• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2014)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Narutimate-Storm-Rev-Ann.jpg

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution announced - Gematsu

Oh fucking boy. I need to start playing storm 3 again, I've probably gotten kinda rusty. More info coming in December.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Hot diddly!! :D

Finally, we'll see the epic conclusion from UNC3! I actually liked the story and I'm looking forward to it.

And that pic.. Naruto and Sasuke is the best! :D

WanPisu

Awards
I promised myself not to buy another game until the manga's finished, if ever. I do wonder though if this one will be more of a Storm game or Generations. Most likely the latter?

Roronoa Zoro

This will be the last game in the storm series and will have over 100 playable characters, including two new characters drawn by Masashi Kishimoto which I assume are the two silhouettes you can see in the picture in the OP. There will be combination ougis, or ultimates, in the game. Will be playable at Jump Festa, which by the way does anyone know when that is?

Roronoa Zoro

New screenshots: Naruto Storm Revolution: First 30 Screenshots, Confirmed for Europe | Saiyan Island

It seems that tailed beast mode might actually be playable this time, instead of just being an ougi (ultimate). Naruto may also to turn into the the complete nine tails as an awakening.

EDIT: Actually tailed beast mode will probably be an instant awakening, and nine tails will probably be an ultimate.

EDIT 2: I think the three tailed silhouette might have something to do with Rin. Not sure though since the shape of it doesn't look like the sanbi.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Wasn't really expecting this but I am interested. I wonder what those two new characters will be like. The one standing up looks like Yamato or Naruto. lol

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
They've barely given the series time to breathe, didn't new DLC for the last game just come out? They can't even add more than 10 characters at this point.

Roronoa Zoro

It came out a couple months ago. Yeah Ninja Storm 3 hasn't even been out for a full year but most fans of the series (including myself) are already itching for the next game. There were around 80 characters in the last game. This game is supposed to have over 100 characters. Some of the characters may actually be different versions of the same character (Storm 3 has like 4 different Narutos, and he's not the only one). Not sure what other characters will be added, but they may add old characters that we wanted before but weren't put in the previous games.

Characters we can expect to play as in Revolution: KCM Minato, Sage Hashirama, Adult Obito, Jyuubi Obito, possibly the Jyuubi itself.

New moves/awakenings we can expect: Tobirama's flying thunder god technique, Sakura's Strength of a Hundred Seal

EDIT: Would also like to point out that the silhouette with three tails is actually a human, like how Naruto was in his 1-3 tailed state.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm saying the story hasn't progressed enough to warrant a sequel just yet. They've only moved a step further in the same arc they were on. Especially if they're just including more versions of the same characters.

Roronoa Zoro

It's pretty obvious that the manga is nearing it's end. By the time the game comes out it will probably be over or nearly over. If not, they can just make another fake ending like with the current game. But the fact that this is the last game makes me think otherwise. Why else would this be the last Storm game?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
More than likely so CC2 can move on to work on other anime-related games. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Saint Seiya were big hits in Japan, it's obvious that expanding a bit couldn't hurt them in the least.

That or they're going to rebrand them as something else. I'd love it if we got something close to the original Ultimate Ninja games, those were way fucking better.

WanPisu

Awards
It's pretty obvious that the manga is nearing it's end. By the time the game comes out it will probably be over or nearly over. If not, they can just make another fake ending like with the current game. But the fact that this is the last game makes me think otherwise. Why else would this be the last Storm game?

Yeah, I'd expect the manga to end before or near the release date of this game. I doubt that means they'll have enough time to cover the full story though.

Last Storm game? Have I missed something? :eek:

Roronoa Zoro

Naruto-Storm-Revolution-Scan-2.jpg

Will be called Mechanical Naruto and apparently will have a two step awakening, the first which will turn him into his demon cloak form and from that, the second which is apparently a robo version of his full kyuubi form (could this mean other characters will have two step awakenings?). He will be able to use rocket launchers and other explosives.

No doubt will be broken as fuck when the game comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back