• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto - The Betrayal [裏切り]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Avin noticed the Kage of the Dawn Village had black eyes which weren’t normal in most cases but he didn’t even know what it could do. He waited for another person to confront him with his hands flattened. Then Jounin came out of the trees but looking at them with his Byakugan they were stronger than normal Jounin. Avin ignored everything Toruma said but looked at him just in case he tried to attack. Jounin appeared infront of Avin but then quickly left by jumping in the air and heading inside Konoha but why were they going after Arashi. Avin hoped Arashi would be ok but he had a battle of his own right infront of him. He didn’t show his emotions when Toruma spoke but had anger inside of him.

Toruma had great speed he was behind Avin in a second or so. He turned around then made hand signs making Shadow Clones. All of Avin’s shadow clones all attacked Toruma they would probably be finished quickly but at least they would do something. He quickly jumped into the trees hiding while his shadow clones did the work for now. Avin took out kunai and attached exploding tags onto them. Avin waited for the right time to attack which would be soon. He threw the kunai at then they hit the ground close the Toruma then exploded which would do harm him even if it was barely any damage everything counts. He hid behind the tree hoping that Toruma didn’t find him.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This would be a bit exciting to say the least. He was hoping that the fight wouldn't get TOO boring, but he saw that already the ninja he was fighting was using novice tactics. First he made an amount of shadow clones and jumped into the trees, to which Toruma snickered. What kind of ninja with a dojutsu as powerful as the Byakugan hid in a tree during a fight?? It was pathetic. Toruma was looking right at the ninja, and his eyes would miss nothing that was going on. The shadow clones were rushing in, but there was no reason to worry about clones using weak attacks to start a battle.

"Oh come on, I won't even have to try if you keep that up."

The black eyes were tracing and giving Toruma all the information that he needed, and as the ninja moved in the tree, he pulled out kunai, and Toruma snickered. His eyes were right on target as his assumption about exploding tags was correct. For the entire time, he'd simply been jumping around to clones attacks, though with a series of blows he had taken out half of them. He ran in a circle as the kunai flew down, and called out, "Raiton: Dendou Atsuryokuha!!!!" His arms raised and during movement the electricity had moved up his arms faster, where it stopped and by widening his arms, he jumped and made a ring of electric chakra to trap the clones...........

"That was soo easy. Now for you ninja." He avoided the moderate explosion that followed, and the rest of the clones were wiped out, the exploding chakra mixing with the electricity making it even more devastating. It was going to be a breeze. His arms raised again, as he made a copy sign, and used the same jutsu he used previously. He fired the crescent blade out towards the tree that the ninja was hiding it, but this time it broke apart and slammed itself through the tree, making it fall into the 7 sections, so there was no way that the ninja could stay in it. "Come on get serious!!!!!!" He was already finishing hand signs, and clasped his hands together....."En'en Ryuuseiu no Jutsu."

Toruma punched the ground, and a massive clunk of rock flew into the air, which was followed by a pulse of chakra, that had unknown effects to the ninja, unless he was paying attention, yet it was unlikely since he had to be preoccupied with the tree falling. Soon after flaming balls of twisted energy began raining down all around the forest area, so large, some small, some bigger than cars. "Somebody us going to be left in the oven too long."

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Avin took a breath of air thinking the shadow clones did something but they were taking out it seconds. The jutsu Toruma used was something Avin had never seen before the explosion didn’t even touch him and making the rest of the shadow clones perish. Avin dodged the tree that fell from Toruma’s jutsu. The massive piece of rock that flew in the air was nothing but then balls of twisted energy fell from the sky but Avin dodged most of them except one that couldn’t be dodged anyway Avin tried seconds later but got hit and fell to the ground he got back up sadly he was bleeding now.

“Fine I will be serious now!”

He made hand signs then made shadow clones but this time each one had an exploding tag on them. He then ran at Toruma saying,” Divination Field, 64 Strikes.” Avin then focused chakra into his fingers and swiftly started to hit Toruma at his body all around at his chakra coils system first two times, then four times, then eight times, then sixteen times, then thirty two times, and finally sixty four times. Meaning it should limit the jutsus he could use.

Avin looked at Toruma smirking then he started to breathe a little harder than usual but still stood up and had energy left. He wondered what Toruma was going to do now since his jutsus should be limited now which meant that Avin might have the upper hand now.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: That post is invalid. You cannot post that you touched my character......period. When in an rp battle one must post an attack, and then wait for a responding post from the other rper.

Not only did you send clones after me, and say they all grabbed me, which would never happen, you even said I was caught in an explosion.

Following you supposedly hit me while I was distracted as if my dojutsu wouldn't be marking all you tried to do, and then used the 64 palms on me. You must be out of your mind Felix...........

I would think of such as yourself should know how to rp battle, and what power playing is at this stage in rp skill. I'm sure anyone who reads that post will agree.

On top of all of that, you stated that you were caught in a crash and explosion by a mini meteor, yet got up like nothing happened. That is impossible. How does a person get sent flying backwards and caught in a blast that causes a crater, and come back from it with out using defense jutsu, or even a scratch??

Last edited:
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
ooc: As much as I don't want to, I agree with SR. Most of your post was GM/PP.

IC: Hotaru looked at the members in anger at first, for not agreeing completly with the plan. But he then understood why they had made their choices. "I understand." He said, getting ready to jump out, but turned to Arashi when he spoke. "I'll do it. Me, Avin, and this boy will do it." Hotaru gave a slight smile, since the plan to protect both villages, and hopefully all the shinobi nations, would go as planned. "Yes, Arashi, Avin, an me boy." He said, but noticed what he said. "Uh I mean Me." Hotaru told the Councel, scratching the back of his head.

"Okay. That will do." One counsel member said, "But for now it seems we have problems. I know you can hear the sounds of combat outside. It is time to fight."

Hotaru looked at Arashi, who looked at him, and nodded in agreement . "Let us go. I hope you can fight." Hotaru gave a smile. "I may be a little Chunin, but I can whoop some ass." He laughed, but stopped when he realized the lenguage he was using infront of the Councel. Hotaru dashed out along with Arashi. The two ran out into the streets of Konoha. "Come get some." Arashi said. Hotaru looked at the on coming Shinobi. "Fool!" Hotaru yelled, throwing a kunai infront of Arashi. The kunai missed one ninja, but was ment as a destraction. "Dawn Ninja." Hotaru said, standing next to Arashi. "They're here."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Toruma was unimpressed. The ninja made more shadow clones, but this time attached exploding tags to them, seemingly for no reason, because they did not move forward, or attack. He was already breaking down the way that his opponent was moving, and before he even got close, Toruma smiled. "I know that stance anywhere. You are trying to catch me in a field of the eight trigrams, but that will never work for you. It's too bad you obviously don't know how to use your eyes the way they were intended." His hands went together, and with in a second of time, the ninja began to strike at the chakra network, ultimately using the 64 palms technique of the Hyuuga. The ninja started to breathe hard, and Toruma laughed............from above the ninja.

"I can't believe you didn't see the clones I made. One to take that assault, and one for my next attack. It's over for you." The clone had been damaged badly, and it took a step forward, and exploded, catching his opponent in an unavoidable blast at close range, that sent him flying backwards, and into the second clone, whose hands were covered in electricity. The force of the ninja's flying body made it easy for the clone to strike his spine multiple times, and paralyze him. Toruma then dropped down in from of the ninja, several yards away.

"I have long since studied the art of the hyuuga, and made my own move through years of training." He rushed at the ninja, and chakra erupted from his fingers, in long lines that very very visible, and it almost pained him that the man had no escape, as his body was paralyzed from his clone's strike. "GAME OVER!!!!"

His body moved at extreme speed and in seconds, Toruma had hit and forcefully opened all of the ninja's chakra gates, other than the eighth one. The effects were simple, nearly all of the ninja's chakra had been shot out at once, rendering his body useless, and it was possible that he would die on the spot from all of his chakra going out of control, but Toruma wasn't finished. He jumped up, and slammed his finger right on the position of the final gate, sending his enemy flipping through the air, and Toruma landed on his knees turned around.

"That's the last result, my Eight Gates Assault. You won't be fighting again for awhile, but I'm not even sure if you can hear me, you might be dead, that or completely unconscious."

dragoon979

It had statred as a normal day for Ryuu. He had woken up and hunted for breakfast. Then he had gone in search for his brother. He had found a few tips but they all were dead end. So he was just wandering through the forest like usual. He was in part of the forest that was by Konoha. he had heared sounds of a battle.

"humm. it must be the dawn villige. lets see what i can find out about my brother."

he started walking toward the battle.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ashido woke up after greeting the floor.......with his head. "Ow, what a rude awakening." he commented on his landing. Ashido stood up and picked up his battle puppet. "Well," he said. "Might as well go see what the others were doing." He walked out of his room, closing the door behind him.

Ashido walked into Gaara's room. "Hey guys!" he said cheeringly. "What's up?" Kankuro stood up. "Ah, you're here." he walked up to Ashido. "Well," he started off. "Gaara is going to the Hidden Leaf Village to meet with the Hokage about a...... situation, and he needs body gaurds, what's were we come in." Kankuro looked at Ashido. "So, what do you say?" Ashido thought about it. "Well, I haven't been to the Leaf Village before.........Sure! Why not?" Kankuro nodded. "Ok, we're fixing to leave, so get ready." Ashido nodded and left to his room.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
After Avin finished his jutsu he waited to see what Toruma would do ad he didn’t have to wait too long for it. He noticed that it was a clone but it was too late to do anything about it. The clone exploded making Avin fly backwards and into another clone whose hands were covered in electricity which struck his spine multiple. Avin tried to move but was in shock that he was paralyzed and he wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. He looked at Toruma who just jumped down from the tree and Avin was vulnerable for an attack.

After a minute of struggling Avin gave up even trying to move since he knew it wasn’t going to work. Avin listened to what Toruma said since there was nothing else to do but Avin didn’t believe a word he said until he saw it for his own eyes. He looked at Toruma who was charging at Avin now with lines of chakra that everyone could see. He just smirked getting ready for Toruma to finish him off which was going to happen soon. Avin’s body became useless and he started to bleed he looked at Konoha one more time just to in case he was died in a few minutes.

“Guess he does know something about the Hyuuga Clan.”Avin said to himself. Without Avin even knowing Toruma hit him and he went flying in the air and finally hitting the ground. Avin’s eyes closed and he was unconscious with Avin having a smirk on his face. He hoped that the rest of Konoha would be able to fight to the end as he started to dream. “You were weak he don’t deserve to be a ninja.” Avin continuously heard while he was dreaming. And he stood there not being able to move, talk, or do anything at all.

dragoon979

Ryuu was in a sprint now. He wanted to get there before the dawn village had left. He stoped suddenly senseing more people on the way. he desided to wait for them in case they knew where his brother was. So he waited in the shadows for the two that were coming.

"they better hurry up. ive got some questions to ask"

so he waited in the darkness. he waited until they where close. then he went to the tallest part of the tree to get a better look. He had seen the sybol of the dawn villige on there head bands. He smirked.

"finaly a lead"

Last edited:

Sou-jiro

Sou-jiro sat on top on one of his summoned snakes, they were just coming back from a mission which was over seas, and seen the fact that he was too lazy to walk he used his summoning jutsu to be in the Dawn village faster, Sou-jiro thought about the fact that the Dawn-village had taken him without any problems, but that was probably because of his superior skills. When Sou-jiro was near the dawn village he jumped of his snake and let him return to wherever he was from. Sou-jiro used his speed to overcome the last few miles fast, and within a matter of minutes he was home again. The Dawn Village

The dark haired young man went straight for his home, to grab something to eat and after that he was thinking of repaying his old home a visit because of the rumours he heard, all the rumours were saying that Konoha had grown because of the fact that the Hokage died of a incurable curse.

“ Well I guess that’s what they deserve” Sou-jiro said while he jumped from branch to branch in other to get to Konoha and just before he got Konoha he stopped, he never would have guessed that he would be emotional about this.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Re: Naruto - The Betrayal [???]

The sun shined brightly through out the Dawn Village. Ryoku felt the rays hit his forehead, but not his eyes, it was rather strange since, when he was younger he would always get the sun in his eye's in the same direction as he had his bed now. He rolled over onto his legs. He looked over at a nightstand right next to his bed. One was the cracked frame photograph of his parents, the other of his lost love, Ino. Both made a large impact on his life to this point. He needed to find a way to meet them both, which would be impossible, since his parents are dead. He brushed his hand on both photographs, but the nightstand seemed to be missing something. He did not know what, but it just needed something to complete it. He got out of his bed and then walked over to a large dresser that had a little mirror at the top. He stared at himself and adjusted his hair, so he was sure it would look good. Then he stared over at another photograph, which made him gasp. He picked it up and stared down at it.

"Team five...all of the original members...We all looked like a bunch of idiots, but then again, we were all twelve...except Marx, I think he was thirteen. Then he stared up at Kurute, their sensei. He was not sure what had become of him, he probably died of old age, considering Ryoku was now fourty-three. He then started to reminisce on their time together, not with all the other members, just with their original team. Although those memories were short lived, considering that Marx bailed after their first C-rank mission to Suna, it was nice to think of those first two fights that Rayex and Ryoku had, providing a long time rivalry, which lead to Rayex leaving and coming back in the next few years.

He set it on the nightstand next to his bed, knowing now that that was missing. He smiled as looked down at it and then turned away. He walked over to a cabinet in the side of his room, and opened it up, holding a gourd of Sand. He took the right strap with his left hand and threw it over his shoulder and then throw the other strap over the other shoulder. He then walked towards the door, but picked up his naginata on the way out, and set it in the strap on the back of his gourd. He then walked out of the door, and into a large room, which was set pretty much like his two other houses in Konoha and Suna. He pretty much just ignored the room and then walked towards the front door. He opened up the door and stepped out onto the exposed ground, looking down both roads on the side of his house. He moved to the right direction and started to stare around the road, he saw that there were a lot of people, but not as much as somedays that he could remember from Konoha.

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
OOC:

Yet another template where one knows the many forms of the chidori, and rasengan, with no valid explanation of how they were learned at all. That is all trivial, as many rpers seem drawn to those two jutsu, and their usage is rather pathetic seeing as how as I said above, they aren't even hinted at in the bio.

There are some things I can't stand to see.............

This is a jutsu that only one man used in the history of Naruto ever. This special technique was the Yondaime Hokage's, and his alone. The secret formula was never discovered, and so the technique died with him, so how is it that your character randomly knows this jutsu?? I'd love to get an explanation on that one, especially since you even left out vital parts of the jutsu description.

This is just stupid, because this is not a jutsu, but in most cases an actual kekkei genkai, unless you are saying that Hakumei is extremely skilled in the use of sand justu and manipulation, in compare to such a ninja as the Nidaime was with water. I doubt this to be the case however, as it was never stated.

1.)Who are you to say what technique is supposedly used to draw out a rasengan's true power??

2.) How can you say that you need massive amounts of clones to use their chakra?? Clones are not used for that purpose because simply using that technique to make 100 clones would nearly deplete your chakra!!!! Each clone does not have separate chakra, but some of the original users, and you never stated that this jutsu transforms the nature of the rasengan like an elemental release, so the need of clones for that reason is completely invalid.........

3.)There is no way in hell a jutsu has a blast radius that is multiple miles in diameter. I won't say that some jutsu can't be extremely powered, even with force to wipe out a town, or city, but it's simply ridiculous to say that your jutsu goes for "miles and miles", and no definite reach is even applied.

Point taken. I'll fix that up right now

And a little word of advice; don't take this to seriously. It is just an RP after all.

:OOC

Last edited:

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
The wind blew gently through the barren, stoney plains of the Earth country as it usually did, with the hot sun bearing down on all of it's inhabitants as they went through the days with their usual routines. That is how life went; you got up, went to work, made the needed amount of money to support your family, then you came home to a warm, comforting place with your wife and children waiting for your return. That was life.

At least, that is how life was for that of a commoner. The life of the Ninja was much different. Hakumei knew that all too well, after the years he had experienced in his life time. At only age fourty five, he had ammassed great amounts knowledge from the world he lived in, from the places he had seen, the people he had known, the history he had learned, the missions he had accomplished, those that he killed... all that and so much more had. Most of what he knew though, came from a certain person that he loved and respected: his father. That's what he liked to to think of him anyways. The man's true identity was the Tsuchikage Tomoshibi of Iwagakure, the Village Hidden in the Stone. That was his former title, anyways. He now had another title that replaced the one which he took so much pride in: deceased.

It had been twenty five years since the death of the honorable Kage... a horrible one at that. Hakumei could remembered it as if it happened yesterday. One normal day, as he was returning from his first accomplished S-Ranked mission, hoping to see the face of a proud father figure as he walked into the place that he called home. Several weeks before the mission, Hakumei had undergone rigerous, and brutal training from Tomoshibi to achieve the class of S-Rank. Having finished every single thing with great results, the final task in his training was to fight Tomoshibi himself.

Though Hakumei had lost greatly to the Tsuchikage, he held his own very well against his onslaught, especially for someone who had only held the title of Jonin for several months. From what Tomoshibi saw in the ninja, he could tell that the young man had great potential. He had allowed him to go to advance to the S-Rank, one of the highest and most respected level of ninja.

What Hakumei had come home to, was not that of a proud man... but to a beheaded one. Tomoshibi's body was seated in his favorite chair, with the top of the neck covered in blood. The head was no longer attatched to the old man's body. It had been severed, and taken away.

Many strong emotions were running through Hakumei's mind, those of hate, anger, rage, disbelief, saddness, depression... but all he could come to do was to cry. Tomoshibi always told him never show anyone your true emotions, but he just couldnt' help it. This sight was just to much to bear, and all he could do was pour his heart out through the tears that came rushing from his eyes. Tomoshibi was the only true family that Hakumei had... and now he had been swiped away from his reach, and now he was gone and never coming back.

This was the day that Hakumei had left the village, not wanting to cope with the man's death. He told one of what he was doing, or what had happened to their leader. They would soon find out on their own. This was also the day that Hakumei had hardened his heart, keeping his true feeling on the inside and never letting them out. That was what he decided, and that was how it would be.

He stood over the dead man's grave, which was high up on a hill overlooking Iwagakure. Hakumei knew that Tomoshibi would have liked the view. It showed all the wonderful scenery, and so many mountains that were off in the distance. The sunset looked amazing everytime here, almost so much to make Hakumei not want to leave the place. He knew he had to get going though. The world was calling him, and he had to oblige to it. The only thing he lived for anymore, was missions and a good fight. At least he still had his beliefs. They never got in the way of his missions though... unless he felt absolutely disgusted by what was asked of him.

There would be plenty of jobs for Hakumei in the time to come though, for a war beginning to rise from beneath the surface. This would bring nothing but anger, hate, senseless violence, spilt innocent blood, death, the things that Hakumei loathed to see. Each side had their own beliefs, and a strong difference of beliefs caused nothing but pain and fighting. Hakumei did not judge either of their beliefs, they each had the right to their own opinion... he just didn't know which ones he should believe. Shrugging off the subject for now, he bowed to the grave in respect for his old Sensei, then turned around and started walking away. He had a war to fight... whether it be on one of their sides... or his own.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 35867

Name: Ken Haburi

Personality: Somewhat quiet, lonely, loyal to Rain Village but won't go against allied villages as treason. (if it happens)

Village: Hidden Rain Village

Ninja Rank: Jonin

Appearance: (Brown, messy, long hair), (Blue eyes), (Black, sleeveless shirt), (Khaki pants), (Rain village headband), (Vest), (Boots), (Sheath for katana on back with a holder for large shuriken attached to it), (kunai/shuriken holster on right leg).

Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, Large Shuriken, Katana.

Side: Against Dawn Village.

Clan/Bloodline: Haste Jutsu: Makes user extra swift. Useful also when using swords and other weapons for increase in swinging speed and throwing weapon speed.

Extra: N/A

Bio: Ken was born in the Hidden Rain Village and remains loyal to it. He has two older siblings (Anyone is welcome to be those siblings of Ken. Just let me know). Around the age of three, Ken's parents tried killing all of their children, but failed, thanks to Ken's older brother and sister. Ken grew up lonely, doing well in his ninja studies. At the age of 7, he amazingly passed the graduation exam to become a Genin. Soon after, his siblings taught him the Haburi clan's Haste Jutsu and gave him his first katana. He trained everyday with his brother, and mastered it after two years. At that age(9), Ken passed the Chunin exam and became a Chunin.

In his Chunin years, Ken had been treated with much respect by his siblings, who passed at the same time as Ken, and many other Chunin. Ken and his siblings often went on missions together, after the death of Ken's former team mates. He began to ponder why he was always the one to suffer, and struggles to find love outside of his remaining family. He later became a Jonin at the age of 13 and went solo until his siblings became Jonin when Ken was 16. At 17, he decided along with his brother and sister, that he would become a member of the ANBU black ops. He continues to follow his goal, along with trying to find someone to love.

Jutsus: Many Water style Ninjutsu, and also pretty skilled at Taijutsu. Not very skilled at Genjutsu. Has mastered the Water Clone Jutsu.

How's that?

D

Deleted member 35867

OOC: *bump* Apparently nobody likes this RP anymore. ;_;

D

Deleted member 35867

OOC: I'm just waiting for my template to be approved. I put lots of work into that! >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back