• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Twilight Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: I finished my character's history. You guys can read it now.

IC: Kuga looked at Kiridama and shrugged his shoulders. "The Hidden Rain village. Well this outta be fun. I hope they have some strong ninja. I haven't been there yet." Kuga said with a smirk. He then began walking ahead of Kiridama. Kuga laughed silently to himself as he thought about taking the Snake demon from the Hidden Rain village. He couldn't wait to get into a fight again.

He was so ready to slaughter some ninja that tried him. Kuga couldn't believe that Kiridama hadn't acheived the Mangekyou Sharingan yet. It would be hard now since Kiridama had no friends. Well that's what Kuga thought.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
OCC:Reckless Trace put me in charge of Akatsuki and there already ten members in it,you have to wait till one dies if your gonna join so..change your history. Also i'm gonna make sure the leader is strict with who is joining and who is not.

He was stronger then Itachi ever was and he was feared for being able to stand up to the Akatsuki leader.

Dont flatter yourself buddy,the leader will kill you in a second if you ''stood up'' to him. He stronger then my character and yours so stop talking this bs.

Last edited:

booklet3

Kirin entered the Kazakage's office. The Kazakage look up at Kirin, "Ah, im Glad u could make it. You see we have a special mission for Kirin. You will be payed a little bit for you work in it, but not to much since we werent paid for it." Kazakage gave a little smirk. Kirin replied, "Its ok by me Kazakage-sama, now may I ask what this special mission is sir?" Kirin looked at Kazakage intently waiting for his mission briefing. Kirin, as you may know, a new village of shinobi has been created, The Hidden Twilight Village. It is unknown exactly who these new Twilight shinobi are. So The council and I have decided to send you there, not as a spy, but more so as someone to offer peace." Kirin nodded his head to show that he understood. Kazakage continued,"Please dont make any moves to show that you are hostile, because if thye think you are hostile, they might think the whole Sand Village is hostile.So only take what u usually carry and survival supplies. Kirin you may leave whenever you are ready. Please contact us after the mission is complete. " Kirin nodded again. As he turned, a thought popped into his head. Kirin turned back to the Kazakage,"Sir, If i may ask, why am I going alone and not in a 3 man squad" Kazakage replied,"Its back to that hostile thing. A 3 man sqaud may come off as a hostile unit at first sight. If they see you alone, you can enter the village peacefully and talk with them without them worrying about if your going to attack. Since obviously you would be really outnumbered. Kirin said back,"Ah, thank you for the answer sir, I will leave right away

Kirin left the office excited but a little worried about being out their alone. From what he has heard things are a little rowdy outside the village. He headed back to his place to gather the supplies. Kirin grabbed his pack of Kunai and Shuriken and then strapped his katana to his side. After that, he went and collected his food that he would need, the map the Kazakage gave him for the route to the Hidden Twilight Village, and finally sleeping equipment. After grabbing everything he needed, Kirin walked to the exit of the village. He turned to take a last look at the village thinking,"Hope this isnt the last time I see this place". Kirin was now ready for the mission. He turned back around and headed out. He began to head towards the Hidden Twilight Village,not knowing of the Akatsuki's movements.

Panda_Yakuza

Adrenaline was beginning to flow through the veins of the Kaguya, sparking an energy that was both ferocious and unending. It was supressed when Rosuto was calm... but when he began to become energized by the chemical reactions in his body, it became warfare. His Kaguya heritage pouring out of his chakra like a bloody red hue. And since he was waiting for her attack, Rosuto manipulated the bones in his ulna-distal, thorax and tibia. As the fires of a thousand years of genes were lit with the promise of a fight, he began to form handseals as well.

From his forearm, a special bracer of bone covered it, allowing it stability and enough manueverability while he fought, and also, a special boney curiass (breast plate) that acted the same way as the bracer and shin-guards on his legs.

"I'll let you handle her and step in if you require assistance, Rosuto." Jin said calmly, taking a step back so Sanbi could focus her gaze on the one that was growing a similar shell to her own.

"Oh, yes--yes--of course, Jin-sama. Just go ahead and relax! Keh keh keh..." Chuckled an amused Rosuto. His tone had changed and so had his eagerness, making him look slightly crazed. But he was resting on his last seal, waiting for the right moment.

Then it came. Sanbi opened her jowels wide, letting loose a torrential blast, which forced Rosuto to do the same. He had used "Suiton: Baku Suishouha" which expelled water from Rosuto, creating a large, immoveable bubble that absorbed the blast from Sanbi, and grew as well--quickly too. Rosuto now stepped on it, and shot up the side and over the top of the dome, heading towards Sanbi at a dazzling speed. Rosuto jumped, sailing to the air towards a confused Sanbi. Rosuto landed on her nose and shot from her nose to her back where she couldn't reach him.

Sanbi roared as she shook, but Rosuto held on with one hand and started to create handseals with just one hand. Rosuto summoned a powerful earth technique which had been taught to him so long ago by his mother. A mother who was some fatal mistake as he felt it so... a mistake that he had made, though thankful she taught him anything at all.

Sanbi roared aloud again, shaking the trees of the small island the two Akatsuki had been standing on when the earth began to split apart... tearing itself wide open, and swallowing Sanbi and the Ninja. This was "Shoi no Sankyou", the jutsu Rosuto had been forming.

Now that Sanbi was stuck in this giant gorge, he let water fill in from the sides. Rosuto began to form more jutsu seals and turned to the water. He shot out his hands to the water and a blast shot from them, cold and deadly. Upon the beam hitting the rushing water, the water began to freeze solid. This jutsu was "Hyouton: Hyouketsu Hira Sen". A blast of ice that would freeze anything it hit and could also freeze large amounts of water. Sanbi was stuck there.

Rosuto cackled. "I never thought capturing the beast would be so easy." He said among the roaring that the gorgeous beast began to shreik out in anger and humiliation.

"Well, well, well, Rosuto-san. It seems you could have come alone, after all and it wouldn't have made any difference to you. But now you have to knock her out, Rosuto-san, how do you plan to do that?" Jin asked, peeking over the edge of the gorge.

"Like this!" The silver-haired missing nin responded by dashing forward so quickly that Jin didn't see the attack until it had finished.

Rosuto had struck the beast in the back of the skull, where it was vulnerable now, in it's raging. There was a moment of silence before the beast's head fell to the ground... unconcious.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Taro had sat down on a tree waiting for someone to strike. His shadow clones had been ready to attack. He had started to think it would be best to go to the new Twilight Village and get help. " Well what should I do?" Taro had then remembered that they could still attack Konoha. "Stay here Hitoryi!", he yelled from the tree. He then bit his finger and took out a scroll it a matter of seconds there was smoke around the area then a from appeared. "Can you go to the Twilight Village and get some shinobi here?'' The frog had then started to jump from tree to tree and finally out of site. Taro had almost was out of his normal chakra ad would finally had to resort to his demon. He then fell down the tree suddenly then hitting the ground on his back. When he started to wait for someone to come and fight.

Taro looked around and then jumped on a tree telling Hitoryi," come one let's go so if the explosion from my shadow clones is to big it won't harm anyone!" He continued to jmp from tree to tree for awhile till he got to a waterfall in a place with many rocks. He started to wait for Hitoryi to catch up. Taro knew this was a perfect place since it had water to use his water jutsus and it had open space. He started to hold his hands together and then got ready to fight the ninjas.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Zetsumei was surprised by the sudden flee of his opponents. " Not the strongest people in the world, but at least they have strategy. Got to give them that." It was funny, he thought it would be so easy just to capture them, but there was some flaw in there plan. nteresting... no anbu black ops agents. He stared around and the water that was everywhere vanished into the air. He looked over to see a tearing Ryoku and his bonds with his friends still kept. He stood over near a crowd with a pink haired woman who was very dissatisfied with him.

He headed over to him, knocked over by a previous move by the Hokage. He picked up his hat and placed it back on top of his eyes. He helped him back up and had no idea what to say. " Ryoku-san. We need to leave now, before anything picks up. It is strange how many flaws are kept within the main part of the city, they should be completely ready for something like this." He looked over at the pinked haired girl that gave Ryoku the cold shoulder. " Don't worry about her, you said already you have broken all your bonds. There is no time for such subtleties. We need to complete are mission...." He stared some what surprised by how he acted. I will never truly know why those tears a brought to your face.... He nodded his head and headed quickly in the direction of Haro and Hitoryi.

He jumped through a small forest they had passed, leaving small marks everywhere he passed. There hung a small string, and everyone once in a while he would place some odd weapon as a trigger for if someone were to snap the string. Ryoku should be able to notice these quickly and get around them without triggering the effect. He continued on, laying countless traps. Each one more complicated then the next. Some parts it seemed like a web of invisible string hung. I might run out of kunai at the end of this, amazing. Finally, Zetsumei came up upon a small indent in the ground from, like someone had fell. There were small foot marks too from tree to tree. He continued on following such easy leads.

He finally reached upon a wet area and heard the nice of rushing water. Straight it came to mind to him there was water. " Finally, water...." He looked out the clearing and saw standing there, Taro. He stared down and walked out in the clearing, obviously not thinking to highly of his opponents.
" Impressive you have gotten so far, your chakra is dwindling. Not to long till the demon inside you takes complete control and that won't be good will it...?" He said silently, water passing under his feet. His face still covered by the collar of his robe and his hat. " Not to wise to come down here alone, without support. You alone could barely handle the likes of Ryoku..." He smirked, barely visible with shadows surrounding his face. He clasped his hands together and began doing hands signs. " You will test the true power of water jutsu, beginning now! Water Style: Great Waterfall Jutsu!!!" Suddenly and quickly the water collected in front of Zetsumei and created a vortex and shot out a huge spiraling cannon of water. The size of this jutsu was of titanic proportions, and it's rank reasonably high, A rank. " Now you will drown!" He at the same time did another series of handsigns and below Taro rose the hands of a water clone, clenching his ankles. It is over, the area is to wide, even if he were to move out of the way he would be wide open.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Daaku watched as all of his dragons were taken out in a flash. Hotaru was getting better and better, but Daaku wasn’t at all worried. Hotaru was anticipating his attacks, but that looked like it was about it. "Harisuzu!" He saw the bells flying at him, but wasn’t looking at them. Recently he’d activated his dojutsu and was looking at the other needles coming in his direction they were pretty fast, but Daaku laughed and ran towards them, releasing a powerful wave of chakra from his body to make them bounce off. He was moving closer to Hotaru and made a hand seal. A flash of light flared into Hotaru’s face as a distraction……………

Daaku took a step forward then jumped up and kicked Hotaru in the chest then while coming down exercised a flash kick. Both of his feet one after another hit him in the face, but he continued with his light clone materializing mirroring each blow backwards.. He followed this up by dropping his body down and doing a split that involved another kick to the enemy's mid section and a sweep off their feet. Before he fell fall Daaku kicked him up into the air and then rapidly spun his body around and collided with the middle of Hotaru’s back sending him falling to the ground.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
OOC: umazak, were going after the 4 tailed dragon. Raiden told me yesterday.

IC: It was not long before the two Akatsuki members had reached Amegakure rather quickly since Amegakure was close to where they were. It wasn't that great of a sight to look at. Kuga peered upon the village and he wondered how powerful this bijuu really was. If he showed some skill then Kuga had the plan to use Tsukuyomi to mess his mind up without killing him. They needed the bijuu alive so, Kuga had to restrain himself.

Using his periphial vision, Kuga looked at Kiridama and said "Use your Byakugan to find the bijuu. Whoever has the bijuu should have a second chakra source that we can see. Once we find the host of the bijuu then we take him and extract it from him." Kuga said and he was about to continue until a voice from above Kiridama and Kuga spoke. "You won't touch that bijuu. You will die before it happens, Akatsuki." the voice said. Kuga activated his Byakugan and Sharingan at the same time. He coule see 900 meters with his Byakugan allowing him to see that three ninja sat in the trees above Kiridama and Kuga.

Suddenly they dropped to the ground and made handsigns. It didn't take long before they used the Haze Clone jutsu. There had to be atleast 20 of each ninja making 60 ninja including the real ones. Each ninja pulled out poisoned senbon needles and hurled them at Kiridama and Kuga.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
ooc: I just changed my appearance. I added my drawing to it. Go check it out....
Hotaru was blinded by a light. Daaku had taken out the needles as easy as Hotaru sent them. He could only remember for a split second. After the flash, Hotaru opened his eyes, and he was on the ground. He was soar in his chest area. His face began to ache. "Damn!" he yelled. He was in more pain than he was used to. "Guess the only way to learn is in failure." Hotaru stood up, wobbling for a second, but stood his ground.

Hotaru was doing more thinking in the battle than any other one. Daaku said to last as long as he could, and that's what he intended to do. Hotaru ran up to Daaku. The only way he could last, or possibly win, was to not even know what he himself is doing. Hotaru slid under Daaku, tripping him to the ground. He put his hands together in handsigns. "Shadow clone!" Before Daaku hit the ground, a clone popped up under him, laying on his back. The clone kicked Daaku in the face, sending him back up. The other clone was in the air, and came down and slammed Daaku with his feet. As Daaku fell, Hotaru charged at him. "Tokken!" Hotaru's shoulder met with Daaku's stomach, sending him flying to the right.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Kidirama smirked as he watched the other ninja jump down. He takes note of the poison needles and opens the container on the inside of his robe. He then forces the iron sand out and make a type of shiled for the needles that he is unable to controle. He then extends his iron sand ability to the senbon and watches as several stop while the rest stick into the sand. "This is tiresome" He flung the needles back at the ninja and watched as they impaled vital areas of a good number of the real ones and the poison didn't help either.

He watched as many of the clones vanished and then his gaze shifted to Kuga. "You can have the rest. I'm going to look for some tea." He walked off with his Byakugan still active as he looks around for some tea. He was mainly doing this for the fact that he has used up a good portion of his chakra and needed to rest and take a special blend of herbs made by Kabuto to restore his chakra. The only thing was that it needed to be taken with tea. He found a tea house shortly from his search and went to it. He ordered some regualr green tea with a bit of Gensing and put the medicine in it. He then prepared himself for the bad taste that was sure to come.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Kuga watched as Kiridama blocked the poison needles and flung them back using his Iron sand. Kiridama had killed quite a number of ninja with ease. Kuga knew that Kiridama would dispose of most of the ninjas and then leave the rest for him to finish. Deactivating his Byakugan and Sharingan, Kuga figured he could finish this quickly without his doujutsus. He wasn't intimidated by these ninja if that's what they thought.

Kuga pulled out his sword, Mazuki with the quickness. "You guys aren't worth being killed by my sword but, I wanna end this very quickly and get on with my assignment." Kuga said sadistically. He moved toward the ninja so fast that his body was a blur. Suddenly he was standing behind the ninja. Blood started to form on the blade of Mazuki and every last ninja clone disappeared and the real ninjas fell to the ground with blood sprouting from their chest. Kuga then swung Mazuki causing the blood to fly off it. He then sheathed Mazuki and walked into Amegakure in search of the four tailed dragon bijuu and it's host.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
He watched as Kuga had entered the area and pays for the tea. He walked out of the area and felt how his chakra was replenished. He then activated his byakugan and looked around. "Do you know how to activate the Sharakugan?" He noticed earlier that the man could activate both at the same time but they each had a seperate eye. He deactivated his Byakugan and then reactivated it in both eyes with the Sharingan. As a result, his eyes resembles a four tomoe Sharingan only his entire eye was red and the veins of chakra were around both eyes.

"Just activate both at the same time in both eyes." He deactivated it once more and turned to his partner. "You will get more power that way only it uses up more chakra and the Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are weakened." He turns back around and looks through his Byakugan for any red chakra that belongs to any type of demon. He caught a glimpse of it smirked. He just wanted to see if Kuga would notice it.

booklet3

Kirin was now out in the world alone. It was his first time leaving the village alone. He didn't know what to do with himself. He sang to pass the time, but not that much in case some enemies heard him. He always was looking at the map to make sure that he was headed in the right direction. He was approaching some dense wood when he decided to take a break "This looks like a good spot to rest at. Lets see, it looks like Im a little more than half-way there, he thought to himself. Unknown to him, he was being watched from the think wood. He took off his pack and sat down. From his packed he grabbed some food. Man, this food even tastes better after walking for a bit. Good thing Kego made some food for me" (If you don't remember, Kego was the owner of the Sand's Spice Restaurant.) As Kirin took his first bite, three shurikan flew out of the woods at him. Kirin looked up, a little surprised, but he blocked one, causing it deflect into another one and last he simply dodged the third one. Then three masked men came from the woods and surrounded Kirin. The first bandit said, "Well looky here, seems a new comer to our part of the woods. You listen here runt, You'd better pay up, or there will be hell to pay." Kirin looked at the masked man and calmly replied, "May i ask what the payment is?" The first bandit became a little iratated after that comment, he said, " You bastard, you just give us everything you have.. Kirin gave a little smirk identifying that he would give anything up without a fight. Kirin readying himself said, " Heh, I needed something more interesting than just walking, and i glady thank you for that." Immediately the three men attacked Kirin.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Ryoku had been standing by Zetsumei with his head down and his hat covering his eyes. He could see the events of that day play out exactly as they had earlier. Ryoku thought he had gotten rid of his bonds as well, but apparently, he was wrong about his intentions. Ryoku suddenly felt some running water along his sandals. He looked up and saw the ground was covered in water. Most likely from the jutsu that Zetsumei had just performed. Looks like its my turn to shine, I haven't used this jutsu for a long time...hmm, five years was it? I don't know, but I have to use it. Ok its time to start my handsigns. Ryoku thought. Hello, Ryoku. This jutsu will be very strong regularly, but even I, want to follow the leaders orders. He said that if every mission could go successfully, he would let you keep me, so I will do it in all my power to make him just be knocked out. Yoshitsune had said in his mind.

Ryoku nodded to himself and then he started to do handsigns. This made him think of Kurute, who taught him this jutsu. He guessed he would just start to forget about him. He cleared his mind and then started to do the handsigns even faster, and then soon he pulled his hand straight in front of himself. Soon a short chakra supply soon started to form in his hand. It was purplish chakra, less then regular when his chakra is purplish black. The strain from his arms started to break some of his bandages. He did not show any sort of pain though. In a minute the chakra was finished and then Ryoku jumped up off the ground. He glided towards Taro and then, in a few seconds, he shoved the orb into his stomach. He pushed it inside of his stomach and then fell to the ground. He fell on his back, because he was paralyzed from the jutsu. "Zetsumei-kohai, see if he is knocked out yet."

sora's_guardian

Hitoryi did as she was told. She was still behind far behind him, because she was still ajusting to the changes of her body. Her eyes still stung because of the sharingan...she barley used it because she usualy relies on her taijutsu. Her body was slim and sturdy for one reason, flexibilty. She hurried along the path Taro took. Too late. Even if she did get there eariler, she couldn't inform Taro of Kitsumie and Ryoku.
"YOU SICK BASTARDS! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Kuga turned to see Kiridama coming out of the tea house and ask him a question. "I don't know how to activate the Sharakugan." Kuga said and he watched Kiridama activate his byakugan in the same eyes as his sharingan. He then saw his partner deactivate the Sharakugan and tell him that he would gain more power but, his two most powerful jutsu would be weakened. Suddenly he saw a smirk appear on Kiridama's face as he looked around with his byakugan.

Kuga could tell that Kiridama had saw something good. Activating his Byakugan, Kuga looked around to see a glimpse of red demon chakra. "Let's go." Kuga said and he dashed off in the direction of the red chakra. Kuga found him easy since his Byakugan could see 900 meters and Amegakure wasn't that big. The boy was leaning against a wall talking to a ninja around the same age. Kuga was standing a couple feet away and he peered upon the other ninja noticing that his chakra was quite high.

The boy noticed Kuga staring and said "What are you looking at? Hey Kido." The other ninja turned toward Kuga when he heard the boy say his name, Kido. "Yo Aoi, who is this clone?" Kido said with a grin. Kuga then activated his sharingan as well and said "4 tailed dragon, your time is up. Your coming with me boy." Aoi pulled out his katana and Kido pulled out two kunai. "I don't who you are but, your not getting my bijuu." Aoi said angrily.

OOC: umazak, you can control Aoi and Kido as well since they aren't really major characters. Aoi uses water jutsu and he can make it rain using a special jutsu he created while Kido uses thunder jutsu and is a skilled jounin like Kakashi except with the sharingan. Aoi is the one with the 4 tailed dragon demon inside him.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
((Okay. Kidirama will be standing on the sidelines as you fight unless he sees reason to help out.))

Aoi looked over at Kido and nodded. It was kinda obvious that they had a plan and were planning of something big. Aoi ran through several handsigns and drew in the water from the air. "Suiton: Bakusui Shoha!" He suddenly spits a massive amount of water from his mouth that covers the entire ground and that jutsu if followed up by the jutus Suiton: Mizu Shigure no Jutsu( I didn't know what you wanted it to call so I had to come up with this.). The clouds suddenly gather on their location and a heavy rain starts to fall. Many of the people who haven't already fled ran at that moment. It was because of what was next from those two.

Kido was prepairing his jutsu as the ran started to fall and only smilied once he was finished with his hand signs. "Raizu no Jutsu!" He stuck his hands into the water and emmited an electrical charge that was conducted through the water to anyone dumb enough to be standing on it or in it. It was then realised that while Kido was doing this, Aoi had another jutsu that was going to help. It was heard that he said, "Suiro no Jutsu." The water around Kuga bagan to act funny as it surrounded what is believed to be the real thing and the entire prison was held by Aoi who had run to the man in the short time that his friend was casting his jutsu. All while Kidirama was loving it because he was learning more jutsu through his recently activated Sharingan.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Taro had seen Zetsumei's attack coming at him and switched with one of his shadow clones in a tree. He tried to relax for a second then seeing Ryoku attacking. Taro tried to dodge but still got him from his stomach down mostly and went flying to a tree. He tried tried to get up but couldn't, then Taro eyes started to close. He had then seen his demon as he was starting to pass out. It had kept saying," come on come on we can take these guys." A second later he opened his eyes and his teeth got fangs he also grew two tails and his hands turned into claws.

Taro's chakra then turned red and covered his whole body. He barely could move then started to move with his arms and fell down the tree. "Hitoryi you could come and help me!" He kept on moving with his arms trying to get to the Akatsuki members. Taro got in water and didn't move anymore and just floated. " You guys are good but is it fair a two on one."

OOC: I am kinda in a rush so it will be shorter than

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Kuga watched as Aoi and Kido began to unveal their plan. The Byakugan was not neccesary yet for this battle so, Kuga deactivated it. He left his Sharingan activated and peered into their eyes. He could predict what they were going to do next and he used the hypnotic effects of the Sharingan. He then laughed during their first mistake. "I see. First mistake was covering the entire ground with water and then use a jutsu to create rain. The rain will cause water to go everywhere making the area of water even larger. Second mistake was using a thunder jutsu since now that the area of water now touches the both of you." Kuga said and he then laughed slightly.

Both Aoi and Kido were shocked by Kido's jutsu while Kuga used his untraceable speed to move out of the way of the Aoi's jutsu and Kido's jutsu. As they were done being shocked, Aoi said "Any more mistakes?" Suddenly Kuga's voice came from behind Aoi, "Third mistake, you let me get behind you." He did one handed handsigns rapidly and said "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough." Though Kuga didn't use the jutsu to it's full extent, only enough to blow them back. The wind blew hard, blowing Aoi into a tree and Kido into a wall. Aoi and Kido struggled to stand up and shook off the pain.

As Kido began to stand up, Kuga did did 54 rapid handsigns and said "Water Release: Water Dragon Blast jutsu." The water began to move around and take the form of a large dragon. Kido had barely any time to react when the dragon came flying toward him. Trying to dodge it, Kido was hit hard by the dragon. Kido body was sent through the wall and he hit the ground with a crash. His body was nearly broken from the dragon and Kuga then turned toward Aoi who's face showed extreme anger. He couldn't take his friends being hurt by anyone.

Suddenly a bright blue chakra began to formed around Aoi showing that he was now using demon chakra but, he hadn't went into his tailed form yet. Kido climbed out of the destroyed buidling and he was holding his right arm which was in alot of pain just like his whole body from the water dragon jutsu. "I'll destroy you. Kido let's do it." Aoi said in a menacing voice and Kido nodded. "Hey Kiridama. I think they're going to get serious now." Kuga said sarcastically and with a grin.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
He mearly smiled and looked at Kuga. It was obvious that he was getting anxious. He then turned to the other two and rapidly went through severaly handsigns. The first thing the come out of his arsenal of jutsu is the Sen'eitajashu which all snakes wraped around Aoi and moved him, or rather threw him, to the side so as to not damage him to where he will die. The only thing is that they poisoned him while Kidirama ran through the hand signs for the jutsu called Katon: Karyū Endan.

The jet of pure fire shoots out of his mouth and nearly lands a full hit to Kido. The only thing was that he was hit on his left arm and nearly burns it off from the concentrated fire. This prevents him from using anymore of those annoying jutsus and he's pretty much worthless in a fight for the time being. Kidirama then turns to Aoi and contemplates on letting Kuga finish it...... He decides to let the kid get some play time and turns his attention to Kido who is now fighting an Exploding Shadow Clone. "Three....two....one." The next thing heard is a rather large boom as the man is incenerated. "Maybe that will awaken the tailed form."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back