• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: The Betrayal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
"Now, now, you've misunderstood. Everyone here, including me, was sent here for payment, not because of personal desire. I'm a Konoha ninja, so I could care less about that giant turtle. However...They're paying quite a nice price for this."

Onisan blank twice behind his mask, dumbfounded.

"I have nothing against you guys, so I'll give you a choice. You can choose to leave and avoid a fight, like you said you wanted to, or you could choose to stay here and fight, just for the sake of fighting. What will it be?"

'What the hell just happened? Did he just IMPOSE on us? Get the hell out of here with that noise!'

"You know, your pretty talkative for brat. Expecting us to leave without taking this behemoth. We were about to make the jump just now, but since you pissed on our obligations of politically taking this leviathan off your hands..."

Onisan started to walk off the turtle standing on mid-air via his step technique. Behind him, the sky ripped open furiously, an encampment field of yellow emission hit the unconscious sanbi and remained as a rift splitting this location from this dimension. Negacion. It wouldn't rise until he'd finished, but the sanbi couldn't escape nor could any outsider claim his catch. The chakra emission about himself began to flutter, releasing violently dark violet chakras splurging from him in a spewing cloud shrouded in a disorienting gases. Poison.

"Ichikai! Dokuso Enmu!" (First release, Toxin Haze)

A single tail forming behind him, the first of four total. The bubbling tentacle shot a gargantuan expansively sized haze of poison. It overtook the opposite side of the bridge connected to where the shinobi had gathered all in one place. There was no running, if inhaled through nose or mouth, it would prove fatal and they'd die within a time constraint of twelve hours...but who said they knew this or Onisan would pass on this information? They were royally screwed.

"Mess with Akatsuki, and you get Soku the yonbi." He smirked beneath his mask and awaited their measures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...."

It was all the same. The akatsuki had been unsettled restless in their acts to get those which haven't been retrieved yet. Deidama sighed, such forcible reshaping of his art was more of an insult than a compliment to promote something that cannot be avoided in the further of something. It wasn't their provocation to attack, but EVERY SINGLE TIME, it was they who happened to fall into the predicament by the sheer attire they wore. Just because they were a syndicate, just because the existed, just because they were alive.

They were hated.

Their actions of the past were at a political angle. What confused him about this was of course they had to step on the defiant ones, but this was irrelevant given they were provoked. Capturing monstrosities of the living world and sealing them within a massive stone behemoth. A task that was threatening, but not to those who didn't know the purpose, therefore they couldn't give a damn. It was always about power, villages put up shitty alliances when they're weak to avoid being taken over...hidden dawn was no different, a potential threat with this figure immediately identifying them.

"Tch. Whatever." Deidama pulled back, his dragon flying next to Senki's.

It amazed him. The whelp from the ground down below, launched his blade. 'Kusanagai?!' It fleeted to such extremes attempting to pierce Senki, then suddenly stopped. Withdrawing, it bothered him that Orochimaru was long since dead, forever imprisoned by the sword of totsuka, its counterpart and ultimate counter. Gifted with one amazing...eh, he'd leave it at that as he was already annoyed.

"Seki...what do you say? We may be backed, but even I'm not comfortable with tangling with a kage...this f***er insulted my art, I'm already steamed, and I can't concentrate in this mentality. We'll need to take our leave for now."

Deidama passed his gaze two the two down below him. A glimmer from the smile prospected by his team, he waved once signaturing, 'peace niggas.' and took the option of a tactical withdrawal. Both clay dragons each taking a swift turn and heading even higher into the already high atmosphere disappearing into the clouds.

Last edited:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
"You know, your pretty talkative for brat. Expecting us to leave without taking this behemoth. We were about to make the jump just now, but since you pissed on our obligations of politically taking this leviathan off your hands...Ichikai! Dokuso Enmu!"

The Akatsuki member grew a tail that shot out an expanse of gas. Judging from its properties, Kazemaru guessed it was poison gas.

Kazemaru smirked. He made a gesture with his hand and a strong gust of wind blew in from the east, blowing away the cloud of poison gas far away from where he was.

“I’m part of the Mahootsukai Clan, a group of wind manipulators, just to let you know. We’re quite the talkative bunch, aren’t we?”

Kazemaru ran to a nearby tree at his end of the bridge. He hid in a thick clump of trees for a while, and then re-emerged.

“Sorry. Had to take a piss,” he said with a laugh. "Now why don't you just come over here yourself instead of shooting toxic fumes out of that disgusting tail of your's?"

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Kenshi stood up from were he was. He heard about the Akatsuki members being nearby, he though it was just a lie. He remembered what his mission was right now. Kill and Akatsuki is all he needed to do. This was a perfect chance if he it was true about Akatsuki being nearby. He looked to see another man run off into the area were they were talking about. Hopefully, this rumor was true or Kenshi was going to be pissed.

He ran off, until seeing some people stop, as a poison gas floated in the air. Kenshi looked around as they were all looking different directions. Kenshi took out a sketch pad and paint brush. He quickly drew the figure of a tiger and a bird using Choju Giga no Jutsu. Kenshi jumped onboard the bird as the tiger mercilessly killed each one of the shinobi looking different ways.

"Well, let's see if this rumor about the Akatsuki are true. Wonder who did that poison gas jutsu, it only makes sense that there is a fight going on because of that."

Seconds later, he saw them. The Akatsuki and a man fighting. This was just sad two against one. He thought about it and decided to jump in, only it was a little different then expected. Kenshi took out his sketch pad and drew a flock of birds with Choju Giga and his special poison ink Sumidoku. The raven looking birds, charged straight at Kazemaru.

"This is my job and I won't let anyone stop me from getting my money."

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
A glimmer from the smile prospected by his team, he waved once signaturing, 'peace niggas.'

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"Look there is not really anytime to explain, but you village is under attack right now, and I am going there to umm check on things. I presume you want to go along as well."

Hotaru's eyes widened in fear. 'Kumo...under attack. But we're all the way in the Dawn Village. It took me days to travel here.' Hotaru thought, rage building within him. He watched as the Kage opened some sort of portal, and walked through. Ryu was next, following. Hotaru stood up, his bowl falling to the ground, and walked through the portal.

When he stepped out the other end, appearing in Kumo, two Akatsuki members were in the air. The Reimeikage and Ryu were looking up at them. But when Hotaru looked up at the Akatsuki, they had decided to take the sissy way out, and flee. "What the hell!?" He yelled up at them. "Get back here and let me kick your ass!" He yelled, stomping on the ground. "Son of a b-" His words were cut off when he noticed a group of children watching him. Hotaru smiled, and walked over to Ryu and The Reimeikage. "What happened?" he asked, slouching his shoulders in disappointment.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
"Seki...what do you say? We may be backed, but even I'm not comfortable with tangling with a kage...this f***er insulted my art, I'm already steamed, and I can't concentrate in this mentality. We'll need to take our leave for now."

Seki nodded to Deidama and began coughing once more. "He's not that strong though... Are you scared Deidama-san?"

As they rose into the cloud, Seki's coughs didn't stop. He began coughing more and louder. He brought his hand up to his mouth. Blood splashed out onto it. Something was wrong. This never happened before.

He heard a voice. A dark one. A haunting one. It said to him, You need me... Without me...

Suddenly, Seki felt weak. He lost balance, and slipped over the edge of the clay dragon, falling off. His eyes closed as the wind shot past him.

You're nothing.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Ryu Kaiku:

Ryu watched as both of the Akatsuki members flew away into the sky with their clay dragons. Ryu was upset, since they were running away now. Something Ryu hated. Deidama waved to Ryu and the Reimeikage as they left. Just then Ryu looked as Hotaru appeared. This was kinda sad, Ryu looked to see if anyone else was going to explain.

"What happened?"

"Well, I will tell you what happened. You missed everything next time you need to get here earlier! If you see, the Akatsuki are leaving after we just talked to them. Well mostly talked." Ryu nodded his head from seeing them just leave.

Just then, Ryu saw as Seki started to lose balance on the Clay Dragon. He remembered that Seki had been coughing before and wondered if that was the problem. Seki slipped off of the Clay Dragon and fell through the air. Ryu wasn't going to let this happen. Ryu quickly, jumped into the air grabbing Seki before he fell. Ryu put him on the floor so that Deidama could get him.

"Well, looks like Deidama is goign to have to come back and get you. Unless, he thinks he is going to get hurt or something. Hey Deidama, you forgot you partner. You want to come get him?"

Essence of Elegy

Awards
"This is my job and I won't let anyone stop me from getting my money."

Kazemaru watched and waited as the poisonous ravens attacked him. He smirked. A bunch of birds wasn't going to stop him.

He allowed the ravens to tear into his flesh. A second later, his body dispersed in small gusts of wind and chakra and then disappearing into thin air.

"Wind Replication. A favorite of mine." Kazemaru emerged from the thick clump of trees where he had used the restroom.

"Now then, I see you're in this for the money as well. Maybe if you used your brain a little, you could've realized that even if we fought them together, we're still going to get paid. If you want the money so bad, I'll let you finish them off once they're weakened. Sound good? Or do you still wanna fight me?"

Last edited:

Azazel

Intro Post

Sunagakure

"A bit nosssstalgic, no?"
"...Don't be silly"

Two teenage girls stood atop of a sandy cliff. The cliff towered over the Village Hidden in the Sand, giving the girls the perfect position to look like guardians.

One girl was dressed in black. The only thing that stood out was her purple undershirt and shoelaces. The horrible choice in color, or shade, made it obvious that she was in fact not native the Sunagakure. The black hat resting on her head shaded her from the violent sun rays.

The girl beside her was similar in stature and figure. Her skin a subtle bit shaded than her companion. The top of her head was splashed with a black blot. Golden spiky hair erupted from the blot like emerging roots, while the back of her hair rested on her back like straightened vines. Her attire was also seemingly not Sunagakure clothing. The only thing that could be related to the village was the scarf around her neck. Seemingly used to guard her face from the whipping sand. The girl's eyes were a vivid purple color. Almost hypnotizing.

"Are we going to ssssssit here all day?"
The girl drenched in black asked. Her s's her prolonged like that of a hiss, but her voice was filled with much femininity. The blonde girl hadn't replied. She merely stared aimlessly at a tower in the middle of the village. A tower that held the Kazekage.

"Dispersing..."
The blonde girl replied. Suddenly a gust of wind and sand erupted from seemingly nowhere. It enveloped the girls, covering their "disappearing act"...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Yet another arrived on the scene. The once began to ravage the other half of the destroyed bridge attacking the ones that came to obstruct the Akatsuki. Onisan decided he would rip them a new one and do something he didn't think they'd expect. Caught up in this little quarrel over money, they were overlooking the fact they weren't to be taken lightly. He took a lofty sigh as the dark purple tail began to float about. Behind his mask, the first ring of the four concentric circles from the onigan flickered. He stretched out his palm nice and wide.

"Tch. Another clown joins the party, by all means...the fate is the same, Hoshi, our team attack?" Onisan's palm vibrant which invisible spirit chakra luring in the haku like little kids to a playground.

He tosses his palms with a horizontal slice sending his chakra to Hoshi, the haku would help form her unique physical weaponry as he helped her gather the spirits she need for he creations. While doing this, Onisan knicked his own finger drawing blood to trail down his thumb. Making a special mark on his right hand he began to perform a few seals.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" His hand exploded with smoke bringing forth a weapon different from the oniblade. "Seirei Sureiyaa"

He flooded his physical chakra into the weapon of his, uttering an silent incantation to release inside his head. It began to deconstruct. The steel a flowing black color, this was his own essence that seemed to form into chakra through the blade. The cutting fire was ten-fold indifferent from zenpi. The slender form of it it was slim and thin. Behind him him, beating black wings of this essence or flame as one would say began to fan off. He became the Fierce Reaper to to speak.

"Like a bullet...PIERCE!"

Onisan extended his chakra, the shoot from his flowing guard and grip breaking off into two incinerating whatever it touched.

"This is what you pricks get for pissing me off!"

~~~~~~~~~

"He's not that strong though... Are you scared Deidama-san?"

Deidama let it soak in before he responded.

"Who's scared. Don't think I haven't gotten a plan, there is something else thats about to happen as well...."

Deidama's body pulsed with the reaction to the gobi within his partner Seki. It was then he fell from the sky, right off the back of his clay dragon without fail. He was skeptical at first, but seeing something else obstructed this, still out of sight Deidama waited in the clouds. The caution of physical contact with a walking medical case like Seki was something you would want to avoid. Several viruses and bacteria he could hold due to his sickly demeanor and tailed biju, he smirked at that devious act which fell into place.

"Well, looks like Deidama is goign to have to come back and get you. Unless, he thinks he is going to get hurt or something. Hey Deidama, you forgot you partner. You want to come get him?"

"You idiot...fell right into our trap..." He whispered in the clouds, "The rest is up to you Seki."

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
"Now then, I see you're in this for the money as well. Maybe if you used your brain a little, you could've realized that even if we fought them together, we're still going to get paid. If you want the money so bad, I'll let you finish them off once they're weakened. Sound good? Or do you still wanna fight me?"

Kenshi looked weird, what did he just say. He didn't want the money, then what was the reason that you would fight and almost risk your life. Kenshi looked at the options he had with this fight with the other shinobi, let him fight them until they are weak, or just fight the shinobi leaving Kenshi to fight the Akatsuki all by himself. All of the options were reasonable enough for him to do, not all of them had much chance of surviving though. Kenshi took out a cigarette, which always helped him think.

He dropped from his bird made out of ink. The ink bird vanished as ink fell to the floor, sinking into the rock. Kenshi smiled at the man, "Well, I have decided and hopefully you will agree with me. I want the money and I am guessing you want some too. My best option is to fight with you and get paid, even though it may not be full. All I need to do is kill one and if I do that I am out of here. Unlike you, I'm not risking my life to get money, when I won't even get it."

Just then the Akatsuki member did something weird, which was another jutsu. A puff of smoke appeared and soon after a sword was in the Akatsuki member's hand. Kenshi saw that the Akatsuki member had charged his chakra into the sword for some reason. Kenshi still standing on the bridge was unable to dodge the attack. Luckily, the Akatsuki member didn't attack and it was Kenshi's turn now.

Kenshi looked at the Akatsuki members and tried to decide which one to take. He then pointed at the girl, "Hey, whatever you name is I am comign after you Akatsuki." Kenshi took out his sketchpad with his paint brush. He drew two figures that looked like him, using the jutsu Sumi Bunshin no Jutsu. Two figures that looked like Kenshi appeared.

"Ok, well I hope you are ready, you wind shinobi. I'll start the attack, so you charge in after that or something bad might happen. Kenshi and his ink clones then shot ink out of their mouths using the jutsu Katon: Sumiiro Nenshou. The ink didn't head towards the Akatsuki members body, but onto the floor where she was. The ink exploded the second it touched the floor and Kenshi quickly signalled for the other nin to attack.

Last edited:
"Well, I will tell you what happened. You missed everything next time you need to get here earlier! If you see, the Akatsuki are leaving after we just talked to them. Well mostly talked."

Hotaru stared at Ryu. "Ok Mr. "Imma get mad at Hotaru cause the portal decided to take a long time, and wouldn't let him through as fast as it did Ryu." Hotaru said with a mean face, but then started laughing. "That was good." He said, taking a mental note of the burn that just occurred. Hotaru smiled, but his smile turned into a frown. It appeared that one of the Akatsuki had fallen off of the dragon or bird thing that he was riding. He fell through the sky, passing through clouds. "This is great, he's going to fall to his death." Hotaru said, watching as he fell.

Hotaru brought his attention to something else in the sky. "Is that....Ryu!?" He yelled as the Shinobi caught the Akatsuki member, placing him on the ground. "What the hell!?" Hotaru yelled. "You do realize that you just saved the life of a man who, just moments ago, was destroying your village!" Hotaru said, walking up to Ryu. "I hope you have a plan with this." Hotaru said, folding his arms, watching the other Akatsuki member get away.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Post finally. Prepare to be disgusted by the Wamu o.0

IC:

I’m hungry

The sound of the breeze was the only thing heard as a quiet figure slipped through the forest undergrowth. Birds continued singing, crickets continued chirping, and the occasional frog let out a croaking bellow that resonated within the forest. Trees moved back and forth in the wind as the black figure swept easily through the shadows of the emerald greenery. A subtle footstep sounded through the natural silence of the forest, and a flock of birds hidden in the undergrowth took flight, cawing loudly as their restful peace was disturbed.

Ah… yes, this body is not perfect… it makes noise when I move about the ground…Easy to fix, easy to fix…

The figure, dressed in a dark black clad, dotted with blood red clouds upon its somewhat ripped surface, raised its hands together, forming a set of quick hand seals as it sprinted along the ground with the speed known only to an extremely powerful ninja. The figure did not speak, simply bowing its head further against the light breaking through the trees. A large brown hat, simplistic in its purpose to cover the head with shadow, did its job, and the figure’s face was invisible to the world around it. Not that there was a soul around to see the face beneath it. The figure simply ran… its legs pushing it forward without thought to purpose or to destination. It simply ran.

There… silence… the ninja-magic of this body is useful… I may keep it for a while…

The figure now leapt even faster amidst the green shrubbery. However, this time, even as it crashed amongst the ground, it made no noise. The jutsu rendered it unable of creating sound, and as it moved along the forest, it moved with such startling quietness, that a woodpecker drilled away monotonously at a log without even bearing notice to the ninja leaping past it.

There are memories however… Such troubling thoughts in this body’s brain… What is this word, which is ever present in this dead corpse? Akatsuki… What does it mean?

The figure now suddenly broke upon a clearing. A village of men… of ninja. The body of Zauberei, for that’s who it was, stood outside the forest clearing for a moment, covered in brambles, mud, leaves, and loose sticks. The Akatsuki clad which he wore was torn in various places, and muddied beyond belief. He appeared more insane than dangerous… Or dead… Freshly erupted from a grave to be precise.

A village… I must feast…

Zauberei’s dead corpse walked forth, as silent as the grave, it walked forth to the village gate, unseen by any who might be standing atop the walls of the small village. It appeared to be rather small, only a few hundred people at maximum. And the front entrance was simply a large wooden gate, locked with a mighty metal bar, and guarded by two adult ninja. Each wore plain blue clothings, with a dark green vest representing the guard of the guard of this village. The headband on their foreheads marked them as Chuunin ninjas of this obscure clan.

Young blood… so full of that deliciousness… soul-blood… chakra…

As Zauberei’s corpse walked forward, as plain as an oncoming passerby, the two chuunin shifted nervously, glancing at the strangely garbed mud-covered figure coming toward them, without any hint of a greeting. However, one of the Chuunin apparently recognized the tattered clad underneath all the mud and leaves, and leapt to attention, his eyebrows narrowing and a kunai instantly appearing in his hand as he gave the body a hard stare.

“Get out of here, Akatsuki,” he said harshly, his kunai gripped tightly as a small bit of blue chakra began to radiate from the sharp blade, “You’re not wanted here. We won’t hesitate to make ramen out of your hide if you enter this village.”

“Your kind make me want to vomit,” stated the other chuunin, spitting to the ground as he drew a long katana from the sheath at his waist, “So get out of here before we make you.”

So full of valor and passion… such things only make them more flavorful…

But the body of Zauberei only staggered a bit closer, and for a moment, it released the jutsu, allowing a rasping voice, one devoid of moisture, as the body’s vocal chords were completely parched of moisture.

“But I’m so hungry…” he said, his face upturning, the hat lifting so that a small beam of sunlight managed to pierce the shadows, revealing his gaunt face and empty eyes. “So hungry… won’t you feed me?”

Yes, you will feed me…

Without making a motion, Zauberei’s dead body shot forth, as if teleporting, appearing beside the two chuunin. Each of his two hands darted outward, seizing each of the chuunin by their necks, and pinning them instantly up upon the wooden gate of the village. Each chuunin gasped as they thrashed, but Zauberei’s jutsu had taken its effect again. Silence overtook the chuunin as Zaubere’s dead hands pinned them up to the wood. Each chuunin struggled, but any attempt to escape was rendered impossible, when a disgusting event occurred.

Yes… feed me young ones…

From underneath the Akatsuki clad, two slimy tentacles extended from each arm. Completely white in color, they were coated in a fine slime, and slid seamlessly out of Zauberei’s dead body. The chuunin froze for a moment, before trying desperately to escape again. The katana managed to glance one quick slash on Zauberei’s dead arm, before the tentacle easily trapped the arm in a vicegrip, breaking the forearm bone with an easy snap. The chuunin’s eyes opened wide as his mouth let out a silent scream. The two white tentacles quickly wound their way around the two chuunin, imprisoning them in a sticky snake-like grip. Zauberei’s dead arms eventually lowered, leaving the two ninja under the grips of the putrid white tentacles. The chuunin were turning blue now, the lack of oxygen finally beginning to kill them. However, the chuunin’s eyes were opened once more, as the end of each tentacle rose up, pointing horrifyingly at each chuunin’s open mouth. Zauberei’s pale lips broke into a dead smile, as the chuunin let out one final, silent gurgle, as the tentacles entered the chuunin body’s via the mouth, sliding into their mouths like some kind of monstrous worm.

Time to feed… come to me soul-blood… come to me, chakra…

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
Hoshi scowled at that boys action of taking a piss. 'Did he not realize how many times they could've taken him down in that time? What a fool. Though, I guess he was so scared he was going to piss his pants' Hoshi thought with a smirk. She added wind element to her armor to have his attacks weaken, she loves handling elemental people, they are so easy to kill and take chakra from.

Hoshi was about to retaliate when someone else came into the picture. Flaming hair it seemed

“Humph, we sure are popular today, everyone wants a piece of the Akatsuki. But, do you realize...people who desire to protect their village would be more of a challenge than you mercenary's only in it for the money. You proved it just now by ignoring us just to talk about the monetary award.” She said dismissively.

"Tch. Another clown joins the party, by all means...the fate is the same, Hoshi, our team attack?"

Her eyes widened, he was allowing her to gain the power of the Black Kakugane for this. Her eyes took on a gleam of excitement, in anticipation for the power that would come.

She was readying her Bosu Rekin when she was suddenly addressed.

"Hey, whatever you name is I am coming after you Akatsuki."

Hoshi scowled, how rude.

Sumi Bunshin no Jutsu . Hoshi saw two clones come into existence. Katon: Sumiiro Nenshou.

Hoshi watched as the ink hit the water, and it only gave off a few weak sparks.

Hoshi chuckled, “ Do you realize I am standing on water? Ink and water do not mix. I would think you would know better about your own jutsu” Hoshi humphed, “but you wish to attack me? Then face the hell of having the life ripped from you! Black Kakugane!” Hoshi Yelled out as the Buso Renkin started to absorb Onisan-sempai's gift. It started to fizzle with haku and was turning an onyx black color and changing its form a bit. While it was turning black, Hoshi was also changing. Her hair turned into a bluish white color, her skin turned a dark tan, and her eye color changed to a glowing purple. “Buso Renkin!” Hoshi called out, but this time, the Kakugane didn't turn into the pistol, it turned into a long sleek, black shotgun.

“Thank you Onisan-sempai! I love it when you allow me to do this. I'll stand a distance away so I don't hit you with my chakra drain.” Hoshi bowed to him and then turned to her adversary. “ Approach me if you dare! But know this, if you do come into this area, your life will be sucked at an alarming rate, and with this gun and jutsu, I will be able to fight you at a distance. I'm giving you one last chance, Leave us be! There is more to life than foolish greed. As you see, my partner is already getting ready to unleash a devastating attack on you. You know, a tactical retreat isn't a coward move if the person you are facing is to powerful. I would actually respect you more if you left right now.” Hoshi stated.

Essence of Elegy

Awards
“ Approach me if you dare! But know this, if you do come into this area, your life will be sucked at an alarming rate, and with this gun and jutsu, I will be able to fight you at a distance. I'm giving you one last chance, Leave us be! There is more to life than foolish greed. As you see, my partner is already getting ready to unleash a devastating attack on you. You know, a tactical retreat isn't a coward move if the person you are facing is to powerful. I would actually respect you more if you left right now.”

Kazemaru grinned. This girl really was crazy. And why did she always have to make assumptions? If there was one thing he hated, it was people were cocky enough to underestimate their opponents and act like they knew everything about them.

"You Akatsuki people, you're so full of yourself," Kazemaru remarked. "You can fight at a distance, but so can we." He made a gesture with his hands, and four Kazemarus emerged from the clump of trees where he had pissed.

"I'll be nice and explain. While I was doing my business over there, I created five bunshins. One of them's already destroyed, so that leaves four bunshins plus the real one. But the question is: which one of us five is real?"

Kazemaru yawned and stretched. "'I'm not going to run away, because I know that's what you're hoping we'll do. I don't know about the painter over here, but I'm staying. The game of battle is a fun one, isn't it? I'm going to refrain from attacking for a little longer and play with you guys a bit. Sounds fun, eh?"

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

"You Akatsuki people, you're so full of yourself,"

"I smell a hypocritical bastard. Shut the hell up when you fool yourself into such assumptions. Oh wait, were you not just thinking that? I shouldn't read so loud. You must forgive me, I am getting on in years and my manners are not what they used to be. If anything we're far from what you think, as much people as you are and granted this we've got the essentials down. But enough of my babbling did you forget my chakratic blade?"

The very second Onisan stopped talking, the chakra the flowed from the bridge utterly incinerating what was left of the support beams causing it to collapse along with that talkative ninja and his replications, into the water. The impact exploding the bunshin's wasn't his intention, but to force him off that heap of rock along with the painter. His plan was working thus far, as when he first engaged them. Letting the chakra dissipate after it incinerated the bridge's support beams he drew his hands to form a seal.

"Choujinku bunshin no jutsu!"

Nothing happened.

"Removal...bye bye." Onisan smiled behind his mask and waved.

From the second side, the alternative to when he becomes an onigami, he formed clones on the next world. He could see them with his onigan as clear as day, each standing behind the four clones belonging to this money grubbing character. With a fast swipe, the bunshins ripped a wicked kawarimi taking all four bunshins of his enemy and at the same time canceling out taking them all out in a black chakra blind spot effect as to conceal any transfer of information the clones receive (basically you didn't even see them. Period.)

The black wings of Onisan beat with care in their appearance. He glided down and stood on the water, the remaining half of the bridge was all that remained and Hoshi wasn't on it. That mysterious painter had chosen to engage Hoshi first and should to hold him all her own. So this left Onisan with piss boy. He began to laugh at this act, already claiming not to flee he wouldn't let him even if he tried, with a single wing of his clad, he could turn his world inside out upside down. So he dug into and revealed something in his arsenal to reflect the mist.

"Touken Ryuujin. Belonging to the great hotsuke household, great and mighty hyouton users, whose father's son Ditonke Hotsuke was the last swordsman of the mist to entrust this blade."

The invisible chakra emanating into it, was Ditonke's. His haku was bound to it, therefore using it was no problem for even him. The yonbi also in addition to this being able to emulate chakra fusion, he could trick the sword into believing he was a hyouton user. With that, the shinobi held it up, and the blade began to direct the water in the air, condensing it into thick mist shrouding piss boy.

"Shame on you, two against one woman, and you call yourself a young man. Shinobi, or whichever title is best fitting."

A single flap and he flew past him on the submerged bridge, realizing the substantial gap in their heights. The white oni, turned fixing his mask weilding the large ass blade which seemed to be tradition with the seven legendary swordsmen of the mist at least as far as the two most famous went. Pointing the icy tip a few feet away from his face, he wouldn't be taken lightly nor we he do the same of his enemy. With his mask on, unless he really pushed his gaze, his enemy had nothing to fear of the onigan's special genjutsu which was worse than the actual ninjutsu.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It had stopped raining, and because Soujiro and Kei got a bite to eat, Soujiro thought it would be better for them to chill out by themselves, because Kei looked like he was still in a really bad mood. He was sitting near the fountain, listening to the water bubble and splash over. he sighed, memories of the distant past making him stiffen as a cold air shifted past him. It was a creepy sensation, because what he held inside him was so foreboding. There was just a lot that he had to deal with, and of course him not being in the best of moods was causing him more pain than he liked to admit, and he stared down at the ground, suddenly realizing that something was not right.

"Well that was easy." Fang, Ryu, and the Kumo ninja appeared in the Dawn Village, and Kei just looked up at them all. Fang looked over at Kei to see that he was smiling widely, and wondered why he cheered up so fast. The link they had was strong, so he could tell how Kei was feeling fairly easily. "Kei what's up?? You look so happy all of a sudden??"

Kei smiled again, and looked at Ryu and his so called partner. "You guys must be somewhat skilled to have made it hear and not be dead and all. I wanna see how go you are, you two should have a sparring match with Fang." He pointed at Fang..."You are up for it aren't you Fang-sama?? I mean I'm sure that they can handle it right?"

The Reimeikage liked the idea. "Well I think that might would be fun. This way we can get out energy put in the open. I'll even fight handicapped if you guys want."

Essence of Elegy

Awards
Kazemaru held his ground, as did his bunshins, as he descended to the water. While the bridge was submerged, he and his replications remained on top of the water, releasing a constant flow of chakra from the bottom of their feet.

"Choujinku bunshin no jutsu!"

There were a few moments where nothing happened, and then suddenly his bunshins were gone. That wasn't a problem; they were just for fun. A thick mist suddenly surrounded Kazemaru, diminishing the efficiency of his vision. There was nowhere to run, as a sword was pointed at Kazemaru's face.

"Touken Ryuujin?" said Kazemaru. "Haven't seen that in a while." He sighed. It looked like it was time to get serious.

"Arashi Norite no justu!"(Storm Rider jutsu). A very strong gale picked up Kazemaru and lifted him up in the air, far above the mist. He stopped at an altitude of about six hundred feet. The wind held him there, but it would only last half an hour.

Now it was all a matter of patience.

ooc: XD Yay! It'll be like the old days!

Hotaru placed his feet on Dawn ground. "That was...interesting?" He said, scratching his head. The Kumo Shinobi looked over at Ryu, then at Fang, then at the two who had been there when they arrived.

"You guys must be somewhat skilled to have made it hear and not be dead and all. I wanna see how go you are, you two should have a sparring match with Fang." He pointed at Fang..."You are up for it aren't you Fang-sama?? I mean I'm sure that they can handle it right?

"Well I think that might would be fun. This way we can get out energy put in the open. I'll even fight handicapped if you guys want."

Hotaru smiled. It had been a while....actually he never fought a Kage before. It would be amazing. He and Ryu would not only see eachother's skills, but that of a Kage. The experience would be breathtaking. "I'm up for it. It sounds like it would be fun." Hotaru looked over at Ryu. "Hows about it? Me and you, team up against a Kage." Hotaru smiled. "Hotaur and Ryu, crime fighting team of Kumo." Hotaru laughed.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Ryu Kaiku:

Ryu landed back onto the soil of the Dawn Village. He smelled the fresh air, remembering how different it was in Kumo. He smiled for a second, but that would end soon after what he was going to hear. Ryu looked around, then directly at Kei who'd been talking to Reimeikage and was it was pretty interesting. Hearing the word fight, Ryu's ears listened in very well, then hearing the Kage say," "Well I think that might would be fun. This way we can get out energy put in the open. I'll even fight handicapped if you guys want."

"Well, Hotaru and I against you? Even though the person I am, it is kinda shocking. Even though I have fought a Kage before I know you are different from others. Yes, I will even. I have wanted to see some peoples abilities." He looked at Hotaru who was probably excited about this, unlike Ryu. Even though Ryu was a great shinobi he hated losing and he had some bad memories of that, which he didn't want to talk about that.

"Anyway, where will it be? If we do fight give Hotaru and I some time to eat, since we didn't get to finish before and if ok get some ninja tools." Ryu nodded at Hotaru and walked away signalling for Hotaru to come. "We will meet up with you outside the village in an hour or so if that is fine." Ryu said this with a smile trying to think of a plan.

Kenshi Li:

Kenshi watched as his jutsu just landed in the water, laughing at how foolish he was. He looked at the sparks as shot up into the sky, not many though almost like a small firework.

“Do you realize I am standing on water? Ink and water do not mix. I would think you would know better about your own jutsu”

"Well, call me stupid if you want. I was just plaing around to tell you the truth. If you really want to fight then ok. I just wanted to do a little trick. Did you like it or not?" Kenshi said this with a smile on his face.

Kenshi watched as the girl absorbed what see called a "gift" from the other Akatsuki members. They were probably a great team if they could share jutsus like that. One thing Kenshi hadn't see in a long time. The Akatsuki member changed completely with things such as white hair. In the end, she had what looked like a black shotgun in his hand. "Oh, a gun. Very interesting, haven't seen anything like that in awhile I will have to tell you. You are a unique one aren't you." Kenshi said with a smile.

"You know I am not going to run away. I am not that type of person. I will tell you now, my rule is I love money and I will do whatever I need for it. I'm only doing this for money and if I am close to dieing, then maybe I will retreat as a good move not being an idiot."

Kenshi looked at his Sumi Bunshin and pointed at the girl. All of them made handsigns used the jutsu Suiton: Suishouha and the water that the Akatsuki girl was standing on swirled up and turned into a vortex. The vortex headed straight at the girl as it came up to charge at the woman. Ryu smiled as he didn't have to do anything.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Onisan watched him take flight.

"Kick ass. The kid can fly too, well i'll be, nice thing to know." Onisan said before he flipped the blade holding it in an awkward position.

The reshaping of the ice began to shift and move into place from Ditonke's haku he could clearly see with his own eyes. The grip, hilt, and guard reshaped along with the ice forming a bit of a more musical decorum. A gibson series, string bass of astute quality all stringed with water/air and chakra. The steel properties were to reinforce the cool and outward melody from plucking a string. As he did that, the water on the surface began to move. Onisan beginning to nod his head a little bit began playing a tune "Take Five" while he thoroughly enjoyed this as it showed he was optimistic about musical flourish.

A hole in the mist cloud from his notes he strummed along. The mist began to twirl and twist into a spinning funnel with that ninja that took to the sky. The sound of the jazz vibrating from his reshaped blade gave way to his passion, stretching from the water under his feet, mizu bunshins forming from the chakra sound and water element also playing revamped versions of water as they slid across the water spreading their black wings of water looking up their target. Three bunshins total, it was cool and steadily paced as Onisan continued to play.

"Yeah...puts your mind in the mood doesn't it?" Onisan said as he continued his melodious outbreak.

His bunshins jumped straight up beating their wings to take to the sky. A wicked strum from all three, sending a flying water pulsing gust from a manji attack formation (triangle). That twirling mist began to form into water, and just as fast harden into a several floating platforms of ice. Onisan's little tune placed footing six hundred feet up with his foe for him to freely battle on. A light smirk from him as he continued to play his bunshins waited for the responsive maneuver of their enemy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back