• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Naruto Fan Fiction: Ninja Quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
I plan on doing a dramatic reading at somepoint.
Note, this does not take itself seriously. This is just for humor and the lols of the reader, please don't take offense D:
Naruto Fan Fic Chapter 1: Ninja Things

"Oh hello" Said a Sakura. "What are you do Naruto?"
"Oh hello" Said the Naruto. "I do am Ninja things." Then he did a ninja thing. "Dattebobo!"
"You a dumb" Said interchangeable Pink Haired Female, hitting him upon the temple of his face.
"Oh no, the temple upon my face." Cried the Naruto. "Now it hurts."
"Arrgghhghghghghghghghgh" Said Brooding Emo Jerk. "Revennnggggeeeeeeeeeeeee."
Gah, how ever can I be as strong as Brooding Emo Butt Munch? It's impossibru! I must be a stronger so then other Ninjaa will see I am a strong and good at Ninja!
"Oh Brooding Emo Cool Guy, you a hot one!" Said Annoying Female. "You can beat up a ninja not good!"
"Hmpppphphphphphphph" Said Brooding Emo Angry Guy, as Pink Haired Annoyance swooned.
"Alright students" Said The Only Interesting Character, appearing behind them all."It is time to do a Ninja Thing."
"NINJA THINGS" gasped Every Last Rat of the Group.
"Yes, I just said that." Said The Cool One. "We are going to beeat up a bad ninja becausewe are good ninja and they are bad." He said elegantly.
"He said that really elegantly" Said the pink Ninja Turtle.
"Yes, elegantedlufggy" Said the dumb one.
"Itaaaaaachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-saaaaaaaaaan" roared the Angry One.
"Itachi-Mushroom?" Said the dumb one.
"Shitaki-Mushroom." Said the Pink one.
"Shut up or I'll Shitaki all over the three of you" said the Cool Masked One.

So then they went on their grand adventure to do Ninja Things.
Find out what happebs next in the next exciteing installment of Narto Ninja Thngs Quest Part2 of 720895!

Last edited:

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
"Now it is time to prepare for Ninja Thing." Said Kakakakakaashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. "Prepare your Ninja Things so we can do our Ninja Thing.
Then they prepared their Ninja Things.
"Good now you will be a die" Said Kukuakzskshi.
"Ugah-WAH." Said all three Ninja dattwbyaos in perfect synchronized union. IT WAS NO THE REAL KASSSHI.
"Ooo- wahahahaha!" Said a dark figure as the Kakaakkashu disspropriated into thin sky. "You have a trap been into by me!"
"UGAH." Said Sasssusuekekuee. He was surprised as he knew the voice of the man! "EEEETAAAACHHHIIIIIII" yelled him.
"No not a Itachi I don't like mushbrooms!" said annoying pink one.
"Now you will be a die" said Italflabi as he through a pointed stick. It scratched the pink one and she fell over in a cry.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO." Yelled Nayrooto. He then jumped and did a run. He hit Itababali with a kick. But it didn not woek because he is not a Sasukekeeke.
"Haha. It did not work because you are not a Sasukekekee" He said.
"Oh no, i am not a sasuekekeeeee" Said NAYYTRO.
"Cat on: Gyoukikikikikyaayayayakikyikaya Now Just Who!" Said the younger brooding one, accidentally incindertaitng the main character.
"You are not a strong!" said the older angry one. "Come back when you are a strong."
"Nayyroyototot!" yelled the pink one. "I am not decide to if I like you but you do lot so I must but plot is confusing!"

Fine out what happend next in part tres!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back