• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
ok i want to know what you think about Narutoimate Hero 3, if you haven seen anything on it go to www. youtube.com and search naruto ultimate ninja 3
anyway i think it look really cool, just tell me what you think about it

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
i cant wait till it comes to america... frickin 44 characters!

Genin~Kizashi

yeah i cant wait until it comes to america too, but i don't know when, they just came out with the first one

not to mention they even changed some stuff in the NA version. i was extremely disappointed when they made CS1 Sasuke and Kyuubi Naruto into characters instead of transformations like in the JP version.

i've been playing NH3 for a while now, and it's pretty dam good. btw, i forgot to mention that they didn't just add new characters to the game, they also added:

-New Arenas(the waterfall from sasuke v naruto, the meadow from gaara v kimimaro, etc.)
-New Transformations(drunken lee, butterfly chouji, etc.)
-New types of secret techniques, instead of just generic cutscenes(i.e. during one of Orochimaru's secret techniques, you take control of a giant snake, and your opponent has to do their best to defend themself against you until the technique is over)
-Minigames(my current fav is a tree climbing minigame in which you run straight up a tree dodging branches along the way)

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I have the narutimate game for PSP. Its really awesome. All the characters. And yes, he's correct about all those things. Itachi's special is complete ownage. You trap your opponent in slow motion while you repeatedly toss him around the screen. But I main Shikamaru, simply becouse he's my favorite character, and when used in the right hands, and great characters to fight with. You can also give him all sorts of techniques, like Chidori and Rasengan XD. I'm also a tournament champion in the US version of the game. (If you live in California, hit me up =P)

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
well i was on youtube and i watched a gameplay of sasuke and naruto and (transformed verson) and they both saved up all there chakra and did that big explosion when rasengan and chidori
that was cool

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
^^ Huh? i dont remember that move...

ive also got this game and completed the rpg mode the other day. its MUCH more fun with all the characters. my favs are Naruto (in the Gai/Lee Jumpsuit, totally awesome moves!!!) and yondaime. yondaime is awesomeness, his rasengan is the sheez!

i wish they had some moves from Naruto Part II... or atleast couldve added Older sasuke with his Body chidori and naruto with his 4 tail transformation... give us abit of a tease atleast to tide us over till they stop makin stupid fillers...

Henskie

I'm Batman
Uh I havent played any of these games because I heard that they were just too simple with the controls and it wasnt that interesting.... has that changed? should I pick it up??

Genin~Kizashi

Uh I havent played any of these games because I heard that they were just too simple with the controls and it wasnt that interesting.... has that changed? should I pick it up??

well, i dont think it's ever been too simple, not even since NH1. basic movement/attacking/item using is simple, but they add all sorts of complexities too it, like support characters, mid-match stage changes, multi-tiered stages, secret techniques, etc.

Genin~Kizashi

Not to mention substitution. That in itself takes a while to master.
not to mention, there are specific characters that take longer to master than others.
-to master Kakashi, you have to be able to use sharingan to it's full potential.
-to master Neji, you have to become an expert with his rotation jutsu.
-to master Gaara, you have to learn to utilize his long ranged attacks, despite his lack of speed.

there's all kinds of other characters that are tough to master as well.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
some of the fights arent that easy... they are in story mode... but doing A-Rank missions in rpg mode, like vs-ing itachi etc... are quite long battles that require a fair bit of skill just to simply hit r2 to dodge because of the fastness of it all...

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
^^ Huh? i dont remember that move...

ive also got this game and completed the rpg mode the other day. its MUCH more fun with all the characters. my favs are Naruto (in the Gai/Lee Jumpsuit, totally awesome moves!!!) and yondaime. yondaime is awesomeness, his rasengan is the sheez!

i wish they had some moves from Naruto Part II... or atleast couldve added Older sasuke with his Body chidori and naruto with his 4 tail transformation... give us abit of a tease atleast to tide us over till they stop makin stupid fillers...

hmm.... i dont know maybe it was something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back