• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It is not a pain to make the PS2 import ready, just get a slide tool and your good to go, no extra work involved...and it's not hard to get used to the controls or the japanese...just go to GameFaqs.com you'll basically get everything you layed out for you so you know what is where

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
It is difficult if you have an old version of the PS2. You have to remove the cover of the PS2 just to remove the cover of the disc-tray. The risk of ruining your PS2 is not worth it to play an import game. I still can't believe the current consoles have region-lock too, it's ridiculous. Oh well, atleast the Wii is stupid enough to get tricked by a FreeLoader, which they're already developing. Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX FTW.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
It will work perfectly fine for a good amount of people, but it'll also cause problems for others. I considered doing it a year ago anyway, but my brother refused to let me open the PS2.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
It is difficult if you have an old version of the PS2. You have to remove the cover of the PS2 just to remove the cover of the disc-tray. The risk of ruining your PS2 is not worth it to play an import game. I still can't believe the current consoles have region-lock too, it's ridiculous. Oh well, atleast the Wii is stupid enough to get tricked by a FreeLoader, which they're already developing. Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX FTW.

PS3 doesn't have region lock on games, just movies.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Movies? That's kind of dumb, don't you think? Either way, I'm not gonna buy a PS3 just to play Accel. Though that would be a plus if it ever became worthwile to own.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
The first was pretty good, but, as xansemx said, it was lacking and it was over quite quickly, not much to it. Nonetheless good game but im Narutimate 2 will be much better, im looking forward to it.

Haku

<3
They really should include those as just normal attacks that you can use instead of just special attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back