• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Naruto Fanfic Character Creation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
As the title says you can create your own character to be included in my Naruto fanfic/manga that I am currently writing/drawing. I thought it would be a good idea to have the creative minds of KHI to help in my character creation. Although I have alot of characters created myself, I still need plenty more. There are some characters that I NEED created and would like for other minds to work on and then there are characters that you create that I will add to my story. Below are a few details about my fanfic.

It WILL NOT follow anything within the current Naruto by Kishimoto because it takes place in an alternate universe.

It will take place in Kumogakure (Village Hidden in the Clouds).

Like the manga I will try to have 1 chapter up per week (maybe 2).

Now here is a list of characters that I NEED because they are important to the story line. You can pick however many of these you would like (hmmm not really….you can only create about 3 if you want). If you do not wish to create one then you can create your own original character (Temps are near the end).

NEEDED Characters:

Kages (Hokage, Mizukage, & Kazekage. Raikage & Tsuchikage has already been created)

Jinchurikki (2 & 8 Tails have already been created. The rest are up for grabs. Please keep the jinchurikki within their same village as in the original Naruto.)

1 Original Clan with their own original Kekkei Genkai (can be from any of the 5 main villages)

The above characters I NEED and all but the Uchiha characters have special templates. Claim which ones you want and I will pm you the template and you can post it in this thread. The template below is for your own original character. Although the story takes place in the Cloud, your character does not….I repeat does not have to hail from there. (Villian characters(Missing nin) and Jonin are encouraged also)

A few other importants notes:

Please make your character original.

Know that any character created I have control of. Your character may end up being important and in a lot of chapters, none important and end up in a few chapters, or eventually dead. Your character may not even have a fighting cameo. So know that and do not be mad if you read my fanfic and see that.
Thank You to everyone that chooses to create a character and Thank You to anyone that will read my fanfic/manga. Because I have to write it and possibly draw it out it will be some time before it is released….look for the 1st chapter around January 2011.

Templates:

Name:

Age: (If genin 13-14, if jounin or missing-nin whatever age you see fit)

Sex: (male or female…no in-between lol)

Appearance: (You can either draw it yourself or give me a VERY good description and I’ll draw it myself. Do not use pics of other characters unless it is used as a reference for me to use to draw)

Village: (pick any village)

Chakra Affinity: (Genins get 1, Jounins/Missing-Nin get 2 or 3)

Specialty: (Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Bloodline, Weaponry, Intelligence, Sensor, Medic, ect)( Genin gets 1, Jounins/Missing-Nin get up to 2)

Personality: (A paragraph or however you feel sums it all)

Signature Jutsu: (the main technique you character uses. Everyone only gets 1. I will create the other jutsu myself.)

Other: (anything else you feel needs to be known. DO NOT put jutsu in here.)

Created Characters:
Tai Mushino-Kumo
L Tezui-Konoha
Gattoishi Tankuengo-Iwa (pg2)
Luna Murasashi-Kumo
Meru Uchiha-Konoha
Raizo Tomatsu-Suna
Moi Uchiha-Konoha (pg3)
Joumyaku Clan (Tsukiko, Takumi, Masuyo)-Moon Village
Toshi Takeshi-Kiri (pg 4)
Omoi Chikyu-Tsuchikage (pg5)
Aoi Kitsune-Waterfall
Sayuri Komachi-Konoha (pg6)
Yoshi Miyamoto-Kazekage

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Name:L Tezui

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Crystal_Chronicles_by_Kidura.jpg
Use this a

reference.
Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Chakra Affinity: Wind

Specialty:Ninjutsu

Personality: A fun loving wise ass who enjoys, music, hanging out, and cats. He may seem like slacker but when it comes to missons he's ready to kick some ass. He is also lady crazy.

Signature Jutsu: Sound Blade Jutsu. He make a blade out of the pure sound waves in the air and cuts anything that get in his way.

Other: Never bug him on Sundays, just don't.

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I'll try sending some more characters if needed.

Name: Tai Mushino

Sex: Male

Appearance: White skin color with snow white spiky hair, wears round glasses. Usual Outfit: Short sleeve black hooded jacket (the hood is white but he hardly ever has it up) with a plain white shirt underneath, black pants, and black shoes with white trims on them. Usually has earphones on and if so they are blasting (but he can’t read others lips so he has to take them off if its important).

Village: Kumogakure

Chakra Affinity: Lightning

Specialty: Sensor

Personality: Tai is a serious Genin who takes everything on a personal level. He isn’t afraid to say what’s on his mind and most of the time it gets on others nerves but he could care less. Even though he is serious Tai does have a nice side.

Signature Jutsu: Raika clap- A thunder technique that when slapping the hands together summons chakra from within the body and pushes out small electrical surges around the area. Whatever is within 225 meters in it he will be able to sense it within this field. And if he is in battle once he locates an enemy he can send electrical pulses towards the enemy (but they are weak and are only meant to either halt them or slow them down).

Other: He lives with his uncle and his cousin Maka (she is 13 also but is not a ninja like him). He listens to rock music, favorite thing to do is gaze up at the sky especially on a starry night.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Chaosmax...your character is accepted. I'll draw him up and show him to you as soon as I'm done.

reborn...if you take away one of the specialties and describe you character's technique then I'll accept him.

I hope I get more characters.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Chaosmax...your character is accepted. I'll draw him up and show him to you as soon as I'm done.

reborn...if you take away one of the specialties and describe you character's technique then I'll accept him.

I hope I get more characters.

Noted and I'll try asking some ppl if they can do this for ya.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ok thank you Chaos.

Sauce.....the Uchiha temp is the same as the OC temp. Only the Kage, Jinchurikki, and Clan temp is different.

And thank both of you.

edit

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Yep...your character will be drawn and put into my story. i will show you the character after I draw him. And again Thank You.

I've been working on this fanfic since my sopmore year in high school and just now decided to pick back up on it since my ideas have matured. I hope this turns out great.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Just so everyone knows (i didnt specify in the instructions) but you can create like members of the 7 swordsmen of the Mist and like Kage relatives as long as they are OC.

By my story line of main events I will split this up into 3 parts (maybe 2...3 is stretching it out a bit) and the first part is 2 years long in story time frame....so there's plenty of time and space for everyone's characters to be included. Think of it as Fillers...but not as boring as Kishi's because it will tie in to the main story.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Lol no I havent started drawing any characters except the 4 main characters I created myself. Because of classes, parties, homework, girlfriend, rotc, and other luxuries of college ( not ) only time I will have to draw will be on Sundays where I have the whole day to myself and maybe some Saturday nights. I'll start on the characters this saturday though cause i have nothing to do.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I will VM that too you lol.....try to keep it naruto related.....dont want my thread getting closed cause we go off subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back