• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Kigen abarabone sono Kuroimeian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
It was dark. The cave was silent for a minute, except for dripping water. Several tall figures stood talking. They looked at each other every once a while and then went back to discussing. One of the taller ones stepped forward. "Now..." the man proclaimed. "No longer shall we hide in the shadows of our brothers. Here is where we make our stand. It is time for a new threat to oppose the Shinobi world. We are unstopable. We are invincable. We...are...ONE!" There were several cheers around the cave, and the man smiled, as if he had done a good job. The man sat down in a throne in the center of the cave and looked around at the others. "Kuroimeian and Akatsuki," he whispered and then sighed.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Makoto cheered as the man gave a good speech. His companion dog Midori sat by Makoto's side. Makoto lead over to pet him and then fed him a treat. He looked around at all the other figures. They were members of Kuroimeian also. Makoto stood up.

"We shall make the name of Kuroimeian be feared by even the Akatsuke."

Makoto smiled as Midori stood beside him barking.

Azazel

Alizarin was the only one sitting during the speech. She had been petting the head of a snake, while it hissed at her.

Honestly, she hadn't been listening to the man at all. If she's heard it once, she's heard it enough. Speeches weren't really her style. Even if she had read millions of books, and heard millions of lectures, her teenage attention span just wasn't strong enough to pay attention to this speech in particular.

Then a man stood up and made a comment, along with the barking of his dog. How annoying the barking was. How high pitched and irritating. So uncool.

The one thing Ali did hear was the mention of them not having to hide out any longer. Finally, she would be able to emerge from the darkness. Finally, she would be able to widen her inventory. Finally, she would be able to eradicate...

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
The man stood back up and walked around. "Now..." the man said, walking into the light. His face was reveled and he smiled benethe his cloth mask, covering his nose and mouth. "We have almost only a week to complete the project. We can all complete our assignments, right?" The man eyed the room and sat back down, and started to play with a couple of scolls.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Makoto listened to his leader.

"We can all complete our assignments, right?"

Makoto thought about the groups goal and his mission in making it happen. Makoto nodded in agreement.

"Yes sir."

OCC: pretty short, I know

EnigmaticAngel

Hao was standing up when the leader gave the speech. He didn't really think it was impressive nor was it a good motivation. He just wanted to emerge out of the darkness and into the light. He was tired of hiding and being in secret. But actually, he thought the speech was the speech he was actually waiting for... to conquer the world!

"Leader... what would my assignment be?" said Hao with a dark tone to his voice.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
The man looked at Hoa. "Your assignment shall be to go to Konohagakure and search for any peices we are missing. All of you shall to go different villages, you and your partners. Is that understood? The man sat back down and looked around. Everyone seemed to understand. The man's head then did something odd. His head turned around 180 degress and began to talk in a different voice. "If there are no futher questions," the second vvoice said. "You may all leave as you wish..."

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Kai watched people pass by, being bored. He was in Konoha right now, getting ready for a mission given to him. He would have to travel soon, which he always enjoyed. Kai was bored right now, even though he could just talk to his split personality Konta. Kai walked around the town, looking for something to do.

He looked at the training ground, as he walked over there he saw people he remembered from his childhood. He waved and talked to people, until getting to the area. He looked at the tree, which he always through kunai at, and practices his puppets training on. Kai took out as piece of something that seemed like gum.

He jumped onto the trees thick branch which he then, took out a container that he always carried with him containing Wine. He drank a lot of it, making himself seem a little drunk. He stood up on the tree branch screaming, ”Konoha!” After doing this he lost his balance falling down off the tree, landing on his face. Kai laughed just getting back up, soon after he slapped himself.

After getting out of his drunken stage, he sat on the floor, thinking about his old times. He took out his Kunai, while walking to the tree. He threw the Kunai at the tree, continually, and finally stopping from boredom. Kai yawned for a second, laughing at the same time.

EnigmaticAngel

Hao recieved the leader's permission... "But leader, you know very well that i like working alone.. If i work with other people, they tend to get in my way and i dont finish my missions as fast as possible... Well, i'll be leaving now and will just scout the villages..." said Hao.
Hao teleported himsself to the outside of the cave and started making his way to his 1st village... Konoha.

Azazel

Alizarin merely sat in her place, hissing at her snake. Various people rushed past her as they headed to leave the confinement. Her partner. The very leader of Kuroimeian. She virtually was stuck without him. It was a "team" effort after all. Besides, his company wasn't so bad. As long as he didn't pull out those annoying puppets...​

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Makoto watched as Hao left.

"Hmmmm....a mission?" Makoto walked up to the leader, along with Midori. He passed by the only female in the group. Makoto didnt know her much, just that she used snakes to fight like he uses Midori to help. Something hissed as he walked by. He didnt know if it was a snake or the lady.

"Leader Hakii? Who is Midori and mine partner and what village do we go to?"

Makoto knew who is partner was already. He was just hoping that Hakii would let him go alone.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Kai had just gotten ready to start his mission, while putting things into a bad he almost forgot his favorite things, wine and gum. He wrapped his equipment and everything else around him. “Well I guess it starts now.” Kai walked outside hearing another voice that he quickly recognized. “Kai are we leaving now, for the mission, or are you going on one of your walks?”

“No Konta, we are going on the mission so you better get ready. This will be our best one yet.” Kai said all of this while smiling, seeing how Konta had finally talked again. Kai waved and said good bye to some of the people he wanted to, since he didn’t know how long he would be gone. He heard people screaming his name when he left the gate, as the gate closed he made one more wave good bye.

When the gate closed he looked forward, summoning his puppet, Taro on his arm, just in case anything happened since you always need to be prepared. Kai yawned running to his destination; surprisingly he was able to drink his wine while running the path. “Well here we go.”

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten sighed as the Leader made a speech. A.Bloody.Speech. He joined Kuromeian to create some havoc! This was just a little setback. He leaned against the wall as his earphones blared slightly with a hardcore song. He only listened a little to his fellow members and just recalled who his partner was. That ninken user...uh..What was his name again? Mikato? Mokata? Makoto!

Right, right...Shouten clearly walked over to him and patted him on the back. "I'm your partner...And as much as I hate dogs...I'll tolerate it since it's good in a fight.." Ugh...Why did he have to be teamed up with a dog-user? Ah well...as long as he can put up a fight, Shouten didn't care.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Hakii smiled as he turned his head around. "Well....," he said. "You will go as a team to your assigned village, but you will split up once there. We have yet to scout the Mist Village for useful shinobi. Go there! Hakii turned to his partner, who was still sitting. "Our assignment is the Hidden Sand Village, let's get going." Hakii began to walk twoards the back of the cave.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
A guy came up to Makoto and patted him on the back.

"I'm your partner...And as much as I hate dogs...I'll tolerate it since it's good in a fight.."

Midori barked at Shouten. Makoto petted him telling him to calm down. Shouten Nai was his partener. Makoto didnt know much about him either. This guy is my partner. He doesnt look like much. I hope this mission is easy. I dont feel like fighting today.

Makoto turned towards Shouten.

"So, we have been assigned the Mist Village. Me and Midori is ready whenever you are."

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Mist village? Ah...Home of the Bloodline Purge and home of the Seven Swordsman...This should be fun...unless of course, the nins there can't even put up a good fight." Shouten slumped slightly and sighed. "Let's go. I'm ready now."

Shouten walked out of the cave and flinched slightly at the sun. Damn it...why did it have to be sunny today, of all days!? Not even one cloud...It didn't help since they wore these cloaks, baggy cloaks might I remind you. Ah well...

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Makoto and Midori followed Shouten out of the cave. He saw Shouten flinch at the sunlight.

"Haha...too bright for ya Shouten?"

Makoto patted Shouten on the back. He walked over to Midori.

"What is it boy?"

Midori pointed to the east with his nose.

"Ok boy. Shouten, Midori can smell the ocean to the east. The bridge to the Mist Village is that way. Let's follow him."

Midori ran off into the east. Makoto followed him.

Azazel

Hidden Sand...
Alizarin thought to herself as she rose to her feet.

It had been a while since she had been there. The last time she could remember, she was merely a child. Maybe about 5 or 6. The thought of being annoyed at the sand as it whipped across her face raced through her head.

She didn't care much. As long as she engaged in some type of action

Ali turned towards the Kuro leader as he exited the cave.
Hakii...

"****ing puppets..."
She hissed to herself as she followed.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Haha...too bright for ya Shouten?"

Shouten practically hissed at the sky, daring it to be hotter and brighter. He never really like the sun. He preferred the gentle glow of the moon. That aside, he quickly kept up with his partner and started walking down the path, head listening to a blissful song. It usually took them around four days if they walk and at least a few if they run. They needed all the energy so they settled for walking.

"What exactly are we looking for?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back