• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: The Betrayal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Naruto : The Betrayal [裏切り]

Through out the ages, villages and countries of the world of shinobi have lived in stages of peace. Within each age, what many know to be ninja have gathered together to provide defenses for each of their villages, and have provided evolutionary jutsus and techniques to better protect themselves. However, in hand with each stage of peace came one of near destruction. Here our story begins.

New Kages have risen and fallen as their ages have passed by. One Kage in the Village Hidden in the Leaves in particular had been considered to be the most renowned Hokage thus far. He had been trusted through out the shinobi world and the Leaf Village was in perfect balance. This eve was prosperous until one of the village’s honorable counsel members left after getting into a heated argument with the Hokage about how the village should be formed. Not soon after, the Hokage suffered from an unidentifiable curse that no one knew how to cure. This mysterious curse ultimately leads to his death.

It is said that that counsel member had left to create his own village, naming it the Village of Dawn. The uprising of Dawn and the death of the Leaf Village’s Hokage has set the Leaf Village out of balance and open for potential attack. The remainders of the counsel members have bonded together and have tried to serve their village to the best of their abilities. However, the Leaf Village is struggling to remain in control without a Hokage. As the Dawn Village comes steadily into power, the Leaf Village begins to fear the Dawn Village and sends spies to observe what makes them such a threat.

The Dawn Village is uprising, and sides are taken to a village that was once powerful or a village that is becoming powerful by shinobi determining which they favor. In this stage, the Leaf Village lacks a leader Hokage and the Dawn Village is on the brink of declaring war.

This, not being the only problem has given Konoha more reason to be afraid. The Akatsuki have reformed, better, and worse than last time. With the members it seems that they are becoming a threat and are trying to overpower the Shinobi world once again. Konoha realizing that they need a leader have made truths with the Dawn Village long enough until the Akatsuki are stopped, or at least that is what it seems like.

----------------------------------
OOC: Meru Uchiha is Reckless Chaos and even though he hasn’t made his template just thought I would add him.

Rosuto Kaguya:

Rosuto stood in front of multiple people. Him being the leader of the organization known as “Akatsuki”, his duty was to lead them with his partner. Rosuto and the rest of the members had been in a lair, hiding from the rest of the world. Water dripped from the cave which all of the members seemed to be standing in. Except it wasn’t truly them only, mere images of them which seemed so realistic. Rosuto standing in front of all of the other members viewed each one of them.

“Akatsuki, we shall hopefully all be doing well. We have a new objective for everybody now. Take out one village at one time. Starting with Meru Uchiha and I going to the Dawn Village! Do not attack it yet, for now just scout it, and each group will go to different villages making it easier. Now this meeting will end! None of you disappoint me or Meru or you shall never be allowed in the Akatsuki or more importantly die!”

With that he took a glimpse of everyone in the cave. Firstly he saw Deidama, recognizing him for his ability with clay. Both of them had come from the same village, never knowing each other though. Onisan was the next person he saw, remembering about the special eye ability he had. Seki, a disease expert, which Rosuto valued like everyone else. Next, Rosuto saw one more person, Kazune Uchiha, an Uchiha survivor but not the only one with this ability in the Akatsuki. These four people Rosuto valued much. There were only two other people in the cave Rosuto himself and Meru Uchiha his partner and second leader of the Akatsuki.

With that the message ended leaving the cave in complete darkness. The Akatsuki were all in different groups and somewhere in the shinobi world. Rosuto looked at his partner Meru Uchiha, “Well let’s get going.”

Ryu Uchiha:

Ryu Uchiha had been in the Kumo village as of right now. Walking around the village after the wild thing that had happened last night. He took a deep breath after having a small memory of flashback of the scene. He smiled continuing to walk, looking like a drunk. He had his back with him as he passed a Ramen Shop. Ryu’s head lit up; with his love of ramen he didn’t hesitate to stop. He walked inside ordering some of their Ramen.

When he finished he looked up at the trees past the village’s gate. He had been close to the gate and decided it might be time to leave the village. He smiled standing up straight, instead of being a drunk, and walked out of the village. He looked around trying to find any place to go or anything to do. He realized one thing he could do though. Check out the Dawn Village, never having been there before.

With that great idea he was disappearing from sight, using a technique somewhat like the Body Flicker technique. With that Ryu smiled, every jump he got closer. It took him some time to get there. Upon arriving there he sat on a tree branch. Looking inside the village from the tree branch, which had been higher than the gates of the new village. With that he waited to see if anybody had been around so he could join them.

Last edited:

Stark

Bronze Member
GI woke up restless. He hasnt had any missions or anything to do since the Village had started and he hasnt seen the Hawk the anbu officer who picked him up when he was little. Hawk was probally doing stuff for the higher ups and GI was just to careless and love to get into things for them to ask him to help. GI quickly got dressed and begin to take his stroll down the Village streets.

GI walked down the streets of the Dawn Village hoping to see some exciting things but nothing was stirring. He didnt know what to do and things have been kind of boring. Upon reaching the Dawn Village Gate he sat down and looked up towards the sky. This was one of GI's favorite things to do when there was no one around. But today was diffrent. As he looked up he noticed someone sitting on a tree branch.

Gi quickly jumped up and pull out his Katanas.

"Who are you may I ask" Gi said as he pointed towards the stranger

The stranger could of been a intruder, a spy, or even someone wanting to join the Dawn Village but whoever it was GI needed something to do and this was the perfect oppurtinity to shed some light on his day.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Ryu Uchiha

Ryu looked at the shinobi from the Dawn Village, laughing. The man had pulled out two katanas from himself. Ryu looked down feeling sorry that the boy didn’t even know who he was. Ryu’s sword had been on his back but he knew this would have not been the best time to do so. When his head came back up and he opened his eyes he activated his Sharingan. His eyes now red with what looked to have three black commas in his eyes stared straight at the man.

“So, do you attack everyone you see or something? You are probably just bored since it isn’t natural for anyone to do such a thing. Well, I am Ryu Uchiha and I don’t want to start a fight that is not need and destroy your village. So why don’t you come out of that village if you really want to fight.” He said this with a smile on his face.

Ryu stood up on the tree branch, excitement was the one thing that rushed through his mind. He was bored at the moment, starring at the katana that the man had been holding. He stood up making hand signs, then using the jutsu Ishi Shuriken no Jutsu. Many shuriken formed in the hands of Ryu. He laughed this was a basic jutsu just to get the man to stop bothering him.

Ryu threw the shuriken directly at the man so it wouldn’t mess up the village. The shuriken were heading straight to the two swords and the arms of the man. Ryu smiled jumping into the bush of a tree and disappearing from the sight of the man, knowing he kept him busy for now.

Stark

Bronze Member
Gi smiled in excitement. As they man begin to move and talk.The man flashed his sharigan at GI

“So, do you attack everyone you see or something? You are probably just bored since it isn’t natural for anyone to do such a thing. Well, I am Ryu Uchiha and I don’t want to start a fight that is not need and destroy your village. So why don’t you come out of that village if you really want to fight.”

GI laughed as the shuriken came towards him. "Yeah i am kinda bored and nice to meet you im Osawa Kento but most people just call me GI. At that moment GI whispered Kage ItaiFurikku hearing Ryu movement in the trees GI body flickered next to him with a hand out. "So if your not here to attack the village whats going on then" GI said. For some reason Ryu reminded him of someone long ago he had met in Konoha. GI couldnt remember who but knew something about Ryu was very familiar.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
“So, do you attack everyone you see or something? You are probably just bored since it isn’t natural for anyone to do such a thing. Well, I am Ryu Uchiha and I don’t want to start a fight that is not need and destroy your village. So why don’t you come out of that village if you really want to fight.”

It looked as if Kei and Soujiro had both materialized before the two ninja whom were talking. One of them they both new as the ninja Gi, but the other man was not someone they knew, and per orders of the Reimeikage, anyone entering the village was to be questioned fiercely and all answers must check out. From what Kei was seeing, Gi was not doing a thing about these rules, nor was it his [lace to be there in the first place. Kei was rather annoyed, it seemed that nobody did anything right around here, it was pathetic.......

"Gi what the hell are you doing?? Why are you speaking with this ninja?? I asked you to watch my post for 10 minutes while I was called by Reimeikage-sama, and this occurs, I should have you reported for this." Kei looked more irritated than ever but before he had a chance to say anything, Soujiro started laughing almost uncontrollably, but then calmed himself.

He flicked his hair to the side, and the horn on his head showed more, and his visible eye peered at the ninja who showed up. It was a breeze to obtain the information he needed. "So Gi, what brings you here?? I am sorry, but you will have to leave immediately if you do not show some identification, or show that you are not a threat." Soujiro once again erupted into laughter.

"Shut up Soujiro, you are such a dweeb." he pointed his blade that he drew seemingly with out moving at the ninja Ryu. "I seems you wish to die. You have already made statements about destroying the village." He turned to Gi, go and report this immediately, I will handle this until Reimeikage-sama gets here."

Soujiro just floated on air......."You really need to calm down, but I guess you;re right. I'll so watch this, that sharingan of his is uber lame. My Hametsugan is so much better." He giggled.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Ryu Uchiha:

Ryu watched as Gi, Body Flickered, and appeared right next to Ryu. Ryu himself smiled, “Well it seems that both of us were bored." When he saw Gi, he relaxed his body after it being in a tense state. He looked around for a second until hearing Gi say something.

"So if you’re not here to attack the village what’s going on then?"

“Well I just came here for a quick visit. I am a traveler in some sort of the way and wanted to see the Dawn Village for myself. So I was just sitting on that bush to see if I saw anyone or something to do before entering the village. Yeah, so that is all that has happened.”

Ryu looked as a man talked to Gi about village information and such. “So is he one of your friends or something?” Ryu smiled and waved at the two ninja that were both in the village. One of them pointed at Ryu with a sword is shocked him for a second. “Why don’t you guys get it? I am just a traveler who wanted to see the village. It seems everyone wants to fight here!”

Ryu jumped into a tree behind him, disappearing from the sight of the rest of the ninja. As he left he put an exploding tag under a tree branch he passed in case of any followers. “That village has some real problems, next time I will know what to do if I need to go there." After a few minutes of running he stopped relaxing.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Soujiro laughed as the guy started to run, and Kei dropped down from the tree. Kei called out, "I knew it he IS a spy, Soujiro, go and kill him!!!! Why are there always those who make it so obvious??" Soujiro had already exited the village, there really was nowhere to run, and he could see the ninja anyway. It was so dumb when ninja tried to pull corny disappearing acts as if they were actually going to work.........

There were quite a few trees in the area where the Dawn Village was located, and as he rushed pasta tree, he saw a bomb tag on one of the trees that would go off that very second, as as he looked at it while moving, his Eye of Madness shot a thin line of chakra through it, effectively disabling the chakra before it could go off. It was a good thing Kei didn't see that, it would have added to his thoughts of how bad the ninja was. "Seriously, why the hell is he setting booby traps?? That's just soo smart."

Up ahead the ninja was resting in the field of Kern, a plain that lead to the Dawn."Why did you run?? You are making things hard for yourself. All you needed to do was show mere identification, or go and speak to the Reimeikage about your visit." He sighed, a grin spreading across his face.

"But of course," he was laughing every few seconds, now hanging upside down in the air. "You did not do as asked, you mentioned destroyed that of the Dawn, and you ran off, setting traps to kill those whom followed you." His laughter increased, but then he got dead silent, dropping to the ground.

His entire body stiffened, like somehow in seconds his demeanor had changed. "This is not about a fight, but the defense of the Dawn. Now either come back to the village to be questioned, get taken their by force, "He looked up and started walking towards Ryu.

"Or, continue to resist and die."

Stark

Bronze Member
Just as GI begin to become familiar with Ryu Kei interuppted.

"Gi what the hell are you doing?? Why are you speaking with this ninja?? I asked you to watch my post for 10 minutes while I was called by Reimeikage-sama, and this occurs, I should have you reported for this."

GI laughed as Kei and Sojiuro babbled on about him neglecting his duties and going to report to Reimeikage-sama. GI payed no attention to them and just tried to continue his conversation with Ryu but he couldnt. Ryu had ran further into the forest probally frustrated that another person pulled a weapon out on him. GI quickly followed behind Sojiro and watched as he destroyed the Explosive Tag planted to halt our way towards Ryu.

Once GI reached the forest where Ryu was resting Sojiro begin to talk.

"Why did you run?? You are making things hard for yourself. All you needed to do was show mere identification, or go and speak to the Reimeikage about your visit.You did not do as asked, you mentioned destroyed that of the Dawn, and you ran off, setting traps to kill those whom followed you.This is not about a fight, but the defense of the Dawn. Now either come back to the village to be questioned, get taken their by force Or, continue to resist and die."

"OK OK OK. Come on Sojiro you interupted my conversation. We was having a peaceful talk before you and Kei came.I doubt he is an intruder since if he was he would of invaded and not just sit in a tree and relax."

GI walked slowly towards Ryu "On the other hand you did try to set up a trap to halt our progression towards you even though none of us intended on fighting. They just asked a simple question. So now What is the real reason your here since you wouldnt run if you was just taking a trip to the village" GI face turned serious now. Even though he knew Kei and Sojiro may have came on strong they were right. He could be an intruder and thats why he ran.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Post whores....XD

Hotaru looked up at the sky. He had been traveling to the Dawn Village in order to sign some peace treaty or something, in hopes of forming a bond with Kumo and Dawn. The Kumo Jonin sat on a tree branch, the wind blowing his long black hair to the right side. "Damn wind." He whispered, pushing his hair to the left. He had decided to rest just before he made his way to the city. Surely the guards knew he was coming, but he didn't want to be tired in case some ignorant Shinobi suspected him a spy or something along those lines. "Well," he said, swinging his legs back and forth until he fell out of the tree, and landed on the forest floor with a light thud, "time to make my way to this Dawn Village." Hotaru said, beginning to walk to the city gates.

As Hotaru made his way through the forest, something made him stop, the chakra of a powerful Shinobi. He looked up at the trees, noticing two ninja, most likely from the Dawn Village. Up ahead he could see another Shinobi running off. "What's this about?" he asked himself in a whisper. 'Should I tell them I'm here?' He thought, looking up. Hotaru cupped his hands around his mouth, in order to make his voice louder, so the ninja could hear him. "Hello!?" He yelled. "I'm from Kumo! I'm sure you kage spoke to you about my arrival?!" He yelled at the ninja, and then jumped up the tree until he was level with the two ninja.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Ryu Kaiku:

"Or, continue to resist and die."

Those were the last words Ryu heard from the unwanted guest. He smiled, having fun, and also he knew he was outnumbered. He felt the chakra of the two men that came out of nowhere when Gi and Ryu were talking. Ryu felt a little anger in himself, since people weren’t suppose to be rude or that is what Ryu was brought up on.

“So I see all of you are from the Dawn Village. Firstly, I am not a spy I am a traveler, or more known as Ryu Kaiku. I came to visit never seeing the village before and being the man I am I wanted to see this marvelous place. I was just sitting on a tree branch relaxing for a second before entering.”

When all the ninja had arrived at the break point that Ryu stopped at he had to answer more questions. He looked at the exploding tag he put on the tree branch, which was merely a joke and one of the shinobi had easily defused it, easily.

“I knew that wouldn’t harm any of you and I really didn’t even know that you would follow me. Even so, what was I suppose to do when a sword is pointed at me. I do not wish to fight so I just used a small trick. Seeing as it didn’t harm any of you I think it is alright. I’m not destroying the village either.”

“For you answer, I will go with you, but give me a few minutes to talk to Gi and the new person that was coming,” which Ryu felt from the chakra.

"On the other hand you did try to set up a trap to halt our progression towards you even though none of us intended on fighting. They just asked a simple question. So now what is the real reason your here since you wouldn’t run if you was just taking a trip to the village."

“Well, since I was at near death with that sword pointed at me I think I have the right to. I told you already the real reason I am here and anyone would run if a sword was pointed at them and they did not want to fight.”

Just then a man a man appeared in front of the Dawn Village shinobi. This was perfect timing for this was the way Ryu would get out of it. “See look here, he is my assist, and we are both shinobi giving something to the Kage of this village." Ryu walked over there with a smile on his face. “Just play along I am in some trouble. I will repay you soon.” He whispered into the new Kumo ninja appearing shortly before without anyone noticing.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Soujiro laughed. "You just are making it worse, and worse. My kekkei genkai allows me to read your mind, and I can read your lips, and see them as you just told that guy to play along with you. Geez, that is sad."

He snickered, and just nodded at Ryu. "It's okay, you don't seem like a threat now because you are acting calm, but I can see inside your head. You are quite the powerful foe, and even are able to summon Manda, so umm don't think that I will hesitate to chop you in six if you act weird during the walk back."

He began walking back to the village, motioning for Gi to bring both of the other ninja with them, and then vanished in a blur of chakra as he laughed again........

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The pair set out.

Each leaving by his negacion field, Onisan stepped off still a bit skiddish from the light that was presented from him. Tucked over his Akatsuki clad was the invisible yet somewhat visible dimensional clad of his. Interestingly enough, he'd been on assignment from Rosuto-taichou, primarily amazed that he wasn't the leader which was a bit irksome. Onisan had lived a century and hadn't aged, given to how his body was formed, lucky for him, the others didn't catch wind of this or his face for that matter.

A brief smile from beneath his mask, only to be known by him. The ring of the "king" in shouji on his right thumb (Tobi's), all akatsuki have one of nine rings on their fingers, with finger nails painted a plum color. The last ring vanished with Orochimaru's defection a century and decades ago with his original body no longer wit him. It was interesting to see if he'd actually lived long enough to see such a site. He flicked the headband around his neck, Kumo with a slash going through it. From behind his mask, his eyes were white with concentric circles to inhabit his peripherals.

Looking over the mountain path.

He turned around, a woman with him, comrades as they were he found quite an intimate attraction their time being paired. The grin of his which was never visible was one you knew was lecherous to some extent. Having a few bruises from past 'moves' it didn't serve for him to learn a lesson, yet its what kept him content. He could feel the rumble of the sokou from within him...how it was eager to escape to the surface and go into battle.

"Hey beautiful, we're heading towards the mist, you prepared?" Onisan said from behind his mask.

~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM!

"Hahaha what a joy it is to see the cool mind giving birth to an explosion which excels my idea to the highest form of quality art!"

Deidama proudly boasted the fine worksmen ship of his art. A clay centipede he sent out as a refresher to his work, wrapping around a not so nimble forest creature, set to detonate. The katsu seal he formed, triggering the exploding clay to detonate on command. His primitive shapes were effective even in their archaic design. Holding his hands out, clenching once as the mouths were chewing the clay and shaping it into a more malleable form. Out as a result popped two small clay dragons.

"The will work just fine...yeah."

He tossed them both up into the air, forming the katsu seal. These however didn't explode, but change in size and expanding to a massive moving work of art. One was for himself as he'd lead, keeping in mind his partner was sickly...at least in appearance. The clay dragon kneeling down waiting for him to bored as the akatsuki parted and went their separate directions in pairs of two.

"You heard Rosuto-taichou, lets move our asses...yeah." Deidama professed as his clay dragon beat it's wings.

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Seki coughed loudly as the first explosion went off. It wasn't a nice day for this. This 'art'... Didn't seem like art to him... It was just bombs...

As two massive clay dragons formed, Seki brought up a handkerchief. He coughed into it, a small bit of blood ending up on it. He looked up at this newly formed 'art'. How could anyone see this as art? It was just clay... It was more of a tool to him. A weapon rather than skill. Though, every weapon required skill. And this one, his partner was a master of.

"Yeah..." Seki coughed again, and stumbled forward a bit, placing his hand on Deidama for a small bit of balance before straightening up. "Sorry..." Seki stepped onto the clay creation that was made for him, and sat crosslegged on it.

As they took off, he looked over to his partner. His voice weakly called out, saying, "I don't see how THIS qualifies as art." He looked away, coughing again.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
Hoshi watched as the seemingly lifeless body dropped to the ground, and proceeded to direct a glowing liquid into her flask. 'This should refill my water element, he was very rich, I certainly enjoyed the fill Hoshi thought. She pulled out one of her latest works, honestly, she would have to disagree with Deidama, metal smithing was with out doubt, the highest form of art. For what other art rests its perfections on how smooth and deadly the weapon created is made, theres also a little weapon design in there too. With metal, it stays in shape indefinitely longer then clay ever will.

"Hey beautiful, we're heading towards the mist, you prepared?" Onisan said from behind his mask.

Hoshi's eye twitched.

“I told you many times before Onisan-sempai” Hoshi said while studying her newest work, eying it carefully looking for the minute abnormality. “Don't call me beautiful unless I allow it.” Hoshi flashed her newly created and properly balanced knife as emphasis, and added a creepy smile with her vampire like fangs sticking out. She knew this would have no effect on him, but she couldn't let those comments pass without threat.

“Anyways, Yes, I am ready, I just got my flask filled and I'm at full chakra capacity, we may proceed.” Hoshi said formally.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Rosuto Kaguya:

Rosuto watched as everyone started their missions. This was good and now his job would begin. As he watched the clouds float over his head as he sat on taught of a mountain waiting for Meru. This got him bored over a short period of time, causing him to stand up, and finally start to walk down the mountain.

It started to rain where he was; even though he was shirtless he didn’t even feel cold. Rosuto hated the rain, for him it meant sadness, and Rosuto wasn’t a big fan of that. His arms inside flesh started to move around in a weird way as he was taking out one of his bones.

Rosuto held his bone, that was sharper than most people could think of, and also Rosuto’s sword which he would use on the way getting there. He waved at Meru would had still been around a quarter mile away from him. “Meru I am going without you, so catch up, and I won’t go to fast.” From then Rosuto started to run to the Dawn Village, which was as far as he thought.

Ryu Kaiku:

Ryu listened to every word that the man said. He read his lips, which surprised him very much. “You shouldn’t be doing that; you know that is rude,” and smirking at the same time. Well at least he wasn’t an enemy, but only a powerful foe. Ryu heard him being a powerful foe and the man knew he knew about him being able to summon Manda.

Ryu smirked in the end and was heading to the village. The man leaving, making only three people there. Ryu watched Gi then saying,” You know you could just let me go and forget about it.” He looked at the Kumo ninja saying,” You know I am from Kumo too.”

Ryu yawned walking to the village with every step he got closer. He was excited to see the Kage of the village, seeing this would be a first. He was excited enough just to see the village. He would obviously have to get a souvenir or anything good at this village before he left.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
There was a man with long braided hair, that was in four separate pony tails. His face was covered by a red mask that covered the top of his face, meaning his nose and upper cheeks, eyes, and forehead. There were holes in the mask for him to see through, and it looked like his eyes were all black other than a small green speck on the left and right side that would catch your gaze. Kei was standing next to him when Soujiro entered the villages again, and shortly after Ryu followed. He was a ninja that looked like he has more of a less serious nature, but in battle probably was one whom was merciless. "Fang-sama??"

Kei looked on as the Reimeikage walked forward, stopping in front of Soujiro whom bowed, and then stuck out his tongue. The Reimeikage nodded to Soujiro, knowing that he was always in a mood for joking matters, yet even in a presence that he respected, he acted the same. A deep voice came from the uncovered mouth of the Reimeikage; Fang, as Kei had called him. "Well welcome to the Dawn Village, I hope that Soujiro and Kei didn't give you too much trouble." He paused, looking at Ryu, a lot of information pouring into him from just the gaze, but there was no way for Ryu to know what was going on. The only thing he might have noticed was the dull glow of fang's eyes that stopped after a second, or so.

"You are welcome here, as I see you are not trying to be a threat at the moment, and as for the other ninja whom is due to arrive shortly, most likely with Gi, he has already been cleared. He started to hover in the air, taking a seated position and merely stared at Ryu before coughing slightly and sighing. "Do you have any questions??" His clothes moved in the breeze.

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Ryu Kaiku:

Ryu watched as a man with a mask over his face walked over to him. Ryu stopped breathing for a second, after feeling the chakra of the man. This could only be one man, The Kage of the Dawn Village. This man seemed to be somewhat like Ryu, since it seemed that they were both jokesters. Ryu laughed a little not showing anyone though. Ryu continued to stare at the mask that the man had on.

“Well welcome to the Dawn Village, I hope that Soujiro and Kei didn't give you too much trouble."

Ryu bowed this was one of the things Ryu always found respectable. “No they didn’t. Just a little fun and games, but that is not anything new to me. Since in most cases I am just like you.” After finishing the sentence Ryu looked at Kei and Soujiro smirking at them.

"You are welcome here, as I see you are not trying to be a threat at the moment, and as for the other ninja whom is due to arrive shortly, most likely with Gi, he has already been cleared. He started to hover in the air, taking a seated position and merely stared at Ryu before coughing slightly and sighing. "Do you have any questions??"

Ryu finished bowing and looked directly at the mask of the Kage. “Trust me, you will not have to worry about anything, if you want I could help you with something. I am just wondering though, Gi rings a bell in my head by any chance is he talented by any way.” Ryu stared at the Kage as his eyes starting to grow green.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
“Trust me, you will not have to worry about anything, if you want I could help you with something. I am just wondering though, Gi rings a bell in my head by any chance is he talented by any way.”The Reimeikage rolled his eyes, something that couldn't be seen with his mask on, yet he laughed at Ryu's remark. It should have been obvious that the Dawn Village was built from the ground up, being based off ninja and specialty powers that were not normal in shinobi practices, making for quite the sturdy balance of power.

He just smiled, and stood up from his floating seating position, and looked at Ryu oddly. "Of course he is talented as a ninja. He is an ANBU. No ANBU ISN'T talented as a ninja. Otherwise he would not have such a job. If you mean what does he specialize in, I could say that he likes using irregular chakra of the dark."

Kei started at Ryu. he didn't like him, and the look that he gave Soujiro said this, and sent Soujiro into a fit of laughter that had him doubled over in seconds. He couldn't stop laughing. "Hey shut up Soujiro, or I'll rip out your eye like I did to that one ninja before we ended up here." He walked up to Ryu and glared at him. "I don't care what Fang-sama said." He spit. "If you cause any problems I'll rip off all of your limbs."

"Oh geez Kei, really don't act like such a beast!!!!"

Stark

Bronze Member
GI walked slowly following behind Ryu and walking with the Kumo ninja. He didnt speak to the Kumo ninja at all during there walk back to the village since he was to bored and he wanted to see what the Kage would say of his actions. When Gi reached the entrance he noticed Sojiro,Kai,Ryu and Reimeikage standing talking. GI smiled slightly as he walked up towards Reimeikage.

"Good after noon Reimeikage" GI said as he reached the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back