• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Naruto: Iridescent Beginnings~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sometimes instinct was exceedingly appropriate and more often than not, when Daaku used any portion of the ideas and feelings that came from within, they paid off. The great spiritual connection that Daaku had with other people and animals gave him a great insight on the character of those he was around. "Amazing. That kid is well trained. He moves fluently and doesn't have any fear of being inured, or what foes that could be stronger may do to him." The ninja had been had by this ninja, cornered and caught in a trap that impressed Daaku a great deal.

"Now that's what you call a shinobi of tomorrow, full of spoke and just the right amount of valor. He didn't even hesitate and rushed in to save Ayumi from falling. I adore it!!!"

"Doton: Haebu!!!" The masked ninja coughed up a bit of blood, and took a staggering breath, his longs started to function slower, the pain was immense, he's messed up bad and this icy clone was deteriorating his health quickly. Even with this pain, the ninja finished his hand signs and a disk made of sharpened stone formed several inches above his palm. The force of the throw released the ninja from the clone's grasp, the skin had been badly frozen and had ripped and torn right off of the upper back and entire left shoulder and arm. The muscle and tendons underneath were exposed and still the masked ninja fought.

With an air slicing sound the disk moved toward Daaku on its way through the air and zipped closer. All Daaku did was watch, annoyed that another ninja was causing problems after the recent attack on Konoha. The disk neared himi and Daaku's left arm moved up in defense. A loud grinding noise sounded and the spinning disk caught in the groove of Daaku's arm, that had been cast over with earth that was golden. In one spin of his body Daaku thrust the disk down into his hand and caused a wedge of earth inside his palm to rapidly spin and launch the razor sharp stone weapon into the masked ninja's throat.

Only a small amount of blood seeped from the wound, but a lot of seemed too, pooling from the wound like a mist, the cut was so deep that as the ninja staggered forward, the head rocked forward and broke to the side, dangling by a thick piece of flesh. For several seconds it kept walking but then fell. "Completely ridiculous, I hate it when things like this happen." The body twitched on the ground as Daaku peered over it, clearly disgusted by the intense frown that had become his expression. "Kokushibyōton." A dual toned grey and dark blue substance formed in a small cloud in front of Daaku and dropped down upon the ninja and in seconds there was nothing left of him. A dark patch remained on the ground in the man's place a long with a slight chill in the air.

The raspy voice came from behind the short man a blade nearly touching the most respected present day Raito Clan male. "I'm surprised you defeated my Fukkatsu Ningyō Bunishin, I figured that you'd want to go off as the Intel has said ans so you were careless, not noticing that I the puppet master was hiding so close by in the shadows and now you're mine." The raspy voiced cackled in a dry voice and pushed the dagger to Daaku's neck.

"There's a name that kid didn't mention of mine. Do you want to know what it is??" Daaku sounded compassionate like what was on his mind gave a reason to worry and care for well being of the masked man whom had started to move the blade on his neck. A bit of blood trailed down the edge of the short blade and then the metallic blade began to shrink, sizzling and burning away, causing the unknown shinobi to moved his hand in fear of what would happened if he continued to hols onto the dagger. "Ryuseiton."

"It's over for you." Immediately following a sound from flicking the tongue over the teeth, Daaku's hand crashed into the sternum of the masked ninja. "You were over confident." A crack rang out in the night air and the man screamed, loosing the raspy nature of his voice as he could no longer hold the jest. The force of the blow had knocked the wind out from within the masked man's lungs. "Let's see who is under this mask, you've kept your idea hidden but now I shall see the truth."

The ninja feebly tried to keep the mask on but his arms only moved a few inches and didn't have the strength to rise after the injury to his chest. "You bastard, you want all of the power for yourself!!! We've all known for years, You even broke tradition and searched for the scrolls!!! You aren't a Tarnaic at all, just filled with lust for all the secrets it protects. We're supposed to keep them safe, not ruin the world with them..." The Tarnaic Clan member grew claws of stone on eight of the fingers on both hands, leaving the thumbs uncovered.

"Ha!!!"

The skin of Daaku's face ripped open with a gash from all the stone claws raking his face but instead of screaming or even really reacting something else happened, the intense look in Daaku's eyes caused a great amount of fear in the ninja and when Daaku slowly started to open his mouth, the injured shinobi in Daaku's grasp cringed. "They call me Fang Raito." With a cold stare the intense stare deepened and the dark ninja licked both lips slowly. "This will be a nice treat after what you've done to my glorious face, "As always the pride of an Iwa ninja never failed.

These words frightened the ninja as he quickly covered the entire portion of his neck with the stone claws. "No please don't this was just a job, I didn't really mean anything by what I said, please!!!" It seemed one terrible sound after another came from this man's body as his encounter with first the Hyouton user and now Daaku continued. His hand had been broken, crunching backward and out of the way when Daaku used his strength to snap it aside. This combined with the screaming from Daaku's sharp teeth piercing his neck. "Ahhhhhhh!!!! noooo stop..."

"Yes, that's delicious..." Both teeth tore from the ninja's skin and then plunged back in a few inches away, causing ther blood curdling scream from the man. Blood pumped right into Daaku's body from the teeth inserted into the warm flesh. The cuts on Daaku's cheeks and face closed up as blood was drained from Ayumi's kidnapper. Blood sprayed from the primary holes that had been made first but they soon closed, the fluid ejected from the fangs being used as a rapid accelerator to heal the pierced skin.

"People will do anything for money these days it seems" , I feel bad for you. Of course it was in that way. still the same and already been thrown out all over again. Now that the shinobi was certainly unconscious he got tossed to the ground like a piece of old trash that somehow found its way back into a house after many years of neglect.Satisfied for the time being and sure that the ninja was still alive, a seal was placed on the ninja's back and tapped to be activated. A beacon of red chakra flared up into the Konoha night as a beacon for the ANBU selection to come pick the body up to be jailed and questioned.

"Yet another thing I need to check out, I might as well go pick up Ayumi and just think about tomorrow...."

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex swiftly hit the branch as he cooled over Nishou's head. Acting like Jets, the steam burst from his greaves and he soared along the flow of the super-cooled stream of particles. His ears twitched the cries of a baboon in the far reaches of Konoha. The more room he put between himself and the incidents, he couldn't help but hear it...

There were trees to the left and right.

The vista of tree's below Rayex's feet, he landed in a certain way. His eyes then manifested his clan's blessing. He could see the jumping path, as he plunged at an angle through the vista and landed on the final branch. Tapping the bark, it slide open hollowed out on the inside and the ninja slid down.

A cave awaited the ninja, the torches were lit by a blue fire. The left posed a tribute to the kunokai clan and the right a tribute to the daizen clan. It was specified, that when he was of age and knew the path to get. Something was driving him further and further into the inner sanctum. His scroll mentioned something about a screening and being vaporized if one didn't possess three recognizable keys.

Rayex hand taken his hammer out walking through what he presumed was the screening. Gizou Suru was an airloom of his clan. Perhaps it possessed a chakra signature or something to familiarize itself with this body he walked through. His tattoo was also recognized, as well as his eyes. Proceeding down the path he came out into what he guessed was an open room, surprisingly it was lit with a white light and greatly illuminated. Upon entering he made official contact with others all much older than himself.

"Is this...the Star Guild?"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
"My name...or better yet what YOU shall know me as is Garuda...for now at least." Garuda is what he called himself.

“Gee, I wouldn’t have guessed.” Kairo said inputting a sense of sarcasm as he and Garuda shook hands. The “bird freak” as Flora had said, proceeded to rush into Kairo’s personal space, and tapping..no more like pressing his hand on Kairo’s shoulder, and ask him about the local hotspots…and hot chicks.

"Aye buddy! So I'm looking for the best ramen place in town,I'm kind of hungry."

First Garuda asked about the best Raman in the leaf village. Kairo knew of plenty of shops and moving trucks that had good Raman, but the best Raman was a small joint that every Shinobi frequents every day. “You can’t go wrong with Ichiraku Raman in the center of the village. Best Raman in the village.” Kairo told him as he removed Garuda’s arm away from his shoulder, and gave him a stern look.

Following that, Garuda asked about the hot girls in the village. Is this guy for real? Kairo was having flashbacks of Jaraiya, especially about the woman thing. He knew that the Toad Sage had a reputation for being the biggest pervert, and Garuda was displaying such a trait.

"And if you dont mind could you introduce me to some beautiful women? Kairo sighed. “Well, if you’re really serious, there’s plenty of females. Kairo knew he was going to regret even mentioning Flora. Kairo couldn’t even believe he was actually telling Garuda about where the whores are at.

"Trust me I know her and her attidude will make a guy lose his..."excitement" if you know what I mean."
God kill me..

-----------------------

Not exactly what Flora had in mind. Actually, she didn't get what she wanted. As some know, Flora would be a pissy bitch. Added to that, Flora overheard Garuda tell Kairo that she wasn't his type of woman. Yes, Flora can hear from that distance. It wasn't anything too hard since that pervert bird freak likes the skimpy whores of the Shinobi world. If anything, he'll get herpes or something, and Flora will be laughing her ass off.

Turning her attention to Kaede, Flora noticed she was gone, and that was just fine. Flora didn't care much for her anyways. Kaede was a Hyuuga, so if they cross paths, then maybe it;ll be for the better..Or not. Who know! Perhaps they'll become friends or beat the hell out of each other.

"Either way, I don't care."

--------------------

Kairo nor Flora could do anything as everything just happened so fast that it became evident that Daaku was extremely skilled. Hell, he was more skilled than either of them had anticipated.

Both Flora and Kairo made the assumption that he was with the Kissui Tensai, but Flora did not recognize that mask. She knows who she works with. She literally knows every member of the Kissui, and this masked guy was not one of them.

It wasn't long that Flora and Kairo bared witness to the impressive work of the ice-user, as it was his skills that enabled Ayumi to get to safety, and where Daaku was able to focus on the masked man without worry of Ayumi's safety. Both Flora and Kairo were impressed by the kid's work.

The two, Flora and Kairo, looked on as Daaku bit into the masked man’s face, blood gushing out like lava out of a volcano. It was proceeded with a beacon-like pressure of Red Chakra, which alerted ANBU black ops to come and get the remains of whoever that was.

Both Flora and Kairo walked up to Daaku.

“Who was that guy?” They said in sync.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Makoto saw as Kairo and Flora walked up to the bloody guy. He noticed that his blood looked fresh. Makoto figured it didnt come from the battle with Son Goku.

"Hmm, I dont wanna be here if more stuff starts happening. Ramen and girls will have to wait." Makoto bit his thumb, focused chakra, smacked it on the ground and released the chakra. "Summoning Jutsu!"

In a puff of smoked Aotori was back in the scene. Makoto jumped on his.

"You didn't stay here long." said Aotori.

"Let's get out of here before something else happens."

Aotori took off into the sky. Makoto looked down at Flora as they flew by her and waved. "See ya later, plant girl."

They got back on their route from before they showed up at the Leaf.

"Are we heading back to the Cloud Village?"

"Yeah." Makoto pulled a scroll from his pocket. "I got a gift for the Raikage."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
~ Normatsu

It had been long since Normatsu had left the group and arrived back to his home within his study. He stood above a table with various scrolls scattered around it, humming to himself. Normatsu was always one to question things and the arrival of the beast made him question a number of things. The last words of the beast ran his mind on repeat. Maybe it was just a ditch effort to keep itself from being sealed or the beast actually meant something by it which also brought him to the conclusion that someone was controlling Son Goku. The pattern of attacks was totally out of wack now as Konoha had been attacked but, Normatsu had definantely pinpointed a totally different village to be next.

The sound of footsteps echoed from the darkness behind the sage regardless of how silent they were supposed to be. He need not turn around as he already knew exactly who it was. "What do you want?" Normatsu asked in a much more serious tone then before. The shadows moved as the firgure walked forward into the light, revealing the snake-like face of the visitor. Ethusiasm showed on the face of the figure as he crossed his arms and gave out a small laugh.

"It's been too long. Two years almost since our last altercation. Don't you miss dear old Orochimaru."The figure said with joy as he spoke his name.

"What is your reason for return? I don't have time for you." Normatsu responded as he continued to shuffle through his data and the scrolls.

"But wait. I'm just hear to see my dear father. How old are you now? Seems no one can keep count." Orochimaru voice rang through Normatsu's ears like a needle.

Normatsu face became tense as he turned to the man that he spawned during his lifetime, "It does not matter. You have purpose here and I have things to do. Cut to the chase before I have ANBU on you in moments or, I bring to your knees myself."

"My purpose is to only see that you are alive and well." Orochimaru hissed and placed his hand on Normatsu's shoulder like a loving son.

~ Arashi

Insurance. The word raced through the young boy's mind as he sat against a tree. "Ayumi." Arashi said in a low rasby voice. His body was sore from the small fight with the ninja that had taken Ayumi. There was nothing he could to stop him and it really hit to the core. He was angry at himself for being so weak that he couldn't even protect his little sister. Not to mention the man said something to him about not being a true tarnaic. He was confused by the words as his father had taught him so much about his bloodline. Maybe the man was lying but, he couldn't gather his thoughts on the situation.

"This pain." Arashi exclaimed as he grabbed his chest. From Neji's deadly palm strike to whatever the ninja had done, Arashi's heart had been hit hard. Internal damage was no joke as blood leaked from the young boy's lips and his higher heartrate was causing a pain unlike he had ever felt. Suddenly he could feel his chakra leaking out and wrapping around his body like vines growing on a tree. Whatever was going on was giving him the strength to stand on his feet and Arashi didn't care as he needed to make it back to the village. He began to walk for several minutes whilst clutching his chest before reaching Konoha's gate. He dropped to his knees and finally passed out from the pain he was experiencing.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"At least I got to eat. I swear that the best times get ruined by the oddest of circumstances." A bit of time had already passed since the battle had ended but Ichigo was restless and hadn't been anywhere important and had nothing important to do. He found that pondering what Flora's take on the attack and what had gotten into Son Goku were interesting lines of thought. Throughout Konoha he'd been moving around and checking out the damage from the lava that had been Son Goku's main weapon and where he felt like helping, did so.

Many areas of houses that had been damaged only had holes in them because of lava that had burned through areas, or been damaged by falling debris from nearby buildings. This was an easy fix for Ichigo, all he needed to do was heat up the materials and lift them back into place using his chakra. Via this method he went block to block patching together places that had been harmed. "Not too shabby if I do say so myself." The idea of speaking out loud was always an issue for Ichigo. Hearing his own voice had grown to be some form on a security blanket. in fact he was so attractive that if it weren't for his voice ofthen those around might only make assumptions that he was merely a pretty boy ninja. This was another reason that he'd joined Kissui Tensai and adorned the identity of HoReiji.

By the time that he'd neared Konoha's main gate, most questions and thoughts about the new day ahead had passed and with nothing better to do, Ichigo laid across the top of a roof and looked up at the stars. Both he and Flora had manifested the same bloodlines as sister and brother yet the way the chakra affected their bodies was vastly different. Whilst Ichigo was able to influence a great holy force, Flora was literally down to earth and avoided the cosmos altogether. She instead had a great power to control plants and even shift her structure into that of a plant-like being. When it came down to plain scary, Ichigo knew that Flora didn't play any games and would fight to the death if she needed to.

"Sometimes though Flora....ugh, you're such an ass. For no reason too."

~~~~~

Both Kairo and Flora showed up on cue, each of the two shinobi whom had reason to still be near one another in some regards, inquiring the exact same thing to Daaku. At first he wasn't going to say anything at all, he was aware that the two of them had arrived in the very last minute of the scrap, so none of the things that the Tarnaic member had mentioned made it to either Kairo, or Flora's ears. "Well, he was just a guy that wanted power." He hadn't lied. Regardless of the things that were mentioned on Daaku's part, the ninja had still kidnapped Ayumi and held her ransom demanding sacred scrolls.

"I'm not sure why he targeted me but I believe he was after a rumor that has gone around me for some time." Daaku scratched at his unruly and ridiculously spiky mass of hair, "People swear I'm immortal and that Normatsu is too, like something crazy and there are these sacred scrolls from Iwa that have made us...."

"Daaku, get over here right now!!! Right now!!! Do you hear me!?!?!?"

Ichigo's voice rang out from down the road near Konoha's main gate. It was a simple task to pick a voice like that out from memory. "Geez, Ichigo I'm Coming. Heyy guy's I'll be right back, this clown is being all loud. This will only take a second or two." Several steps later as Daaku took his sweet time walking, Ichigo hollered at him again...

"Seriously..."

Ichigo was near a figure on the ground that was unconscious and face down. The signature chakra and feelings from the body were a dead giveaway. "ARASHI!!! No, how has this happened!?!?!?!" Ichigo what did you do!?!?!" There was so much rage apparent in the former Tsuchikage that Ichigo actually backed up a few steps and snorted.

Taking his mask back off, Ichigo looked crossly down at Daaku, holding his face as laughter nearly came from his mouth. "I didn't do anything to him I just watched him stagger up with all these chakra vines on his body, then he just collapsed onto the ground. I called you right away man, just calm down." How was it that even when he could be threatening, Ichigo still wanted this man?? He needed to get things in order and fast.

Ichigo was right, being angry was no way to help Arashi in this condition. "Sorry Ichigo-chan, I just recently saw that Ayumi was kidnapped and had to rescue her. This ice using kid helped out though, I was really impressed." With a sigh he knelt down and pressed his palm into Arashi's back, at once seeing his breathing was labored and slow. When Daaku turned the boy over, there was blood running down the front of his shirt and it still pooled out from Arashi's mouth. "What is going on?? First Ayumi and now you too..." Daaku used his spiritual force to trace back what Arashi had done by reading residual information left on objects and the area that his son had moved through.

"Shit. Ichigo, watch him for me please, I need to get help, keep him breathing." During the read, three vital things had been revealed. The first was that Arashi had sustained the original injury being reckless but defending his family. It seemed that he'd battled a Hyuuga named Neji or something close to that. The information was blurred as it came from both Arashi's disillusioned mind and imprints from numerous areas. The second was that he was even more heavily injured because of his untimely arrival on the scene of Ayumi being kidnapped. The masked ninja had apparently defeated Arashi before taking Ayumi away.

The final revelation was the simplicity of Arashi's will. He'd drawn power from his blood and used the tarnaic as an infusion to conjure chakra vines that flowed around and through his body, enhancing the physical source of Arashi's entire being. "My boy is getting stronger everyday, just like Ayumi."

During his run through Konoha he slowed while passing the spot he left Flora and Kairo. "You will pay for this. You've gone too far." The ANBU were arriving to take him away and as and ending punishment, Daaku jumped and kneed the tarnaic member in the face, dropping his body back to the ground after he'd struggled back to his feet to be taken away, "I swear that the clan is weakening, taking in members who bring them any type of supposed proof they are tied to the clan!!!" He rushed off toward the hospital and ran around the side to see that in the half our or so amount of time since leaving Kaede, she was outside near the entrance.

"Kaede, please help me!!! My son has been badly injured by...by one of your clan members. I believe he is having heavy internal bleeding or has a problem with his heart." He spoke quickly and frantically, tears starting to stream down his face. As a man that had been feared and respected by many different kinds of people for many years and even in the current, Daaku looked like a husk of whom he was supposed to be."Please, I'll do anything you want just come with me and help my boy." He dropped to one knee..."I beg of you."

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex already could tell where this was leading. The hollow and spacious underground place was where he could guess; the guild would gather here. Kunokai and Daizen, as they shared the same guild emblem and symbol of unity, the scarred five hollow pointed star.

"I came for an initiation into the Star Guild." Rayex said raising his head before bowing.

"What is your name child?"

"Rayex Kunokai, I'm the orphaned son of Mukaro and Misha Kunokai."

"An orphan!?"
as if appalled the elder witheld himself from further comments. As another began to speak in place of him.

"If you're inquiring about entrance into the Guild as an active recipient. This is no place for you child, members than orphan their children is act of treason and by association the child is a traitor. There would come the day that the child of those two would arrive, the sacred law is to eliminate traitors. You are but a child, so an exile is fitting."

Rayex warped a little bit. To be considered a traitor by association happened to be severely unfair. He cracked his fist, balling it as he had a rather exasperated sense of anger in his own demeanor. It was unjust...and he worked hard to prepare for entry.

"Test me. Let me prove I'm not a traitor, I'm a blacksmith and jokiton user. Traits that don't belong outside of the guild unless with an alliance or whatever you adults call it."

A young boy jumped out from the elevated platform. He had white hair, and was dressed fairly similar to Rayex whom was a little confused. As he eyeballed Rayex, this proceeded to annoy him.

"He doesn't look like much, should we really waste our time testing him?"

"What did you say??"

"Soichi, the White Star of the Daizen Clan. You want to initiate this traitor? Such insolence!"

"You elders always overlook, that it isn't a choice to exile if the sentence'e challenges it as an honorable act. Who knows, I might just kick his ass, then he really will be an exiled outcast."

"It annoys me when people talk more than I do, you upstart, stealing my spotlight. Its Rayex, but you can call me 'Joki no Kuma' the bear of steam."

"You've got a silly choice of title, but whatever. This'll be fast, your non-assassin background makes this easier on us to kick you out."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
What Shinji had expected upon entry to Konoha's hospital was a chaotic environment filled with panic and an overwhelming amount of patients. What he had witnessed upon his entry was actually nearly the opposite. It wasn't filled to the brim as he expected, and if there were tears they seemed to be of joy when they saw the loved ones they had return from rooms in other parts of the hospital. There was a lot of thanking of the medical staff and the men and women who informed them that the patients would make full recoveries, and some could even go home that night, or at best tomorrow after a full night's rest.

It came with much surprise, especially when he saw so many people happily moving towards home on the way to the location. As he came inside towards the main lobby, one of the medical staff, a pretty basic looking man, came up to him and held his hand up.

"We can take her from here."

"I've got her."

The man seemed perplexed at his defiance when the girl appeared to be suffering a serious head wound. He was no Shugotenshi but he was still medical personnel and could have helped.

"Look, if you just hand her to me, I can--"

"I've got her." Shinji interrupted again with a much firmer tone and glance. While he may have looked pretty fail, he still knew what he wanted to be done, and Ayumi needed the one who was getting so many people home tonight. "I want your best for this ..The Leaf's Angel. This girl is important." The man looked defeated about the situation but still had enough in him to try and argue, something Shinji didn't want to hear. Perhaps it was about pride at not being taken seriously, but this kind of treatment was simple for someone of Shugotenshi's status. This girl had to get home. "Will you get her or do I need to locate her myself?"

"That won't be necessary." Kaede would intervene in the situation, coming around a corner, her eyes active and her lips curled into a small, rare smile. The chaos that occurred was not something to smile about, but hearing the lengths a young boy would go for his comrade always brought this kind of response from her. She didn't recognize Shinji at all, and while the girl was familiar, she couldn't place the name. Kaede had treated so many kids that remembering just one may often be too difficult, especially if that child was the daughter of a respected Kage who she was not really friends with.

"I'll treat her here." Kaede stepped beside the man who wanted to take the girl himself and nodded her head to him. Although he may have felt irritation at Shinji's defiance, all the boy wanted to do was be sure his friend or more would be well taken care of. If the roles were reversed, this man likely would have argued just the same. Gathering the chakra necessary to do what she must with minor and major wounds, she brought her palm to Ayumi's head.

"What can you tell me?"

"Not as much as I'd like to, but the wound seems only centered to her head. I did what I could to numb it, but I'm not a medical shinobi, so it'd be difficult for he to make assumptions about her well-being merely by doing that." Shinji couldn't tell if what she was doing was even working but considering that it was the Kaede Hyuga, the Leaf's medical shinobi and non-combatant trump card. This was the second celebrity he had been in close proximity of today. Luck was with him ..but he couldn't say the same for Ayumi.

"If it'll take some time, I can move her to a bed."

"No need, I'm done."

"!?" Shinji couldn't even tell considering most of the damage to Ayumi was done inside that head of hers. Was there a fracture or something worse that she took care of, or was it more simple than he believed it to be? Getting answers like that seemed bothersome, but this woman took care of the situation in such a short amount of time. It only made him more curious about her. Blood was still down her forehead and in her hair, but that wouldn't take long to clean.

"Let's get her cleaned up ..you're one of the last tonight." Kaede beckoned him to follow her, just as those who were prepared to leave stopped to thank her heavily for her assistance. 'Bless you Shugotenshi', 'Thank god for you', and more ways to thank her for her swift help. Kaede bowed her head humbly in thanks. "It's my duty, I don't need thanks, and without the other staff I couldn't help you and your loved ones as well as I did."

As polite, humble, and respectful as the people in Kirigakure spoke, Shinji was in awe at how a person like this could exist in such a cruel world. Shinji mocked her bowing and bowed to the man he denied earlier. "I apologize for my attitude to you."

"Eh, don't sweat it. It can't be helped you want the best."

-

"So you numbed her wound? You stopped for ice on the way to the hospital?"
Some time later after getting Ayumi cleaned up, Kaede sat just outside with Shinji who had chosen to remain standing with Ayumi now against his back. Holding her thigh's firmly, he leaned forward slightly to allow her head to rest beside his. Kaede found it adorable. "You know you can set her in a bed until her guardian arrives, you already said you didn't know where she lived."

"I guess you could say ..I had it on my person." Shinji didn't exactly want to lie about his Kekkei Genkai and knew that if Daaku arrived soon he might've spilled that without knowing he intended on keeping his abilities a secret. Ayumi's blood was no longer matting her forehead or her hair, Kaede having done a careful job of not only tending to her wound, but cleaning the area around it. That was dedication to her work, and if she had done this for everyone, then her title was well-deserved. He was honored to be beside someone who was for the people, and who didn't need to kill to be for them. There were so many questions to ask her, but that might need to wait until a later date.

"He should be here soon, and no point wasting a bed if he'll come shortly."

"Fair enough." The sound of heavy feet hitting the ground towards the hospital attracted her attention before more could be said, and cocking her head towards the direction of the approaching individual she recognized him as Daaku, the one who had hugged her earlier. Kaede hadn't really reacted in a pleased way earlier, but that was not only because the other woman was vulgar in attitude, it was also because helping was to be expected from her. She knew he only meant well though. Standing up, Kaede listened to him in panic, having taken notice that he was carrying someone, someone who must have been important to him.

"Kaede, please help me!!! My son has been badly injured by...by one of your clan members. I believe he is having heavy internal bleeding or has a problem with his heart."

Shinji couldn't believe this was the same man from earlier. So much fear in his eyes, entirely the opposite of what he held earlier. This was the Daaku he praised? He never showed such open concern for Ayumi, so what exactly made his son different in the situation? His life was in danger, granted, but Ayumi's was in just as much danger earlier. Not comprehending the former Kage's mindset, Shinji didn't exactly try to figure him out, but was certainly losing respect with this kind of stress. Was his son better to him, than his own daughter? Where was the difference?

Watching Kaede, her eyes changed again, the veins now coming with them as she examined the situation internally. Her expression was neutral about this situation, and she didn't try to comfort Daaku in the slightest as he continued to talk.

"Please, I'll do anything you want just come with me and help my boy."

"Not necessary."
Kaede watched him drop to one knee as more tears streamed down his face, breaking the very image that Daaku gave her earlier. She completely understood his dilemma, and wanting children of her own someday, she would be in this exact position if she didn't have the power required to help him. Kaede didn't need a favor in exchange for helping him or anyone, and that was starting to upset her a little. Deep down, she recognized that Daaku wanted to repay her, many people did, but she did this for the sake of preserving lives. The bonds between people lived on in the afterlife too, but why not let the bonds grow stronger in life before the eventual death everyone faced?

Examination of his body was taking place, and a palm was pressed against the boys chest.

Shinji wouldn't expect less of Kaede for taking this time of operation on, her expertise making it so that it wasn't always necessary for her to perform in a hospital. She was versatile and efficient as a true medical shinobi should have been. He waited with held breath ...

It had to have been Neji, the boy who's confidence in his own Gentle Fist style the Hyuga clan made famous was beyond that of anyone else in his age group. He believed himself highly superior, 'destined' for greatness, and the boy just happened to say or do the wrong things to get on his bad side. In any normal circumstance this boy probably should've died by now, or have been in a crippled condition for at least a month with regular check ups. She didn't care for his name, but he should have known what it meant to cross someone in the Hyuga clan. This would be a learning experience for certain.

Chakra moving through his tenketsu that surrounded his heart and relaxing the cords, the internal bleeding would also be worked around, the wounds dealt sealing and the spare blood being manipulated out towards his mouth to prompt one last cough. Working near the heart always took more care than most other locations, but even so he was taken care of to the best of her abilities. His heart would need a small amount of time to get back to its regular BPM but otherwise, he'd be fine after a night of rest.

"....Clean him up, and he'll be as good as new." Pulling her hand from his chest, Kaede relaxed her eyes to their normal lavender state again and sat back down calmly.

As he expected.

"Shugotenshi," Shinji started. "Shouldn't medical shinobi try to ease the people around them as they work? I won't pretend that I know better than you, but it might've helped him."

Kaede looked to Shinji, not with anger, but with joy. Being a medic wasn't a popular job among shinobi, as most only wished to be strong with a line of out-of-the-ordinary techniques. Being a medical shinobi took not only strength, but more willpower than one would know. Certain sights could haunt them for years to come, but it was working through those sights that made them better ninja, and people.

"Make no mistake if this was an extensive operation I would have said something, but it'd be easier on him if I just did what he came for, without words wasted." Kaede's eyes moved to Ayumi now.

"We all have our 'ninja way' ..mine is peace of mind by results, not words alone. What better way to reassure someone, than to show them the results they look for?"

Words could be empty, actions were much more.

"And ..you can call me Kaede."

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex was a bit on edge, he'd never actually had a successful fight ever on his record. Dumb luck and his reluctance to react for lack of being too speedy. His hammer weighed a lot, maybe if he didn't lug it everywhere...maybe. He kept both eyes on his daizen clan bretheren, young soichi.

He pulled out a really thin chakra blade from his side. As Rayex eyed it from where he stood, he had to make an assumption it was mythical so for what it did, his guess was as good as anyone else's. Soichi just took stance, and charged his chakra.
'Looks like he's preparing an attack.' the leaf thought. Pulling out his hammer and taking a defensive stance he was preparing for a frontal interception.

"This will be fast."
he formed four quick seals. "Ranton: Reizā Sākasu!"

The attack lusted for Rayex with both speed and precision. Noting quickly the tangibility of the beams, they were bending as he spun his hammer and hit the earth, and rock bursted flying upward. The beams, curved around the rock and dug into Rayex, lifting him off the ground and pushing him into the closest wall.

"Tch. Newb, don't you study your clansmen' at all?"
soichi spoke eying the dust from the wall. He took the chakra blade, and with a firm grip, shot it forward extending the blade out insanely far. It punched through the cloud of dust, which seemed to get thicker turning into...steam?

Skating down the length of the pole, Rayex was using his creaves as ski's moving along the extended blade as if it were a track. He was creating friction as he was moving and building for his counter measure. At about three quarter of his surf, he smacked his Gizou into Ethernal. Usually when he hit the material of a weapon he searched for the weakest point by listening to the vibration. As he struck it he jumped at the sametime, fusing chakra into Gizou's surface, tucking himself in and swinging around Soichi's blade as if he were ziplining. As he swung around meeting soichi's mid-section his feet dug in and slammed into him. By contact, his blade had retracted and Rayex grabbed it as the boy's body flung across the room.

"not the smartest thing using tools against a black smith apprentice, give us kunokai's some credit ya jerk. And stop gloating before me, thats really annoying."

Rayex had a bit of a smug look on his face as he scratched his head. Placing Gizou on his back, he held Soichi's weapon in his hand. "So this thing extends? Thats pretty handy, I wonder how it wo-"

Spines butted from the handle, pricking Rayex's hand and he immediately released it. "Ow! What the heck?! Is that thing alive??"

Soichi was surfiing his laser circus technique across the way as the beams swam for Rayex again. "It's fairly choosy about it's master. What did you expect?"

The leaf's hands were soaked in blood and he looked down as Soichi picked up the chakra blade. He was mift right now, and the demonic visage of the bear was clearly visible behind Rayex. His bloody palm spurred violently and a roar could be seen released from the image.

Soichi stepped back cautiously. 'What the hell is that?'

As Rayex took stance, he was doing something out of the ordinary. The chakra was being pressured into pure force, namely air. The air began to move and spur around his body rapidly. As he was rapidly building power, he bore his fangs.

"Kuma....No....Te!"

He roared, with a fierce punch creating the ghastly image of a massive bear claw from his palm. The strike moved in a straight line, then upon reaching soichi is curved like bear's claw! The wind was strong, and it essentially blew him away into the stands.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Tedious was possibly one of the only words that could be used to define the action and time spent in the three days after Son Goku had attacked Konoha randomly in the evening. Though much of Konoha had in fact remained unharmed and there were only slight casualties, such an event had both hastened and turned up the dire need of both the Hidden leaf Village and the other nations such as the Rock and Cloud to obtain further information on what was happening with the appearance and cause of the tailed beasts. If the beasts were going to be showing up and slamming the villages with their immense power, new actions would have to be taken to prevent needless destruction that might be prevented.

After the first known attack on the Dark Village and also the attack on the outskirts of the Village Hidden in the Sand, Minato had organized an extra defense squad squad composed of select members of the Akatsuki and also had been enlisted the help of Kissui Tensai as well. For purposes of stability, it was needed defense to make sure that if anything went wrong, the villages would have some stationary defenses outside their walls rather than simply waiting for the beasts to show up and create chaos like what had alrwady been witnessed in both Konoha and the Dark Village thus far.

The change of pace for the chuunin exams was also a switch that even though odd, was going to work out for the better of the nations. After Son Goku had been sealed away, remnants of his chakra had been spotted forming into miniature versions of the former along the routes to and from Kumo, curving around the desert area that lead to Suna. As a test of both skill and ability to adapt and gather information, genin from several villages had been composed into groups and sent out to not only take out the manifestations of left over chakra but also to gauge many different traits that the genin had and would need to become chuunin in the future...

~~~~~
Near Suna

"Ugh, I hate this heat!!! Why did I have to get stuck out here in the desert!?!?! There aren't even any cute animals for me to look at around here..." Ayumi peered at Shinji whom didn't appear to be bothered by the heat whatsoever, his ultra chill demeanor was more than enough to make her swoon over him. He was half her knight in shining armor. Three days prior or a bit less, Shinji had teamed up with her father and apparently saved her life from the crazy masked man that had attacked and kidnapped her.

He had to be one of the cutest boys she'd ever seen, not only was he simply made of everything that could cause her heart to throb, Shinji was also totally beautiful. Ayumi could admit that for a boy he might actually look even more pretty than she did herself. Even that made her eyes water.

"Geez, I don't see any monsters anywhere, can't we just go into the Sand Village and get a smoothie??"

Girls would be girls...

Ichigo shrugged at Ayumi complaining and looked out and the desert sands where the earth was parched and there were still burn marks from some of the miniature four tails roaming around just the day before. "Oh come on, you act like we've been out here for days Ayumi, this is just the start there is much to be done you know." Circumstances had Ichigo doubling as both a defense agent for the Hidden Leaf Village and a guardian of Ayumi, albeit she didn't know. Daaku had chosen to hide this from her and Shinji.

It might have been true that the two genin could handle themselves but as a father the former Tsuchikage didn't want to take any chances, especially after nearly losing both Arashi and Ayumi in the same night. Ichigo couldn't blame him at all for taking such steps to keep his kids safe. It made plenty of sense, even to an erratic man like Ichigo that didn't ever really want to have children of his own.

There was one other thing that bugged Ichigo though, it was the kid Rayex that had also been placed in their group. He was just a tad too quiet for Ichigo's tastes...

~~~~~
Near Kumo

One of Daaku's eyes opened and looked around him, not much having changed since the last time he'd done the same thing less than a minute before only this time around the little thing that that changed was rather serious. One of the one tailed miniature beasts was rolling down the side of the moutain range, yelling and snarling.

"Great, I left those kids all alone and now they might end up screwed." Daaku kept in mind that he was only there to save them if things got a bit too messy and the genin couldn't handle it alone. He knew that messing around with their new chuunin exam measurements would do nothing more than make things a lot more difficult for the children at a later time.

Arashi, Jaakuna and Kaito had to be prepared for anything that came their way. They had been warned of what could occur during this mission like examination of their skills and as such knew completely the seriousness of what was happening.

The other villages needed to get up on the current events and send more of their genin into investigations too. "Maybe I'll go into Kumo and do some of this myself..."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
~ Arashi

Arashi leaned against a tree with his eyes closed and mind drifting off to places unknown. Within his own mind was a place that the boy resided to let his thoughts run wild.

"So you've awakened to the tarnaic. It's good that you have." A voice echoed with gleeful delight.

"Yep. Idk why you care though. Arashi responded, his body taking visual shape within his mind.

A visage became apparent as a distortion formed within the recess of the boy's mind. What looked to be another plane of existance formed all around them. This visage's shape was that of a draconic like appearance though it kept itself hidden behind a clear veil. It's voice was booming but, sounded familiar. Arashi was thoroughly confused by the creature's appearance within him and it wasn't the first time they had spoken. Many a times it had spoken to him and given him knowledge but, never did it interfere or act through him. Maybe it was just a figment of his imagination or maybe it was more. For now he wasn't too worried about it and would just worry about the task at hand.

"Too bad you were beaten by that boy." The voice said with a sort of cheeriness to it.

"He didn't win. I can beat him in a full fight. I did it once before. Stupid Neji." Arashi scoffed and his voice was alittle aggressive.

"I'm sure you could. A Raito can do anything." The voice praised the boy's blood.

"Yeah yeah. For now I got things to handle. See ya." Arashi responded with a grin.

The sound of the mini one tailed beast caused Arashi's eyes to open wide. A grin grew on his face as a chain dropped from his forearm, slamming into the ground. Dashing forward, Arashi met with the beast head on like two trains colliding. The beast's tail flew forward like a blade attempting to detach Arashi's head but, the boy narrowly dodged it as he activated his dojutsu. It's tail ripped through the tree near him. Thinking quickly he jumped into the tree's leaves, covering himself for only a moment but, that was enough. Coming out quickly, the chain came first as it ripped through the the beast's tail, pinning it into the earth behind.

"Hey Kaito, Jaak. A little team support here." Arashi said loudly with glee.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
" Gotcha" Kaito said as he stormed forward. " Like seriously what the hell is this thing" he yelled slamming his hands together " Air burst" He shot out 2 gust of wind at the beast to its face to disorient the monster. He launched himself upward reaching in his left pocket tossing out 3 flame tags each at different places. Landing behind the beast it clawed out at him almost slashing his chest, Kaito barely dodged it" Phew that was close.." The tags started to explode one on it the front left and right legs and the last on its back. causing it to fall leaving it wide open for an attack. Kaito doubled back wiping his forehead. " Lets go guys!"

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
In his dreams...

Sanosuke watched over from his humble balcony which was on the second/top floor of his small home in Niwagakure. It was peaceful, and he had taken a short vacation from his constant wandering. He was a more youthful Uchiha at the time, being only his late teens. The world being in constant strife allowed things to be a bit different.

The drapes behind him covering the opening left by the balcony door rose up a little bit as a girl similar to his age walked out and hugged him around his waist. She whispered in his ear with such a soft voice as he looked over the hilly, flower-covered hills of the oasis they called the Village Hidden in the Gardens.

Suddenly and abruptly, the skies were covered in thick, dark clouds. These were not clouds, though but dark smoke covering over. His home was ablaze around him as well as the fields...

He trembled in his slumber. His nightmares had progressively gotten worse over the nights. Fantastical visions of lives once lived and places once visited...

That was the night before. The tall Uchiha had begun to travel again since the previous tailed beast incursions. The genin had been broken out into groups as a skill test to prove themselves worthy of the title Chunin.

Sanosuke walked out of a mountain side wall behind Daaku. Being one of Iwa's Kages was more than proven as he had watched a lesser brood from the one-tail fall off the mountain side.

"Maybe I'll go into Kumo and do some of this myself..." Daaku's voice slightly echoed.

"Well, old friend, what might you have in mind?" Sanosuke questioned.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It was the usual with Sanosuke. When things actually got to a point of seriousness, he was always there to support daaku even if Daaku had been the reason for an upsetting matter. It had always been this reasoning that made Daaku trust his best friend other than Minato with everything that he had. As the Uchiha camr forth from the mountainous area near the ninja waiting to see what the genin would do, Daaku spoke with a soft sigh.

“Well Kumo is simply behind. All this time we have continued to prosper, Kumo has refused to follow and now it really seems that they are suffering for it. Not only the children but also the adults and those whom arent ninja.” The Village Hidden in the Clouds wasn’t a slum nation by any means but thet were certainly close. The squads presented by the higher ranking ninja of the Lightning Country were often careless and hadn’t tried to keep their ninja up to par with any of the standards set up by the continuous direction of the council.

Daaku shrugged, “I say we go into Kumo and talk with the Raikage. The last time I checked it was still Shira and you have always been friends with that vixen of a woman,” Even as he mentioned the Raikage Daaku’s face hardened with more than just a small amount of resentment. There was just a history between the two shinobi that hadn’t been resolved. “Maybe she hates me because I killed her brother but what was I supposed to do!?!?! That man was a menace and love, family, ethics...NONE of that mattered to him at all.”

Years prior when Daaku had been the Tsuchikage, he had a run in with Onuko; Shira’s younger brother whom had been the leader of a group of missing-nin that after the war had sought to use and slander the acts of the kage whom wanted to rebuild the nations. Many months of search and rescue had gone on between the many nations and those effected by the wrath of Onuko’s group. “I really do feel bad that he was killed but she has to see that it wasn’t my intention to kill the only family member she cared about.”

Daaku shook his head and tapped his foot on the ground, summoning a bunshin made of stone that had his appearance and started to walk along the side of the mountain path. “Come Sano, let’s go and get this over with. I need to see for myself what is really going on here and your diplomacy with these people will get me what I need. The last thing I care about is another quarrel with Shira at the village gates like the last time I visited this half forsaken place....”

While they were away, the stone bunshin would monitor what was happening with the genin team and make sure they weren’t gravely injured and remained in functioning status.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
It was hot.

That was all Suna was to him at this moment; hot. His secrecy turned into a great disadvantage for him and he wasn't upset by the turn of events, only finding them incredibly ironic. When he was first briefed on where he and his team was going, he jokingly believed that there was some higher force working against him. It was what he got for concealment, and they'd figure it out soon anyway. Considering they were on the same side, perhaps he didn't need to worry about double-crosses and convenient accidents occurring. His father warned him otherwise.

Wiping a light build-up of sweat from his forehead with his left arm, he brought his thoughtful gaze over to Ayumi. Amidst all the tension, her immature need for a smoothie was so far the highlight of his trip with this team. The other boy known as Rayex was a little too quiet for his tastes, and so far didn't exactly bring any personality to this group. Shinji couldn't really talk either. He was on the look out, just as the team leader Ichigo was, and most of his focus was not only on searching, but getting a better measure at how much more chakra would be needed to maintain his Kekkei Genkai in such a hot and dry environment.

"Oh come on, you act like we've been out here for days Ayumi, this is just the start there is much to be done you know."

"..He has a point. A smoothie would taste better after a hard day's work, wouldn't it?" Ceasing the flexing of his hand, Shinji looked over towards Rayex, hoping he would try to add a little more to this conversation. Not getting his hopes too high, he looked back to Ayumi, intending to keep any pressure off of Rayex. If the boy didn't want to speak, he had to right to force him. It'd be nice to get to know these two more though.

"When we get to a village, I'll buy a frozen treat for you, but let's keep our eyes peeled until then, okay?"
Eyes shut, Shinji smiled, hoping that things were perfectly clear. The last thing he'd like was a misunderstanding based on what he said and how he looked saying it. It's happened before, and he didn't want it to happen again, not with these people. Out of everyone, it was Ayumi's enthusiasm that made him want to keep smiling. Being a shinobi wasn't always fun and games but it was her childishness that encouraged his smile. He was happy to be helping the other villages, and he was happy that he encountered her kidnapper and Daaku when he did.

He had questions for her ..but it didn't seem the best time as of now.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The heat was getting on Ayumi's nerves more than she was willing to admit to the others but she didn't mention anything else about the heat waves that washed over her body. Being from Iwa meant that she should have been used to such weather yet this was different, it was heat that stuck to her skin and she hated it with a passion. "No. I don't think it would taste better after all of this, I want one right now!!!" Her voice raised a little and sounded more like a whine than anything else, so she promptly closed her mouth and looked off into the endless looking sands.

Many situations could arise out in the sands that came to Ayumi's mind while Shinji said some other things but her ears didn't hear them. What if by chance the miniature tailed beasts were being controlled by another country's ninja?? Maybe it was even more serious and their genin were very powerful and had some type of special jutsu from legend to control the beasts?? It would be a lot more difficult to battle other ninja if they had such power on their side and the group had no way to stop it.

"Unless...."

A dance beat started to play in Ayumi's head and rapidly the music picked up and literally started playing in the desert so that Shinji, Rayex and even Ichigo could hear it. "This is my jam!!! Yes!!!!" Ayumi started to sway a bit to the music and then kicked her leg straight up, moving her stomach back and forth, side to side and simultaneously winding down. "Sweet, I still got it." She continued to dance, and smiled spinning around.

She dropped down to the ground and touched her toes, shaking her backside while moving backward, right into the space below Shinji's waist. Ayumi giggled and bounced her butt up and down for nearly a minute and used Shinji's hands to guide her waist as she did so until the song ended. "So that is my seduction technique for male ninja, is it effective??"

"Oh shit. Ayumi, does Daaku know you're doing things like this...."

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Daaku spoke with concern in response to the Uchiha's question. He brought up Kumo's status as a major power and how it did poorly with keeping up with the other more advanced hidden villages. Especially with the recent resurgence of the tailed beast, the security of the everyday people and children were at higher risk.

“I say we go into Kumo and talk with the Raikage. The last time I checked it was still Shira and you have always been friends with that vixen of a woman...”

It was as if time had stopped with the mere mention of the Raikage's name. Images of the Raikage were invoked and a fluttery feeling filled the pit of his stomach. It had been sometime, since Sanosuke had taken sometime to reshape the world himself.

Daaku, on the contrary, was a bit uneasy about consulting the Raikage. Ever since the death of Onuko the Younger the two had been at odds. Daaku, as well as many others, had their own idea about the whole situation and the uprising he attempted to ensue. The former leader of Iwa was still upset with the end results regardless.

"It had to be done, Daaku. Just have some solace that one person that planned to ruin everything was thwarted."

“Come Sano, let’s go and get this over with. I need to see for myself what is really going on here and your diplomacy with these people will get me what I need. The last thing I care about is another quarrel with Shira at the village gates like the last time I visited this half forsaken place....”

Even though it was a bit on the harsh side to call it half-forsaken, Sanosuke's more friendlier standing with the village would make it easier to accomplish some form of comprise, especially with danger knocking on the door. Still, Sanosuke couldn't help but feel like she was going to be waiting at the doorstep.

"Alright, let's do this." Sanosuke slapped the wall and a seal appeared over it creating a link for him to keep surveillance as well. "It's time we settled some of this unreasonableness."

The two walked down a mountain path that lead up to a natural barrier created by sheer massiveness of the several mountains that the village was named for along with other man-made defenses that were patrolled by several Kumo-ANBU and Gatewatchers.

It was rather uneasy walking through the villages main wall with so many eyes peering down on them. Such defensiveness wasn't casted upon Sanosuke or probably even Daaku in any of the other more "closer" villages that had kept a better friendship with each other.

As they exited the very narrow passage through the barricade, there was yet another long-winded path that was about three times wider then the narrow passage they exited but led off to cliffs dropping down far below to rushing water ways. Due to being slightly wider, around the rock-slab path was wild grasses and flora. Every 10 feet had a large arch. At the end of it, there was visibly three bodies.

"What a long walk, and it seems like word traveled fast. I am sure you can sense the Raikage at the end of this path." Sanosuke nudged his war-buddy.

Even though he was a bit excited to see her, he kept his cool and calm demeanor since there was more pressing matters at hand.

Several minutes later, the Sanosuke and [presumably Daaku] would reach their gracious welcome.

"When I was informed some rather suspicious high ranking individuals were at our doorstep, I expected no less." Shira stood firmly and spoke sternly. "Welcome back to Kumo. What is it you have come to speak of?"

Sanosuke stood a bit straighter, hearing the tone of her voice she didn't seemed to be that happy to see them. She was without the traditional Raikage-hat, but wore the robe opened almost like a jacket. The robe was more on the slender size to fit her womanly physic. She wore formal gi-pants styled after more fitting sweat pants and low-cut top with her belly button showing, which had a sky blue gem piercing. Her skin remained fair, and her hair remained well kept and tied in a ponytail that he had remembered. He purple eyes bounced the sunlight, only complementing her beautiful face and her supple lips were a light pink hue. Just like Daaku, Minato and Sanosuke, she still maintained an appearance that would probably misguide ones idea of age and make several heads turn.

Sanosuke nudged Daaku, it would seem an early explanation was at hand. The Uchiha knew Shira already had any current information on the chunin exams, but his friend came with different matters.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Even though it had been awhile since Kumo had managed to be graced by Daaku's presence, the familiar walk there from the end of the mountainous path was just as serene as it always had been. The barren area that was devoid of nearly all life bothered some people but not Daaku. For him it was nature showing how sturdy and powerful it was over many many years. As plants and animals died these rocks and stones had remained vastly unchanged throughout all the times of chaos and rampant destruction that Kumo had faced, eve before it was actually a village to begin with.

"I had always loved these arches...and its obvious the Raikage is at the end of the path. Shira is highly protective of her and rightly so Sanosuke." One thing was for certain, within the past three years the color of the arches had been changed from green to red. As a previous leader of Iwa this could mean a lot of things but as Shira was in sight Daaku had to let this be pushed aside, there were much more pressing matters at hand, or at least there were going to be very soon.

Of course he'd been right, and this had been largely expected coming from Shira. She might have welcomed them but it was more than a little forced, the tone of her voice held other intentions rather than a warm welcome to Daaku or Sanosuke. Being somewhat diplomatic took precedence over any anger Daaku might have toward the sour situation and even though Shira had already upset the short man he was eye level with her, pondering how he or his ally were 'suspicious' in any way.

"Hello to you too Shira-shinzo," with both lips pursed in a genuine smile Daaku blew the Raikage a kiss and bowed to her. Knowing that he should show the upmost respect to this woman outside of his own territory. "There are many matters I feel need to be discussed but the one that is most important is about the village genin." Over the past two years the amount of genin coming from The Village Hidden in the Clouds had decreased dramatically and this was only proven more by its entrants this year for the chuunin exams. There were only two of them registered...

Daaku was annoyed by the disregard that Shira could have for her own people and wondered further if in fact she had something to do with the tailed beast uprising. Rather than make quick accusations however the topic remained on the genin instead. "Shira-shinzo, what is happening with the genin in this village and why aren't you producing as many as in past years?? This is a serious matter as we all know that the genin are literally the future of every nation."

One more questionable matter came to mind that certainly went right along with Daaku's line of questioning. "Why did I find one of your only genin registered for the exams traipsing along through the desert by himself!?!?!"

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"No. I don't think it would taste better after all of this, I want one right now!!!"

"My offer still stands."
Shinji responded. Ayumi was a very loud shinobi, and didn't seem to carry herself the way she'd expect the child of a Kage would. That only made her more interesting, as she wasn't what anyone would expect her to be. Whether it was the result of Daaku being very easy-going with her training or not, he loved his daughter no matter how loud she was. No matter how bratty she appeared. Something told him that Ayumi couldn't care less about how people felt about her behavior either. It was admirable, and she was staying true to herself.

He hoped she could really impress him when the time came.

"Unless...."

"Hm?" He was interested in what would next leave her lips. With Ichigo purely focused and the other boy not speaking, Ayumi was the only source of natural life he had right now. The sound of a beat was heard all around them, but there was clearly no audio device in sight. It took a moment to deduce and the beat hadn't helped, but the only explanation had to be genjutsu, which Ayumi was clearly responsible for.

"This is my jam!!! Yes!!!!"

"...Um."
Well this wasn't the best time to do such a thing, but Shinji didn't find it in him to comment on it. He wasn't her boss, but from one teammate to another, maybe she'd understand and take it easier from here on.

"Sweet, I still got it."

"A-Ayumi .."
Shinji had made an attempt to peacefully and quietly ask that she save this type of behavior for later, but by the time she had bent herself over and proceeded to back up into him with nothing but her butt to guide her, he had a feeling she wasn't going to listen to anyone until it was over. Looking to Ichigo for a bit of help, the man didn't appear to want to silence her at all, or just didn't seem to care about this sort of thing. Of course he still wanted to protest, but by the time her flesh persisted to run against his own, he lost his voice and let Ayumi continue, taking his hands and directing where exactly they went along her waist.

Unaware of it himself, Shinji had actually leaned into Ayumi more, but was too hot and too embarrassed to notice. A minute felt exactly like an eternity, but at last Ayumi had stopped what she was doing, freeing Shinji from her hold and allowing him to quickly turn around, his face out of view of the others.

"So that is my seduction technique for male ninja, is it effective??"

"You've got no idea.."
he managed to say under his own breath, still trying to stop his heart from racing as it did. He had never experienced that kind of contact with a girl before, and didn't expect to for some time. Ayumi wasn't like others..

"Oh shit. Ayumi, does Daaku know you're doing things like this...."

Shinji quickly looked over his shoulder, still blushing immensely. The last thing he wanted to do was have Daaku discover that he didn't find it within him to distance himself from Ayumi's suggestive advances. He should've been stronger than that, but he wasn't ..and he didn't want to face him if he knew that.

"H-he doesn't have to know. Let's keep moving, it didn't happen."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back