• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Twilight Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
He nods and looks at the body. "You're gonna have to teach me how to do that and the Amaterasu." He then held a single hand up to his hat and held it as a strong gust started to blow. "Let's get back to HQ. The leader will know what to do to get the demon out." He only said this because he didn't know the counter for the seal that held the demon inside that man's body.

He then holds one hand to he chest in a single hand sign and vanished in a puff of smoke. He noticed that Kuga was next to him and started walking. He didn't really like the fact that he had to walk all the way back to HQ and the fact that he didn't know the Flying Thunder God jutsu so as to make the trip shorter. So for now he was stuck with walking and on top of all that, he was getting low on chakra again, he could only take the medicine once a day, and he was slightly injured by that water jutsu. He didn't like that at all.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
“Well you know, the same old same old. I am great. Still young, vibrant, and powerful…………….”

Hehe...i can't believe he tells himself that he's young, baa-chan still uses that jutsu to keep herself young just like grandfather. Its becoming a fad with my family.... Kusuke sighed, he placed his hand over his faced to take sometime to think. He deactivated his shirubai even though the chakra consumption it took was fairly miniscule it was non-existant. "Yeah, yeah, i swear this village has been nothing but boring, nothing ever happens?!" Kusuke said ruffling his hair. "I miss my old team...Rion is on A-rank mission to Kagegakure and Amy is visiting her sister in Iwagakure....so im left by myself here....talk about the worst of times."

While Kusuke stood babbling on, he forgot all about that he wanted to show his grandfather. "Oh yeah. Grandad I actually need your help with something. Mom says im capable of learning light and dark jutsu, but i've never really tried either of them. Since im alot like dad, i've only been using fire and lightning natures. Still i've been able to do the howaido bunshin easy. I really wanted you to train me to use light and dark natures, half of my kekkai genkai can derive those natures, but i've yet to use them to their full potential."

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Oh yeah. Grandad I actually need your help with something. Mom says im capable of learning light and dark jutsu, but i've never really tried either of them. Since im alot like dad, i've only been using fire and lightning natures. Still i've been able to do the howaido bunshin easy. I really wanted you to train me to use light and dark natures, half of my kekkai genkai can derive those natures, but i've yet to use them to their full potential." Daaku listened with interest. He was surprised that he’d waited this long to ask about such training, but it was better late than never. Daaku wondered how good he’d be with the style that Daaku used.

“Well Kusuke I’m sure that we can work something out. I don’t mind teaching you light, or dark jutsu. As long as you are committed everything will work out juts fine. You seem to be on par with avoid the jutsu anyway.” He smiled. He could picture his grandson using some of his fabled jutsu in the near future. He was just worrying about Shira’s tailed dragon demon a little…………..”Anyway we can start at anytime you want.”

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Ryoku felt the short steaming pain of the dragon blast. He then fell to the ground and then quickly recovered off of his back and then looked at Taro who was making Hitoryi go off. The Twilight Village? Daaku...I can't let him know I am an Akatsuki! She cannot make her way to that village. At all costs. Ryoku thought to himself. Ryoku soon teleported over to the back of Hitoryi and then picked her up by the back of her skull. "Oh yeah, about earlier, when you told us you did not know about us Akatsuki. We do have a reason and unlike other Akatsuki, I still have bonds with my friends...somewhat. So really, I cannot allow you to go to the Twilight Village. I cannot let Daaku see me like this." Ryoku had told Hitoryi and then threw her over to Zetsumei. "Finish her off, while I take out the host of the Jinchuuriki."

Ryoku soon looked over to Taro who was still on his knees. He walked in front of Taro who was still recovering. Ryoku soon closed his eyes and his wing like shoulders started to flap, causing a giant gust of wind to go over the area. Ryoku watched as Taro flew back. Ryoku then walked over to Taro, who was leaning up against a tree. He then took out his sword. The sword that killed his parent's killer. Ryoku then stabbed him through the stomach. Making Taro lose a subnational amount of blood. But he did not die, he was knocked out a bit. Ryoku smirked and then picked Taro up off the ground. "Good, Zetsumei-kohai. Lets get out of here. We have the Jinchuuriki and we must leave the village. We have to go back to the headquarters." Ryoku started to walk away from the little part in the woods. "And if the girl trys to follow us, kill her."

booklet3

As Kirin watched the Bandit, he started to notice water droplets starting to raise from the ground. As he looked around, the droplets were appearing everywhere around him. "Heh, I see you've finally water droplets, but its too late, prepared to die. Water Suffering Jutsu! All the water droplets turned into sharp needles and flew at Kirin. Kirin seeing all the water needles flying at him from all directions started to think how he could block all the them.

Fianlly something came to him. "Slicing Tornado Jutsu!" At tornado appeared around Kirin, and since it was Kirin's charkra controlling it, he could keep it from closing on him. All the water needles hit the tornado and were disappeared. Kirin dispelled the jutsu once all the needles were gone, but right after he did this, the bandit was already making an attack on him. Kirin barley dodged a punch that was covered by ice. As Kirin back away from the punch, the bandit threw the ice block at Kirin, hitting him in the arm. Kirin landed on the ground clinching his arm. "Your arm should be broken after that and you shouldn't be able to make any handsigns now!" the Bandit said. Kirin finally just gave him a smirk.

"You are sadly mistaken." As he said this, sand fell off of the arm Kirin got hit in. He put the sand armor on before he left the village. Kirin got back to his feet and made handsigns for the Wind Walk jutsu, and started to build chakra again into his left hand. Kirin charged the Bandit this time. The bandit, still in a state of shock how Kirin could use his arm still, threw shurikans at Kirin. This time, Kirin ran basically into the air as though it was still ground. The shurikan flew under Kirin. "WHAT!! the Bandit yelled. Kirin, now running in mid-air, got close enough to put his hand onto the bandits head. "Now its all over, Cyclone Hammer Jutsu!!!" The Bandit was thrown into the ground headfirst. Kirin stood there as he looked down at his enemy. A state of shock was still on his face,as blood started to surround his head, since his head was cracked in the impact. Kirin, a little exhausted, went over to his belongings and sat down. He fell asleep sitting at his stuff.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member

Twilight Akatsuki- Jin ---- CaptureSanbi (Three tailed demon)(Transferring bijuu to HQ)
Kiri Akatsuki - Rosuto ---- Capture Sanbi (Three tailed demon)(Transferring bijuu to HQ)

Judgement: I say this Bijuu pretty much capture,Jin and his partner Rosuto will take five posts to arrive to HQ to seal the bijuu with the others.

Ame Akatsuki - Zetsumei ---- Fighting the Seven tailed Jinchuuriki
Suna Akatsuki - Ryoku ---- Fighting the Seven tailed Jinchuuriki

Judgement: Guys you gotta hurry up and capture trace before The sanbi arrives to HQ,sense we have to seal it you two will have to retreat to do the sealing ritual with us.

Kusa Akatsuki - Mayumi ---- Borderline of Twilight village (Capture Nibi Jinchuurik)
Iwa Akatsuki - Kujira ---- Borderline of Twilight village (Capture Nibi Jinchuurik)

Judgement: This was...pretty much easy to considering the fact the twilight village didn't even care to defend there only Jinchuurik,ah well i guess they hate her lol. Mayumi and Kujira will arrive to HQ in 6 posts and now are in the borderline to the twilight village and entering oto no sato.

Yuki Akatsuki - ???
Oto Akatsuki- ???

Judgement: These two were assign to capture the one tail Shikaku,they have yet to be reveal.

Waterfall Akatsuki - ???
??? Akatsuki - ???

Judgement: Kyuubi isnt easy to catch but these two are not reveal yet soo....

Akatsuki spys

(20 times M) Kuga --- Searching for 4 tailed Jinchuurik
Kidirama --- Searching for 4 tailed Jinchuurik'

Judgement: There still looking for the 4 tailed soo...meh,also chaos the 20 you have next to your name means how bad your eyesight is every time you have mangekyou. Right now its 20 - 20 vision but when you use mangekyou you will subtract it by one when you use a jutsu. If it goes to 0 then your eye that has sharingan becomes blind.

*Ta-ling-ding!*

*Ta-ling-ding!*

Mayumi and Jinkira were leaving the border line that belong to the small Twilight village and were now entering Oto no sato. As they kept walking the two akatsuki member hear the young teenage girl that held the nibi in her suddenly cough,the white headband that was tied on her forehead suddenly untie loose landing on the ground making a small medal sound. Her body was badly beaten due to the side effect of turning to her bijuu form...which why it was easy for Mayumi and jinkira to catch it,they were still far away from Taki no Sato where there HQ is located but they don't mind walking there on foot. The sun slowly began to set as the sky suddenly turn between light and dark making pretty colors...this was twilight...an ironic moment for a dieing Twilight ninja. The village of twilight just lost there bijuu right from under there nose from Akatsuki and pretty much found this assignment easy compare to how Mayumi had to go through all that trouble to get the five tailed wolf from the village of the star,sense the village actually defended the young boy from Mayumi but were still no match for him.

''It seems not all people love the bijuu aye Jinkira..'' Mayumi said softly while walking slowly on the road heading toward the borderline to OTO.

''Kukuku...it seems that way Mayumi-san...everyone who holds a bijuu is ignore by there village..this one was on of them..''

''Hehe..it seems that she will die at a young age..a pity.'''

The wind blew to the right blowing the strings that were connected to there hats,being attach with the bells the akatsuki member loved to hear.

*Ta-ling-ding!*

*Ta-ling-ding!*

Meanwhile at sea​

Jin was sitting on the stomach of the sanbi with Rosuto as it was being pulled by a huge Shinigami hand,the Sanbi was upside down as she was being pulled across sea from this huge Shinigami hand...but it seem the Shinigami laugh evilly liking to pull a beast that was fear by humans. Jin had his eyes cover by his headband sense his he couldn't deactivate his Shinigami eyes and it wastes chakra for him,Jin laid on the stomach of the beast making a sigh relaxing sense the leader will probably order him to look for a bounty to collect money with Rosuto.

''Rosuto-san..you know the leader gonna give us a lame job when we get back right..''

''Pretty much..because we are all assign to one bijuu so we cant help others member cause there in akatsuki for a reason.''

''Because the leader respects ur power and thinks that could beat a bijuu.''

''Exactly..i mean look what we're on.'' Rosuto said,putting his hand on the hard stomach of the beast,i never thought he would ever be this close to a bijuu let alone beat one.

''My father told me story's of these bijuu...now i understand why there so fear of there power..'' Jin sat up putting his hand where his bellybutton was located,his shinigami look at him laugh evilly seeing that Jin would never thought he would ever hold a bijuu.

''But...when i get more angry...something in my mind just takes control...another mind...and i just feel this massive power just surround my body and i suddenly have a huge amount of chakra''

''That is Raijuu helping you Jin..its does not want you to die because it will die too..it has no other choice but to help you..'' The shinigami said while laughing softly in an evil way.

''........................'' Jin stood quiet thinking about how sometimes it hurts when he release all that chakra..and he hears another voice telling him to go further....something more evil then his shinigami.

''Oy..Jin you ok..?'' Rosuto ask,Jin finally snap from spacing out and look up at the sky.

''Ya I'm fine...'' Jin said,trying not to worry his partner.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Taro had been knocked out but was still awake in his mind his demon had started to yell at him. "Wake up you little weak peasent!" He had opened his eyes up some and pointed his finger at Hitoryi. He used his other hand moving it slowly to his kunia Taro had then stabbed Ryoku in his back. Ryoku had dropped Taro on the ground. Taro started to get up in pain and tried to run away from Ryoku then jumping in a tree. He made thought of which jutsu to use as his last attack. " Crap how can I do this." He then started to run back at Ryoku and grabbed him by his neck. His sharingan changed into a Mange Sharingan. He whispered saying," Illusionary Underworld Moon." Taro had then had a sword and the sky had turned black. Ryoku had then been on a cross looking at Taro. Taro had then stabbed Ryoku in the stomach over and over. "This will happen for 72 hours." It had seemed as if he would never stop.

When it had finally stopped Ryoku was on the ground not being able to move. Taro's eyes had started to hurt but he continued to run not caring about Ryoku since it could mess up his mind for alittle. Once Taro had been at Hitoryi he had seen Zetsumei knowing that he could kill her. He started to think what to do then ran at full speed like a tiger and punched Zetsumei in the face. He then put Hitoryi on his back telling her," Hold on." Taro had continued to run from the two ninjas into the woods running to the Twilight Village. He started to become very tired but wouldn't stop till he got there while he continued to run he spit out blood from being stabbed. He had seen the gates then ran inside and looking for the Kage. "Daaku I need your help!" He had seen acouple of ninjas in the town and then to them.Taro had then seen the Kage and stopped passing out on the ground.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
”Anyway we can start at anytime you want.”

"Whenever is most convieniant i guess, im still perfecting my new jutsu anyway." Kusuke was bored and had nothing better to do. What made matters were were the rapid clattering of footsteps coming from the direction of the main gate of the village. Leading to the plaza was someone dressed in the clothes of a kage like his grandfather. His hat was representive of 'Fire' indicating that he was the seventh hokage, on his back he carried a woman bearing the leaf headband as well. Its remarkable that being young and powerful that he collapsed, "The Koudaime Hokage? And he looks wiped, what happened to him?" Kusuke said kneeling down and checking his breathing. He's pretty banged up....somebody powerful had to do it. "I'll tend to his wounds, gimme a sec."

Kusuke activated his shuribaai and began to perform and abundance of seals, he stopped holding out both palms. They were infused with silver chakra, in a style for medical ninjutsu crafted from his kekkai genkai. "Silver Palm Jutsu." Placing his hands over him, the radiating light was working over his chakra system, he could see only the distinguishable points but where abundant damage was taking was apparent. Kusuke was only skilled enough to supress it to an extent, but he managed to do more seeing as Daaku could finish it. "Hmmm...his injuries are pretty serious, i managed to stop the more serious jolts of pain and stabilized his chakra flow so its not so frantic now." Kusuke stood up o both feet and brushed himself off while deactiving the shuribaai. "When i asked for something to happen i wasn't expecting pandemonium to answer."

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
ooc: I will be power playing Hakaishi's character for a while, I already spoke with him.

Hotaru had watched as a shinobi had approached them. "Daaku, I need your help!" He seemed to be a kage, like Daaku, but was from Konoha. 'What's he doing here?' he thought to himself. He watced as Kusuke healed him somewhat. Hotaru looked at the kage, and noticed a girl with him. He looked at Kusuke. "Hey, is he going to be ok?" Hotaru had noticed Hakaishi sitting off to the side. "Hey Sensei, I was wondering something." He motioned for Hakaishi to come to his side. Hakaishi walked over to Hotaru, pushing the goard up his back. "Ya Hotaru?"

"You think he can join us?" he smiled, eyes closed, mouth wide opened. Hotaru put his arm around Hakaishi's shoulder. "He could be a good help to us, he doesn't have a sensei." Hakaishi looked at the ground.

Last edited:

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Zetsumei trailed behind Taro, he had done little to stop him. That last punch he threw was pretty weak, must be his stamina failing him. He looked in pity as he scampered through another village, from the looks of it, the twilight. His last words uttered for help.

"Daaku I need your help!"

It was finally time, he had passed out. He over did himself, trying to get here and it was all in vein. He picked Taro up and dashed out of the village quickly before anyone could see them and headed back to where Ryoku had fallen. What an odd turn of events, oh well, things are done now and it's about time we head back to HQ to remove this demon from his body. It was surprising how far out they really had gone. "This bastard, he is pretty weird." Finally after the same amount of time running to the village, he stood above Ryoku.

"Ryoku, let's go!" He dragged him over to the water from the waterfall and splashed water on his face.
"It wasn't that bad to where we have to stay out here for long...." At the same time he tried to awaken Ryoku, he summoned up a clone and cast a water prison on Taro, so he couldn't move or escape for that matter. "Hurry up and a situate yourself, we need to get back to HQ."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Apparently the hokage had shown up quite injured and almost immediately he’d been helped by Kosuke. That was to be expected, but the thing was that almost right after he’d been asked a few questions that had caught him off guard. Another student………………well he could always train more students along with Kosuke. “Sure thing I don’t mind at all we can all train together………….” Daaku’s voice trailed off as someone rushed in at extremely high speed and grabbed the hokage. He knew who it was in an instant. One of the Akatsuki had snagged him. Daaku looked in the direction they’d gone and nodded to Kisuke. “Follow if you want to, but this is serious. I have to help him out.”

Daaku took off right behind him and followed him the whole way until he touched down and stopped. "This bastard, he is pretty weird." Daaku wasn’t even being quiet and they ninja had yet to notice him. It was pathetic……….he moved closer. "Hurry up and a situate yourself, we need to get back to HQ." He had the hokage in a water prison to prevent movement, but that also meant that he was partially open for attack.

“You idiots…………you won’t be going anywhere now. Before you even have a chance to try and run I’ll you both, so you might as well say your prayers……..sukkou!!!!!” A dome of darkness spread out and covered the area, so that nobody on the outside could see in and only Daaku could see out. He stepped over to the clone that was keeping the hokage prisoner and touched it. The chakra that ran through the clone vaporized it instantly. He began making handsigns. “Multi Light Clone Jutsu!!!!” More than 200 clones materialized in the clearing.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Taro had woken up and had seen Daaku trying to help him. He was shocked that he was in a Water Prison. He knew he wouldn't be able to escape but then Zetsumei couldn't move either. He had sat there waiting for something to happen but Taro had still been tired and almost out of stamina. He had wondered where his Hokage clothes where then didn't even care. Taro had put on his goggles saying" well I guess no one will know I am Hokage when they see me." He used his sharingan knowing that he coulodn't fight but just liked it better that way. Taro had seen as Daaku made the jutsu and was interested. He had taken out a kunia and continued to hit the prison seeing what it would do. He had then seen Daaku make use a clone to destroy Zetsumei's. Taro had then jumped out and ran he started to walk to the Daaka and stood up right next to him. He looked around and had still seen Ryoku on the ground. Taro started got ready since he had gotten alittle chakra back from when he got healed.

He had then seen Kusuke next to Daaku. " Thank you Kusuke for healing me." He knew it wasn't time to use his best attack but he continued to look at the two Akatsuki members. Taro had continued to walk over to Zetsumei even though he didn't have as much chakra as he wanted and his body wasn't in the best condition. He had punched Zetsumei in the face then grabbed him by his clothes. His sharingan had turned into Mange Sharingan and he started to use Illusionary Underworld Moon. Taro had then had a sword and the sky had turned black. Zetsumei had then been on a cross looking at Taro. Taro had then stabbed Zetsumei in the stomach over and over. "This will happen for 72 hours." It had seemed as if he would never stop. When it had finally stopped Zetsumei was on the ground on his knees. He started to walk back to Daaku telling him," you can do the rest." His eyes had started to strain him alittle but he was still using his sharingan.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
“Follow if you want to, but this is serious. I have to help him out.”

Kusuke, could see if though brief and motioning figure in black cloak with red clouds sweep the hokage in mere miliseconds. He blinked aftwards, to make sure he wasn't seeing anything, his eyes didn't decieve him. "Yeah....i'll see what i can do....i think my eyes are playing tricks on me." Kusuke said still baffled by the flashing image. He shook his head left to right as Daaku stormed off in a blaze to follow behind him, "No way to keep up with grandfather....the secondary method is in order. "Hey you two want to go watch grandfather? This is going to be a specktacle." Kusuke said. With a cocky smirk across his face his eyes shifted towards the main gate, the four tomoe seals convering in the center in a tetragram resembling four arc'd scythes. "Shiburaaissikekigan!" The image of Daaku appeared in his head, he was about to do a leap to his location when his father using the same technique with the sharingan appeared at the base placing his hand on his shoulder and the two moved to the location near Daaku. Speed not the equivalent of a normal shunshin.

"So why the sudden interest dad?" Kusuke said brushing his hand off of his shoulder. "Something's been bothering me....I didn't expect move with you this far from the village. Your Shirubaai's strength is surpassing my own doujutsu." Rayex said staring down as the crimson from his eyes faded. The area darkened with a fairly large dome, "Looks like grandfather has already got things started...i can see him down there...I can imagine your as blind as anyone else who tries to look at it from the outside without the sufficient requirements." Kusuke said analyzing the outer layer of the dome. "The hokage is inside a water prison apparently, I should go help grandfather...i wonder how he makes light clones in the dark...weird." "Hold on a second there....we don't jump into danger recklessly. Think things through, also don't show an enemy your jutsu, you have to catch them off guard." "Yeah i know all of this..." "You might be a Jounin, but even Kakashi was and he suffered causualties on his first mission as one....your newly inagurated as well."

Rayex then stood up and the seal on his right arm began to trail down his arm and across his torso and across his face flickering six different colors of chakra. "You don't have to worry about me being blinded....its like being a walkin night light. Ok that was really weird..." Rayex leapt out from the tree into the clearing with Kusuke following behind him. The two going into the dome of darkness, the light would be more than noticiable coming from Rayex as his chakra continued to increase in capacity, his control at this point in time was without flaw. The light clones crafted by Daaku were on the rage, Rayex and Kusuke found the original with no problems. "So grandfather, you need any assistance, or should we just watch?" Kusukse said open to suggestions.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Template

Name: Hachemon Baisotei

Appearance:

Personality: Hachemon possesses the attributes of kindness, loyalty, fairness, responsibility, helpfulness, determination, and fondness of nature and his clan. However, he can really serious to the point that any decisions he has made are final without any discussions.

Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Village: Yoiyamihagure (Hidden Twilight)

Chakra Element: Mixture of all Elements

Weapon(s): Kozukas and other shinobi weapons.
A katana with a long gryphon like blade and lion like sheath.

Clan (Blood trait): Baisotei

Bio: Hachemon was born to the leaders of the Baisotei Clan, Haranobu Baisotei and his wife Honami. The Baisotei clan are nomads who traveled all over the world to practice their jutsus in peace without inference outside the clan. Hachemon grow up in different place while mastering the clans three styles of Kekkei Genkai jutsu which were the Malifican Style, Madan Style, and Combination Style. The Malifican Style deals with the use of elemental chakras to perform explosive and quick attack jutsus. The Madan Style, a.k.a Magic Bullet Style, which launches different elements of chakra in the form of bullets in all directions. The Combination Style deals with using teams of ninja to perform multiple jutsus together. Hachemon also learned advance forms of basic jutsus and other types of jutsus as well.

Since most of the Baisotei Clan’s jutsus rely on the user’s chakra control so they undergo many chakra control excerises such as walking on water and walk up trees and cliffs. Hachemon undergo these excerises and became able to control his chakra really well. The Baisotei Clan visited many villages over the years and decline many offers by the Kages to join their villages. However, for three years, the clan took a break and live in the Hidden Leave Village. While there, Hachemon and his two younger brothers were enrolled into the Ninja Academy where they in his studies and rose to the ranks of Genin. Although they participated in the Chuunin Exams, only Hachemon became a Chunin do to his excellent Chakra control. But, soon after the Chuunin Exams, the Baisotei Clan packed their things and returned to their nomadic ways.

However, year goes by since the Baisotei clan left the Hidden Leaf Village and news ofthe creation of the Hidden Twilight Villages reaches the clan. Hachemon’s parents asks the other members of the Baisotei Clan if it would be in the clans best interests to become part of the Hidden Twilight Village. Without any disagreements, Haranobu and Hanomi presents themselves to the newly appointed Yamikage and asks for his blessing and approve of the clan joining village. The Yamikage acknowledged the Baisotei and extended welcome arms to the clan. Now, Hachemon awaits the day he can help the Yamikage to show his thanks and gratitude. These days, Hachemon trains to become a Jounin Ninja and finds time to help around the village.
Jutsus:
Key: Green- Hachemon can use these jutsus at this point in time.
Red- Hachemon must become a Jounin before learning these jutsus.
Black- Hachemon must become an S-rank Jounin before learning these jutsus.
Orange- Hachemon must learn the Kekkei Genkai trait “Mahouseigan” before learning these jutsus.
Gold- Hachemon must learn the Kekkei Genkai trait “Doudou Mahouseigan” before learning these jutsus.

Dispel- This jutsu allows its user to negate an illusionary jutsu attempted on the user or someone else.

(Kekkei Genkai)
Mahouseigan-
A eye condition in both eyes that allows its user to perform any of his/her jutsus without hand signs ((excluding summonings)). It relies mostly on the user's chakra control level. Also it doubles the strenght of its user's jutsus but increases the amount of the chakra needed by 1/4. The user can call upon the power of the Mahouseigan at his or her command.

Doudou Mahouseigan- (( Will reveal image later))
The advance form of the Mahouseigan which allows its user to perform all jutsus without handsigns ((excluding summonings)).The Doudou Mahoseigan relies mostly on the user's chakra control level. Also it triples the strength of it's user's jutsus but increases the amount of the chakra needed by 1/2. The user can call upon the power of the Doudou Mahouseigan only in times of extreme need.

(Kekkei Genkai Jutsus)
Morphing- An advance form of the Transformation Jutsu which allows its user to change into objects or other beings. The jutsu can last as long as the user has enough chakra to perform it for a long period of time.

Decoy- An advance form of the Substitution Jutsu which allows its user to make fake copies of himself/herself, an object, another person, or living beings out of materials or items. Unlike the normal substitution jutsu, the decoys that are produced can withstand five attacks before being destroyed.

Replica- An advance form of the Clone jutsu which allows its user to produce 4 physical copies of himself/herself with evenly distributed chakra. Unlike the normal clone jutsu, the replicas produced can withstand about five attacks each before being destroyed.

Transfer- This jutsu allows its user to transfer of his/her chakra to other person. The user can also transfer jutsus to a medium created from performing the Area Control Mark Jutsu which are stored.

Area Control Mark – This jutsu allows its user to create the Baisotei Insignia as a medium. The user can use this medium to perform jutsus through it by transferring charkra and jutsus to it. The medium can move around the area it is in at the whim of the user and the only way the jutsus can be transferred is by the user performing the Transfer Jutsu. Due to the amount of charka needed, the user can only create one medium.

Area Control Multi Mark – This jutsu allows its user to create the Baisotei Insignia as a medium. The user can use this medium to perform jutsus through it by transferring charkra and jutsus to it. The medium can move around the area it is in at the whim of the user and the only way the jutsus can be transferred is by the user performing the Transfer Jutsu. Due to the amount of charka needed, the user can only create 3 medium.

Area Control Ultra Mark – This jutsu allows its user to create the Baisotei Insignia as a medium. The user can use this medium to perform jutsus through it by transferring charkra and jutsus to it. The medium can move around the area it is in at the whim of the user and the only way the jutsus can be transferred is by the user performing the Transfer Jutsu. Due to the amount of chakra needed, the user can create up to 5 mediums.

Activation: The user can activate any stored jutsus in mediums created form any of the Area Control Mark Jutsus.

Regenerate- This jutsu allows its user to recover energy for himself/herself and other people.

Pancrea- It also cures him/her or other people of negative status ailments such as
poison, blindness, penalization, pertrification, illness, etc.

Smoke Screen- This jutsu allows its user to teleport himself/herself somewhere else or to retreat from battle safely.

Levitation- This jutsu allows its user to fly or float in the air for short amount of time. The user can cast perform this jutsu on other people.

Rejuve: This jutsu allows its user to store unused chakra for emergencies.

Charge : This jutsu allows its user to use unused chakra stored for emergencies.

Combination Style: Combo enable: This jutsu allows its user to perform jutsus with other ninjas in a team effort.

Combination Style: Double Performance: This jutsu allows its user to use and combine two jutsus simultaneously. The user can only be used three times or less.

Combination Style: Triple Performance: This jutsu allows its user to use and combine three jutsus simultaneously. The user can only use this jutsu three times or less.

Combination Style: Quadruple Performance: This jutsu allows its user to use and combine four jutsus simultaneously. The user can only use this jutsu three times or less.

Malfican Style-Ancient Flare Meteor: This jutsu allows its user to create meteors by channeling chakra into the ground and use it to shape large spheres without. Once the spheres are shaped, the user can launch them into the sky and heat them up with fire blasts. The user then jumps on top of one sphere and then jumps to another and another until he/ she jumps on all of the spheres. The spheres that have been jumped on will rain down on his/her opponents, causing many flare explosions to occur which will cause a lot of damage.

Malfican Style- Shadow Flare Towers: This jutsu allows its user to create spheres of exploding dark flames and launch them up into the air as large towers by channeling chakra into the ground and rising it up with the upward movement of the user’s hands and arms.

Malfican Style- Exploding Leaves: This jutsu allows its user to hurl a twister of leaves towards his/her foe(s) and snap his/her fingers to cause the leaves to explode.

Malifican Style- Kozuka Thrust: This jutsu allows its user to hurl kozukas like bullets towards his/her foe(s).

Malifican Style- Zigzagzacoon: This jutsu allows its user to channel chakra through a katana and slash his/her foes in zigzags.

Malifican Style- Angel Wing Shuriken: The user hurls a shuriken with six angel wing like-blades towards his/her foes. The shuriken explodes on contact, leaving foes temporary blind.

Malifican Style- Demon Wing Shuriken: The user hurls a shuriken with six demon wing like-blades towards his/her foes. The shuriken explodes on contact, leaving foes wounded, and poisoned.

Malifican Style- Chaos Wing Shuriken: The user hurls 2 shuriken with three angel wing like-blades and 3 demon-blades towards his/her foes. The shuriken explodes on contact, leaving foes temporary blind, badly wounded, and poisoned.

Malifican Style- Whirligig: This jutsu allows its user to swing like a monkey on foes’
arms and inflict damage by punching and kicking the foe countless times until tired.

Malifican Style- High Riser: This jutsu allows its user to uppercut foes into the air, punch them in the sides, and kicking them head first into the ground.

Malfican Style- Bullet Fists: This jutsu allows its user to reinforce his/her fists with chakra and punch foes with great speed and accuracy.

Madan Style- Flare Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch flame blasts in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, leaving foes with many burns.

Madan Style- Crystal Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch ice blasts in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, freezing foes and leaving them with frostbite.

Madan Style- Electro Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch lighting blasts in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, electrocuting foes and leaving them temporarily paralyzed.

Madan Style- Stone Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch blasts of rock in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, leaving foes with leg and arm injuries.

Madan Style- Gale Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch air blasts in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, wounding the foes and reducing their stealth greatly.

Madan Style- Aqua Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch water blasts in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, leaving foes many rashes.

Madan Style- Steel Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch blasts of metal objects in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, leaving foes with many bruises and concussions.

Madan Style- Eco Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch blasts of wood in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, leaving foes many cuts and splinters.

Madan Style- Shadow Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch darkness blasts in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, leaving foes drained of energy and weak.

Madan Style- Aura Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch light blasts in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, leaving foes blind and confused.

Madan Style- Arcane Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch blasts of purple light in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, leaving foes very sick.

Summoning- Mame, Princess of the Gryphons: (( With introduce with a template later))

*Gryphon Feather Duster: Mame sends small waves of feathers towards foes to slash them and blow them away.

*Gryphon Blitz: Mame jet propels into foes and bulldozes them into large objects.

*Claw Frenzy: The user claws foes constantly without any self-restraint. However,
the user can call out to Mame to stop at any given time.

*Gryphon Clone: Mame can produce 2 clones of herself.

*Multi-Gryphon Clone: Mame can produce ten clones of herself.

*Princess Pinpoint Cannons: Mame summons two long cannons with barrels facing up, down, right, left, and diagonal and spins them very fast in both hands. As the cannons are spinning, cannon balls made of chakra are launched all directions for a short amount of time. After this jutsu is used, Mame is automatically dismissed from battle.

Summoning- Iyokuteki, Matriarch of the Gryphons: ((Will introduce with a template later))

*Gryphon Mega Feather Duster : Iyokuteki sends medium waves of feathers towards foes to slash them and blow them away.

*Gryphon Feather Lasher: Iyokuteki slashes foes with her wings’ blade-like feathers.

*Gryphon Feather fingers: Iyokuteki creates large hands out of feathers to capture foes.

*Gryphon Roar Bullets: Iyokuteki launches blasts of sound towards foes which roar in contact.

* Matriarch Slamfest: Iyokuteki body slams her foes to temporary immobilize them. Then she jumps and flips really high into the sky and lands butt first on her foes, causing a great scale earthquake. After this jutsu is used, Iyokuteki is automatically dismissed from battle.

Summoning- Gounomono, Patriarch of the Gryphons: ((Will introduce with a template later))

*Gryphon Giga Feather Duster: Gounomono sends large waves of feathers towards foes to slash them and blow them away.

*Gryphon Flare: Gounomono surrounds himself in a sphere of gold fire and then launches it towards foes.

*Gryphon Tail Quake: Gounomono bashes or swings his charka reinforced tail into foes.

* Gryphon Roar Crusher: Gounomono surrounds himself in a sphere of sound and then launches it towards a foe which roars as it explodes.

*Patriarch Solar Cyclone: Gounomono charges up his chakra and blasts his foes with a great fire twister from his mouth. After this jutsu is used, Gounomon is automatically dismissed from battle.

(Forbidden Jutsus)
Malfican Style- Aegis Dome: This jutsu allows its user to surround himself/herself with an invisible dome that protects him/her from physical damage and jutsus for a limited amount of time.

Ultra Boost: This jutsu allows it’s user to temporarily triple his/her speed, accuracy, and evasion for a limited amount of time.

Mimic: This jutsu allows its user to imitate his/foes actions without eye contact for a short amount of time.

Madan Style: Omni Force Bullets: This jutsu allows its user to launch of flame, ice, lighting, rock, air, water, metal, wood, darkness, in all directions towards foes at great speeds. The blasts will explode on contact, leaving foes drained of energy and weak.

Tri-Summoning- Mame, Iyokuteki, and Gounomono: This jutsu allows its user to summon all three Gryphons simultaneously. However, due to limited chakra of , they cannot act alone. They can only perform Combination Style Jutsus so they must work together.

*Combination Style-Gryphon Terra Feather Duster: All three griffins produce gigantic waves of feathers towards foes to slash them and blow them away.

*Combination Style-'s Final Elixir: All three griffins can recover chakra and energy. This jutsu can be used on the summoner or allies as well.

*Combination Style-Multi-Griffin Clone Explosion: Mame creates many clones of herself, Iyokuteki launches them with chakra towards Gounomono and Gounomono swings the clones with his tail towards foes. The clones explode on contact with foes.

*Combination Style-Griffin Roar Storm: All three griffins surround themselves in large spheres of sound and launches them towards foes which roars as they explode on contact with foes.

*Combination Style-Griffin Hurricane Slam: All three griffins body slam their foes to temporary immobilize them. Then they jump and flip really high into the sky and grab on to each other as they begin to spin really fast to produce hurricane winds that surround them. After that, they land butt first on their foes, causing a great scale earthquake and an extremely powerful gust of wind to expand outwards on the land.. After this jutsu is used, Mame, Iyokuteki, and Gounomono are automatically dismissed from battle.

Malifican Style- Exploding Matter: This jutsu allows its user to produce gigantic sphere of chakra and floating debris around himself with the power of an nuclear missile by using up all of his chakra and using unused chakra stored. The user then hurls smaller chakra and debris spheres into the sky as he creates more spheres. Then he/she launches the large gigantic sphere into the sky which causes the sky to turn purple and black. The user creates a twister and hurls it towards his/her foes. The gigantic sphere and smaller spheres are absorbed by the twister as it makes its way towards the foes. The twister become stronger as it absorbs the sphere and debris. The user then gives up his/her live and body by fusing with the twister and then snapping his/her fingers to cause the twister to explode. The force of the twister is far greater then the forces of the foes put to getter so they won’t be able to escape so easily.

Last edited:

booklet3

Kirin awoke. He suddenly remembered about the bandit that he held in his Wind Prison Jutsu. He looked over at him but he noticed that someone already finished him off. The kunai knives stuck out of the bandits chest.
Kirin looked around suspiciously. "Ah! I see your up my young fellow. Kirin turned to lay his eyes on an old man, about 5 foot 4, walking with a cane. I decided to finsh off your little friend over there since you decided to go take a nap. Kirin still looked at the man in bewilderment. Kirin finally asked, "May I ask, who are you?" The old man looked at Kirin as though he said something really stupid. What, Kirin, you don't recognize me? Well its me,Wenato. Ahh, i remember when you were a child so long ago, although that was also when your parents were alive. " Kirin stared at Wenato in shock."Heh, that was a nice fight you did. I see, that your parents were right about you, being one of the strongest in the Clan. But there is so much for you to learn about mastering the wind. Well, I best be going. Ill be keeping an eye on you Kirin. " Kirin watched the man walk away in utter shock. He didn't have any idea what just happened. The Old Man said a few things and left. Kirin watched the man walk a few feet, turn around, wave goodbye, and vanish into thin air. Kirin just sat back down at his stuff to regain his composer after encounting that odd little man who says he's Wenato.

Kirin remember his parents telling him about Wenato. Wenato was one of the only members of the clan to fully master the wind. That reminded Kirin of another thing, the old man talked about Kirin's parents. Kirin sat there a bit in thought before he relized that he had a mission to do. He gather his supplies and started to make his way again to the Twilight Village.

sora's_guardian

Hitoryi followed after Zetsumie and Taro with patience. She walked for some reason knowing everything would be ok. When she reached the clearance she saw a crowd of clones that surrounded Zetsumie. She pushed her way through effortlessly. Her body tensed up at the sight of Zetsumie and she sprang for his legs. She grabbed ahold of him and dug her nails into his flesh, and sunk the small fangs she had into him. His blood tasted awful. The blood of the enemy. She promised to not let go. Not untill he has drained enough blood to preform her secret jutsu.

(OCC:Sorry it had to be short....I'm working at an elementary library at the moment)

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: What is the point of you attacking if there are already 200 clones about to attack and a kage, the kage's son-in-law and grandson all there. Not to mention other ppl have yet to post to the scene like Gaara-sama..................just a thought

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Ryoku was still laying on the ground. Still straining from the pain of the sword stabbing. Soon, Ryoku slowly opened his eyes. The entire scenery he was in was black. The ground was black, the sky was black and even the walls on the side were black. Ryoku looked around and saw 200 clones around these places. But these clones aren't regular, they are very familiar. They are the light clones that Daaku had always used. Ryoku soon started to stand up. Apparently, Daaku had been fighting Zetsumei. But Zetsumei was on his knees. Ryoku stood up and then ran over to Taro. Ryoku had then jumped into the air and then started to kick him in the face.

Ryoku then jumped back and watched Taro skid across the floor. Then Ryoku looked down at the ground. "Well Daaku, I guess that this is it. I couldn't keep it a secret forever. I just wish that it didn't have to be this way." Ryoku then looked over at Daaku. "It must be destiny that I became what I am today. But anyway. I think that it is time for you to learn who I really am." Ryoku then appeared right infront of Daaku and held him up by his neck. Ryoku soon removed his headband to reaveal his true face. "Yes, it is me. Ryutaro Ryoku. The one that left the village and then went off to become a killer. Then I joined the Akatsuki to relieve my anger."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
He knew it. Daaku had felt odd just being in this place and it was all because of Ryoku. Ryoku the one that had once been promising. Ryoku the little genin boy that Daaku used think was so random, yet funny. Ryoku who was now part of the Akatsuki. He picked Daaku up of the ground, but Daaku did nothing but smile. Ryoku seemed to have forgotten about Daaku's bukujutsu, so in reality Daaku was floating while Ryoku grasped his neck in futility. "Yes, it is me. Ryutaro Ryoku. The one that left the village and then went off to become a killer. Then I joined the Akatsuki to relieve my anger." Daaku's eyes returned to their dojutsu form and he sighed. There was a whirring noise and Daaku finished his last handsign. "Tenmahagi no Jutsu(Devil Grasp Technique)" Tendrils of dark matter wrapped around Ryoku's arms and legs as Daaku touched the ground.

"This saddens me little one, but something scannot be helped. I have done some terrible things in my past, but I have atoned for most of these things and I didn't have to kill to do it either." The tendrils had started to pierce chakra points on Ryoku's body to drain his chakra slowly, but Daaku wasn't going to toy around. He walked right up to Ryouku and punched him in the middle of his chest, hard. He stepped off because Ryoku was still held in place by the tendrils and walked over to a woman who was recklessly attacking the man whom had taken Taro. "Kosuke take care of Taro and get him out of here. Rayex you do whatever you want, just make sure you know your limits."

He looked down at the woman who seemed to be draining the ninja of blood after he'd just been caught in a terrible genjutsu. It was pointless. The mental stress from such an attack had probably knocked him out cold yet she was still trying to kill him, or worse. Daaku motioned to a few of his clones. They quickly rushed over and pried her off of him and held her back. There was blood oozing out of what appeared to be bite marks on him. "Are you insane?? You are already injured and yet you still jump into the fray?? There is brave and there is idiotic. Which one do you think this is??"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back