• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Twilight Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Ok guys if you guys want to talk just PM because you are just spamming please stop. If someone does a mistake you can just PM them and tell them nicely.
We will start when one more person starts and others will be able to join still.

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Ok guys if you guys want to talk just PM because you are just spamming please stop. If someone does a mistake you can just PM them and tell them nicely.

Fine fine..i'll stop but i still think he should be a konoha shinobi rather then twilight....know that i will ignore his cheap jutsus if he uses them against me. =_=

Last edited:

Panda_Yakuza

We will start when one more person starts and others will be able to join still.

10/10 for style and grace.

Apart from that... I was unsure how far we could go to making our own "unique" jutsus. I'm not sure if I was allowed to make all my rock and earth jutsus different from the manga, or if I needed to include some of the jutsu from the show.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
ooc: wow, this is getting out of hand. Ok, think about it, Kakashi has like one original moves, and most of his copied moves are from the mist village, yet he's still in Konoha. If using the rasengan and cursed seal can't be allowed, then every single naruto rper who rp's as an Uchiha should change it. You say Tavish isn't bieng original, most people on kh, and that's including you Raiden, rp with Uchiha. Just putting it out there. If you wanted to find every error in a persons character, do it in your rp, where you have control over stuff like that. Trace said Tavish's temp was fine, so just drop the subject.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
ooc: wow, this is getting out of hand. Ok, think about it, Kakashi has like one original moves, and most of his copied moves are from the mist village, yet he's still in Konoha. If using the rasengan and cursed seal can't be allowed, then every single naruto rper who rp's as an Uchiha should change it. You say Tavish isn't bieng original, most people on kh, and that's including you Raiden, rp with Uchiha. Just putting it out there. If you wanted to find every error in a persons character, do it in your rp, where you have control over stuff like that. Trace said Tavish's temp was fine, so just drop the subject

Dude i drop it already,Also Kakashi has SHARINGAN thats why he knows all those jutsus cause he copy them. And yes i do rp as Uchiha but you dont see me meeting Anko and orochimaru,i tend to stay away from the character of naruto and do the future thing. But if Trace doesn't have a problem with the justus being taken then hell i'll do the same.

Also can we begin please?

ooc: here it goes. And I didn't mean what I said in a negative way, even though it looked it. I was just puting it out there.

Hotaru was in a deep sleep. He was dreaming of his parent, his adoptive ones. His dad died in such a wrong way. His peacful dream of bieng with his parents were ruined. His dream took a down hill crash turn. He was standing in a village. People were on the ground. He could see Mist Ninja all around. Could this be what happened when his clan died? Hotaru looked to the side. A person was bieng drowned by a mist shinobi. Hotaru turned away. "Got another!" A mist ninja jumped infront of him. "NOOO!!" He woke up from his horrible dream.

He was sweating. He was alone. His mother fell ill not to long ago, so after that, he was alone. Hotaru looked out the window, showing his village. "Just another day in hell." He put his clothes on. He looked in the mirror. He jumped back, for he saw the face of Kimimaru, his real father. Hotaru looked at the face staring back at him. He threw a bone from his hand at it, and broke the mirror.

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Taro had woken up as the sun shined on his face. He had flipped over and had tried to go to sleep hoping he wouldn't awaken soon. After awhile he had heard screaming, playing, and other noises coming from outside. Taro had gotten up and walked to his window and had seen kids playing. He yawned saying," isn't being Hokage hard enough.'' Taro turned around and had walked to his shower and turned on the water. The water had felt like it had been relaxing him.

He had then come out a couple minutes later wet all over his body and his hair covering some of his face. Taro had grabbed his towel and dried of his body. He walked to his closet grabbing his clothes then putting on his cloak to cover his clothes. Taro had walked out of is room then being in a big hall way then walking to his office. "Man now I have to sign all these papers."He was thinking of sneaking out but after stopped know everyone there would be mad.

His helper had then walked in the door asking,"If he would like anything or needed help?"Taro had then shaken his head saying no but his helper always knew he would want something. She had then walked out of the door coming in several minutes later bringing him some ramen. Taro had finished the bowl in a couple minutes. When he had finished the bowl he had walked outside and had then walked down the stairs.

He had then been on the streets some of the people of Konoha had pointed at him since he had been outside. Taro hadn't been shocked of them pointing but continued to walk down the streets. He walked to his helper asking," If she could send a messenger to bring a letter to the Kage of the Hidden Twilight Village to get a peace treaty?" Taro had sat down at a restaurant. He did not order anything he had just felt as if he should sit down and see what would happen for the rest of his day.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It was around eleven in the morning and Daaku was still feeling uneasy about everything that was going on recently. For the past couple of days he’d been having some of the most horrific nightmares he’d ever had. What was more was the fact that Daaku usually had empty nights and dreamed of nothing at all, or small black and white dreams. Yet these were all horrible and extremely vivid. One of the worst was from last night where he saw part of his own death…………..”I don’t understand why this is happening, but I won’t let it get the best of me. Not at all, not today and not ever.”

Sitting at his desk now he moved a stack of forms out of the way and thought about how weird it was that he was kage of a foreign village. It was unheard of and he almost felt like he wanted to be back in Konoha right now, but there was tremendous responsibility to attend to each and everyday. “Hey Shira please take these to the document room. I will then be leaving for a small training session. You may join me if you’d like. I’m done here for today unless anything else comes up.”

Daaku had been working like crazy since he had gotten up at 5 a.m. There hadn’t been any new things to do and since then he’d finished up. He must have spaced out for a moment because Shira had returned and was speaking to him. ‘Umm sir I was wondering when exactly you cam out here I was looking for you everywhere. You said you’d wait for me.” She sighed. Shira was also thinking about Hotaru. He was special and as they stood in front of his house she stopped and smiled. It was going to be a beautiful day.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
OOC: Just to let you guys know, Ryoku and Zetsumei are paired together. The other akatsuki members should do the same.....

IC:
Zetsumei and Ryoku walked in from the outskirts of Konoha, or the Village Hidden in the leaves. " So, Ryoku-san, we are here for the Nine-Tailed Fox and the Six-tailed Tiger. How fitting..." He clapsed his hands together in a hand sign and the water in the air began to getting foggy and misty.
" Hidden Mist Jutsu." He said quietly to himself. On post in a front gate, a shinobi stared out seeing a mist beginning to surround the area, it was getting thicker but you could still see through it some what. Walking slowly up on the gate of Konoha, with Ryoku close to follow, the man spotted them out.

" Hey, you guys look familiar? Haven't I seen those clothes before?"
Zetsumei glared at the man. " I have never met you before and probably will never again." The guard looked down at Zetsumei's hands, and before he could blink, four kunai sat in his hand, one between each space between two fingers. The guard-nin looked back in the eyes of his enemy and without time to act, felt blood coming down from his lips. The four kunai impaled his chest, one hitting the spot where his heart laid.

The two continued there trek through the village, wondering if it will just be as easy as this the whole time. " Why do they even bother posting old man to guard there village. Ryoku, you used to live in this village, right? We should find are way around perfectly."

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
"I doubt you will need so much help finding your way to the middle of the city to the big building that holds the Hokage. I used to go there all the time at night when I was younger. Ah this place brings back memories...dreadful memories." Ryoku explained to Zetsumei. "You know, this is just like when I was younger when Uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame. We are just like them when they entered this village, 28 years ago." Ryoku said reminiscing about when he was younger. His life back then was great, other then being the 2nd worst clown in that class next to Naruto.

Ryoku stood there and then looked at Zetsumei. You actually look alot like one of my old sensei. What was his name? Oh yes, Sanoske. The pervy one who turned mopey and then got his girl back and became better again. I wonder how he is doing? I wonder how all my old friends are doing ever since I abandoned them to go to Suna. Eh, they are probably doing just fine. Now lets make our way to the Mansion. I am starting to get tired and hungry so lets just get our Jinchuuriki and leave." Ryoku turned and then started to walk again.

Hotaru walked outside to see his sensei and Shira. He looked at the sky. "Why do I even try?" he asked himself. Daaku told him to be up for training this time. 11:00 was way to early for him. The last time he was late for training, he had to train for both Daaku, and himself. "Not this time." He smiled. Hotaru walked up to Daaku. He was appointed the leader of the Twilight Village, which was abnormal, since he was from Konoha.

Hotaru was walking up to Daaku, when he noticed Shira by him. "So Shira, you training with us today?" he asked her. She was three years older than Hotaru, old enough to be a Jounin. Hotaru smiled, obviously putting on an act, since he wasn't all that happy to be awake. "Hey Daaku, there was somthing I needed to tell you." He whispered to him. "I saw my father's face in the mirror this morning, and I dreamed about my clan's massacre, as if I was accualy there." He looked at the ground. "And when I say father, I mean Kimimaro." Hotaru sighed, this had been going on for months now, ever since he found out the truth. Hotaru rotated his arm, putting it back into its socket. It didn't hurt since he could manipulate bone structure.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
"I doubt you will need so much help finding your way to the middle of the city to the big building that holds the Hokage. I used to go there all the time at night when I was younger. Ah this place brings back memories...dreadful memories. You know, this is just like when I was younger when Uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame. We are just like them when they entered this village, 28 years ago."

" I see your still attached to old bonds, no matter how old they are. It is rather sad, but then again, I don't have those bonds so I could never really understand you." He looked around still seeing no water source. " This place better have some source of water around, it would be a drag if it didn't" Ryoku continued to reminisce, and it was rather odd. They continued down the road.

" So your are hungry? Let's go find a restaurant and get some good sake before we go. I am parched." They walked slowly, and seemed a little odd. They looked odd compared to the others in the town, but then again, people were careless and did not care what they looked like. Most people just thought they were travelers. They walked into a small restaurant. The clerk gave them the odd eye but just shrugged.

" So, what can I get for you, sirs?" Zetsumei stared at the guy and his menu posted up on the wall. " Your everyday Sake would be fine for the both of us..." He said in a dull tone. The clerk quickly poured the drinks and gave them their drinks and the rest of the bottle of sake. " Take your time and enjoy guys." The clerk said gladly. Zetsumei took his cup and drank some of the delicious alcohol. " So, Ryoku-san, you got a pretty good idea on how to capture Jinchuuriki, right?" He took another sip awaiting the answer.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
OOC: Guess no one else wants to join right now oh well.

Taro stood up and looked around. He had thought that something was going on but he did not know what. He wondered when Hitoryi would show up he then started to walk around seeing if everything was going right. Taro head had then started to hurt and sweat but he did not know why. His helper had asked," are you ok?". He hadn't answered he just walked away since Taro was the Hokage he needed to protect his village from whatever reason. He had then started to walk to the village gate.

Taro stopped and after thought that he was over reacting. He stopped and after was close to the gates he sat down and noticed that he was in a ramen shop. "Well I guess I will get one bowl." When the owner had turned around and gave Taro him his bowl he paid the him. Taro ate slowly and quietly so he could relax and get all this stress off of him.

He had finished his bowl after ten minutes then stood up and looked around. Everything had seemed to be in order for right now. Taro thought he should get back to the mansion and get ready for a meeting with someone most likely. He started to jump from building to building till he finally got back. He sat down on a bench close to mansion and waited for other people to show up. Taro wondered how long the meeting would take he then saw some people coming close to the mansion it looked like they were coming for the meeting.

Last edited:

Panda_Yakuza

It was dark and eerie at the waters near Kirigakure. Fog, dense and humid seemed to have taken up permanent residence in this part of Mizu no Kuni. You could walk along the shore paths and occaisionally hear the breaking of water caused by leaping fish. Silence was all you would hear if you stood still... no gulls... no people. The rhythmic plops of fish launching and falling back into the water were the only thing that broke this silence. From the shore, across the narrow path, a forest, almost as dense as the fog itself, stood as a mute and forboding sentinel. The feel in the air was akin to that of a gravesite... hallowed, mysterious... and freaking creepy.

Suddenly a bell jingled, slicing the air with it's sharp and resolved sound.

*Ta-ling-ding!*

The soft sound of a hat crumpled as it was tossed onto the ground. The had dropped beside two figures. One was shirtless, kneeling at the waters edge, cupping his hand and drinking the water. The other figure stood tall and proud, but covered in darkness. He wore a cloak of black with red clouds printed on it, and it was zipped up to the top. Then his large, straw hat shadowed his face, strands of ceremonial cloth dangled around the edge of the hat. No part of his flesh was visible from even a close vantage point. You had to be within two or three feet from his person to see the stoic frown etched into his jowls.

The one who had been kneeling now crouched, wiping the water from his chin, his cold and icy blue eyes staring over the water as far as he could see. "She's really out there... floating, waiting." The shirtless ninja said. He stood, dusting off his knee, brandashing the bottom half of the same black cloak with red clouds printed on it.

"We'll have to figure a way to tire her out quickly before we can take her back to headquarters." The Shinobi continued, bending down to pick up his had and dust it off, placing it squarely over his head.

"We have a little while before she comes ashore, Rosuto-kun." Said the shrouded ninja next to Rosuto. "I'm sure you can use one of your amazing water abilities to knock her out."

The Kaguya ninja dusted off his hands and looked to his taller partner. "Maybe... or you could blind her and I'll keep hitting her on the head until she gets pissed off." Rosuto chuckled and the other joined in.

"Well Jin-san, what do you believe we should do?"

Hakaishi

OOC: I'm new, but Hikaru Barkwater, my friend, told me about it and said I should join.

Name: Hakaishi Nin

Appearance: Hakaishi has a black skin-tight shirt. His lower half is covered in black pants with the left pantleg rolled up. He has black sandals. His hair is white, spiky, and shoots backwards. His eyes eyes are blue with a silver sheen to them that make them look icy. He has a pillow white skin color because he's always cold due to his bloodline. He has a small gourd of water strapped to his back.

Personality: Hakaishi is a cool collected person. He can sometimes lose his cool, and act out in very foolish ways. He trains himself to be better than the shinobi around him. This is sometimes a drawback, for he has hurt not only himself, but others around him. He doesn't like to work in a team, but is forced to. He also doesn't like to have a head on battle, therefore he uses barely any taijutsu, and focuses his chakra into Genjutsu and some Ninjutsu.

Ninja Rank: Chunin

Village: Twilight Village

Chakra Element: Water/Ice

Weapon(s): Kunai, shuriken, needles

Clan (Blood trait): Nin, ability to convert water into ice, without any jutsu. Hakaishi is also able to convert water vapor in the air into ice and use the water vapor in the air for his jutsu.

Bio: Hakaishi was born into povety. His family were considered outcasts of the village due to there bloodline trait. At Hakaishi's birth, he accidentaly killed his mother. He couldn't control his bloodtrait, and converted the 70% of the water in his mother's body to ice, therefore freezing her to death. His father abandoned him, because Hakaishi killed his mother, and his father couldn't live with him anymore, even though his father carried the same bloodline trait as Hakaishi. Hakaishi left his Village of The Mist after finding out that they massacred the Kayuga clan. Hakaishi left for the newly discovered Twilight village as a refuge. He soon met his now best and faithful friend, Hotaru Kayuga, and have been the best of friends ever since.

Jutsus:
Secret Skill, Demonic Ice Mirrors
Using this special jutsu, the user creates a prison of mirrors made from ice around his opponent(s). The mirrors allow the user to transport between them at high speeds, or reflect themselves into all the mirrors. It is nearly impossible to see the user's movement between mirrors, so there is llittle danger of being hit. The speed of the user also makes it near impossible to dodge the attacks. From the user's point of view, the opponent(s) seems to be moving in slow motion. Unlike Haku's form of the ice mirrors, Hakaishi has attempted to move so fast he is invisible. So far he is unsuccesful.

Secret Skill, Flying Water Needles
A jutsu that freezes water into the shape of extremely sharp needles, which proceed to home in on the opponent. The needles crush the opponent in a sphere of needles, ripping their body apart. A user must be near water to perform this jutsu.

Water Clone
Like the Shadow Clone Jutsu, the user creates clones. The clones are made of water, and are easier to destroy.

Ice Clone Transformation
After the user creates water clones, he can turn them into ice, which are ten times as stronger than the water clones. Hakaishi tends to use them in major battles.

Water treading
Allows user to walk on water.

Water Wrap jutsu
Water wraps around opponant, like the sand coffin. The water doesn't crush them, but the body absorbs the water, killing the opponant. Like Gaara, Hakaishi rarely uses this jutsu.

Forbidden Jutsus:
Water frost jutsu
One of the only forbidden Jutsu Hakaishi knows. This jutsu is the similar to what happened to Hakaishi's mother. After activation, the opponant is frozen. The only down side to this jutsu is requires all of the user's chakra, and may lead to death.

Water drain jutsu
Exactly what the name says, drains the water out of an opponent. Has the same downfalls as the Water Frost Jutsu.

Last edited:

sora's_guardian

Around 11:30am, Hitoryi was already up and moving...but again she was late...She was supposed to meet her cousin, Taro, the Kage of Kohana, but overslep.
"Crap! Where'd I put my headband!?"
She threw her belongings every-which-way behind her. She had always missed placed it. Finnaly, after about five minutes of searching, she found it under her lazt fat cat Tishomu.
"Tishomu! Move Your Fat Ass! Get Off My Headband, You Lazy-Good-For-Nothing Cat!"
Hitoryi struggled pulling at the headband from under the cat. She lightly smacked Tishomu on the back of the head, he hissed and jumped off of the headband. Hitoryi and Tishomu glared at each other for about five seconds then went back to normal life. She had wraped the headband around her left leg and went down stairs to grab something fast o eat. Only problem was, the only FAST thing to eat in her house was breakfast bars. She hated them, and she felt they hated her back, and she still dosen't know why she bought them in the first place. Sinstead of starving herself, she took one, and choked while eating it.
"*gag*....god....that...was....NASTY!!!"
Soon she was out the door, running as fast as she could to the place where she was supposed to meet Taro. Soon she saw him and some other people.
"TARO! TARO! HEY! I'M SORRY FOR BEING LATE!!!"

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Taro had still been going around to see if he could find anything to do. He had then jumped up in the air and onto a building then started to walk on the roof." I am not going to that meeting." He had then jumped off the building landing on a lower one very close to the ground. It had looked very old and empty. Taro had then fely as the roof was shaking alittle then the part of the roof he was standing at broke and he fell to the ground landing on his feet. He had looked around and noone was there so it wasn't bad that it had broke.

He had walked out of the house then started to walk alittle he had unbuttoned his cloak then was about to take it of as he heard someone yelling his name. He turned around and had seen Hitoryi he had then waved at her and stopped walking. "Hey so why were you so late?", he asked. Taro had waited for her to answer. He was still wondering of what happened a hour or two ago.

He had started to walk again then going to the gates as he forgot to do it before. He after thought it would be best if he used a summoning to go look. Taro had then bit his thumb then put it on the ground. Smoke had then covered around him after it was gone a small dark orange frog had appeared. "Can you go to the gates and see if everything is ok?", he asked nicely. Taro had then walked back to Hitoryi waiting for her answer and so she doesn't have to run after him.

Hakaishi

Hakaishi awoke, sitting up and yawning. He gazed sleepily around his bedroom. He had really slept in late. He sighed and swung his legs of the bed and onto the floor. He stretched as he stood up and walked over to his dresser. He pulled out his shirt and pants and slowly got dressed. He yawned again as he walked through his apartment and went into the kitchen. He blinked sleepily, thinking he heard a noise. He then remembered he was alone in his apartment and opened up his fridge. He pulled out an apple and took a small bite out of it. He closed the fridge's door and went to his door. He slipped on his sandals and looked over to his gourd. He picked up the gourd and went back into the kitchen. He popped out the cork and filled it up with water. He groaned as he pulled it off the counter and strapped it onto his back. He'd overfilled it again. He remembered to grab his small wallet that was shaped like a raindrop and decided to eat breakfast at the local ramen shop. He yawned for the last time as he walked back over to the front door. He shielded his eyes as he swung the door open. The sunlight made his retina retract quickly which he always hated about the mornings. He closed his door and locked it, dropping his house key into his wallet. He turned in the direction of the ramen shop and slowly walked towards it, his back straining to hold up his gourd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back