• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Kottogakke (~RP~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
The response Etai recieved was rather surprising and rude. "Who the hell are you?" He could instantly tell that this girl was both eager and fond for battle, she was just itching to fight. The arrogance she expressed began to influence Etai as well, giving him a small desire to utterly destroy this girl. He asked himself if he really wanted to fight on the first day of school, during lunch even. Her voice rang through his head as a snak slithered out from her sleeve and his question had been answered. Yes.

"Well, how rude, somebody needs to slap some manners into you, you little brat"

Etai had spoken rather coldly and without regret, this girl had already begun to annoy him. Hopefully there would be a good amount of time before the bell would ring to dismiss lunch. Then again, it wouldn't really matter, it couldn't take too long to thrash this brat.

Azazel

Koki stood motionless for a short while, staring at the boy who had just unhesitatingly insulted her. Then she opened her mouth and laughter erupted from her lips. She started to laugh uncontrollably. Maybe this year wasn't going to be such a dud.

Koki's snake lightly hissed as Koki's skin started to change. Scaly patterns started to take over Koki's body, similar to the snake that now coiled around her right arm. Koki wasn't gonna let him have the first strike. She wouldn't be Koki if she did.

Without warning, Koki lunged her right arm straight forward, aiming for the boy's mouth.​

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
At first, the girl before him seemed speechless, but in a bizarre action, she began to laugh uncontrolably. Was this girl crazy? Perhaps there was something distorted within her mind that would make her act like this. The laughing had stopped and Etai's attention glanced down at the snake slithering around her arm. He could she was going to attack, it would be obvious to anyone. Within a few seconds he had already braced himself for this attack.

He smirked, her fist rocketed towards his smirk now and as it did, a layer of black formed where his mouth was. It took very little time to harden to an extreme level. As the fist makes contact with his mouth, the impact would be enough to shatter her entire hand, it would be almost impossible to stop herself, and if she tried she could probably save her entire hand and have only her fingers shattered.

The lunch erupted in chaos as they cheered for the fight that had begun.

Azazel

Koki's eyes' widened as she saw the black substance form in front of the boy's mouth. At this distance it would be impossible for her to completely avoid it. Something had to be sacrificed.

Koki let out a small hiss as she rotated her footing. At this moment, the snake that was coiled around her arm constricted, confined to a spot on the middle of her arm. As Koki's footing turned, so did her body, along with her hand.

Koki's arm collided with the substance with a thud.

"Looks like I underestimated you..." She said, jumping back

Koki had made it so her snake constricted to the point of impact, leaving it to take the damage
As the snake uncoiled, Koki noticed a bruise on her arm. The same spot that just collided. It was better than shattering her hand.

Koki held the snake in her hands as it started to wiggle. Its mouth opened up way beyond normality. Slowly but surely, a new snake, perfect in appearance to the first slithered out from the mouth. The snake had molted, shedded its skin.

"Just like new..." She said looking up at her opponent
The snake hissed at Koki, as if it was speaking to her
But another blow like that would be troublesome

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Raiden got in line and decided to get some Ramen for lunch since that was his favorite and the best thing there.He payed the lunch lady and went to the Class 5-C Table and sat down.So for a while he ate and when he was done he threw away his trash.So he got bored and saw a fight between some kid and Koki but hdidnt want to watch he thought it was stupid.

Last edited:

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
This girl before him had made an honest attempt to avoid shattering her hand, at the cost of her own pet though. Etai grew to dislike her even more with that known, but when a new snake formed he realized that she sacrificed her pet already knowing that he'd be okay in the end. The black substance faded from his lips, his smirk remained.

In the chaos of the lunchroom, suddenly, teachers had appeared. They leaped in between the two and spoke loud and gruffly. "That's enough, pull something like this again and you'll both be suspended for a few days" His smirk faded into a look of indifference.

"Hm. Fine, I believe I've made my impact"

He walked away, headed for his next class, hearing the teachers behind him yell, "Alright, show's over, get to class".

Azazel

"We're not finished here..." Koki yelled to the boy as he started to walk away.

Koki wasn't gonna let teachers get in her way. Especially after she'd been forced to sacrifice Dudael.

Koki reached into a pouch she had at her side. She pulled out a single kunai, and quickly launched it at the boy.

It headed for the back of his neck. He had to do something to avoid it.

Unfortunately Koki's kunai was caught by the handle by one of the teachers.

"I said that's it" The teacher said, looking Koki straight in the eyes

Koki stared down the teacher as the bell rang to end lunch...​

Last edited:

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
OoC: lol k, hurt snake is hurt. Uh, these are high ranked ninja teachers, I thnk they'd notice an uproar in the cafeteria rather quickly, especially since there should be a few in there.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Raiden walked back to class,quiet like always and looked out the hallway windows.He wondered what Koki would do this time in class.So as he walked he really wasnt paying attention and bumped into the girl from the morning."Oh sorry,hey its you...Saki."Said Raiden with relief."Yeah and we should stop meeting like this.*Giggle*,oh did you see the fight between the Akatsuki girl and the other kid?."Said Saki."Yeah the Akatsuki girl is in my class and her names Koki.But I barely saw it since I didnt want to."Said Raiden with a unsure look.

"Well I got to go,and can you meet me after school,near the river?"Then she disappeared just like before and left Raiden to go walking back to class."Oh great I forgot about class."Thought Raiden and then running back to class.

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
OOC: ^Sorry, I find your post a little...hard to follow and believe. Anyway, sorry for taking so long to post, New Years and all...so I'll just post a little post that doesn't really move anywhere so you know I'm still here ^_^

"Damn." Blaire hissed as the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. She had missed the chance to eat, but she usually spent her lunch times intimidating other kids anyway, either selling back their "missing" belongings or those that were paying her off not to spill any secrets or rumors (whether they were true or not) from spreading around the school. (they would anyway)

Depending on whatever's happing next, I may just end up skipping...

Azazel

Raiden walked back to class,quiet like always and looked out the hallway windows.He wondered what Koki would do this time.But a long the way he saw a kid getting beat up by an Akastuki kid,he knew one when he saw one and even though he was knew he could catch on quickly.So he decided to go and help him out,so he threw a Kunai at the kid and the kid stopped automatically."What do you want punk."The kid looked really tough but for Raiden he was nothing.

He jumped in and quickly took out his Chakra points,then he started teleporting from here and there punching and kicking him.The kid couldnt take anymore after that and he ran away trying to recover himself."Hey you alright?"Said Raiden with his hand out,trying to help him up."Yes,thank you Hyuuga Clan Member."Said the kid with a nose bleed but with gratitude."Hey dont sweat it,its ok."Said Raiden,then out of nowhere a couple of ANBU kids sorrounded Raiden and said:

"Hey we saw you beat up the kid and you were pretty fast and even though your new,we thought you should join us."Said the probably leader of their Squad.Raiden then put his guard down and said:

"I dont know,whats in it for me?"Said Raiden wondering about the possibilities."Well you will join our Squad,you get our protection,and once your good enough you will get your own Squad to command.Also you get to skip classes at times and more.So do you want to?"They said with confidence."Ok sure but now I got to get to class.So I guess cya."Said Raiden worried he'd be late."Wait here you go an ANBU Badge.Ok well cya."Said the leader and then they all disappeared and the Badge was right in Raiden's hand."I guess this will be a good year but now to class."Raiden put it in his pocket and walked to class.

Then he finally got to class and sat down.

OOC: I agree with EH. I don't care if you join ANBU, but you're not strong enough to teleport around like that. And at least let them put up a fight. He/she is an Akatsuki member after all. You can't just run in there and "take out his chakra points". You're not even strong enough to do that yet...

Azazel

Koki sighed as she headed back to class. All of the excitement of the day seemed to have been over with.

"Today we'll be going outside" Koki's teacher said as the kids entered the room
"For what?" Koki replied, giving the teacher a scold

"I'm obliged to make sure each and every one of you know the basic jutsu"
"Are you serious? That's Academy stuff"

"I know. But I have to. So lets go. Everyone outside"
The kids seemed to sigh in unison as they headed outside...​

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Horu groaned. Lunch wasn't any good and now they were heading outside. Every student there had to of known the Academy Jutsu. What was next, weapons training?

He sighed and shifted his puppet higher on his shoulder. The day was turneding out less eventful than he had hoped.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
So as Raiden was in class the teacher had said they were going outside for some Jutsu Lesson.When all of a sudden Koki scolded the teacher for saying that.Raiden chuckled quietly at that even though laughing wasnt what he did."Man this school is like a complete,copy of the Ninja Academy,just with Ninjas from different villages and clans."Thought Raiden but he wasnt the one to complain and that made Raiden think that this school was making him crazy in a way.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Blaire moaned loudly and quite obviously. They did this stuff back at the Academy! Blaire frowned, crossing her arms. First she missed lunch, a kid that "owed" her money was going to be feeling luckier than he should of been, and now they were doing this. Her fingers curled into fist. That one kid was going to regret coming to school today...there had to be someone to take her anger out on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back