• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Twilight Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's_guardian

"Oh you don't have to worry about me kage Daaku! It'll be like I'm no ever here!"

Hitoryi smiled stupidly at Daaku, and slid off of Saiya's back. Her hand Griped around Saiya's Kohana headband that was lossely tied around her furry neck.

"Hey, Saiya, I expect you'll be staying a while?"

Hitoryi's eyes closed, and she gave a closed mouth smile facing her snowleopard, Saiya's way. Saiya's beautiful clear blue crystal eyes looked at Hitoryi out of the corner of her eye.

"Sure...I can help you with your training"
"Great!"

Hitoryi let go of Saiya's headband and faced Taro. She raised her arms and put her hands behind her head. At that momment, all of Hitoryi's fox-like features were compleatly gone, and absorbed back into Daburu's chakra.

"Sooooo...Taro, what jutsu you gonna teach me today? tell me...just to make sure I don't already know it."

There was a cocky tone in Hitoryi's voice, but it was the unique kind of cocky Hitoryi used. You know the one where you take your time, and act like you know everything by squinting your eyes slightly.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
OOC: This post might be short since I am in a rush

Taro had nodded in return to Daaku as he said,"I don't mind if you to stay here. This village is welcome to all. I only have a problem if you try to harm the villagers, or cause trouble." " I promise I will nto cause any trouble." He had smiled alittle as Daaku said he would fight him. Taro had laughed as Hitoryi had said, "Sooooo...Taro, what jutsu you gonna teach me today? tell me...just to make sure I don't already know it." Taro had stood up and started to walk to Hitoryi and patted her on her shoulder. " I am not teaching you a jutsu you are going to fight me."

Taro had tried to see how Hitoryi would react to that. He walked back to the bench then Taro had yawned alittle. " Well today has been a big day we can start ti train in acouple hours if you want to. Taro had began to stretch alittle so he could get ready when it finally comes. He had started to think it would be a good idea to watch Daaku and Kusuke train. Taro had started to think about Ryoku and Zetsumei and when they would attack again. He wanted to thank Daaku some way for helping him. When he was done stretching he got up and started to walk in a open area and laid down.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
"In all my years of being by him, I never saw any weakness in his body. He was a great ninja. Though, his students were killed by my old sensei, Sano, and in all the fight that they had, I never saw one weakness. But overall, I think it was a draw. I can't really remember."

Zetsumei listened as Ryoku brought up his past involvements with the Yamikage. I see... I guess I will truly be fighting in the shadows... Ryoku had looked down at the katana that lie on his waist. Things would not be to easy, still, they would have to report their misfortunes to HQ before doing anything else. It was a priority.

"Zetsumei-san, there is a reason why I joined the Akatsuki. It was not because I was evil and I wanted to rid the world of unworthy people. It was because I wanted to relieve my anger. I started killing people in my own village. And this is the reason that I started killing them. The blood on this katana is the blood of all my victims...and my parent's killer. "

It was funny somewhat, Ryoku had joined the Akatsuki for no reason that related to their cause. I am truly beginning to wonder my loyalty to this organization, most of their members hold their own demon within themselves yet they plan to contain every single one. Either way, Ryoku will make a valuable ally, the capturing of every demon means little to me, dominance is what we both want. A cleansing.... Zetsumei patted Ryoku's shoulder,"I see, that is a goal worth working towards... but, the truth is you shall never truly know who is unworthy of existence. You lack the bond with every single entity on this earth. We must head to HQ, the demon ritual will commence soon and the leader will not be happy if we are tardy...." Zetsumei glared and continued his track towards HQ.........

booklet3

"Kirin, do you copy this is the Sand Village!" Kirin stopped real quick to not to get too close to the two unknown men. "This is Kirin, did you get word?" Yes, we have gotten authorization to send a patrol to you. Give us your location! " Kirin quickly pulled out the map. Ok,Im a little south west of the Twilight Village but at a moderate pace. I can't pinpoint my location for now since the men are still moving. Also, send one of the men from the patrol to the Twilight Village and tell them about it. " A few moments went by. " Affirmative, two men are en route two your general location and one is en route to the Twilight Village. Kirin looked back at the men. I'm going to have to do something soon, or this girl wont have a chance, but what... Kirin started to devise a plan to stall the two men, while he waited for backup and also to give the third man time to to tell the Twilight Village of the captured girl.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
After traveling out the long path, Hachemon finally made it to the shopping plaza of Yonyamihake. Hachemon stopped walking and sat on a ledge to take a breather. Once he caught his breathe, Hachemon started to walk over to the goods shop. As he walked, Hachemon placed his hands behind his head elbows facing opposite directions and his fingers clamped together. Hachemon entered the goods shop and saw the owner standing next to a small haul of boxes. Hachmon waved at the owner as he walked towards her and she said" Hello there, are you Hachemon of the Baisotei Clan?" Hachemon nodded and handed the owner the money and list Honami gave him. The owner smiled and said" Very well, these boxes here contain all the supplies your mother requested.I thought Honami would bring some other people to help you carry these boxes but I was wrong." Hachemon snickered alittle and said" Don't worry about that ma'am, every task I perform is another form of training." Hachemon looked at the boxes and he noticed that there were only eight to carry. Hachemon turned away from the owner and began to make several handsigns. Hachemon whispered calmly" Combination Style- Double Performance Jutsu then he performed two jutsus at the same time. Hachemon whispered twice" Replica Jutsu! Replica Jutsu!" Eight replicas appeared and Hachemon commanded them to take the boxes to the Baisotei Plaza. Using Hachemon's memory, the replicas grabed the boxes and took them straight to Honami.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Ooc: Sorry for not posting ^^;

"Just like your father once said, you will die by my hands." Ryoku then turned towards Zetsumei. "I will come back to kill all of you, even those little ones. So never let your guard down. Or you will die."

His words were suprising, he could never possibly be this cold, not to anyone. Confusion was clouding his thoughts, if not the fog of discontent. Kusuke was confused by the idle conversation being dispersed about back and forth among those in black and red. "Zetsumei-san, there is a reason why I joined the Akatsuki. It was not because I was evil and I wanted to rid the world of unworthy people. It was because I wanted to relieve my anger. I started killing people in my own village. And this is the reason that I started killing them. The blood on this katana is the blood of all my victims...and my parent's killer. " This guy...what the hell kind of excuse is he using for taking lives...it doesnt make any sense. They've got the right to walk this earth just as he does.

Kusuke clenched his fist holding out his right palm. The purplish black spiral of chakra fixed into his hand began to grow rapidly. "You bastards! Your nothing but cowards! You should die for your crimes and taking the lives of innocents, I'll show you that your not fit to exist!" Kusuke roared angrily. He rushed carrying the orb of chakra in his right hand, Rayex seeing this motioned rapidly to the point were the normal eyes could depict his movement as simply becoming transparent by a simple shift in color. Snatching his son's arm the vorpal orb flew out of his hand propelling upward towards the sky. "You were just going to end up dead...i told you not to be soo reckless." Rayex said as he let them walk off. Using his head was something that Kusuke needed to learn the hard way, unless he was either beaten down or killed he wouldnt truely grasp the lesson.

They headed back to the village, with their advanced stages of both kekkai genkai active a simple thought of a location of the village the both of them were able to summon themselves to the given location. "Thats a hell of alot more efficient than the Yondaime Hokage's jutsu. Hard to believe you inherited the samething from my mangekyou with your shirubaaissekigan....your making me nervous." Rayex was dazed as he had to deactivate his mangekyou for the drawbacks of his doujutsu's advanced stage would detoriate his eyesight. "I forgot your not able to maintain your doujutsu for as long as i can...four hours haha." Kusuke said mocking his father. Rayex glared at him then striking his son across the head, "What was that for?!" he said insisting he didn't do anything. He didn't say anything, he sighed and left him be as he walked off vanishing in the faint set of the sun as the dusk was approaching leaving them in the twilight.

sora's_guardian

-OCC:....you people know I ain't(<---not a word,,,i noe) gonna let this RP die!-

ICC:

" I am not teaching you a jutsu you are going to fight me."

Hitoryi stared at Taro in annoyance. She crossed her arms and he patted her on the shoulder. She stuck her nose up.

"fine! I'll teach myself one...and when I do fight you, I get the advantage to use Saiya!"

Hitoryi patted Saiya on the head messing up her fur. Saiya sat down and started to fix her fur where Hitoryi messed it up. Hitoryi heard a growling noise. She looked around as if she would really find the source of the growling. She heard the growling agian. She looked down.

"HiHi-chan...go eat"

Saiya continued fixing herself while she talked to Hitoryi.

"I guess...I...really haven't eaten all day...eccept the nasty breakfast bar..."

Her face turned red when she replied. She smiled stupidly and faced Taro.

"TTTAAARRROOO!!! Can you lend me some money?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back