• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Or Narutimate Hero 2. So is anyone waiting for this game to come out? I thought the first one was cool but it lacked characters. The naruto games I really want are Narutimate Hero 3 and Naruto Shippuuden Accel.

Haku

<3
I'am also looking forward to this game but I hope that when it does come out it has more characters you can play as and better moves that you can do.

sephy 9 2 5

Well I just said that because I saw the Naruto commercials awhile back and the fighting appeared to be influenced by the Budokai series.

As for the DBZ games, the only part I like about it were the Ultimate attacks that destroyed the stage you were on.

That held me over on the PS2 for awhile. Then FFXII came along. =D

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
^Shin Budokai was the best.

Anyways, the first Ultimate Ninja was alright. I didnt expect much of is since I had already seen gameplay vids online of NH3 which of course is much better so when I got my hands on Ultimate Ninja, I was left wanting more. Although it is a cool game. Definately a great game to play with friends, the CPU gets boring after a while.

Im definately looking forward to this game, but the one I really want is NH3. And Accel as well. But sadly, by the time those come here, there will already by an Accel 5 game. lol

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
^Shin Budokai was the best.

Anyways, the first Ultimate Ninja was alright. I didnt expect much of is since I had already seen gameplay vids online of NH3 which of course is much better so when I got my hands on Ultimate Ninja, I was left wanting more. Although it is a cool game. Definately a great game to play with friends, the CPU gets boring after a while.

Im definately looking forward to this game, but the one I really want is NH3. And Accel as well. But sadly, by the time those come here, there will already by an Accel 5 game. lol

well they are speeding up the release of the English Manga, so that might affect when UN3 comes out.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
NH3 and Accel pwn NH1&NH2...

even though Accel's rpg mode was more interactive, i think NH3 had a more solid story to run off and had alot more things to do...

Accel was only good for playing as post time skip characters and some newer ways to play Naruto in RPG...

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Only bad thing about this game is that there wont be an option to switch to Jap voices. I cant stand "Shadow Clone Jootsu!"

Haku

<3
Only bad thing about this game is that there wont be an option to switch to Jap voices. I cant stand "Shadow Clone Jootsu!"

I agree, because a lot of the voice acting in these games sound a little generic at times but for the most part the graphics and gameplay are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back