• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Twilight Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
"Yes, basically we go in, kick their asses and then capture the hosts. Then we report back to the leader with the Jinchuuriki." Ryoku explained to Zetsumei. He took out a pack of cigarettes. He took one out of the pack and lit it with the lighter in his pocket. He put it in his mouth and started to smoke. "Um sir, there is no smoking in here." The clerk said. "If you won't stop, we will have to kick you out of our shop." Ryoku stood up and then stared at the clerk with his black eyes. He cleared the table with his arm and broke his bottle of Sake on the ground. He then walked closer to the counter and lifted the man by his neck. "If I want to smoke in here, I will, you got that? If you don't...I'm afraid your life is going to end here."

The clerk just watched with eyes widened. The other people in the shop did too. "Ok sir, you can smoke in here! Just don't hurt me!" The clerk replied. Ryoku smirked and then said, "Good." He threw the clerk into the wall behind the counter. Ryoku sat down and then looked at Zetsumei. "That is how I solve my problems, Zetsumei-Kohai, and don't forget that." Ryoku soon stood up. "Ok Zetsumei-Kohai, lets get this started. This place is making me sick already." Ryoku stood up and then walked out of the restaurant. He looked around and saw the still bustling streets of Konoha. Still, no one gave a damn about him or his partner.

Ryoku found an opening in the crowd outside of the shop and started to make his way towards the mansion. The new Hokage possessed a demon, the Six-tailed Tiger. Ryoku will probably just obtain the Six-tailed Tiger first and then come back for the fox later. Ryoku's five tailed bird could most certainly take his Six-tailed Tiger. Lets see how the new Konoha ninja would be. Ryoku had not seen this village since he left when he was 20. There were few renovations to the village and everything seemed the same to him. Ryoku heard that Rayex had become the Raikage and he heard nothing from Sano. He wished he could see them all again, but those days were over.

sora's_guardian

"ummmm...lets just say I over slept again!"
Hitoryi sweat dropped anime style. She started thinking deeply again, closing her eyes. She was thinking of Daburu. About how she never harmed Hitoryi, and never understood why. Hitoryi thought of every detail and marking on her body, and how most of Daburu's chakra was stored in her two tails. Then, Hitoryi awoke from her trance and watched as the frog Taro had summoned, go to the Kohana gate and examine everything. The wind was blowing in her face and she hated that, so she turned around. When she did, two things stood out, two people.
"....hey...Taro...Who are those people? I've never seen them before..."
She pointed the two figures out.

Hakaishi

Hakaishi spotted his best friend, Hotaru Barkwater, standing by Hitaru's apartment. He trudged over to him, waving as he walked. "Hey Hitaru. How are you today?" He blinked several times, adjusting his weight onto his other leg. He was going to have to drain some water out of his gourd soon if he wanted his back to remain intact. He tightened the straps a little, trying to make it easier on himself. Hakaishi finally found the perfect spot and sighed in relief at how much better his back felt. He flciked a small bug off of his hand, watching it fly off into the air. He tended to get distracted when he was talking to somebody and it annoyed people a lot. He'd stare off into the distance or almost look through them. He'd still be listening to them, but they never understood how he could multitask like that.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Taro had then hoped that the frog would come back soon. He first ignored what Hitoryi had said and just had dazed off. He had then started to have visions and nightmares of when he was a kid and he had killed his own best friend. Taro had closed his eyes as he had seen his mom and dad on the ground they had been dead and were dripping blood from their mouth. Taro was at the point where he was about to scream and yell as loud as he could. His heart started to pound and he head started to bulge as if was going to explode. He tried to stop it but they had kept coming he had after made his hand into a fist and punched himself when he had finally listened to Hitoryi Taro wondered why that happened.

He then looked at the two figures and walked up to one of them asking," you guys are not from here and you should leave right now." He then used his hand to signal Hitoryi to come over here. When Taro looked up and one had a forehead protector from another village he knew that they were not up to any good. Taro had after got ready to use a jutsu just incase they would try and fight. He felt alittle nervous having to fight in ths big crowd but if he needed to he would.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Zetsumei wasn't to happy with the ideas Ryoku ployed. This idiot sure likes to start commotion, maybe as I get to know whats wrong with guy we could actually work together. I guess I will learn more after I see battle. They left the restaurant, cigarette still in his mouth. " You need to learn how to settle things in a more calm manner, didn't your sensei ever teach you to stay calm and think about your moves first...." He sighed and looked around the village, people were to careless. Ryoku seemed to be always lost in thought, but then again, Zetsumei could care less.

As they got closer to the mansion, motioning slowly, taking there good old time, and there catch came straight to them. " you guys are not from here and you should leave right now." It seemed to be the Kage of the village, being careless most likely only thinking about the village first. " I see you can at least spot things easily, but you are careless and reckless as well... I think it is time." The terrain was nice but still no water to be seen. " I guess I am not as lucky, oh well, this seems to be a fluke of a ninja anyway."

He stared at the man, how foolish he was. " I don't like to defeat my foe without them knowing my identity first. I am Zetsumei Hateshinaku, your end is near." He titled his hat downward and through it to the side, his blue eyes gleaming at the man. " Now, would you please tell us your name before we end this quickly..." He swayed his hands to the side near his pockets and in a whip lash, he was holding several kunai. He whipped them at the man who had gotten in there way and propelled them with chakra. Now let's see if you really deserve the title Hokage.

Zexilicious

After Zetsumei had made aquantince with the Hokage, Ryoku thought it was time to introduce himself. "And I am Ryutaro Ryoku, a former Konoha ninja, who left to go back to his old village. I was presumed dead by the whole village, but really I ran away from this hell hole. And now I am back." Ryoku stood next to Zetsumei who was asking the hokage's name. What is with this kid? Like I care what his name is. I should finish this right now while he is saying his name. Ryoku spied a Konoha Jounin who was standing next to him. That could serve as a problem.

Ryoku looked to the left and crossed his arms. He looked around and then saw someone who was very familiar. Haruno Sakura from back when he was a genin. He always used to have a crush on her, now he could care less about her. Ryoku still wanted to talk to her though, but the look on her face to figure out that her friend became an Akatsuki would be dreadful. He then looked back at the Hokage. He threw off his hat and looked into their eyes. His black hair was still covering his left eye as it used to when he was younger. His Katana blade was on his side, still covered with the blood of his parents killer, he never washed it, to show that he avenged his parents. Little did he know that the blood on that blade would soon corrupt his mind and make him resort to killing everything that made him mad.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Taro had looked at both of them wondering who they are then it caught his mind. "So you guys are Akatsuki aren't you well I am Taro Uchiha the Hokage of this Village.'' He then saw one of them holding kunai in his hands and Taro had made hand signs to make shadow clones. They had then appeared in a circle around the guys. " If you guys do not leave at one I will attack.", he said in a strong way. He then got ready to attack he knew he woudl only have to attack one since the other one wasn't close to any water.

"Well, well, well if you guys are going to attack do it now." Taro had after hid behind a building leaving the shadow clones to stay around him. He after grabbed a kunia and got ready to put a exploding tag on it. He wondered of thinking how hard these guys were going to be. He looked to see if Hitoryi would do anything. Taro had after made signs to use the Body Freeze Jutsu.

He then jumped out behind them and after took out kunias and was about to throw kunais at both of the ninjas. Taro looked at Hitoryi and asked," so are you going to do anything ot just sit there." He after waited to see what they would do knowing if they fought it would be hard to do. Taro then made more hand signs to make a jutsu to see hoe they would respond to that.

sora's_guardian

"TARO!!!SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!"
Hitoryi yelled throwing her shiruken.All of a sudden there wasn just ten shirukens.
"Split up! Don't let thm find out which one us is the real one!"
The ten clones scattered.
"BODY FREEZE SKILL JUTSU!"
"Chakra Absorption Jutsu"

The real Hitoryi placed her palm on Zetsumei's back. A small blue flame appeared arround her hand and the place where her hand was on his back. Hitoryi was greatly focusing her chakra for the jutsu. She said nothing. Thought nothing. Only focused. She had to help Taro in anyway she could. But she needed enought chakra to do so. Hitloryi absorped his chakra untill her arm felt limp. She steped away and made one single hand sign.
"Taro...its your turn...I know what I'm doing...you'll see..."

Zexilicious

"Well, well, well. A two on two match? How fitting. I do hope that you do not make us kill you. We will if we have too." Ryoku clenched his fist, then turned to Taro. "Lets see if a kage can beat an S-rank ninja!" Ryoku then disapeared as sand started to fly around where he once stood. He appeared on a building behind Taro. "Enough talk, its time to fight. And for a kage I think I will be in this fight more fitting." Ryoku said and then laughed. He closed his eyes and his purple chakra started to form around him. His feet started to rise as the aura turned his feet into talons. His fingers were now claws as well. And last, but not least his shoulders started to expand, almost like wings.

"I have not used him for years, but yet, I think I need him now. My five tailed bird, Yoshitsune, will show you true dread. Now, lets get this show on the road!" Ryoku jumped off the building and started to glide towards Taro. He slammed his head in his stomach, causing him to fly towards a wall. Ryoku glided over to him and kicked him straight in the chest. Ryoku then jumped back and then looked at Taro. He took out his crystal kunais. He put them infront of his chest and then formed them in a blocking postition.

Hakaishi

Hakaishi had been watching Hotaru, waiting for him to respond. He looked over to Hotaru's sensei and Hotaru's friend. He didn't wave or say anything as he turned back to Hotaru. He blinked and yawned, feeling kind of bored. Hakaishi's back once again tingled. It had almost gone numb from the weight. He decided to walk over to a nearby patch of grass and empty out some of the water in his gourd. Hakaishi popped the cork off, snatching it out of the air with his other hand. He poured out some of the water and popped the cork back on. He restrapped it to his back and sighed in relief. It wasn't nearly as heavy as it was before. He walked back over to Hotaru, kicking a rock along the ground as he went. As Hakaishi walked over he thought of his hatred he had towards his father for abandoning him. He clenched his fists, remembering the rage quite well for it was only a few years back when it happened.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"So Shira, you training with us today?" Shira shook her head in a no response and walked closer. “No I am going to watch you take on Daaku. Didn’t you know that today was the day??” She rolled her eyes as he walked off and whispered something in Daaku’s ear. Daaku listened to what he had to say. "Hey Daaku, there was something I needed to tell you. "I saw my father's face in the mirror this morning, and I dreamed about my clan's massacre, as if I was actually there." He looked at the ground. "And when I say father, I mean Kimimaro."

Daaku frowned at this. His dreams sounded just as horrible and he didn’t even know what to say. At the moment saying comforting words wouldn’t be able to help, so he just nodded and quickly changed the subject, walking over to the village square that was nearby as he did so. “Hotaru this is your test for now. To see how long you can last against me in a duel…………the thing is I can use my speed, or my sword, or any punching techniques. This should make it easier on you.”

Shira still thought that Daaku needed to lose more. “Hey Daaku-senpai..how about you don’t use any dark jutsu either??” Daaku nodded and looked to Hotaru and who looked to be a friend of his. This would be interesting already.

Hakaishi

OOC: xD I just realized my post makes no sense. The battle is in Konoha and I'm in Twilight. A friend just cleared this up for me. I will now edit it. Just wanted to let you guys know so you can read it.

Last edited:

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
On hearing the man's name, Taro Uchiha, the field dispersed into several shadow clones surrounding both Zetsumei and Ryoku. The kunai he had thrown already ripped through several clones before falling. " This must be the chakra from his demon, most cannot even think of this size in shadow clones."

"TARO!!!SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!"

The female yelled, and created 10 shadow clones to add to the mess. " You fool, it is pointless to try and help." "BODY FREEZE SKILL JUTSU!" "Chakra Absorption Jutsu" She was so easy to read, it was pointless to yell out her jutsu. She stood there attempting to absorb chakra, till she was limp. Zetsumei turned around and a voice came from somewhere else, his mouth not moving. " Woman, it won't be that easy." The Zetsumei that stood before her dispersed into a cluster of kunai, using a basic substitution. " Why do you leave yourself wide open?" He whispered from behind her in her ear, shanking her with 3 kunai. " Your attempts are futile, just surrender while you got the chance. I am not here to fight you, only your sensei."

In front of her stood another Zetsumei. " Now, while you are cornered, let me make the field more capable for my own." He clasped his hands together, focusing his chakra. " Water Style; Water Shockwave!!!" He yelled and from the air it seemed the ground they stood on flooded with water surrounding a large portion up to their knees. " Now that's more like it, beautiful water everywhere!" He began to laugh happily. He did another reel of hand seals. " Water Style; Shark Missile." It flew at a high speed directly at Hitoryi.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Akatsuki ninja

Name: Tahoru Kuga
Appearance: (He wears the Akatsuki cloak over his clothing) http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs13/300W/f/2007/041/e/d/Commission__Minamoto_Kugashira_by_osy057.jpg

Personality: Kuga is confident, but without being cocky. He never second-guesses himself, and makes it a priority to be informed and to be right. He seems to have a sadistic sense of humor at times, and respects only one group, Akatsuki. He can be just as manipulative as the next person. He's always cool and calm, making it almost impossible to put pressure on him, in or out of battle. It also seems like he's always one step ahead...

Ninja Rank: S-rank missing-nin

Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Chakra Element: Lightning, water, wind, and fire

Weapon(s): Mazuki: It's appearance is in Ryu's appearance.

Clan (Blood trait): Half-Uchiha/half-Hyuuga

Bio: Kuga is the first of his kind. He is a Uchiha and Hyuuga. He has the ability to use the Sharingan and byakugan at the sametime. His mother was a Uchiha that had fallen in love with a Hyuuga who was Kuga's father and part of the main branch. When Kuga was born, Kuga's father and mother were ridiculed for having a mixed clan son. This was a bad thing to have a child that was part of the Hyuuga clan and Uchiha clan since they were always trying to see which clan was the better clan in Konoha. Kuga's father was looked down at since he was of the Head Branch and his mother was looked down at since she was a Uchiha. Deciding, Kuga's mother and father left the Uchiha village and Hyuuga house and lived in the middle of Konoha.

As Kuga began growing up, he was teased by the other kids for being a half breed. He had no friends except one child that was only his friend because Kuga was both a Uchiha and Hyuuga. Kuga's father and mother began training Kuga at age 5. He was the quickest learner among all the genin. He had skills that no other genin could match. At age 8, Kuga had become a Chunnin. Kuga was showing skills that rivaled ANBU even though he was only a Chunnin. He quickly gained the title of Jounin at age 12 and created a taijutsu called Dragon Shadow.

During his Jounin years, Kuga learned so many skills. His speed rivaled Itachi's speed and may be even faster. He could use one handed hansigns which he learned at the sametime that Itachi had learned. It was during this time that Kuga learned that his father and bestfriend were planning to kill Kuga. They believed Kuga to be a monstrisity that was becoming too powerful. They attacked him the next day and Kuga struck them down with ease. After killing his father and bestfriend, Kuga gained the Mangekyou Sharingan and he was attacked by the ninjas that saw him kill his father and his bestfriend. Kuga didn't care since now he was dead set on killing all that challenged him. No one could handle him and he even took out some ANBU. Finally he like it was time for him to go since everyone seemed to hate him. After slashing his handband, Kuga left Konoha with pure hatred for the Leaf Village.

After a couple years, Kuga had acquired the Mazuki and became one of the 7 legendary swordsmen. It was not soon after when Kuga found himself against an Akatsuki member named Itachi. Itachi and Kuga battle was amazing but Kuga came out on top, killing Itachi. Right after this battle, the Akatsuki leader appeared before Kuga to extend an invite to join the Akatsuki. Kuga agreed and has been with the Akatsuki for awhile. His skills have improved and he even learned the Raikiri after seeing Kakashi use it in a battle when he had to go to Konoha.

Jutsus:

Taijutsus:

Dragon Shadow taijutsu - This is Kuga's own created taijutsu. It incorporates the Gentle fist style in some parts. This taijutsu is heavy on speed, and counter attacks to do massive damage. It utilizes chakra in each part of the body to give more strength to each blow. With the help of the Byakugan, and Sharingan this taijutsu is one of the best taijutsu.

Eight Trigrams Empty Palm: This jutsu is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user does a palm thrust at an opponent while expelling a large burst of chakra from their palm. This violently pushes the opponent away. The opponent does not need to be within reach of the user for the attack to be effective.

Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin: This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from the user's chakra points when struck. The released chakra blocks any possible attack. The user then spins themselves rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any would-be attackers.

Eight Trigrams Palms Great Heavenly Spin: This jutsu is simply a larger and more powerful version of the Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin.

Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms: This jutsu closes off sixty-four specific chakra points (tenketsu) on an opponent's body with the Gentle Fist style, effectively eliminating their ability to use chakra for quite some time and making it quite difficult for them to move. It begins with the closing of two chakra points, followed by four more, then eight, then sixteen, then thirty-two, and then sixty-four strikes. Each set of strikes is done at an increasing pace.

Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms: This jutsu is essentially a doubled version of Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. Like the former, it closes off the opponent's chakra points in an exponentially increasing number of quick successive strikes. Unlike the former, it closes off twice as many (128) at twice the speed. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly. It has a slightly different stance than the lesser form in which the upper body is slightly rotated to the right. This stance activates the characters at the edge of his divination field, beginning the technique.

Eight Trigrams Three-Hundred-Sixty-One Style: This jutsu is considered the most powerful technique within the Hyuga clan, and is generally used as a last resort. When using this technique, the speed of the user is comparable to that of the Reverse Lotus. This jutsu allows the user to strike all 361 chakra points of the opponent, paralyzing them with each blow and instantly killing them upon the final hit.

Gentle Fist: The Gentle Fist style of combat aims to damage the body's chakra circulatory system, thus inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra circulatory system, causing the targeted area to rupture or divert flow. Alternatively, or as an added bonus, the same method can be used to damage the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra circulatory system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name. Because the chakra circulatory system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. Because there is no way to train the internal organs against injury, this technique is capable of causing damage no matter how physically powerful the opponent.

Ninjutsus:

Blade of Wind: This jutsu creates a blade of wind. The blade is impossible to block because of its intangible nature. Unlike the Cutting Whirlwind Technique, this jutsu requires no tool. Baki uses it to kill Hayate Gekko.

Body Flicker Technique: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique.

Fire Release: Ash Product Burning: Unlike other fire-based jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to breathe out a cloud of superheated ash capable of causing third-degree burns. Because it is ash and not flame, the ash remains in the air around the target, and therefore remains potent for a longer period.

Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique: The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object. While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire.

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique: Utilizing a large amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth. When an Uchiha clan member masters this technique, they are recognized as an adult. This technique also seems to be fairly common amongst Konoha's Chunin-level ninja.

Cutting Whirlwind Technique: Using his sword, Kuga can create concentrated gusts of wind mixed with chakra, creating a windstorm that slices through objects in a targeted area. Kuga can control the windstorm with chakra, allowing him to catch his opponents in slicing tornadoes.

Great Cutting Whirlwind Technique: This jutsu is a more powerful version of the Cutting Whirlwind Technique.

Lightning Blade (Raikiri): This jutsu is an enhanced form of the One Thousand Birds, and has the same, albeit more powerful, effect. Kakashi is the only one able to use it, and it is named as such because he once cut a lightning bolt with it before it hit the ground. This jutsu requires a larger amount of chakra and better chakra control. This is exemplified in their respective appearances. Whereas One Thousand Birds creates a large mass of chakra in one hand that appears near-white, the Lightning Blade is considerably more concentrated and appears in the normal blue color of chakra. Kuga can only use this technique five times in a given day.

Shadow Clone Technique: Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. Unlike other clones, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can tell the difference during his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End.

Any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. This makes the technique ideal for spying, since the user can simply send a clone to spy on a target, then have the clone disperse itself without returning to pass the information back to the user. It's also useful for training purposes, since the total amount of experience the user gains is multiplied by the total number of clones being used to train. Using it in this manner is far more difficult, however, since a large number of clones are needed to make a significant difference in the training time. It's unclear if other types of clones possess this advantage.

This technique is considered dangerous because of the manner in which the clones are created. Because the user divides their chakra among the clones, the user could potentially use up all their chakra fairly quickly if the user is low on chakra or makes too many clones, such as Naruto does with Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, this jutsu's enhanced (and forbidden) form. Naruto is able to use this technique to the extremes that he does because of his tailed beast, the nine-tailed demon fox, which gives him an abnormally high chakra level. Even without the demon fox's chakra, Naruto can make quite a few clones, but nowhere near on the level he can when he has access to the demon fox's chakra. The technique can also be dangerous if the user is injured or has some otherwise debilitating physical condition at the time of the cloning, since all of the clones will be created in roughly the same state.

Water Prison Technique: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Neji Hyuga has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to breathe and speak.

Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave: Using this jutsu, the user can spit a massive amount of water from their mouth. This technique was used by Kisame to cover a significant portion of a desert with water while engaging Might Guy and his team. The water can then be used for other water-based jutsu.

Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique: This jutsu is used to fire a massive spiraling blast of water at an opponent.

Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique: Using this jutsu, the user creates a huge current of water in the form of a serpentine dragon and directs it towards a target. The water used to create the dragon must be present to perform the technique. This technique requires 54 hand seals to perform, more than five times that of almost every other jutsu shown in the series.

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough: This jutsu sends out a powerful explosion of wind from the user's location, easily leveling anything in its path. A variation of this technique involves a smaller blast of wind that gets ignited with flame, making it stronger and more damaging to the target.

Genjutsus:

Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change: Using the Sharingan's jutsu-copying abilities, Itachi can reverse any genjutsu back on its original user.

Bloodline Limit Jutsus:

Byakugan: The Byakugan, literally White Eyes, (or Evil Eye as it is known in the English translations) is a very special condition of the eye that occurs naturally in all members of the Hyuuga clan. While it is believed that the Byakugan is genetically related to the Uchiha clan Sharingan, it is capable of many things the Sharingan is not and as Hatake Kakashi states, in terms of insight the Byakugan surpasses even his own Sharingan.

Used mainly as a taijutsu technique, the Byakugan gives it's user many great abilities including the ability to have a 360 degree field of vision, except for one tiny blind spot behind the first thoracic vertebra, this tiny spot is the only known weakness of this special ability. With the Byakugan activated it's user has the ability to detect anything that moves around them in a 50 foot radius, making the Byakugan a difficult task to fight against.

When used with chakra the Byakugan becomes more powerful and can see through most solid matter over extremely long distances and allows it's user to see the inner coil system of the enemy, opening them to an attack on their tenketsu (Chakra Holes) by the hand of the juken (Gentle Fist). Only very advanced users of the Byakugan such as Hyuuga Neji can use the aforementioned juken technique, but when used successfully it can shut off the chakra flow of the opponent which has disasterous effects.

Sharingan: The Sharingan, literally Copy Wheel Eye, is a very special condition of the eye that occurs naturally in some members of the Uchiha Clan. While it is believed to have been derived from the Hyuuga clan Byakugan the abilities of the Sharingan differ greatly from those of the Byakugan. Most notably the Sharingan's most well known ability is to be able to memorize any technique that it has been a witness to including nijutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu techniques. Other abilities of this very special eye include hypnosis, allowing it's user to suggest actions and thoughts to the opponent. The Sharingan also has the very useful ability to see through any illusionary technique.

Just like the Byakugan, the Sharingan also has one main weakness, while it is not a blind spot as the Byakugan has, this weakness could be more physically dangerous. When used for an extended period of time, in some cases, it drains the chakra of the user quite quickly. Any user of the Sharingan must have a good amount of chakra and stamina in order to successfully copy a technique, however, no amount of chakra will allow it's user to copy the abilities of another clans exclusive bloodline abilities, or allow him to summon a creature with whom he has not made a contract with. Along with all these, the worst opponent a Sharingan user could ever come up against is one who specializes in taijutsu such as Rock Lee. Because no hand seals involving chakra are required for taijutsu they can not easily be copied unless the user has extraordinary amounts of strength, agility, and stamina to keep up with the swift moves of a taijutsu user.

Unlike the Byakugan, the Uchiha clan Sharingan does not appear automatically at birth in an Uchiha clan member. Instead the Sharingan will typically not show up until the user is faced with a life threatening situation, the Sharingan will activate and help to save the life of the user, and after the first appearance of the Sharingan, the user can call upon the use of the Sharingan at any time he pleases. One interesting fact about the Sharingan is that you can gauge the power of the Sharingan user by counting the dots in the person's eye. One dot would be a beginner, two an intermediate, and three dots are found in each eye of a matured adult Sharingan user. It is not unusual to find a user whose two eyes contain different amount of dots, such as Uchiha Sasuke who initially had two dots in one eye, and just a single dot in the other eye, until eventually both eyes evened out as he matured.

Mangekyou Sharingan: The Mangekyou Sharingan, literally Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye, is a higher form of the Uchiha clan Sharingan. Until recently, it was thought that only natural Sharingan users could obtain that technique, but it seems that Kakashi proved everyone wrong by activating the Mangekyou Sharingan to rip off one of Deidara's arms. The Mangekyou Sharingan is not easy to obtain however for those who are not made of cold blood as they must make a tremendous sacrifice in order to obtain it, they must kill their best friend. In Itachi's case, we learned that he killed Uchiha Shisui. As for Kakashi, his best friend, Uchiha Obito, sacrificed himself to save him, making Kakashi a potential Mangekyou Sharingan user. However, despite its immense destructive power, the Mangekyou Sharingan is a double edged sword. Hence, the Sharingan 'causes a terrible strain on the user's eyes and eventualy deteriorate his eyesight. Morevover, using the Mangekyou Sharingan uses enourmous amounts of Chakra. And for unatural users of the Sharingan, such as Hatake Kakashi, it's even worse. But, despite its drawbacks, the Mangekyou Sharingan is the deadliest technique known to this day.

Amaterasu: Named after the Shinto sun goddess, Amaterasu, this legendary jutsu is unique to the Uchiha clan. The jet-black flames are said to be hotter than the sun, and will burn for seven days and seven nights. Since the Mangekyo Sharingan is necessary to activate this jutsu, not many have learned it; therefore, the specific details of this jutsu are as yet unrevealed. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra, as Itachi had to rest after using both it and Tsukuyomi in succession.

Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades: Utilizing the abilities of the Sharingan, the user is able to control shuriken that have wire cords attached to them (two held with the hands and one with the mouth) and manipulate their paths to tie an opponent to a nearby large object, binding them. If there is no object, the shuriken will impale the opponent.

Tsukuyomi: Named after the Shinto moon god, Tsukuyomi, this jutsu is one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence. It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyo Sharingan can perform it. When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. Once the jutsu is finished, the target will not be able to fight for some time, if they don't suffer complete mental collapse.

While the illusion is never the same twice, some elements always remain. The first and foremost similarity is the red moon, which hangs in the sky of each illusion. The moon, in turn, casts a red light throughout the illusion, giving the background a blood-red appearance while the figures within the illusion are solid black with white outlines.

Because the Sharingan is the main factor in executing this jutsu, eye contact is required. When he used it on Sasuke Uchiha, however, Itachi seemed to force Sasuke to open his eyes. Sasuke had both eyes closed prior to Itachi's activation of the technique, but opened them in shock as Itachi used the technique. Alternatively, Itachi may have simply caused Sasuke enough pain to open his eyes, or Sasuke did so by himself, despite how unwise such an action was.

Such a powerful technique is not without its disadvantages, though. Because of the complexity of the illusion and the quickness with which it is executed, an enormous amount of chakra is necessary to perform it.

Tsukuyomi: Black Dream: Kuga traps the enemy in a Tsukuyomi illusion, causing them to see the ground beneath their feet break open, plummeting them into a huge chasm. The torment ends when a column of fire slams them into the pit.

Fire Release: Black Fire Dragon Blast: Kuga created this jutsu. Using a large ammount of chakra, a black flame in the shape of a dragon, is exhaled from the users mouth. This technique is second only to Kuga's Amaterasu as it is as hot as the sun, but not as powerful of a technique. One must have Mangekyou sharingan to use this technique.

Forbidden Jutsus: none

Last edited:

booklet3

OOC: this look intersesting

Name
: Kirin Yetso
Appearance:
sv_18cloudstrife.jpg

Kirin wears a black cloak, and ususally has his hood on. He carries his Katana on his side and also a packet holing other shinobi weapons.
Personality: Kirin tries to keep a nice calm composer. At times, he either get really excited or really serious, but for the most part he is calm and relaxed. In the face of danger, helping his comrades is more important than helping himself.
Village: Hidden Sand Village
Chakra Element: Wind, Earth and very little Lightning

Weapons: Kunai, Shurikan and a Katana that he put his chakra into to control his jutsus
Clan: Yetso, an old clan of the Sand Village that is dying out. The clan members could control the true power of the wind.
Bio: Kirin was born into an old clan of the Sand Village. Both of his parents where guards to the Kazakage. Because his parents were guards, they could put him through rigorous training sessions. Both of his parents acknowledged something special about Kirin, for he was one that carred the Bloodline traits. Most days for Kirin involved training with his parents. But there was on fatefull day that a man named Orochimaru came to the village. He proposed attacking Konoha. What the Kazakage didn't know was that Orochimaru ws going to double cross them. Before the attack was iniciated, Orochimaru killed the Kazakage and his guards. Kirin parents were part of the squad guarding the Kazakage. Kirin began to spend days along, training himself and surviving. He did as much as he could to help his clan, but slowly more and more people died, leaving hims to be one of the last remaing people in the Yetso Clan. Kirin became alone in the world, but others reached out to him. He slowly began to gain friends and worked his way up in society. Nowadays, he trains unless called upon for missions.

Jutsus:

Taijutsu:
Match Kick -
A high speed kick that hit the opponent in many places in an instant.
Match Punch -
A taiJutsu attack at such a high speed it seems there is a thousand punches coming at the opponent. The speed is so fast that it is impossible to tell where they direction of the main punch is coming from.
Cyclone Hammer: A jutsu mostly use in hand to hand combat. The user builds up chakra in on hand, and when he see an opening he touches his oppenent. His other hand is hortly followed and hit the back of the hand the built the chakra up, like a hammer hitting a nail. Instantly the cyclone is created and crashes into the opponent.
Wind Palms-
Builds wind around the hands of the user. He then, when he get into a close range combat, can blow that wind at the user. (It looks like when Neji is blowing his chakra at his oppents but this is wind and you only got 2 shots.)

Ninjutsu
Wind Blade -
Creates a blade of wind, that is impossible to block. Requires no tool to perform.
Sickling Winds-
This technique needs a fan to be performed. The user waves the fan to create the wind wave and than utilizes his/her own chakra to give the wind sharpness which can cut through most materials. Because Kirin was in the Yetso Clan, he managed to master this jutsu using his katana.
Dust Winds -
A jutsu that uses Kirin's katana to blow a huge gust wind which gathers sand on objects in the path. The technique can also send dirt into the opponent’s eyes to blend them temporary.
Dance of the Crescent Moon-
A sword technique which creates two clones that attack simultaneously to confuse the opponent.
Wind Walk -
Extremely hard jutsu to master and it takes a huge amount of chakra to use. It allows the user to stand/walk/run on/in air.
The Wind's Eye -
Allows the user to use the wind as a motion detector. The wind begins to circle the user and depending how much chakra is used, that is how big the area around the user is. If an opponent steps into it, the user can feel his presence with the wind blowing onto the opponent. The user must be stationary to use this jutsu.
Wind Prison-
The user sends continuous wind from all sides, thus trapping the opponent in a wind trap. The wind is pressing hard enough from all sides to not allow the opponent to move.
Sand Armor -
A thin layer of hard, protective sand that encloses around the entire body with the use of chakra. This technique uses up a lot of chakra. This sand armor can be shattered though.
Desert Avalanche -
This technique focuses chakra into the sand thus bringing a huge mass of sand creating a avalanche of sand which completely engulfs the enemy, suffocating them and drowning them in sand.
Electric Wind-
The user can manipulate the wind to create friction in the air to create lighting.
Desert Rain-
Desert rain is another way of creating the Sabaku Sousou, it gathers sound in the air which then targets in on the opponent from all the angles. This can also be used as just another attack by hardening and then going through the enemy.
Shadow Step-
Allows the user to step a great distance very fast.
[COLOR="Navy']Slicing Tornado[/COLOR]-
The user can create a tornado around his opponent. Once trapped in the tornado, the tornado slowly shrinks slicing the opponent up.

[B][COLOR="Red"]Genjutus[/COLOR][/B]
Dispell -
A jutsu that destroys/cancels out an illusionary jutsu attempted on the user.
Wind Clone -
Simliar to the Shadow Clone, but the Clone to created out of wind.
Tricking Wind -
Creates the Illusion that the user disappeared into the wind and air

Bloodline Traits
Wind Embodiment -
Allows the user to perform wind jutsus without the proper handsigns. With this, the user can perform a continuous string of jutsus. This Jutsu also is contantly depletes the users chakra. Till a point where there is an inefficent amount of chakra that can uphold the Jutsu. (Note: It dosent drain the chakra completely so the user dies).
Wind Scar-
Creates a rip in the wind, thus creating a small vacuum. This small vacuum has the power to crush anything. It is a two handed jutsu that is based for close combat (hand to hand). If the opponent is hit with this attack, he will be simultaneously blown away and crushed. To the opponent's point of view, it looks like the user wrapped his hands in a tornado.
Forbidden Jutsu:
Crushing Wind-
The user uses all of his chakra to call down soo much wind that it crushes anything, including the user,for a ceratain distace in all directions around from where the user used the jutsu. This attack can destory whole towns in an instant. The more chakra used the bigger the area of attack is. Sometimes i can span for miles in all directions.

(that should be good for now)

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
OOC: sorry for the short post I had to do it quick.

Taro had looked around then activated his sharingan. He tried to see how to get out of this Taro then saw that the other ninja had made water. He then made some hands signs remembering that there was water and used his Wind Blade to blow Ryoku away. Taro then used his hands to stand up first he after waited for the ninja to do something back. He just forgot that he had still had his cloak on he then grabbed it and put it in te floor. Then he made more hand signs to make shadow clones surround him. Taro had put his hand of his chest since it had hurt him some. He was getting ready to make another jutsu since just incase that Ryoku would try to attack him.

"Man I really don't want to use my demon on this fight." He looked at Hitoryi and was hoping he could take him on Taro had then jumped in the air with his shadow clones and made hand signs with one hand then had used Fire Element; Grand Fireball and some of his shadow clones did the same thing. Taro knew they were stronger then they appear. When he landed on the ground he smirked knowing that it would do some damage on him. Taro had kept thinking of Hitoryi and thought that she might need help since she is a Jounin and they are S-rank missing nin.

sora's_guardian

The shark missile did in fact hit Hitoryi, but, it wasn't Hitoryi. It was a water clone.
"Hey, your not the only one who knows water type jutsu...and isn't it innapropreate to hit a girl?"
Hitoryi blinked a few times to reveil her Sharingan. She bit a deep wound into her thumb, and pulled out and scoll from her shuriken holster. Hitoryi then unrolled it, and set it on the ground to run her bleeding thumb all the way across it.
"summoning jutsu..."
A large snow leopard with a headband with three eagle feathers stuck in it appeared.
"What is it this time Hitoryi?"
"That guy Enichi...Zetsumei Hateshinaku"
She pointed at him.
"Why should I help a dissgrace for an Uchiha like you fight?
"BECAUSE! IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ME...YOU'D...YOU'D STILL BE IN THAT SNOW GLOBE!!!"
She yelled staring him straight in the eye.
"fine, fine, just don't yell anymore...your giving me a headache..."
Hitoryi wickedly grined at Zetsumei. Your In For It Now...The hand sign she made earlier, was for a purpose. To deliver chakra from Zetsumei to Enichi, and to keep the rest for one of her finnal moves. She balanced little chakra into her feet, just enought to make very high jump, and sprang onto Enichi's head between his big furry massive ears. She sat indian style making a hand sight, the third and last single handsign. She bowed her head, and placed her tip of her nose on her fingertips.
"Wind Style, Ice Flurrie"
One of Enichi's four ninjutsu. Hitoryi could careless now about what was going on outside of her mind. She only concentrated on what was inside of her mind. Daburu...please...The third handsign was to awaken Daburu, Hitoryi's two tailed artic fox demon. For some reason, Hitoryi's call was answered. Two long furry tails with blue points grew out of Hitoryi's lower back, two long pointed ears came out of Hitoryi's head replacing her ears, and her two feet grew into the hind legs of a fox. A white aura grew on the outside of Hiyoryi's slim figure. Hitoryi wasn't Hitoryi anymore...Daburu was Hitoryi.
"By the way, Taro isn't my sensei...he's my cousin...and I'm Hitoryi Arien Uchiha!"
She stood up and glared down at Zetsumie crossng her arms, and waited for Enichi's next move...

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Hotaru looked at Hakaishi. "Hey Hakaishi, long time no see." He smiled. "Accualy, it was just yesterday, but hey." He smiled again. "See that you can't spell my name right yet." Hotaru said, then turning his attention to Shira. “No I am going to watch you take on Daaku. Didn’t you know that today was the day??” Hotaru got wide eyed. "I forgot, I'm facing Daaku sensei today!" Hotaru yelled out. "But I don't have to worry, I have been training my ass off for this day." He smiled once more. Hotaru this is your test for now. To see how long you can last against me in a duel…………the thing is I can't use my speed, or my sword, or any punching techniques. This should make it easier on you.” Hotaru looked at him. He was somewhat sad he wasn't going to take on the full Daaku, sword and all, but realize he would get his ass kicked so hard, his kid would feel it.

Hotaru walked into the square. "I'm ready when you are Daaku-sensei." he said, trying to remember Daaku's jutsu. "I'll start, since I am just a wee little Chunin." Hotaru said, preparing for a simple jutsu. He looked at the situation. 'I'm in the most center point of the village, that should give me enough room. I have to remember not to use that jutsu.' Hotaru put his hands together in a handsign. "Raiton: Shuurai (Lightining Strike)!" he yelled out. The sky turned a dark black. He lifted his hand, then thrust it down into Daaku's direction. A huge bolt of lightning came shooting down. As the bolt was comming down, Hotaru ran at Daaku. "Finger bullet!" Hotaru threw five bone bullets out of his right hand at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back