• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Naruto Fanfic Character Creation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

01blackblind

Name: Maxlin Key

Sex: Male

Apperance: Red, and black hair, wearing a white shirt, red baggy pants, a black jacket, and a red scarf.

Personality: He is a person that hides his true feelings, with a fake smile. He doesn't want anyone to get hurt, like he did. He speaks out what he thinks after someone asks him a question. He tries not to be mean to anyone.

Village: Mist

Title: The Black and Red Raven.

Kage Rank: 5th

Charka Affinity: Healing, Water, and Wind.

Specialty:Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu.

Signature Justu: Raven Spirit:With concentrating, with Water, Wind, and Healing, the water forms into a Raven why, the Healing makes it green, and light, why the wind ,makes it fly to its target, so it can go up to 5 times, to attack its target. Which is a hurting attack.

Other:
He was born on March 6.

He likes to sleep, read, and watch clouds.

He dislikes people who try to hurt other people, and people who try to hurt his village.

His line is, “I could careless about my life.......but if you lay a finger on my comrades-you're DEAD.”

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Chaos the 6 and 3 are yours

Ok blackblind I'll accept yours. Although I don't fully get your jutsu I'll try my best with it

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Your kage will be one of the important Kage's in the future. I havent gotten to the point in my fanfic to include him yet

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Here's my temps

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Name: Maru Subasaru

Sex: Male

Appearance: Maru has a light caucasian skin tone with red eyes, he has black hair to his neck partially spiked up over his forehead. He wears a black ninja headband with a lost design, four needles (Aligned like the village hidden in the mist) and there is a scratch right through the middle. He also has a typical ninja gear vest and black jeans he also wears a camoflage muscle shirt with his clan's symbol, a black circle with two needles piercing through it, one blue and one red.
He wears black ninja shorts with his shuriken holster on his left leg.
He also wears black ninja sandals and has a ninjato (ninja sword) strapped to his back underneath his vest.
Village: Taigagakure (Village hidden in the northern forest)

Chakra Affinity: Wind, Lightning.

Specialty: Bloodline and Ninjutsu

Personality: Maru has had almost everything taken from him, all except for his life and his skills. He's alone, Quiet, and strictly professional. He's a total prodigy as well. He has pride in his abilities but he doesn't like to show weakness so he adopted the way of the ANBU. Emotionless Assasin type but due to his yougth he has a hard time keeping it in. He feels everything that everyone else does he's kinda like Sasuke in that aspect, but he doesn't have a vengance or vandetta for anyone though because of his old persona when he actually used to be a nice guy. His main hobby is modifying popular justsus for multiple uses.

Signature Jutsu: Chidorigan: Branching arts, Maru has three differing versions of this jutsu. It is combination of Rasengan and Chidori, forms a spiraling sphere of lightning chakra:
Lightning Dart- Similar to Rasen-Shuriken, lightning dart is the Chidori Variation.
Spiral Wind- guiding the chakra sphere like a current in the water, he spins his arm horazontally around him and as the chakra spins around it concentrates and when Maru lets go, it spins around and forms a large vortex of lightning chakra electricuting all within range, depends on how much he concentrates.
Lightning blade- Performed similarly to the original Chidori, The chakra extends the range of Maru's ninjato, and Maru swings his blade in a Zantetsuken like movement and is known to take out a hundred Shinobi in one swing. (Use this sparingly, unless Maru's pitted against more than one hundred shinobi, total times this jutsu can be used: 3 Lightning Darts, 2 full strength Spiral Winds, or 1 lightning blade before dying. )
Other: Maru's the sole survivor of his clan and his village... I'll only spare the details if you want it

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
For those interested June 1st will begin my fanfic. Chapters 1-2 will release the same day. I may make it 1-4 but idk yet. I'll pm everyone that was interested the day of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back