• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Pain Lives On (A NextGen RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Naruto: Pain Lives On (A NextGen RP)

Nearly thirty years after Suna and Konoha were broght to the brink of war by Orochimaru, peace in the Village Hidden in the Leaves has been restored. The Sixth Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki, and the Fifth Kazekage, Gaara of the Desert, have brought a forced peace to the small shinobi lands around them. The many small nations keep quiet to avoid the fate of the former Country of Sound, now a part of the Land of Fire.

Of course, it is to be expected that not all is as peaceful outside the village walls. The other shinobi lands feel threatened by Konoha and Suna’s seemingly unbreakable alliance. The Land of Lightning in particular feels that it’s survival is made more difficult by the allied Lands of Wind and Fire.

Even within the villages, some tensions are high. Though Naruto has tried to change the clans in Konoha, some clans still feud internally. Many clans feud with rival clans in other nations, INCLUDING Suna.

This tension may soon burst into clan wars within and between the villages. But while clans war internally, can the villages stave off the war-mongering nations outside their alliance?

Rules:
1: ONLY 2 UCHIHA. I do not want an RP full of Sasuke wannabes!
2: No Godmoding
3: No Powerplaying
4: Be Literate! Spelling and Grammar are your friends!
5: You may play as many characters as you can handle, but if you take on too much, I may ask you to give some up.
6: Children of old characters should be between Ten and Seventeen years of age, as a guideline.
7: If you REALLY want to, you can play one of the shows’ characters that isn’t dead yet.
8: I reserved the right to ask you to change your character for any reason.
9: Try to balance out the set of characters so I don’t have to ask people to change their characters. I don’t want a bazillion jonin, or all Leaf Villagers, or all girls, understand?
10: Try to make sure that your character doesn’t clash with another. For example, saying you’re Sasuke’s only child with Sakura if someone else says they’re his child with Hinata.
11: Post your template in the OOC thread, and put the password ‘Kyuubi’ at the top of your templates.

You’ll notice that I left a lot of details open-ended in order to give you as much freedom with your characters as possible. I’ll edit it some as we go on.

If you need help with characters, I can help you if you PM me.

Template:
Name:
Partner and Race: (If applicable)
Preferred Teammates: (If you want me to take this into consideration when I make teams)
Village:
Parents: (If they’re from the series)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Last edited:

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
"Kyuubi"

Name: Kimari Uzumaki
Partner and Race:
Preferred Teammates: none doesnt matter to me
Village:Leaf Village of Konoha
Parents: Naruto Uzumaki (if this isnt possible i can change)
Appearance: Almost identical to naruto his hair is dark colerd and spikey with parts that hang over his eyes
Personality: Kimari is just as silly and outgoing as his father he doesnt care to much to be like his father the hokage he rathre spend more time on his taijutsu and Ninjutsu and wants to own his own ninja academy one day
Bio:Kimari Uzumaki has heard about all of his fathers adventures and always gets annoyed when people talk about how he has to live up to the expectation of his fathers amazing deeds. Kimari can always be found training outside the village by the river he loves staring at pretty girls and usually takes things to far.

Last edited:

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
OOC: Sounds fun! Kyubii (can't spell)

Name: Saki Ishimura
Partner and Race: N/A
Preferred Teammates: Will work with anyone
Village: Konoha
Parents: Unknown (presumed deceased)
Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/img/78261 (Ignore wings; headband around neck like Hinata)
Personality: Calm in almost any situation, hopeful, tends to keep people's spirits up
Bio:
Saki was abandoned when she was only a newborn because of the Four-Tail Tiger is inside of her. She even had a childhood similar to that of Naruto and Gaara. She didn't have any friends and people often shun her for who she is. But she still decided to remain strong.

Like in Naruto when the Rookie 9 (Teams 7, 10, Guy and Baki) took the Chunin test at ages 12-13, Sora and twelve of her old classmates took the Chunin. Only five of the twelve passed including Sora.

Last edited:

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
OOC: a 13 year old jounin that doesnt sound correct to me...
twilight you really need to work on your RP talents....sorry but your template just didnt seem normal

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
OOC: Guys no spamming on the rp, there is a OOC thread for this. Meilin provided for a link tfor the OOC thread, if you read the rules you would have seen it

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
OOC: a 13 year old jounin that doesnt sound correct to me...
twilight you really need to work on your RP talents....sorry but your template just didnt seem normal

Not really Kakashi became a jounin at age 12 and itachi was a jounin at age 11 and was head of the ANBU.

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Kyuubi Baka-Kitsune

Name: Tsurugu Mitarashi

Partner and Race: Orochi - Snake

Preferred Teammates: N/A

Village: Hidden Leaf

Weapon: A scythe that is made from one of the great Manda's scales and has a unlimited amount of deadly poison and several Kunai

Bloodline Limit: Heaven Snake Seal
A evolved form of the Curse Seal that has a 5% chance of showing up on a child with a Cursed Parent. Like the Curse Seal the baby at birth has a 10% Chance of surviving it. But unlike the Curse Seal it is genetic and more easily controlled than it's predecessor but just as dangerous. During Level One it spreads across his arms in bands and stop at his eye's. In Level Two his head becomes similar to Manda's and grow two snake like appendages from his back and his body is black.

Parents: Anko Mitarashi

Appearance: Semi-Long spikey red hair with purple bangs. He has Almond eye's with black slits in them he has inherited his mothers face. He is slightly skinny but is very flexible. He where a regular black shirt with the Kanjin for Snake on the back. Dirt green pants and a jacket similar to his mother.

Personality:He is more than often kind but throw one crack about his mother and he will impale you with his scythe. He also has a blood lust like his mother.

Bio:He is the son of Anko Mitarashi. He never really knew his father as in his mother killed him right after she gave birth to him for calling her a snake in the grass whore. His Partner Orochi he named after the great Snake Demon not after Orochimaru who he wishes would go into a corner and die a slow and agonizing death.He is trained only by his mother.He is also immune to most poisons due to some gene his father had.

Jutsu:

Clone Technique - Bunshin no Jutsu
The Bunshin technique creates an illusionary clone of the one performing the Jutsu.

Transformation Technique - Henge no Jutsu
This technique allows the user to transform into anything or anyone. It is however an illusion.

Body Substitute Skill - Kawarimi no Jutsu
The user switches his or her body with a plant, animal or anything for that matter.

Hidden Snake Hands - Senai Jashuu
A summoning jutsu that brings snakes into the sleeve of the user, which can move out and attack/grapple anything they want to.

Body freeze skill - Kanashibari no jutsu
Used to immobilize enemies. Stops them and freezes them in their tracks.

Double Snake Assassination - Souja sousai no jutsu
This technique is a murder-suicide technique. Both the opponent and the user must die. This is also why it is treated as a forbidden jutsu.

Hidden Fire Snake Hands - Senai Katon Jashuu
A summoning jutsu that brings snakes into the sleeve of the user, which can move out and breath fire/grapple burn anything they want to.

Hidden Earth Snake Hands - Senai Doton Jashuu
A summoning jutsu that brings snakes into the sleeve of the user, which can move out and spite out mud/grapple anything they want to.

Poison Hidden Snake Hands - Doku Senai Jashuu
A summoning jutsu that brings snakes into the sleeve of the user, which can move out and poison/grapple anything they want to.

Hidden Water Snake Hands - Senai Suiton Jashuu
A summoning jutsu that brings snakes into the sleeve of the user, which can move out and Spray Ice and water/grapple anything they want to.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((Alright, seriously. Do you guys read the rules? Don't post your bio in here or make comments in here. ITs for the ooc thread in FI. The link is supplied above int eh orginal post. I don't want to see any more post after this. Sorry, meilin =/))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back