• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: The Betrayal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Seki waited a few minutes, then sat up, coughing slightly. He sighed loudly. He had wished that they would take him with them. He needed to let them know of his plans for Akatsuki.

Nonetheless, Seki stood up. He coughed again. "Damn Bjuu..." He looked up into the sky where Deidama had flown away. "Bastard left me here..."

Seki reached for the middle point of his robe. He snapped it apart, wrapping the robe into a small ball, and holding it tightly with his right hand. His wings on his back unfolded. They began beating quickly, and he took off into the sky.

His wings were faster than Deidama's clay dragons. He soared through the air, something he had not done in a long, long time. He swooped down next to Deidama. "Yo... Aibou..." He paused to cough. "You left me back there... Anyways, stage 1 is complete. Infection's spreading."

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
The Akatsuki member's sword transformed into a stringed instrument. He proceeded to play catchy tune, which seemed to reach even Kazemaru's ears.

"You're a musician too, huh?" he whispered to himself. "What are you planning?"

Bunshins were created and formed into a manji formation. Mist spiraled up to Kazemaru's height, transforming into sheets of ice.

"Ah, now I see. An arena of ice. Well, then..." Kazemaru thought of his next move. He made his decision a few minutes later. He would remain airborne for the twenty-five minutes left to him, fighting from the sky with his Arashi Norite. The platforms of ice were most likely for the Akatsuki member to fight from, but Kazemaru suspected a trap if he were to set his feet on them.

Kazemaru stretched his arms. He really hoped it was worth the money to do this. That Jounin back at Mist was such a liar, telling him and the other mist shinobi that the Akatsuki were just a bunch of petty criminals. Of course, Kazemaru was the only one who knew this wasn't true. He took the supposedly "C rank" mission anyway.

After mentally scrolling through his arsenal of techniques, he proceeded with a series of hand seals.

"Arashi Kobushi no jutsu!(Singing Fist of the Storm)." His hands moved in a coordinated motion. A strong, hurricane-like gust of wind circled Kazemaru. It began to change its shape, turning into a fist the size of a boulder. It was barely visible, but if hit by it, it could do some major damage, causing bruises and cuts, since the fist also had chakra embedded in it.

Kazemaru made a motion with his hand. The fist of strong wind sped towards the Akatsuki member with alarming speed.

"This thing's all about power," whispered Kazemaru. He rode the wind to the opposite end of the bridge, watchiing as the fist zoomed towards the Akatsuki member with undying speed.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"A fight huh?? This will be more than amusing to pass the time." A small giggle came from Soujiro as he walked into village square, smiling at Ryu and Hotaru as they walked off. He was always smiling, the usual for him, but as he turned to Kei, his smile was almost a broad as the one that Soujiro was wearing. he just shrugged at the situation. "You know this might be a bad idea, what if un, I mean umm Fang-sama like kills them or something?? You know that thing he has is scary don't you??"

The Reimeikage laughed, and just touched Soujiro's shoulder. "You know you can talk like I'm still here, I mean I won't do anything rash. This will just be for fun like Kei said." he smiled at the thought. Sparring was always a lot of fun. I showed the basis of teamwork when it was two against one, and also made for a display of technique between villages. Fang scratched the top of his forehead, something that both Soujiro and Kei laughed hysterically at, as his finger went right through the mask.

"Fang-sama?? Why do you wear that mask anyway?? I mean is it really that big of a deal if people actually see your face?? I think that Soujiro thinks you should take it off." Kei smiled, then when he saw that Fang smiled back, he quickly stopped.

Soujiro shoved Kei. "Heyy don't bring me into it. I saw that, you are trying to act all cold and stuff again. You really are just a loser."

"SHUT UP!!! GEEZUS!!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS." he walked off towards the village entrance, a smile on his face........

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Hotaru looked at Ryu as he motioned him to follow. As he walked up to Ryu, his stomach growled. "Ohhh damn. I need some ra-" His words were cut off when the old man who attended the ramen shop shoved a bowl in his hands.

"You're fighting The Reimeikage. You'll need your energy."

Hotaru sighed, knowing it wouldn't be an easy fight. But the smell from his ramen floated up to his nose. "Ahh...sweet, sweet heaven." He said, dumping the ramen in his mouth. "So what kinda plan do you have in mind Ryu?" He asked, mouth full of ramen. "If we'll have any chance of winning, which I doubt we do, but it'll still be fun, we'll need to think of something." Hotaru said, swallowing his ramen. He patted his stomach with satisfaction. "That hit the spot." He said, whipping his mouth.

Hotaru looked up at the sky, the sun shining on his headband.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA

"Well, call me stupid if you want. I was just playing around to tell you the truth. If you really want to fight then ok. I just wanted to do a little trick. Did you like it or not?"

“Hm... Very good entertainment” Hoshi smirked, “ You should do that every battle as a trademark” she chuckled.

Hoshi smiled as she heard Onisan-sempai get ticked off enough that he had to take action. She laughed at the thought that that kid was enough to get him miffed, she liked that kid already. She turned when the ink user addressed her.

"Oh, a gun. Very interesting, haven't seen anything like that in awhile I will have to tell you. You are a unique one aren't you."

“Hmm, you must have been to the west to even get a glimpse of one of these. You probably travel a lot. Unique? I don't think of myself as that, I'm just a shinobi with a goal.”

"You know I am not going to run away. I am not that type of person. I will tell you now, my rule is I love money and I will do whatever I need for it. I'm only doing this for money and if I am close to dieing, then maybe I will retreat as a good move not being an idiot."

After he said that him and his clones started up his jutsu. Suiton: Suishouha they all called out in unison. Hoshi felt the water become unstable from under neath her, and saw a vortex forming from underneath her. “Shit.” Hoshi jumped into the air, but the water just followed after her. 'Crap I wont be able to dodge this massive blast of water! Only one thing to do then' Hoshi thought quickly. She started to form hand seals and turned toward the mass of water.

“Fire Dragon Jutsu!” Hoshi call out, the massive dragon coming out of her mouth after the words parted her lips. The dragon crashed into the water and it stopped it and eventually each jutsu canceled themselves out in a blast of steam. Hoshi landed on the shore of the beach.

“Hmm, Not going to run away?” Hoshi said, continuing the conversation they were having, like she didn't just dodge a 50 foot mass of water. “Then I guess theres no point in me throwing words out there to try to dissuade you from fighting us. It doesn't matter what your reason is to me, you are trying to better yourself in some way. It's humans that don't try to better themselves is what disgusts me. I can also see that you are more level headed than that boy, I'm glad I am your opponent and I will honor you by giving it my all to defeat you.” Hoshi bowed to him after this statement then got into a fighting position. “I shall enjoy this fight greatly.” Hoshi said dignified.
“First though, I'll even out the numbers first.” With that, Hoshi created two earth clones. It would be easy to tell which one of her is real, even though the clones take on her transformed body, they do not suck in chakra like she does, so the Hoshi with all the energy flowing to her will be the real one, that puts her at a slight disadvantage, but it wont matter to her if shes fighting a clone or not.

“Since you made the first offensive, I'll attack this time.” Hoshi pointed her gun at Kenshi. “Strike true Black trigger.” Hoshi shot the powerful chakra sucking bullet from her gun. It would be interesting to see how he would handle it.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Ooc: Rule #1 son. Read. This was due to there in the lack of that which I stated. Nothing personal, but because ya missed it, that happened. >: sorry.

The manji attack formation ploy was dead on. A spiraling gush of water hitting from all three sides as the mist was forming the ice platforms on which to stand. These three attacks furthered to drench his body in water, and with the wind he used to keep him up, awfully freezing the atmosphere gets up the higher you go (science lesson) up. His body would permeate and effectively slow and freeze with the ice only speeding on the freezing temperature rise in the pocket space of air his enemy was floating in. (your soaked, it's getting colder, your gonna freeze)

"You look a little chilly dude. Can I play you a favorite tune of mine? The Song of Storms would be my recommendation. Really soaks your mind overflowing with not only precipitation but cleanses your perspiration."

Onisan plucked the strings and began to strum once more. Touken Ryuujin sang such a beautiful melody ringing into the sky where the clouds above began to gather ample amounts of water and chakra. Suddenly, the sky had overtaken the sun with regular rain clouds, being stringed together in responsiveness to the blade. Suddenly, the sky began to cry its tears and weep for the shinobi as when it fell upon him, chunks of ice falling down brutally about the size of tennis balls.

Outside where the ice was to fall happened to be was regular rain. Onisan's hair was getting soaked, from the spiked side of his white locks began to fall down passing the rain from off his head sliding down his mask. No one could tell if he was weeping, but the vivid depiction of how it flowed down his mask made him appear as though he was. With a smile, he continued to play as he'd thoroughly avoided the jutsu his enemy was skimming his mind to do.

"I can read you like an open book, but enjoy the music and know you'll be defeated in a blissful rhythm."

He continued to pluck and strum content with the loop of the song.

Essence of Elegy

Awards

OOC: Hope you're satisfied with this post. Which I doubt.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting cold. Very cold. Kazemaru should've known. The guy's a genius, he thought.

Soon, balls of ice started to fall upon Kazemaru, pummeling him with an icy onslaught. Using a basic wind summoning, he manipulated the wind so it was like a maelstrom spinning above his head, and the balls of ice would simply fall fly sideways and then fall, avoiding Kazemaru by a few feet.

Kazemaru descended from the chilly sky, until he floated ten yards above the ground. He sighed. He might lose, after all.

He scrolled through his jutsu list once more, and summoned a warm south wind. That would balance his body temperature. Then he made some hand seals.

"Shinmusubi Kaze no jutsu! (Gust of Body Binding)"

Winds from every single direction in existence blew against the Akatsuki member with the power of a giant hurricane.

Kazemaru grinned. "Another favorite. The winds will push on you from all directions with extreme force, preventing movement of any type. You'll be rooted to the very spot you stand, so long as my intentions are unchanged." Kazemaru then flew a bit higher; one hundred feet. The wind from the south kept him warm.

Once again, he formed seals to create his Arashi Kobushi. The giant fist of wind sped towards the Akatsuki member, ready to pack a punch. It and the Body Binding Gust would not merge, since the type of wind properties and chakra properties would not allow it. So that meant the Akatsuki member was trapped and he had an attack speeding towards him. Perfect.

As for the Akatsuki member's bunshins, Kazemaru simply sent another fist that pummeled them all into oblivion. Kazemaru's chakra was now reduced to half. The fist was still speeding towards the Akatsuki member.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Ooc: After seeing...THAT. I was like, "Lol, kill everybody with hurricane winds...peace I'm out." Now Felix needs to escape, good job! =D

Onisan's rhythmic emulation of the song of storms was a piece he'd admired. Watching as his enemy siphoned a maelstrom of wind above his head to prevent damage, this was inventive, yet none the less a futile effort. That tail still swimming behind Onisan's back began to spinning, the spiral of which embedded some chakra residue on his body. Moving hand up still playing, only plucking and not strumming, he formed a seal and made yet another choujiku bunshin.

"Shinmusubi Kaze no jutsu!"

Onisan blank for a moment as the sky began to blow gale force winds from that of a hurricane, effecitively cutting through the water like butter. Picking up so much, so fast, so randomly it would kill everyone in the area. Harvesting such power was proverbial suicide and only furthered. This jutsu potentially wasn't endangering him, but those around, it figured a f***ed up mind wouldn't give two shits about the lives of civilians. Akatsuki were given jobs, if someone got in the way they died, they didn't willingly seek out and kill others for their sake, infact they have saved lives, but those 'incidents' got ignored.

"You Dumbass!." Onisan shouted to him prematurely bound. "Hoshi-san! We're going to pull out!"

The akatsuki didn't need to stick around and get ripped apart by a jutsu of this proportion. Onisan's body would finally work to his advantage, that black chakra that emanated from him was what he was made of. Suddenly appearing to burn away like amaterasu, it was his chakra, his essence, breaking down and evaporating into his dimensional clad. Pulling the clad from the other side of the dimensional pocket it imploded and he was gone.

"Choujiku Utsusemi no jutsu." From the space pocket he uttered.

He switched places with Hoshi instantly, his choujiku bunshin, instantly ripped apart when hit by the maleficent winds. As he hovered in the space pocket within the clad, Onisan but a moving shape of black chakra, pulled himself back together and reformed. He glided over to Hoshi whom was floating, since not taking the clad sweep there was no need to fear or dwell on the genjutsu.

"Hoshi-san. Sorry for pulling you out without your consent, but that kid...I doubt he knew the nature to which that jutsu expands. Accumulating hurricane force gales, winds and humid atmosphere that could level an entire village directing most of his gales on one person isn't enough to limit the destructive power. Once more, his intentions of delivery were taking it too far."

Onisan rested his head on her shoulder, he did so enjoy her scent.

"The sanbi was successfully captured, and made it's way back. Shall we return?" Onisan said adjusting his mask.

'I wonder if she ever wonders about my face?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo... Aibou...You left me back there... Anyways, stage 1 is complete. Infection's spreading."

"To let you know, I didn't leave you, I haven't moved from this spot since you fell. I knew the enemy would have some sympathy, it was a matter of playing the waiting game. Now here you are, right on time. Now that the first stage is completed..." Deidama paused and took his little binocular eye and placed on his left eye.

"Let us check up on my little 'friend' down below." Deidama said.

His eyes skimmed all the way down, far under into the village streets. He'd adjusted his binocular eye to magnify as he had the technology to manage such a task. Looking up and down the streets, he'd located his little salamander. Now as someone of old day knew of both Deidama, he was a terrorist for hire and would do the job at a distance. Right now, Seki's plague on the more powerful, a completely new and unnamed virus if you will. While Deidama's obscured plan went on unnoticed.

"I'll show them...not to f*** with a genius!"

The village epicenter was reached. His little salamander summon he'd called earlier went underground to avoid detection, aiding in this, he'd given his pet some pre-animated clay. Housing within it's belly some C3 chakra. As he saw it's h ead pop out of the ground at the raikage's mansion, he lit the entire village up with a single say ons.

"KATSU!"

BOOM!!!

His little amigo went goodbye, rapidly spreading a mass radius covering the entire village in less than a matter of seconds. Kumo, the village hidden in the clouds had effectively been eradicated in less than a few minutes of arriving. The mountain side shuffled off into a landslide taking the remnants along with it. This was a true work of art! Deidama began to laugh manically at his creation, even so would Seki mock him.

"His is my art! No! THIS IS MY SOUL!" Deidama continued to laugh at what was once Kumo.

Well aware the two tails jinchuuriki would surface any second, he alerted Onisan to beam down Negacion to pick 'it' up.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
Hoshi didn't get a chance to see if her attack struck, because she looked up to the sky to see dark looming clouds coming in quick.

“...?”

"Hoshi-san! We're going to pull out!" Onisan-sempai shouted to her from his position.

She looked up to see Onisan-sempai taking action. It must be a threat if they were pulling out prematurely. She deactivated the Black Kakugane and it returned to its normal hexagon shape and reverted to her normal not inverted body.

“Another time perhaps, painter” She stated calmly, knowing that Onisan-sempai could always make a quick escape.

She felt herself get switched and end up invisible to the outside world in a dimensional spot. Soon after she saw Onisan-sempai glide over to her.

"Hoshi-san. Sorry for pulling you out without your consent, but that kid...I doubt he knew the nature to which that jutsu expands. Accumulating hurricane force gales, winds and humid atmosphere that could level an entire village directing most of his gales on one person isn't enough to limit the destructive power. Once more, his intentions of delivery were taking it too far."

“It's fine I thank you for the concern of my life. I also agree, I don't think going to these extreme to exterminate us was called for.” Hoshi stated without emotion. “I do sorta like his style though, reminds me of a young Hoshi.” She smirked.

Onisan-sempai surprised her by laying his head on her shoulder, not knowing he was taking in her scent. '........I'm not into old geezers, I hope he doesn't try anything.... I like old people and all, but not like like.

"The sanbi was successfully captured, and made it's way back. Shall we return?" Onisan said adjusting his mask.

“Yeah, and I bet Deidama and Seki need to be picked up too.” She caught his gesture of fixing his mask. He always did talk about the first Akatsuki members, they were alive one hundred years ago. His face must be horrible wrinkled and time scarred. Hoshi thought to herself while she let Onisan-sempai transport them.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Will edit later

Ryu Kaiku:

Ryu watched as Hotaru was handed a bowl of ramen. Ryu smiled as Hotaru was handed a bowl of ramen and Ryu knew he soon would too. Grabbing the bowl he started to eat hearing the ramen shop owner say," You know, you weren't able to finish your other bowl of ramen and being the nice guy I am I am giving you a new one. Also, you gave me a big tip it is the least I can do for you." The shop owner smiled. "Good luck against the Reimeikage, even though you probably won't win."

It was so silent Ryu could barely hear what the man had said. All he focused on was eating the great bowl of ramen. It smelt so good, almost as if Ryu could do anything but this was only a dream and nothing else. Even though it was two against one a kage wouldn't be outnumbered even if it were ten against one. Slurping the rest of his ramen he heard Hotaru start to speak.

"So what kinda plan do you have in mind Ryu?" He asked, mouth full of ramen. "If we'll have any chance of winning, which I doubt we do, but it'll still be fun, we'll need to think of something."

"To tell you the truth, I have no plan at all. I only wish the best of luck against us. All we can hope is do is find an opening and attack him that way. I am going to be honest, I don't think we have anyway of winning against the Reimeikage. I say we just have fun it's not like he is going to kill us." Ryu tried to smile saying this.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Seki yawned a little after another cough. His wings ceased beating, and he lowered himself behind Deidama. He slipped his coat back on. The moment he had it back on, his hair and coat were blown from the force of the blast coming from the city.

Seki sighed. Deidama was becoming insane, he was sure. "True art, huh?"

Seki sat down opposite Deidama on his clay creation. He leaned his back against his partner's back. "Wouldn't my plague have had the same effect eventually?" He watched the village literally fall to ruin. His eyes were half-closed, as if Seki had not slept in days. Why the waste? The plague would've caused more pain... Sorrow... Suffering... If art is an expression of feelings, then Seki's plague would be his Mona Lisa.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
ooc: Like I said in the ooc, couldn't post cause o' problems. And sorry this post is short.

Hotaru looked up from his bowl of ramen. "I agree. Going in with a plan seems like we're expecting the outcome. This way, we have no clue, making it even funner." He said, slurping more ramen. Hotaru burped. "Ohh...so when do you suppose we head outa here?" He asked Ryu, and then looked up at the sky. "It's nice out. This fight should be good." Hotaru stood up and stretched. "I'm ready whenever you are." He said.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
“Yeah, and I bet Deidama and Seki need to be picked up too.”

"Aye. We'll be along then too." Onisan moved his head. 'She still doesn't realize I can read her mind...nice. Though it makes me curious even still.'

He opened his hands up, the yellow beam of his negacion coming from that invisible space they were floating in splitting open the faded sky above them. Both he and Hoshi to be beamed up and drifting into the sky without the hazard of the storm from that chuunin shinobi. Onisan sighed, he'd concealed many secrets in his own body, it was actually sad when the former akatsuki died. It seemed Zetsu would live the longest, but it was to the contrary. He stared into space as they appealed to the other side within a grand sized cave.

"Looks like we're early, Taichou's beginning to slack."

Onisan smirked beneath his mask looking at the large behemoth in front of them still out cold.

Ooc: Damnit Felix, this time we do need you to post. Sealing method yo!

~~~Deidama edit tomorrow~~~~

Essence of Elegy

Awards
Kazemaru sighed as he saw the Akatsuki members leave. What a day. He released his chakra flow and concentration. The storm subsided immediately. It was strange to see the gray clouds leave so suddenly and give way to sunshine and blue skies.

He also dispelled his Arashi Norite, and landed lightly on the ground. He was aware that the storm woud tear apart anyone nearby, including civilians. The Mist shinobi who had accompanied him had run away a long time ago. Luckily, no villagers had come to observe the fight. They were at least smart enough to know Akatsuki's power and stay a safe distance.

Kazemaru made his way back to the Mist village, jumping from tree to tree. It was time claim his prize: 10,000 ryo.

He arrived in a half hour, visited the main building, and took his money, stuffing it all in a very big wallet. He then proceeded on to Konoha. The ramen there was much better than in the mist.

He'd have to take a boat to the mainland, but it cost two thousand ryo. Already, 25% gone. A few hours later, he arrived at the mainland. It was already almost nighttime, so he made camp and lied down on his side, staring at his fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back