• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
I find it a rather interesting fact that Naruto Ultimate Ninja is made by the people who brough us .hack, CyberConnect2. I never really knew they made anything other than those games up until I played the first Ultimate Ninja.

Haku

<3
I think that the Japanese version would probably be better because usually games like these get released first in Japan and are great, but the American version just doesn't compare to the other version.

Haku

<3
I mainly just hope that this game would be good because the past games have been alright be they weren't perfect, so I'm hoping that the game developers will work hard on this one intead of just throwing something together.

Haku

<3
Yeah I think this game will be alot better. It starts at the end of the chunin exam through the Tsunade Arc.

If it does go all the way through to the Tsunade Arc they should have at least include Naruto with some of the abilities that he has learned along the way.

Haku

<3
Yeah I agree because the past Naruto games haven't really been all that good because of just the basic fact that the characters all just about have the same moves with slight improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back