 works with Dr Dre, Eminem works with Snoop, etc etc etc etc. It's all kind of hypocrite, but who cares!

Dissing is fun, and Nas is great. xD

dime55

yea but what i'm sayin is it's sad if your career was built on disses. it's also sad when a kid's favorite song is a diss.

zexion_org_xii

are you kidding me....when two rappers beef the music that they creat has to be nuthing short of greatness....ether and super ugly are one of them who shot ya and hit em up have to be other great songs...

zexion_org_xii

dime55 said:
and actually jigga's real comeback diss was "the takeover"
lol...no it wasnt....lol...he did the takeover at summerjam and then nas put out ether...then you have the radio saying that jayz is coming with retaliation called super ugly...when his album dropped he added two versus to the song the takeover...that is it...but i was right before when saying that his comeback was super ugly...

dime55

o my bad nvm when i was typing that i was thinking of hov's most popular diss, which arguably is the takeover. this was a hard hittin line

"Because you know who
Did you know what
With you know who
Well let's just leave that between me and you"

King_Mario

king_mickey said:
Ether is a good song, but as far am I'm concerned, The World Is Yours is easily his best.
The World is yours is a hot song, but I think Rewind is better.
Yeah ether was a great song, nas murdered Jay-Z with it.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
zexion_org_xii said:
are you kidding me....when two rappers beef the music that they creat has to be nuthing short of greatness....ether and super ugly are one of them who shot ya and hit em up have to be other great songs...

bahahahahahaha

That is the worst song is diss history right next to Piggy Bank. Shit, even Piggy Banks was better than that song. Don't ride his **** because you think he is the greatest which he is not.

Take a good look at the lyrics in that song, not one personal, punch, anything besides the first 6 lines.

zexion_org_xii

no one is on his **** dude. you a great one to talk about **** riding when you got your man all up in your sig. but anyways the song was great cause it introduced the outlaws being one of the hardest groups in rap. thats what was going on with that song. or what they tried to do. but the song was great and it was only an example.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^He is my favorite mainstream artist, doesn't mean anything. He is shit compared to the underground. It was still weak IMO XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back