• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Kottogakke (~RP~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

Class: 5-C

Koki looked at the small slip of paper in her hand. It was the first day of school... again. It was Koki's second year at Kottogakke and it already seemed routine and boring to her.

Koki sighed as she stood outside the huge building that was towering over her. It looked smaller now. A huge amount of noise erupted as Koki opened the school doors. The first thing she realized was the confusion among the first year students. They were scrambling around, searching for their classes.

Koki didn't really know what that felt like. She was relatively calm during her first year. A few kids actually collided into each other with a thud as they ran about.

Koki scoffed as she walked down the halls, and watched five first year girls flocking around a boy. It had to be either an Uchiha or Hyuuga. They were the only ones that got attention like that. Or from what she'd known.

The only thing that excited Koki was that she would be able to hang around with her friends again. Although her friends weren't really what people would call role models.

"Here it is..." Koki whispered to herself as she looked up at a sign that hung above a classroom door
5-C

As Koki opened the door to the room, she noticed a face she'd seen before. A woman stood in the front of the class. Koki had seen the woman around when she was a first year, but never really spoke to her or heard her speak

"Welcome" The lady said with a smile as she bowed to her​

OOC: Every Heart, I was thinking of making it so our characters knew each other. Since we're both in Akatsuki. And as far as the age goes.

13-First Year
14-Second Year
15-Third Year
16-Fourth Year

Unless you're like a transfer student or something...

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
((Let's start the show))
Horu had been walking throught the halls for a little over 2 minutes. soi fra, he hadn't seen anyone else from the Sand. A nervous girl bumped into him, dropping her notebook.

He groaned and pulled it up like a miniature puppet. He handed it to her. "Here." She shakingly took it back. "Th-thank you."

"Please, don't make me regret it." He looked at the slip of paper in his other hand. 5-C.

He walked over to the classroom and walked through the door.

Azazel

Koki had taken a seat at the back of the class. She hadn't noticed any of her friends yet, and the kids that were already in the class avoided her at all costs. No looks. No words. Nothing. All of them seemed to know who her alliance was with and her status.

Koki looked at the door as someone entered into the classroom. It was an unfamiliar boy. He had to be new...

"Great... another loser"

Koki said aloud at the boy's presence. If he was new, she was gonna make sure that he learned his place... and fast.​

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Horu rolled his eyes. "This should turn out fun."

He walked to the back of the of the room, but off in the corner. He wasn't intimidated by this girl, though the wasn't going to associate with her. He leaned his puppet against the wall.

After a minute or so, he flicked a small folded note over to her.

Azazel

Koki chuckled as she watched the boy walk over to a corner in the back. Just like she thought...

Koki kind of wanted the boy to reply, just so she could start a fight with him. She was anxious to see what he was capable of

After a moment of so, a small note landed on her desk. She opened the note and began to read it to herself

OOC: Here's where you tell what it says, lol

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. Let's start over, I'm Horu.
{Seal}​

Horu smiled. Release. A small cloud of sleeping gas escaped from the note. "I rule the school, lady."

He laughed to himself. You should wake up in a minute or so. Then, the real fun should start.

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
ooc: sounds good Azazel

Blaire was sitting in a seat next to Koki as the new student had come in.

"I agree..." she said to Koki's comment about the new loser. She watched with vague amusement as the boy tossed a note over to Koki. She decided not to lean in and find out what the note said, she would of mostly found out later from her anyway. Blaire watched with the slightest eye widening as the sleeping gas made itself known, smirking a little to see what Koki would do.

She laughed as the snake from her sleeves inhaled the gas for her. She couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"Stupid kid, thinking that you would be dumb enough to fall for something like that."

Hey...I just complemented someone...this must be an off day, she couldn't help but think sourly.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Horu was sarcastically shocked. "It's not from anything I did was it?" He laughed again. This was fun.

"You're alright, chick. Most people aren't as on their toes as you." He looked at the unconcious snake. "Or...prepared."

It was true, he didn't meet a good number of skilled shinobi in the Sand. If they were, they weren't in good enough humour not to fight to the death every time he did that.

He looked to the other girl. Let's hope she's as amusing.

Azazel

"Okay, class! I think it's time to start our lesson" The teacher said, looking from Horu, to Koki

"Not until Dudael wakes up..." Koki said, interrupting the teacher. The look on her face was nothing but seriousness

"I'm sorry, but due to your antics, we're running short on time"

"Not... until he wakes up!" Koki exclaimed, lowering her eyebrows
"He's already gonna be upset, thanks to... Horu over there. And if he misses the lesson.... well, lets just say that I wouldn't wanna be you. Or Horu for that fact"
She added with a chuckle

"I'm sure that he'd forgive me for continuin-"

The teachers words came to an abrupt halt as a silver shine soared through the air. It was a kunai. It collided with the wall behind the teacher, a few inches from her left ear...​

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
(I made a slight change to my C-rank jutsu. I figured that the one I originally had was more of a D rank and gives my character a little originality)

Blaire blinked as the kunai soared past her face. She slightly regretted not having her Byakugan activated, otherwise she would of detected that. Although she couldn't help but smirk as the teacher seemed to automatically glance at her.

"Wasn't me." she simply said with a vague motion of her hands in the air.

Azazel

The teacher turned towards the kunai. She wrapped her hand around the kunai handle and wedged it from the wall.

"Who through th-"
The teacher didn't have to ask the question

Koki's arm was still extended in the same position from when she threw the kunai. Her head was facing the floor, letting her long dark blue hair cover her face

"It seems like you're quite the trouble-maker" The teacher added, looking at the kunai
"Meh. What can I say? ....Maybe if you would've just waited for a few minutes, you wouldn't be bleeding"

"But I'm not blee-" Again, a silver shine soared through the air. But this time, the kunai skinned the teacher's right ear. A small amount of blood dripped to the floor from the newly formed cut on the teacher's ear

"Now, what were you saying?"​

Azazel

*BRRIING!*

The bell had rang for lunch. It seemed as if the bell served as an alarm clock for Koki's snake, as it jerked its head up at the sound.

"Thanks for the lesson..." Koki chuckled as she walked past the teacher
Koki walked to the cafeteria, with a weird smirk on her face. It was noisy as ever.

"God, I hate this place..." She said to Blaire​

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"Me too. Although, that was an interesting lesson." Blaire laughed. "I wonder what the old hag is going to do about it though?" she wondered aloud.

As she waited on Koki to comment, she pulled out a black wallet she had "found" during class. She couldn't wait to personally see the expression on the kid who had been sitting in front of her when he found his money to be missing. After pulling the cash out, she chucked the wallet into the trash can behind her.

"I wonder what they're serving for lunch..."

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
So it was Raidens first day at the New Ninja Training School.He was very calm since he was used to new things like this.But he got to school late so he had to hurry to his class or who knows what could happen to him.So he started to run to class but when he was about to make a turn he bumped into a girl and books went flying:

"Oh sorry,I umm."Said Raiden very nervous."Oh its okay."said the girl politely.They both were trying to get all their books as fast as they could."Hey wait your bleeding."Then the girl had noticed it and got some green Chakra on her hand and stopped it,"Ill be okay,since im a Medical Ninja sorta."Said the girl in a happy tone."So what class are you in?"Said Raiden not knowing what to do."Im in Class 5-C and here."The girl disappeared and a puff a smoke came out of nowhere,then Raiden saw a paper falling to the ground and he picked it up and it had the girls name and Schedule on it.

Then he remembered he had to get to class but this time he went walking.So when he finally got to class he saw some people missing so he wasnt really late.So he sat behind a girl named Kiko thats what he saw on her paper.He thought the class was gonna be really boring but then later on Kiko threw Kunais at the teacher and made her bleed.So finally it was lunch and Raiden got in line thought:

"Whats for lunch and I hope its good."

Azazel

"I wonder what they're serving for lunch..."

"Does it matter?" Koki said to Blaire
Koki was he kid that never ate school food. She could be starving and wouldn't touch any of it.

Koki quickly scanned the cafeteria, searching for any other members of Akatsuki.
"Where the hell is everyone?" She said as she passed a boy in line that seemed familiar. Maybe he was in her class

It seemed like Koki and Blaire were the only Akatsuki members at school today...​

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
OoC: Didn't see the thread until just now lol.

IC

Etai quickly thrusted up from beneath his covers in a panic, he checked the time. "Shit, I'm late" He quickly threw on his set of clothes that he always wore, he had several sets of them, all of which he washed from time to time. He rushed to the kitchen and forced a bowl of ramen down his throat, he didn't even know why he was eating the garbage, the food was really greasy and was only good when there was nothing else to eat.

Rushing down the street towards the school known as Kottagakke, still fighting away the taste of the greasy ramen while also trying not to trip. Finally he had made it and took immediate notice that his first class was already out. It was lunch time. He moaned. He had just forced a bowl of nasty ramen down when he could have just waited until he got to school. He was thirsty at least and decided to grab a drink, noticing a few other odd students conversing.

Akatsuki members, he heard the names Koki and Blaire. He grabbed his drink and approached them. He always found interest in interacting with other people that he did not know, usually it was random. He spoke sharpy but without a definite tone.

"Hey, what's up"

The jade in his eyes sparkled, while the eyes themselves refrained from moving.

Azazel

"Who the hell are you?" Koki said coldly to the boy standing in front of her.

She always had a sharp tongue, and usually spewed out whatever was on her mind.
Dudael slowly coiled up Koki's arm without notice, and slithered out of her sleeve. The snake reared its tongue, hissing at the jade sparkle in the boy's eyes.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back