• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Okay i just bought this game Saturday but I really only got to playing it yesterday and it is so HARD! I didn't realize how hard it was going to be, I'm stuck on a C rank mission and im having a really frustrating time, does anyone else have this game, because i could really use some advise.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
The american version is sooo gay, the Japanese version is soo much better, they took out all the good boss fights....including Demon Gaara, 2nd Form Orochimaru(on the snake), that guy that's Itachi's partner (i forgot his name)...it's not as good.

I'm not sure if you even get the Super Rasengan either (well they call it power strike now)

and its not hard...I beat that game in japanese in 2 days and it was a whole lot harder than the US version

just go to the shop and stock up on items, I had no idea what I was buy but I know that they were healing and mp items soo when you get close to death just use them

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i was thinking about this game... but it seems to wierd... i wanna follow the story into the manga and forward, chronicles just seems to go nowhere

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i watched a vid on youtube of it and i wasnt impressed at all. the fighting seems very repetative... and the enemies all look the same, i think the aim in the vid was to protect a cart?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
What these people need to do is wait until the anime is a very good deal into the show before making more games, so we don't get stuff cut out. Damn...I get Shonen Jump Monthly and the manga is on the part where Sasuke and Gaara's fight is interuppted by some shinobi. I think they are going to attempt something on the Hokage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back