• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Naruto: Iridescent Beginnings~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Hearing and hearing some of the stuff that Daaku said, Jaakuna was paying attention, and then he started to drift out. This was repeated for a few more moments until Daaku said that everyone would meet back at this same spot tomorrow, which was perfectly fine for Jaakuna. It would bring some opportunities to get some training done, and some preperation, as well.

Daaku had then left, and the others soon followed. This was when Sanosuke-sensei addressed his team. He addressed them in a manner that was that to have them meet him at Training Grounds 27. Jaakuna knew exactly where that was, as did the rest of his team. The only question was whether if they would go as a team or would it be like before and go separately.

"Alright, so are we gonna go together like a REAL team should or do I have to go alone?"

-----------------

Flora couldn't believe what she was hearing. Actually, yes she could. Old hags will act like how old hags would, and the fact that Kushina said that she could get Ichigo at any given moment was in perfect character. The fact of the matter is that Ichigo wasn't interested in women or perhaps he was. Half the time, Flora didn't know what went on in Ichigo's mind, but she heard the remark he made about Daaku, and Flora agreed. He's pretty yummy, and more to the point, she was interested in what he looked like.

"Yeahyeah, whatever you say." Flora snarled as she noticed Minato disappeared. For what reason, Flora didn't know, but he would be back. This is what Flora knew for sure.

-----------------

Kairo sometimes feared the calm nature of Kushina. She had a weird nature about her. At one moment, she could be all calm, and then she could throw a complete bitch fit and eventually get her way. The fact she made that remark about Ichigo even more proved his point.

Within minutes, Minato disappeared for a few minutes, and Kairo was instantly curious. Why would he just suddenly vanish? On some levels, Kairo thought that this Daaku person had something to do with it as Minato had mentioned about a dinner with the entire group. Kairo hadn't known of Daaku for much long. Actually, he didn't know of this guy until earlier today.

-----------------

It was about five minutes since Minato vanished without any reason, but it wouldn't be long until he came back, and of all people he would appear with Daaku. Of course Ichigo would be going gaga over him within minutes has he had appeared right next to Flora's brother. Ichigo made a remark about the fact that Daaku had it all in the right places. Flora couldn't deny that he was pretty sexy, but that wasn't the reason they all had gotten together.

"Been a while, hasn't it, Daaku?" Flora was happy to see him, probably not as much as Ichigo was, but she was happy nonetheless. When he mentioned that beggers can't be choosers, Flora smiled. Somewhat happy for the dinner later tonight, Flora couldn't help but want to crave some delicious Spare Ribs. It was one of her weaknesses.
"I could go for some BBQ, now that you mention it."

-----------------

When Minato arrived back onto the scene, he was with a rather fine-looking gentleman. Based on what Ichigo said, this man must be Daaku, and it was, then this dinner would be interesting. This could be his only chance to actually get to know and learn more about this guy.

"Ah, so you're the infamous Daaku that I've heard so much about." Kairo said as he approached Daaku, looking at him dead strait in the eyes, and offered out his hand. "It's nice to meet your acquaintance."

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
After hearing the briefing of the tailed best Kaito couldn't help but think of his mother. If these monstrosities were moving towards his home his ownly thought was his mothers safety. A plan was made and when to leave for kumo. Kaito honestly couldnt belive he would be returning after he only just left but he refused to let any harm come to his mother. While everyone was talking he chose to remain silent. Kaito walked over to Arashi and Ayumi placing a hand on her shoulder. ' i'm ready when you are, What would you like to do Ayumi?"

He unsheathed his blade and examined it as if he was looking to find something but all it did was remind him of his Brother and how he must protect his mother." Dam Beast will not bring harm to her...i wont let it happen."

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Today was a day where too many things had been happening. They had all been planned out and were set up in the fashion for Daaku to handle the situations to the best of his abilities. If anything, he'd been able to get through all of it easier than expected. With this new crisis at hand Daaku expected to be feeling more important, like in the old days when he, Sanosuke and Minato had been taking lives for the good of the many. Now it was different, instead of war or the purpose of justice the fight was for other reasons.

Monsters were killing people for no reason, or maybe in fact they had good reason to do so. The corruption of the world had surely been increasing and that might have been why calamity had begun to befall the nations...

Being with great friends and even new faces was going to get Daaku's mind off all these problems for the time being, it had been awhile since he'd seen Ichigo or even Flora for that matter and to say that both of them had grown was an understatement. Their matured minds would prove an attest to the night. Especially Ichigo's dirty thoughts that were open and written all across his face.

"I like barbecue, so that works for me. I mean why not have a little bit of spice in our lives??" Daaku hadn't forgotten about Kairo's statement either, he was interested in where he was coming from. "Infamous?? What deeds make you give me such a title?? Like I'm some kind of evil man that has been pegged for slaughtering countless people without cause..." The short man pulled down his mouth covering and gave Kairo a dirty look.

Minato looked a bit wary and stepped in front of Kairo, "Heyy Daaku calm down, he isn't saying you're a bad person. Just that you have an infamous reputation from the war." Even as these words were spoken, the Hokage was well aware that in fact he was lying because earlier that day Kairo had spoken as if Daaku was nobody, and he didn't even mean much to the restoration of the world. There was such an amazing feeling just being around a man like Daaku that his pride spread to those he befriended. the two ninja would just have to get along...

Kushina started laughing and just waved her hand aimlessly in the air, "You guys are a trip, why are we going to bother arguing or clashing like this when we all are trying to go stuff our faces??" She walked out of the room after saying this and winked at Flora, giving her the notion to follow and not stay for the drama. She would much rather enjoy the rest of the day than see Daaku and Kairo start freaking out. It was going to be a win win situation for her either way.

"Umm, I'm with her, come on guys." Ichigo smirked and patted Daaku on the shoulder and followed Kushina out and then continued on to go outside. He stopped next to Kushina and then smiled at her, "I hope those boys are all settled down soon I can't wait to eat."

Minato's wife sighed and scratched at an itch she had on her thigh before whistling a soft tune. It was something she had recently picked up from Naruto whom had been often seen gala-banding around Konoha and ignoring his studies. "Yea I'm starved too. Here's hoping we can all have fun and keep up the good attitudes for what the night and tomorrow will bring." She hoped that above all else Naruto would get his act together and become a fuinjutsu master as she was...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
The fact that Daaku snapped like that was so out of character for a man of his stature. Maybe Kairo should have reworded his statement when he reached out to give Daaku a friendly introduction, but he's not gonna apologize for something that he didn't do wrong. If anything, Daaku should apologize to him for snapping like that. It was totally uncalled for.

Before Kairo could respond to Daaku's outburst, Minato stepped in-between Kairo and Daaku. It was a good thing he did that. Any second later and Kairo would have responded with a physical attack, but Kairo was wondering what Minato meant by what he said. There was no way that what Minato gave was the full truth of what Kairo meant. Sure it he didn't know much of Daaku, but he knows what ever Tsuchikage is like and he knows how sinfully proud they all are.

"Minato, I prefer it if you don't speak for me. I meant what I said." The fact of the matter was that Kairo expected that type of response from the former Tsuchikage. Hell, if he were to run into the current, he'd probably get a similar response. "With you being the former Tsuchikage, I expected an outburst of the kind you just gave. Just be well to remember that you're in Kohona and not Iwagakure." Yeah, talk about outbursts. Kairo just blatantly threatened Daaku, but why? He probably had a deathwish or maybe not. Kairo knew that Daaku was prideful, but that didn't matter. Kairo shoved Minato out of the way lightly, and walked up to Daaku as the two were almost touching."Remember that, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine." Kairo said almost cheerfully.

------------

Is he stupid or what??

Flora definitely questioned what kind of man Kairo was. Based on the actions he just took, Flora definitely didn't want to be Kairo at dinner, let alone this very moment. On that note, Flora actually was in agreement with Kushina...for once. This was the time to eat, not to fight. Despite how much Flora would love to see how that fight goes, she would rather get some food in her belly.

"So, where we headin' for dinner, anyways?" Curiously, Flora asked as she wanted to eat soon. She knew this would be on Kushina or Minato, so it might as well be a buffet place, and not some crappy, fine-dining crappy place.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Only a short amount of time had to even pass to show the former Tsuchikage that in reality no matter what time it was or what you're reputation or former status was that; People were more idiotic than Daaku actually thought they were at any given time. Kairo had the will of fire, which was something he must have gotten from growing up around Konoha just as Daaku had an intense ton of pride from being in Iwagakure for such a long time in his life, but that was just the will people had. If Kairo wanted to be bold than as a man he was entitled to. As a ninja he was even more entitled to speak his mind and feel as purposeful in his actions as possible. If he was able to back it up than it turned out even better. Kairo moved ever closer to Daaku which gave the short man an even better view of just what Kairo had to offer. He wasn't bad on the eyes, so that was always a plus.

There was just something about Kairo that already, Daaku was enjoying. He made a self notation to act as normal as his personality allowed around this guy and to take none of his threats seriously. If Daaku did there was no point to any of the things that might happen. Being a ninja meant the obvious nature to be able to back yourself up if there was a problem. "Remember that I was the Tsuchikage for a reason and everything will be fine." For Daaku this was going to be whatever. He might have come off as strong willed but there was nothing in his mind that planned to resort to violence at all. What kind of man was he going to look like if each and every time somebody was rude and didn't realize they were acting as such, he ended up going off the deep end and ripping their face off??

He turned and started to walk away but stopped as his gaze passed by Kairo's backside. The lecherous stare was apparent and Daaku grinned. "You're a bold guy Kairo, I automatically give my respect to any man or woman willing to get in my face knowing all too well what could happen to them. Lucky for you that Minato trusts you AND you're a hot guy." A simple honest statement like the one Daaku had just given to Kairo wasn't at all out of character, it showed that even in the face of apparent possible animosity there was no break in the flow of Daaku not at all caring who he was talking to or what they might be thinking of him or his mannerisms. Daaku could tell that Minato saw what he was doing and stuck out his tongue as a small child might, waggling it so that Minato could see what he'd done.

"Wow Daaku, you never change." Minato shrugged and walked out of his office. The halls of the mansion had dimmed as the hours of the day had continued to pass but there was more than enough lightning for the entire group to make it outside without being harmed or worrying about falling down a flight of stairs. Now that a skirmish between his best friend and a man he often thought could replace himself as Hokage had been avoided, he and Daaku continued outside with Kairo close behind no doubt. Once outside, the group was all together and with out any hesitation, Minato laughed and began to stroll down the street, toward the new establishment that had opened just a week before. "The food at this place is great so we might as well all pig out. I know that's exactly what I'm about to do." They were all only several hundred feet from the BBQ Buffet, so once inside they'd could be seated right away.

Ichigo snickered at the look Minato had on his face as Kushina walked past him, keeping her eyes on Daaku as he walked inside the building and around the corner to the back area where there was an outdoor patio. "Now this is what I'm talking about people, tons of food and it all smells freaking amazing!!!" The Kissui Tensai member was loud enough that heads started to turn when he walked inside but by the way he appeared there was more than enough insight to suggest that in fact his voice had nothing to do with it and that many of the patrons were all gawking for other reasons entirely.

The crowd was quite astonishing. It wasn't each and everyday that the Hokage, his wife, the former Tsuchikage and Kairo were all together in the same place, Kushina noticed that even Flora and Ichigo made the party look a lot more grandiose. "I'll pay this time, I have no problems with that at all, you guys can get as much as you want to eat its on me."

A waiter came up to them and looked a bit bewildered, it was like he hadn't seen this many important people at once before. "Umm, hi, you all want the grand buffet access??"

"Yea, that's fine sir." Daaku chuckled and pulled a card out of his robe and handed it to the waiter while flashing him a smile. "I'll take care of this." The waiter's eyes opened wide when he took the card from Daaku. Never before had he touched a limitless spending card like the one that Daaku handed him and what was more as he bowed and began to walk away Daaku called him back. "Heyy wait a second...."

"Yes??"

Daaku pulled a wad of money out of his pocket and handed it to the young gentleman. "Here take this a tip." The waiter passed out...

~~~~~

Ayumi figured that there was nothing better to do other than just tag along where ever her brother was going, so that made the time spent between them a lot better than it being forced. "Arashi, I think I want to just go to the training ground with you. I doubt Sano will really care." She didn't want to train all by herself and thought it would be good for Kaito to make some new friends if he was to be around Konoha and its people for the time being.

Granted that Ayumi wan't from Konoha to begin with she felt that its people were great and they could teach both her and Kaito many things. She did have other reasoning, mostly because Kaito had yet to really meet Arashi and if any boy was going to be talking to her, he needed to know about it or at least like them.

"Umm??" Kaito was saying something or other to himself while examining his sword. This amused her, the blade looked cool but she wanted to show Kaito her own weapon that Daaku had forged himself. "We are going to go and train with the others. But uh I see you have your sword out, do you want to see mine..."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
~Nishidou~

He just shrugs at the rebuttal to spar and instead puts down the last stick that held his dumplings. With that he simply wipes off his hands and walks out of the building after saying, "I'll be at ninja memorial. Send a message when you're all ready to get serious about things." He primarily aims this at their teacher, but he also directs this at the last member that joined them. So with his "request" out he runs out of the building and leaps onto the nearest building in his jumping range, taking notice that the other team is gone. But he puts that out of his mind as best as he could before jumping off building and flying through the air towards another building. He takes the newfound quiet to think about things.

The first thing in his mind is the last one to show up. The kid blamed his uncle for his lateness, but that wasn't a proper excuse. While he can't really say anything about the other guys, he's pretty sure that their sensei knows how Nishidou's father is one of the most strict people in town. It's to be expected considering that they all came from Kirigakure in order to escape some of the battles and the graduation ritual for the shinobi. Nishidou still shudders a little bit at thinking that he might have had to murder his entire class just to pass, but then again, that's how his father trained him. But before they can get into his mind, Nishidou forces the thoughts of his father's training out and instead focuses on his transit for the new location.

~Arashi~

Ah the air! The ground! The people! Arashi smiles as he walks into the village known as Konohagakure for the first time in several years. Say what you want about people like him, but the truth is that you never really forget your home. Perhaps that's why he heard that Flora was going to be here soon. So with the childish excuse, "Well she did it too!" as his reasoning Arashi felt like visiting his old home as well. That and there was an interesting thing that he heard. Something about some promising kid with the same name as himself. That's something that he just had to check out for himself. If nothing else, things could get rather interesting in the observations.

"Alright, let's see if I can't find that little runt! Too bad that I don't know what he looks like..."

With that he directs an incredibly small amount of chakra to his eyes and sees an instant change. From there he sees that everyone around him takes on a more wireframe appearance. But that's not what he was looking for. He takes away some of the chakra that he directs to his eyes and watches as everything takes on a more normal appearance. He smiles at this and starts to make his way through the town while keeping an eye on every face that he comes across, even those that pass him. But sadly there's nothing that really gets him into thinking that he's found the kid. But then it dawns on him. This other Arashi is a promising kid, so that must mean that he's a ninja. The thing about kid ninjas is that they are either on some random assignment or training. He decides to bank on the latter and tries to remember some of the more popular areas to train. With the list in his mind he starts to make his way through the streets at a quickened pace.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
"We are going to go and train with the others. But uh I see you have your sword out, do you want to see mine..."

Kaito turned his head in acknowledgement of Ayumi. " Yea sure i'd love to. Not sure if you care or not but this blade has a name. " He ran his finger up the blade slowly" Its name is Kurikara.. the demon slaying blade." He sheathed it directly afterwards" It was passed down through the Yoshido Bloodline, as legend would have it this is the blade created in hell by Satan himself Given to his son to unleash his power. Legend say's my clan is a decendent of Satan himself but i don't think thats true at least i hope not...Anyway i'd love to see yours."

----------

Kaito keep your head up! A teenage ninja yelled from a distance." Ya big bro i got it Both of them came to a halt in a patch of lush grass. he wind blowing across the wind like water flowing down a river. " Kaito you have to do better ok lil bro i expect the best of you. Unlike me you got the gift" Tokishe...stop it i dont have some silly gift that you and dad keep going on about" Kaito said pouting his lips. " Whatever lil bro i just want you to keep up the kunai practice when i get back i'll teach you some pretty neat jutsu. don't tell dad ok kiddo!" Tokishe rubbed his little brother's hair and ruffled it then took off. " Hey!! don't mess up my hair ok!"

----------

Kaito shook his head as he was thiking about his older brother. " Ayumi i'm quite jealous of you and your brother. Hold him dear you never know how long you have him..."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It had been aobut 30 minutes since Arashi, Kairo and Ayumi had left the area in the forest where the meeting had taken place. On the way to the training grounds Ayumi had pondered over just what Kaito meant about her holding Arashu dear. Of course she loved her brother, that was a given and she wasn't about to let anything bad happen to him if she was able to do things to prevent that. Still it bothered her just a little bit.

Now the three of them were all training a bit separately, there were many new training mechanisms that had been set up and thanks to the developments of the nations, chakra dummies were a great way to train. They looked like normal wooden dummies to the naked eye but with her Burakkuai active Ayumi could see that each one had a large chakratic capsule inside it which was used to build the dummy back up after it had been beaten down during training.

"I love these things." They also had inner programming from special seals that allows the dummies to also attack during training procedures. Depending on the seal you attached during training, the level of difficulty and mind set increased or decreased. Several dummies came Ayumi's way and she allowed them to get closer to her, jumping over one of them and pushing her leg out as she did, landing a kick in the base of its spine. The momentum of this blow allowed the genin to twist her body around several times and hit another dummy in the chest.

The one she'd attacked originally got up and threw kunai at her face, "Nope not gonna happen." The girl ducked backward and dodged low, pulling a purple handle from her belt. "Extend Tanmatsuken!!!" By sweepincg her handle out from the left it extended into a blade of shining magenta overlaid with white. This cut right through the legs of the incoming dummy and as it fell, Ayumi flipped sideways and kicked the last dummy right in the face.

"Take that!!!" The dummy started to get back up and Ayumi made three hand seals, she channeled chakra along her arm, and slammed it down. "Surasshu mukō." Her Void Slash, cut into the dummy ans split it into two halves..."Sweet."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Kairo wasn’t really sure what to think about Daaku now. Heck, he wasn’t even sure how he would respond to Daaku’s declaration of not only Kairo got Daaku’s respect, but Daaku called him hot. It’s not that Kairo didn’t appreicate the compliment, but he didn’t really swing that way or at least he wasn’t sure. He couldn’t deny that Daaku was good looking, but that’s beside the point. He got the former Tsuchikage’s respect because he was bold. Well, if bold means standing up for your own village, then Kairo would be bold every damn day.

In the way of all of this, Kairo completely zoned out. He zoned out for so long that he almost was left in the dust of the group as they went to go get something to eat. Kairo could hear his stomach growling like crazy. Fortunately for Kairo, he was only a few feet behind which he quickly gained back by simple doing a simple job which put him right behind Flora.

The group trailed out of the Hokage Mansion where several hundred feet down the road they would appear at the newly-opened BBQ buffet that had just opened. Kairo has been here several times, so he knows a few tricks to get himself some extra food. He also didn’t mind getting a little drunk while he was at it. Also, it was lucky for Flora that Kohona’s drinking age for legal consumption was 18.

--------------------

It was pretty interesting to see how Kairo-sama was acting towards Daaku-senpai. The two were of polar-opposites, it was so weird seeing Kairo going off about his will of fire or whatever they called it. It was even more surprising that Daaku actually gave Kairo his respect. Actually, no; Flora wasn't surprised at all. She knows what kind of man Daaku is, and she knew that anyone, male or female, who would boldly threaten the Former Tsuchikage got his respect.

It was with a single notion of dropping everything, the group headed out. First, they headed out of the Hokage Mansion, and to some BBQ buffet place. Flora didn't mind. She was hungry, and she definitely could eat her fill. So, perhaps it was a good thing it was a buffet. A single meal isn't good enough for her.

Coming into the building, they were seated immediately.

--------------------​

“This place has some great spare ribs.” Kairo said as the group were instantly seated the moment they walked into the buffet which was full with people. On normal circumstances, one would have to wait until a seat was open, but since the party included three important people, they were seated instantly. Furthermore, the waiter that had came by looked more nervous than Jaakuna when he was caught in one of his pranks. Obviously the waiter had every reason to be nervous. He was in the company of the Former Tsuchikage, Daaku Raito, the Hokage, Minato Namikaze, and his wife, Kushina Uzumaki. Added to that, Kairo, Flora, and Ichigo all had their own reputation.

Several moments passed when Daaku had gave the waiter quite a hefty tip, he regained consiousness. This prompted Kairo to order first. “Seeing as how Daaku’s fancy card is paying, let’s start off with a round of your finest Ale.” Kairo said in hopes they were still in stock of some Ale. Kairo sure did love him some Ale.

--------------------

After they were seated, Kushina had offered to pay, but that notion was canceled when Daaku brought out his one-of-a-kind, limitless spending card that only the kages could get. Of course, the waiter that the group had gotten was nervous off his ass, but he would just have to suck it up. However, he fainted like a pussy when Daaku gave him a very generous tip. Flora couldn't help but laugh her ass off. Obviously, this was a bitch move on her part, but she didn't care.

"What a freaking panzy!!!" Laughing some more, Flora had to take a few moments to get it out of her system to which she was able to hear the word "Ale". It was then that she immediately got happy. She loves the shit out of that stuff, and if Daaku is paying, she would have her fair share of it. "bitch please, we're gonna need AT LEAST three rounds to start." She was already licking her chops.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
" Interesting, we have some of these same things back home" he said to himself as he watched Ayumi train. He went off on his own a bit further down finding 2 dummies. Setting the correct seal for the level of difficulty and he was ready. " Bring it!" Both attacked swiftly the boy ducked under the first kick and slid between the two. as he motioned past them he pressed his hands against the dummies with controlled air pressure forcing them back. " Come on!" The second one threw a series of kunai which came at a fast speed. He reached down and threw kunai back colliding with each. The other was preparing a attack behind him and kaito felt the presence. " Air burst jutsu!' He shot the ground underneath him pressing him into the sky" Take this!" Unsheathing his sword he came down upon it slicing it into two perfect halves. placing the sword to his side leaving it unsheathed he prepared himself.

" The other threw a flurry of punches which had to be blocked and dodged quickly. Grabbing the arm of the dummy on the last punch he fliped over it and doubled back" This is it for you. He ran forward into a combo of kicks and punches ending with a snap kick upward sending it into the air. " One! dissorent the opponent" He said as he threw kunai's quickly at the dummy forcing it to block. " Two remove the ability to attack" as the last kunai hit he did quick hand seals " Wind style : Wind Sctye jutsu" the scythes connected cutting both arms off sending it on a downward spiral towards the ground. " Three...Step into it" Kaito dashed forward slamming his feet agains the ground focusing air pressure turning his body that his right elbow and left fist collided with the dummy. causing it to explode. " The Yoshido Special..."

His sword started to glow blue and give off a odd sound. His left eye turned blue and red and he fell to his knees holding his eye. " Augh!!! not now..!!" The pain left as quick as it came and he sat there on his knees trying to catch his breath.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ichigo got up and went toward the buffet area, he really didn't drink that often but with all the alcohol that was about to be passed around he figured it was a better to fill his stomach somewhat first. Nothing too dramatic had happened between anyone in the group yet. There was such a massive amount of food to be taken and consumed that the hungry gentleman didn't know where to start first. "Oh this smells really good..." A heap of pulled BBQ pork was piled onto his plate and then another chunk of odd looking meat that was unrecognizable.

"Heyy Daaku-sama, how has your day been??" Ichigo looked at Daaku, noticing once again that he was a lot darker than any of the ninja he'd ever seen from Iwagakure before. Even though this was questionable, Ichigo found it rude to ask too many questions but he did want to know the reason. Maybe at some point Daaku's relatives were originally from Kumohagakure. He looked up to see that Daaku was now looking at him with a sly grin...

Daaku folded his arms across his lower abdomen and coughed once, "I guess you didn't hear me the first time Ichigo. So far my day has been a bit cluttered, I had to rush here from Iwa and used up quite a bit of chakra doing so with my daughter but in the end I came here specifically to enjoy the end of my day." If Ichigo had intentions other than small talk he was doing a bad job of making them known, he was seriously all over the place. "So just what made you come to Konoha?? Its pretty obvious that being a member of Kissui Tensai should take up a lot of time yet you AND Flora are here..."

"Well, I wanted to take a load off ya know, just see the people and get some time to myself." the two men had returned to the table where apparently during their gathering of food, the drinks had been served as many large pitchers of ale were sitting on the center of the table. Kushina had just guzzled a cup and was licking her fingers obviously enjoying the food far too much to even care about who might be looking at her. "Sheesh, she can still eat like tomorrow isn't going to come huh Minato."

The Hokage smiled at his wife's antics and answered promptly saying, "Yes she can. I think Naruto got his beastly appetite from Kushina cause I don't eat like her at all. The way she takes it down is crazy." He said this as Daaku raised his nearly non existent eyebrows, mainly because Minato had a giant chicken drum in one hand and had been tearing into it while he spoke. "Anyway I'm just glad that both Kairo and Daaku here are getting along. I need peace among the people that I know."

Kushina burped and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "Sure we all do, so long as there is peace we can look forward to a much brighter future and train our long not to make the mistakes we did as children. Don't get me wrong it is human nature to have mishaps and so on but a good upbringing can curve a lot of the drama that we all had to go through."

Daaku agreed with this a lot, he had seen many things in his 32 years but most of them had been due to one line of thinking or another, often times the simplest events turning into years of either controversy or some form of strife with a nation or group of people solely out of an idea. "Tell me Flora, just why did you join Kissui Tensai, is it because your brother did too, I know you were always following his ideas with your motives attached."

Ichigo just took a sip of his drink and gawked at Daaku. That man was making him feel all types of crazy, he didn't really want to say anything...

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Arashi decided to just watch as Ayumi and Kaito practiced with the training dummies. Wastin energy before training with Sano was a bad thing as Arashi had found that out the first day he met the man. He was impressed by Ayumi's abilities so far and couldn't believe how far she had come. Most eleven year olds weren't able to amass the strength and skill that she had which only meant that Ayumi would blossom at a better pace then Arashi would. Like many brothers in his position, he was proud of her and would continue to watch her grow. Now if only he could get Naruto to a heightened level but, that boy was such a knucklehead.

"Where is my team?" Arashi bellowed out. It was funny how they all left at about the same time but, Arashi was the only one at the training ground. It was a mystery why they weren't there but, the late guy had shown up first....two times in one day. Suddenly the sounds of the grass crushed under a foot came from the west part of the training ground. Arashi was quick to look that way, seeing that it wasn't his team but, trouble. From completely out of left field, Guy's team decided to show up. It was ncie to see the other genin though Arashi knew why they were here or more importantly why Neji had come. The worry came from Lee and neji as those two were the power of the team while TenTen was by far the worst ninja out of the "special" genin.

"Safe to say that following you was a good thing." Neji said with his arms crossed.

"Damn it. Must have saw me when we on our way here." Arashi commented as he stood up.

"I want a rematch. There is no conceivable way you could beat me." Neji's voice showed signs of anger toward Arashi.

"Naw. I don't wanna have to hurt ya again. Your a good ninja Neji. Don't start being arrogant...that's my job." He responded with a smile.

"Shut up!" Neji responded while clenching his fist, "You take nothing serious. I don't care about your ties to the hokage or your lackluster dojutsu. Your just as much trash as Naruto."

"You take back what you said about Naruto." Arashi responded but, this time he was glaring at Neji and his voice was deeper and darker then before.

"I struck a cord, I see. You heard...." Neji was cut short as Arashi used his speed to palm Neji in the chest. Neji hit the ground hard as Arashi stood there staring at the Hyuuga. Their first battle was but a friendly battle for Arashi and now this fight was personnal. Neji had gone too far calling Naruto trash. Everyone knew not to speak ill of Naruto while his brother was around. A clever rouse to bring Arashi into the fight. Dusting himself off, Neji stood back up. Forming a sign to activate his Byakugan, Neji hoped to bring about a painful defeat, relying in the power of his dojutsu and his Gentle Fist while Arashi activated his dojutsu to counter his adversary's eyes. Both took a taijutsu stance while Lee and TenTen backed up to a safe distance. It ws round two for the boys but, one could see that it could get dangerous fast.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Flora found enjoyment in this feast. After she had gotten a few rounds of that ale she loves so much, she went on over to the buffet where there was a wide selection of BBQ-type foods. There was pulled pork, brisket, beans, ribs, and all types of good food. Since there was so much to choose from, Flora just got a good helping of everything.

Flora knew there would be too much to carry, so she created a plant clone, and they both carried four plates of just fatty, fatty goodness. Everyone stared at Flora just because of all the food she had. She then gave them dirty looks, like she was about to rip their grimy little heads off. They immediately turned around as if nothing had happened.

"That's right. You little bitches better turn around."
Flora was scary when she ate. Everyone around her knew this, and even Ichigo feared her and anybody who dared to touch her food. Furthermore, Flora completely ignored everyone while she scarfed down the food one big-ass bite at a time. It's just like the way Goku from Dragon Ball Z eats, but just messier. She ate so much that every other minute, she was belching, eating, and belching some more.

"WAITER!!!!!!"
Flora yelled, but there was no answer. She charged her chakra just a slight bit. "WAIIIIITERRRRRRRRR!!!!" That time Flora had gotten the attention of their waiter. Even more so, she had somewhat caused a ruckus for the other customers who were all shocked by Flora's yelling. It got to the point where over a dozen people had dropped over 2000 ryo worths of food. Flora didn't give a shit. She was here to eat, and dog-darn it, she was going to eat.

The waiter arrived, annoyed to no extent.
"Can I help you miss?" He tried to hold back his disgust towards Flora.

"Better show me some damn respect!"
Holding nothing back, Flora stood up, and in all the provocative ways, Flora's breasts were popped wide open due to her carelessness. Then, she caught the waiter popping a peak. "Hey dumbshit!" Flora used her finger to bring the Waiter's eyes to her eye level. "Less peaky, and more servy of that wonderful drinky. Ya got it bitch?" Flora obviously toying with the Waiter, she sat down, slightly leaving her breasts open in a teasing fashion.

--------------

Kairo couldn't believe it. Flora had just crossed a new bitch low. As if he thought she wasn't out of control before, but now she even had the audacity to threaten a waiter, expose her titties, and make the waiter her bitch. Kairo didn't really pay any attention to it as he didn't want to get caught in the crossfire of her anger. Besides, he was just enjoying his meal that he had gotten a few moments before Flora's little scene.

"Yeah, so this food is great, Minato. Didn't this place use to be a Sushi joint?" Making small talk, Kairo just wanted to get the attention away from Flora, but he couldn't help but notice that Kushina was also stuffing her face. Geez, all the women are beyond loco in the face of food. Kairo couldn't believe he had to be the responsible one. Even Minato was letting loose, more than he should. However, he is among friends, so why not have a little fun.

--------------

Her mood has calmed down a bit, and it was at the perfect time, too. Daaku had addressed Flora in a question that she hadn't expected from him.

"Tell me Flora, just why did you join Kissui Tensai, is it because your brother did too, I know you were always following his ideas with your motives attached." Asking her that had to be a tough one for Flora to hear. She didn't really like admitting her reasons for joining the Kissui Tensai. In all honesty, Flora didn't have a real answer as she was unsure herself. All she knew is that her brother was with them, and her own reasons developed as time progressed.

"That's kind of hard to answ.."FLora said as her talk was interrupted by a very loud belch. "As i was saying, it's hard to answer, Daaku. I know that Ichigo joined, and I was pulled in by choice, but as to what my reasons are, I can't say as I don't know myself." She said releasing one last, very loud belch that was heard all the way across the joint.

Everyone was getting tired of Flora's bad mannerisms. She could tell they were pissed, so she stood up, found a spot on the table, unhooked her bra, and flashed the entire audience of the joint.
"SUCK ON THESE, YOU F**KING PANZIES!!!!"

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Sanosuke chair arose out of the ground in front of the Hokage Mansion. This time he wasn't in the chair, but more so standing on the left arm of it. It was here where he would meet Aiko.

"This waiting around is so boring-some." He sighed.

He jumped down off the arm and rested his elbow on the back of the rock-made chair so that his hand could hold up his head while he waited. He knew his students would be waiting for him at Training Ground 27, so he thought to himself how could he be in two places at once... but he already had the answer.

Sanosuke rose out of the ground slowly behind Arashi. Interestingly enough, Team Guy had shown up as well as Ayumi and Kaito who had followed Arashi. Even though his two other disciples were missing, he couldn't help but notice Ayumi and Kaito were keeping busy while Arashi was being a knucklehead.

All these thoughts had passed in his head while he stood behind Arashi in a rather menacing fashion. The Hyuga boy and Arashi were facing each other in battle stances. Intriguing as it may be, there was better things to do than have boyish squabbles.

"Arashi-kun, be mindful of how you carry yourself around others." He reminded him, as had several times before. "Sometimes I feel like i have to douse water on that fiery red hair of yours. Do what you must."

Not to far behind Neji was the rest of his team, with Guy standing up with his thumbs up and his goofy smile. His goofy bravado was only added with his suddden preaching.

"YEAH, NEJI!!! LET YOUR YOUTH SCREAM!!!" Guy hollered.

"You're so cool GUY-SENSEI!!!" Rock Lee followed all opened eye and Guy cheered on his student.

Tenten only sat back and nodded her head in disapproval of her oddball team.

"Arashi, nothing to flashy." Already expecting the inevitable, Arashi was like a flame. Once, he felt the need to prove his point his will would only further ignite to add anticipation caused by Team Guy.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
"That little asshole."

Jaakuna couldn't believe the nerve of Arashi. He actually wanted to be nice to that little prick. He even asked nicely if they wanted to leave as a team, hoping that the little knucklehead would want to do as such, but noooooo. Arashi just strait-up and left Jaakuna and Sayuri to hang and dry or whatever the saying is. It really didn't bother Sayuri as she didn't really care what Arashi did, but Jaakuna was not only pissed, but he wanted to punch somebody in the face, but Sayuri was the only one around, and he adored her little ass.

"Guess I'll meet ya at the training grounds." Jaakuna sighed.

Taking off in quick fashion, Jaakuna made his way through the Forest of Death where he came back into the village, at least the city part. He went through the part where the new BBQ place had just opened a week ago. In his own mind, Jaakuna wanted to get some food, and he had enough cash to do so.Just as he was in front of the joint, he could hear a loud ruckus from within the establishment. He rushed in, hoping to get a good sight, and boy did he ever.

"SUCK ON THESE, YOU F**KING PANZIES!!!!" Completely red at this point, Jaakuna wasn't able to think clearly. All he could see was big titties. He didn't even get any words out, but Jaakuna happened to get his thoughts clear when he spotted the hokage and Daaku, who had explained the Tailed Beasts fiasco. "Mr. Daaku! Lord Hokage." Jaakuna, very suspiciously said, "Funny running into you here.." Jaakuna said sweating as he couldn't take his eyes off of the lovely maiden. So much so that his hands were up in the air doing a squeezing motion as if he was trying to squeeze them, but he was sooo far away from them.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ayumi's Burakkuai had been active since she began fighting the training dummies and she'd noticed that some figures were in the distance but didn't see who they were, choosing to deactivate her dojutsu seeing as there was no reason to keep it active. Her thoughts had moved to just what might happen if Kaito turned into some type of monster after his display, the entire scene looked like something out of a scary movie. He must have some deep hidden power that was being contained. "Freakin scary...." She commented frankly and shrugged it off. Maybe if Kaito had been screaming or running toward her and Arashi her mind would have been more focused on the terror that could lie ahead. This was not the case though.

The grass swaying alerted the girl to some other ninja showing up on the training grounds. She didn't know who any of them were but one of them was already staring at Arashi. One was a girl that looked a bit stupid, she had giant buns in her hair and this look on her face that had 'idiot' written all over it. "Geez who are these guys?? That one has the most terrible haircut I've ever looked at. He sure has a nice body though, he must work out like I do." Before Ayumi made her way over to the group one of them had already confronted Arashi and got in his face, talking about some fight they had and wanting a rematch.

"Looks like this dude is just a sore loser, I'd be too if Arashi just beat me down in front of my team or something like that." What happened next was a bit shocking.

Ayumi could tell Arashi was fuming, not only had he been told to shut up, but also Ayumi saw that Naruto had been disrespected. "Uh oh..."

~~~~~

Flora was getting more out of control, Kushina was amused by the way she acted in public. Not only did she degrade herself as a woman but continued to be more and more rude, yelling and screaming and tempting the staff with exposure of her ample chest. "Geez, she has no inhibitions. Hell I bet she's drunk too, drunk more than any of this did combined already, What a lush..." Kushina giggled and poked Ichigo in the arm, "Your sister is nuts..."

"Acting like a stupid hooker is more like it." There was no reason to be so loud and obnoxious but Ichigo thought it was all hilarious. He loved his sister's antics and just on kept smiling as Flora continued to make a fool out of herself, it was great....more and more people were looking in their direction now and smirking, pointing or making gestures. "Ha, this is such a good time."

Suddenly, Flora opened her shirt and let her entire chest hang out, revealing her bosom to the patrons inside whom were eating...

"Damn."
"Damn."
"Damn."

Instantly patrons around the restaurant started cheering and yelling for Flora to take off more of her clothing, apparently they thought she was tonight's entertainment. "Ahahaha yes that's right ladies and gentlemen, tonight your stripper is none other than Flora Senmaru, mistress of the plants...matron of divine beauty!!!!" Daaku cackled and bent over holding his sides, the men in around the tables starting whooping and hollering to see more, Flora was quite the beauty and they all wanted to see what she had.

A loud name was coming from outside though...

~~~~~

"Oooooh." the other ninja got knocked right into the dirt by Arashi, and overhead Ayumi saw a red flash that zipped over the forest, and even smelled a singing odor of smoke. "I wonder what that was??" In the meantime of this happening the jounin squad leader of the genin group had showed up and Sano too. This looked like it was about to get very interesting. If the girl or even the lithe boy wanted to go at it, Ayumi wasn't going to say no but she wasn't going to fight for no reason.

Naruto was a subject very close to Arashi's heart and Ayumi knew it. That boy was destined to be great at some point and because of this Arashi would stop at nothing to uphold hsi name when people made fun of him. Beyond any of those reasons Arashi also did it just because Naruto was his younger brother. More than once Ayumi had stopped to question if it came down to it if her brother would choose Naruto's life over her own. It was a thought she tried to push aside and not cloud her feelings.

She rocked her fist in the air, "Make me and daddy proud. Beat him up Arashi, show him what those of us with the power of the Raito clan can do!!!"

~~~~~

"The heck is that noise??"

About three seconds of time passed before the undesired answer came to everybody in the restaurant. A manager had come out to speak to Minato and company about what Flora had done but there was a crash and part of the roof caved in, some kind of flaming molten substance had flew into the roof and crushed the man, snapping him into the floor and making a rather grizzly mess. "Oh my God!!!!" Kushina jumped up from the table and so did many other people, they were all running and screaming, trampling each other trying to get out of the building. More pieces of the roof fell inside and crushed or injured several more people and in all that time nobody had made it out just yet.

"Shit. I got this." Daaku stood up and ran through the restaurant, using one of his techniques to remove one by one and quite quickly all the people inside the building to a safer location two blocks away. Upon returning he found that during this all of the others had already ran outside. The roar sounded again and Daaku looked up to see a four tailed creature hanging from the side of Hotaru's BBQ Extravaganza. "Now this is seriously crazy...."

Minato agreed right away. "Son Goku?? In Konoha's walls?? How could such a thing happen..."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Everyone was enjoying the peepshow of Flora's bosoms. She didn't mind them wanting more either. Flora was probably a whore. As Ichigo put it, she was a hooker. Flora didn't care all that much. She liked the attention, and if anyone wanted a touch, then she would gladly give it to them if they desired...for a price, that is. Yes, Flora would let strange men...and women touch her titties for a fair price.

"Yeah, that's right! I'M YOUR GODDAMN SHOW! FEAST ON ME ALL YOU LIKE!" Maybe a small part of all of this was Flora having fun. She was a crowd-pleaser, and they definitely were being pleased. So much so that Daaku presented the crowd with her name, and he then proceeded to shake his hip like he was trying to get in on it as well. Flora chuckled, well not before part of the roof caved in.

"What the hell was that?" Flora buttoned up her shirt back.

Kairo nor Jaakuna couldn't believe this. Added to the show that Flora was giving, the crowd getting behind it, the roof caved in as well, which the two of them noticed. Kairo noticed Daaku and Minato went outside. Kairo wanted to see what was going on, but he also knew that Jaakuna would want to go with him as well.

"Jaakuna, you stay here." Kairo ordered.

Jaakuna knew it would be wise to listen, but he wasn't much of a listener.

Kairo soon joined Minato and Daaku. "I came as soon as I cou---" Kairo's words were interrupted by the gigantic, four-tailed monkey that was before him. He couldn't believe his eyes. He had heard from Minato about the Tailed Beasts, but if he hadn't seen it himself, he wouldn't have believed it.

"So, is that one of the tailed beasts you told us about, Mr. Daaku?" Jaakuna, obviously not listening to what Kairo said, he was standing next to Kairo, who by the way was angered by Jaakuna for not listening, but it couldn't be helped.

Flora noticed that Minato, Kairo, Daaku, and that little kid that looked like a yummy version of Minato were gone. The thing that caused the roof to collapse must be big and fearsome. "Ichigo, be a good boy, and look after the old hag. I'm gonna go and see what all the ruckus is all about." Flora said quickly dashing out of the ruined joint.

By the time Flora had got outside, she saw a big-ass monkey. "I sure hate to be the one who has to clean his poop up."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
As soon as Neji dug his foot into the dirt, Arashi was in his face. A flurry of punches came from all directions at the talented Hyuuga. Neji was quick with his defense as his style had narrowed it down perfectly. Arash could feel the internal force from each block that Neji initiated and even he understood why gentle fist was so deadly. One needed to act quick and deceptively to hit Neji which what Arashi had planned. Throwing a gut punch, Arashi awaited for Neji to try and block it. He quickly went the other direction with his punch, purposefully missing the Hyuuga. His other hand gripped Neji's loose block, pulling him into a devastating headbutt. The force was enough to snap Neji's head back, blood rolling from his nose.

Now Arashi had an opening now and he took it like a thief in the night. First came a kick to the ribs which lead into a strong kick to the side of the head. The kick made Neji reel in pain, turning to his side. Spinning around, Arashi heel smashed into Neji's blind spot, knocking the boy into the ground. Neji clenched his teeth while Arashi lifted his leg upwards. He dropped it down quickly only to miss his prey. Neji rolled to the right, used his right leg to kick Arashi's knee in to drop him to one knee, and then sat up and struck his opponent square over his heart. A palm strike returned for the kick earlier caused the young Arashi to yell out and fall backwards.

"How does it feel to be beneath me?" Neji said as he stood up, wiping the blood from his nose.

~Normatsu

Per usual, Normatsu was spending his day alone on top of Konoha's walls. He looked being there as it was quiet and he could think without anyone to interfere. From up there life seemed so peaceful but it was only to deceive. Suddenly his thoughts were stopped by something interesting that he saw zipping over the forest. It was pretty big but, he couldn't make out what it was. And that's when it made it's appearance to all of Konoha. A big red monkey was sitting within Konoha now as if it was a normal.....well if you didn't add to the fact that it had just flattened a building using molten lava. Normatsu couldn't understand why it had chosen this place to attack next and he wasn't gonna be one to sit this out.

"Son Goku. I wonder if I can tame it?" Normatsu said to himself, thinking like the buffoon he was.

The four tails lifted it's hand up to create more destruction. Screams rang out from the people below and even ninja were too afraid to do anything. Normatsu came flying through the air, his foot crashing into the four tails which suprised a beast so powerful. Luckily the Sage of Life was quite strong or he would broken his body as he kicked him. Son Goku'e face was used as a spring board to get Normatsu higher then the beast. One front flip was enough to gather the substantial amount of chakra needed with which he dropped both legs in a powerful stomp to the top of the head. The force of the kick didn't move the beast but, it felt it enough to give out a subtle roar. It swiped quick with it's gigantic hand, barely missing Normatsu.

The man landed on the street below, sliding backwards into a few back flips that planted him right between Kairo and Daaku. "So what do we do?" Normatsu asked with his hands in his pockets, slouching as if it would be no problem to fight a tailed beast.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Nice." Daaku patted Normatsu on the shoulder, "Heh you and those kicks never change. I'm proud to know a man like you. Good thing that Konoha has ninja such as yourself to protect its villagers." Daaku looked at Ichigo and Kushina whom had taken off down the street to meet up with the villagers that had been attacked and were already taking care of the wounded from the attack. Apparently Son Goku had already attacked before this and instead of a large scale strike had rained down small bits of molten material which had broken through houses and burned several individuals.

This all needed to get taken care of before the 4-tailed beast did extreme damage to Konoha. "Daaku, lets just try and make this as painless as possible." Minato didn't wait for a reply from his friend, instead he ran past Kairo and jumped into the air, spinning chakra into his palm while he moved and then darted off to the side, avoiding a smash from Son Goku's paw which smashed into the ground. "Rasengan!!!" His technique collided with the beasts shoulder and from there a flurry of kicks that ended with an overhead smash forced the beast back a few steps. It roared all the while, spewing lava into the air when it did.

In situations like these it was a need to have each and every angle covered, so Daaku gave Minato a signal and when it was received, Minato threw one of his marked kunai at the 4-tails. it stuck into the side of its head with little damage caused to the creature but it was the perfect set up. Daaku had stayed in the same spot and drew both hands back to his side and began using one of his signature techniques, the Senhappa was one of his most powerful jutsu. He released the chakra from his hands and expelled it as Son Goku shot a ball of lava toward the group and the power was on point.

"That's right. No way we're going to let you just destroy Konoha like how the one tail beast took out the Dark Village. Not on my watch!!!" The Senhappa smashed right through the burning lava and moved on to collide with the beasts head which wasn't fast enough to move out of the way in time. This was where the kunai from Minato came into play. "Alright here we go," Daaku laughed. A Rasengan from the Hokage moved to the location of the kunai and both Senhappa and Helix Sphere hit at the same time.

"Damn right..."

The four tails went into a fenzy and smashed three of its tails down a lot faster that Daaku was expecting, before he even had time to react he was hit...sent flying through the air and smashing through two separate houses. "What the hell??"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Such a bother it is. This four-tails is causing all cause of trouble for not only Flora, but Jaakuna, and Kairo. The big monkey came out of nowhere, made a big mess of the BBQ place, and if that wasn't enough, Minato and Daaku rushed on in trying to hope and do damage to it, but they fell short as the giant monkey decided to spew lava out like he was a volcano or something.

All three of them, Flora, Kairo, and Jaakuna all looked on as Minato's Rasengan hit the four tails, pushed him back a bit, and he responded with a ball of lava. However, Daaku noticed this, and used his Senhappa to put that plan to rest, but the Four tails seemed to be just getting started. Even with the Senhappa and Helix Sphere combined, the Four Tails still was alive and kicking.

Flora wasn't sure what she wanted to do. Her plant style was pretty much useless against the lava creep. Kairo wasn't sure what he could do either. He could probably buy some time, but he's no Minato or Daaku. Jaakuna on the other hand, he had no fear, and without even so much of a word, he rushed in.

"JAAKUNA! GET BACK HERE!!" Kairo was too late, he had already gone in, and he had some type of plan in store.

Jaakuna, knowing this was his dumbest idea ever, prepared a distraction for the older guys to take their best shot.

"Surging Fire Style: Flame Charge!!" Immediately, Jaakuna's chakra exploded as he took liftoff into the air, and made his way behind the four tails, and started forming the handsigns that were needed for this jutsu.

By holding his hands outward, several orbs of concentrated chakra that had a fire and lightning trace of chakra to it made impact to the Four Tails, who at this point had noticed the impact as it let out a very slight pain scream. Based on the low amount of noise the monkey made, Jaakuna's attack didn't do much damage, and the Four Tails spotted him.

"Uh-oh. This could be bad." Jaakuna took the risk, but had no reward.

Kairo wasn't going to stand by and let this happen.

Activating his Sukorgan, Kairo rushed in, moving at lightning-fast speeds, he simultaneously increased the flow of chakra through his hands and proceeded to land right on the Four Tails, who by now felt a bit of weight on it's side. "Pulse." A single word was all Kairo needed to say as the chakra he increased sent a flow of electricity through the body of the Four Tails, and if the calculations are correct, the four tails would be stunned for a good minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back