• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Naruto Fanfic Character Creation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Name:
Sayuri Komachi (“Lily Belle”)

Sex:
Female

Appearance:
Taller than most eleven year olds, Sayuri stands at one hundred and sixty centimeters, and weighs at about forty nine kilograms. Her skin is normally fair, but through excessive time outside has more color to it. Her round eyes are speckled blue with long eyelashes, and she has a small nose that is close to her lips. Her round face is starting to go for a more heart shape, her slender body slowly following suit. Her hair is a dark shade of strawberry blonde, and is swept to the right side of her face, kept in place by two pink hairclips, and has two strands of hair framing her face that reach below her chin; the rest of her hair is kept up in a high ponytail.

Sayuri wears a kimono-esque outfit; she wears a black one piece that ends below her elbows and knees, and wears a lilac-colored medic outfit that zips from the waist up. She wears a white obi around her waist with a bow on the back, and is strung and kept together by a pink-purple flower clip in the front. Her medical pouch is concealed by the large bow on her back, and her tools are strapped to her left thigh. Her forehead protector is worn around her neck, and she wears the standard shinobi shoes.

Village:
Konoha

Genin

Chakra Affinity: (Genins get 1, Jounins/Missing-Nin get 2 or 3)

Specialty:
Medic / Sensor

Personality:
Sayuri is a young kunoichi whose wisdom is beyond her years; due to her excessive training and studying since the age of four, she has closed off most of the world around her, making her seem cold and distant. However, she is actually very polite and respectful, though at times she does tend to unknowingly distance herself from other people. She speaks when spoken to, makes sure to always have her best manners to both opponents and comrades, and makes sure to take care of everyone the best she can--even though she tends to be younger than most.

Sayuri is modest and charitable, but very self-conscious and wishes she were different, because it is because she is different that she never was able to live like a normal girl. Because she does not want people to worry or keep their minds from their goal, she hides all her suffering and burden, bearing them all alone and preferring the phrase, “Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies,” while hiding behind a small smile.

She tends to get gets excited anytime she gets the chance to explain the basics of jutsu to anyone, and is also a bookworm to the extreme. She can get somewhat talkative, though has a habit of trailing off and simply pondering the rest of the explanation. Despite being a feminist, she is a hopeless romantic, often reading romance novels and fairy tales about princesses and knights in shining armor, and, like any girl her age, and worries about her image a little more than she worries about her jutsu. She follows orders obediently, but is surprisingly stubborn.

Signature Jutsu:
Healing Bell Technique
Class: Supplementary
Range: Long-range, Mid-range
--Using Kanae Sue (a bell she carries around with her), Sayuri concentrates her chakra into the bell, and gives it a simple flick; it emits a high C Sharp heard only by her allies, and releases an amount of chakra to each ally and restores any flesh wounds, as well as giving a slight chakra charge.

Other:

--Most of the Komachi clan can be seen in Konoha’s Hospital.
--Sayuri was born on October 2nd, making her a Libra.
--Her parents are Reika and Yuri Komachi.
--Her older sisters are Umeko (age 17), and Momo (age 14)--each sister is three years apart.
--Sayuri’s favorite food is dumplings and tea, and she dislikes anything spicy.
--Though she tries to put her shinobi skills above all else, she can’t help but worry about her appearance.
--Sayuri also has arachnophobia.
--Sayuri is an excellent tea maker.
--She likes reading, peaceful atmospheres, and long walks on the beach.
--She dislikes loud people, annoying people, immature people…she pretty much dislikes the entire youth of the men population. Although there can be exceptions. Maybe?

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
This is Grandmaster Chris Kage temp.

Name: Yoshi Miyamoto
Sex: Male

Appearance:
Out of Battle: http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Fi...6RUGISCIII.jpg

In Battle:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...RES_197214.jpg

Personality: Personality huh?? Well one could say that Yoshi is a character who really doesn’t give a rat’s ass about anyone, or anything. However if one said that, they would be wrong and merely be speculating. It isn’t that he has a dull personality, but that his view on the needs of his people versus the rest of the world, Yoshi be rather cruel.

In any sense, Yoshi’s take on a situation puts into a heavy perspective that he is right, and if you try to prove him wrong, you’ll either end up dead, or respected, and usually not the latter. His actions are usually based upon the ‘bigger picture’ and this means that getting something accomplished is top priority. There are many other aspects to Yoshi Miyamoto, but most of them never are shown……..

Village: Sunagakure
Title: The Desert Magician
Kage Rank: 4th
Chakra Affinity: Earth and Wind
Specialty: Genjutsu and Bloodline

Signature Justu:
Sand Shift (type Genjutsu/rank: S/bloodline)- The third eye on Yoshi’s forehead opens up. The opponents are fooled into thinking that he and the user are in their positions before the genjutsu takes effect. Truth is, there is one of the opponents is in his place while he is where the chosen enemy was originally stationed.
Gravity Dragon (Genjutsu/rank: S) A dragon is created using the Earth and Wind elements. If the opponent gets trapped inside the dragon, the opponent is trapped in the dragons body with the wind pressure. The gravity is different inside the dragon and will eventually crush you.

Other: Yoshi is completely blind in both eyes.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I dont need whole clan temps but thanks....you can just create a character if you want or one of the Kage's that is left or a Jinchurrikki...no one has created a Jinchurrikki yet

Nii-chan......I am so dont beat me up.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Yo I'd love to make a temp for a couple as well( I know you already said enough with it but I can't help it :)) lol

01blackblind

The Jinchrrikki.

Name: Maxlin Key

Apperence: He is small, but has black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. Wears a black coat, white pants, a red belt, with black shoes, and a red shirt.

Personality: Could careless about himself. He speaks the truth, and always try to never let people see him of his self. He never wants people to feel pain like he did. When in battle he would put his life in the line for his team mates. The saying that he says is, "I could really careless if I die.......but if you lay a finger on my team mates, and hurt them......your DEAD."

Village: Kohona

Specialty: Taijutsu and Ninjutsu.

Signature Jutsu: Lighting speed, and Shadow Claw.

The use of jutsu: He carries a sword around with him with can turn into claws when he puts chakra in it. The Lighting speed, he makes around his surroundings, then closes his eyes, to see the surroundings better to know it.

He holds a 6 tails.(If anyone didn't take it.)

(Other things)

He was born on March 11th.
He dislikes people how hurt other people.
He likes to make new jutsu's and read them.
His hobby is reading, watching the clouds, and sleeping.
He has no parents, since they died on a mission. With no brothers or sisters.
He could really careless about anything else but other people and animals.

Last edited:

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
i suppose i could use my ideas to do a new sort of thing in these fanfics (i read quite a many BTW) and make a hokage with a bloodline that's original; if our gracious host would allow me to do so.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The Jinchrrikki.

Name: Maxlin Key

Apperence: He is small, but has black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.(I'll finish it when I get back from a dumb ride to pick up my sister.)

Your gonna have to put a lot more detail into this, also Raiton says that Jinchurrikki require special temps so if you really want to make one send a vm to him or wait till he notices this thread and he will give one to you.

01blackblind

Your gonna have to put a lot more detail into this, also Raiton says that Jinchurrikki require special temps so if you really want to make one send a vm to him or wait till he notices this thread and he will give one to you.

Oh okay, I just didn't read it right and plus I had to pick up my sister, so I had to fix it when I got back.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ok so to get this straight who wants to create a Jinchurikki. I'll pm you the special temp and whoever it was that asked for the Hokage temp, I'm sorry but it's been taken the only temp left is the Mizukage.

Of the Jinchurrikki the 2, 8, and 9 tails have been taken. All the others are up for grabs.

01blackblind

Ok so to get this straight who wants to create a Jinchurikki. I'll pm you the special temp and whoever it was that asked for the Hokage temp, I'm sorry but it's been taken the only temp left is the Mizukage.

Of the Jinchurrikki the 2, 8, and 9 tails have been taken. All the others are up for grabs.

Okay I can try the Mizukage.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Yes you can. I will pm you the template for it and if you want you can make the Mizukage the 3 or 6 tailed jinchurrikki.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I sent it....pm the temp when its done so i can see if it's ok then when i give the ok you can post it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back