• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Naruto Fanfic Character Creation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
So the Internet in my dorm room got turned off for illegal activity and I'm on my phone now so.....im still drawing characters and I'm writing the first chapter so stay interested please.

Sinker

Awards
Sorry I haven't gotten my description done for the Jinchurikki yet. Been really busy with school, though I should be able to do it sometime this week, maybe today. And when it is done, do you want me to post it here or pm it to you?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Your fanfic sounds cool, so I too will be waiting for your first chapter to come out.

Let me know when your chapter is up. Would like to see your drawings too... If you post them in your chapter of your fanfic. And I would like to read it too.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Sinker you can just post it in here when you're done.

As soon as I can upload the pics of characters Ill post them on here

This is Darkfyre Kage temp he made.

Name: Omoi Chikyu

Sex: Male

Appearance: Under the robes of this man, one would think that he is morbidly obese. This is an illusion due to the fact that he slouches and appears to be the simple height of five feet and eleven inches. On the occasion that this man stands straight, his build forms into a mountain of mucles with a height of six feet and eleven inches. Under the robe of the Kages, this man wears only a pair of torn pants that were once white as freshly fallen snow but are now covered in dirt and blood from his past. For reasons unknown, this man never wears any form of footwear and thus his feet have hardened over the years to become what is much like rock. On his bulging chest is a single scar that runs from his right shoulder down to his left hip and is the only indication of pale skin on his otherwise bronze body. His eyes represent the earth itself and shine with a muddy brown color, but are almost always hidden by the large amount of shaggy hair upon his head. The only place where his hair seems to obey the command of its master is in the back where it falls to the center of his shoulder blades while still sticking out in all directions. If one was the see this man in his entirety, they would not think the man smart, but rather pure power in the form of a human.

Personality: A quiet man that only speaks when he feels the need to or when addressing those that he looks over. He was never really one for "formalities" when it comes to being a Kage and constantly tells others to call him by his name while saying that he is "...just another ninja. Just a more powerful one." Because of this, many would see him as being weak and un-wanting to asserty his authority over his people, but he sees it more as putting himself on equal terms when it comes to others. He does have one weakness though. That weakness is children and the fact that he would gladly put his life on the line for them. It is his belief that all children should grow up in a world where there is no violence and thus he strives to forge an alliance with the other Great Ninja Countries. He is often putting off his duties to play with the local children.

Village: Iwagakure

Title: None

Kage Rank: 4th

Chakra Affinity: Douton

Specialty: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Signature Justu:
Juryoku Saji(Gravity Surge): To be put into simple terms, this jutsu deals with the control and manipulation of gravity. By using his chakra, Omoi controls the particles known simply as Gravitons within a localized area for devastating affects. This jutsu comes in many forms and can be switched up at will.

The first and most basic form of this jutsu deals with the compacting of Gravitons within a large area around his body. By doing so, he renders all major movement useless, and all Jutsu by default. Should one find the power to form the appropriate hand seals, all Ninjutsu would fall short of the target with a simple flux of gravity while all Genjutsu would fail after only a max of three seconds. This form is typically used to immobilize targets within the circle.

The second part of this jutsu deals with removing all Gravitons within a localized area. By doing this for a charging or attacking enemy, the target is thrown off balance and sent flying into the air. This is often used to prepare for a large scale assault by the Kage using either his ninjutsu or taijutsu.

The third and final part of this jutsu involves direct control of the gravity within a wider range. This form specifies a specific point that allows the Kage to manipulate the gravity in any combination that he chooses. His most common method is to increase gravity around the target to reduce stamina quickly and to render ranged weapons useless. When gravity is pushed to the maximum levels, bones always snap or shatter from the weight of the owner.

Other: Kage is immune to all gravity manipulation due to massive amounts of training.
Uses the Taijutsu form of Jujitsu, a martial art that uses throws and strikes to deal maximum damage should he allow the target to get close enough.

Last edited:

Black Creed

Name: Aoi Kitsune

Sex: female

Appearance: Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

Village: Hidden Waterfall; currently nomadic

Chakra Affinity: wind and fire
Specialty: Taijutsu and Weaponry
Personality: Aoi is sarcastic and quick witted. She is very good at analyzing a situation and is wise. She keeps quiet and is sometimes shy until she gets to know someone. She is not scared easily and always keeps her promises.
Signature Jutsu: Twin Rasengan

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Nii-Chan, make up your own signature jutsu and youll be accepted.

I've drawn most of the characters.....can anyone photoshop real good cause i suck at it

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I'm thinking about posting the first chapter just to get ppl interested in it. Everytime I introduce an important character (or one that you guess created) I will post the picture of that character.....but I still need someone that can photoshop well. I dont like the look of pen drawn pics.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Nii-Chan!!!!!!! lol I'll accept yours.

I'm guessing there wont be any more ppl wanting to create characters so I'll create the rest myself.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Double post so what.....................Just to tell everyone I've decided to push the first chapter back to May.....I'll make my fanfic a summer thing. So if anyone was interested still stay interested lol....I might give the first 5 chapters out as a premiere thing.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Sounds good this way a lot of people have a lot more free time on their hands and won't be distracted, can't wait for this! ^_^

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I'm still interested. I'm proud of my contribution and would like to see how it takes shape in the story :)

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
To save me time of looking back because Im lazy......which character is yours? lol

So far I have ideas for all the characters that's been created here. Everyone really helped me alot.

Thanks to you all!!!!!!!!!

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
LOL yes, ok thanks I remember now. It'll be a while before your Clan is seen.....they have a whole Saga about them, their actions set the stage for something big lol.

I have a short Naruto fanfic that I'm planning to post so that ppl interested can be entertained for a bit. It's sort of a prequel to my main fanfic and involves about 2 or 3 of the characters created here. I'll let yall know when that is coming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back