• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Iridescent Beginnings OOC/SIGN UPS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Dude edit your damn post.

Explain to me how the hell Makoto got back to Kumo from Konoha in a songle post, when Kumo is like 4-5 days away on foot. Even if you used that summon to fly that's like saying you made it 500 miles in an hour or less.

I'll accept the template but that Forbidden is hella unlikely I said the same thing to Vox. Ayumi has some crazy shit in her template but with it incomplete. How the hell did some little girl learn Raiton no Yoroi?? lol no originality these days I see. But a draw back to that jutsu or take it out.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
It's says in the template that she doesnt know it yet but all right I'll just delete the whole post and change the template

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Superb, I just wanted to let you know that I wont be near a computer from friday until tuesday. Taking my little sister camping before she starts school. I'll post today and tomorrow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back